Felix Kwaku Owusu-Abayie

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Passport at http://antifraudintl.org/threads/ghana-passports.503/page-2#post-266329

Return-path: <owusu.kwaku777@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-wg0-f68.google.com ([74.125.82.68]
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2015
Subject: From Kwaku Owusu..my inheritance(wayforward)

Dear Friend,

Thanks for your quick response to my message. Firstly, I want to assure you that this gold and the fund is not acquired through any illegal means. My father was the Paramount Chief and overlord of kwahu District Kingdom in Eastern Region of Ghana.This inheritance was part of the royalty paid to my late father by the mining companies that operate in my district at that time which he kept as a treasure in my name for a safe keeping.

Secondly, it would have been nice if I can come to your country for sightseeing before transferring the treasures but the situation at hand requires we have to arrange for the transfer of the treasures first so that I will not depend totally on your family when I arrived.Also I don’t want to have anything to do with my COUNTRY any more because any time I remember the tragedy that has befallen my family it makes my blood pressure to go high that’s why I want to migrate to an environment where I can put my past behind easily and move on with life for the remaining days of my life.

With regard to my migration issue, we have to arrange for the transfer/shipment of these inheritance treasures to your country first. After the success of the shipment to you, then you will send me a letter of invitation(as tourist) which will enable me come to your country by then the treasures has been shipped to your country and sold and few investments has been set up by you with the proceed and other treasures. This will enable me upon arrival to apply for resident permit through the appropriate authority in your country.
This is the best way I think we can handle this issue to have it achieved at the end of the day. It will be good we take one step at a time for success to be achieved. This is the first step I think we should take immediately.

All I am thinking about now is to leave this non secured location if you have understood me and are willing to help me because the situation under which I am living in this place is unbearable coupled with how to get my inheritance treasure ship and relocate out side this country to a foreign land to complete my education while you invest part of the funds into any profiable business of your choice......When i hear from your end i shall communicate in details.Please feel to know your willingness to assist me in this endeavors. See attached my internation passport and the document my late father used to deposit the funds and gold in my name.

Remain bless while looking forward hearing from you with your details to enable me file it with the authority concern.

Your Full Names:
Home address:
Country of Origin:
Telephone Number:
Any of your Valid Id/International passport

Best Regards
Kwaku Owusu

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
I think he pretends to be this one too: http://antifraudintl.org/threads/kwaku-owusu.97170/

Dear Friend,

I need your help to assist me relocate my inheritance sum of $5,200,000.00 USD and some kilos of gold bar to your country. You will be entitle to 30% of the entire fund,please let me know if you are capable and willing so that i will give you full details of the transaction.

Kind regards
Felix K. Owusu