Frances and Patrick Connolly

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: frances.patrickc111@yahoo.com
Received: from sonic306-46.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com ([77.238.176.232])
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019
From: "Frances Patrickc." <frances.patrickc111@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: "Frances Patrickc." <jamesgerry999@aol.com>
Subject: payment of US$10.5Million

Dear Friend,

I Frances and My wife Patrick Connolly is the winners of ?115 Million EuroMillions jackpot draw on the 1st January 2019 and to prevent fraudulent alert, please see our Interview by visit BBC news below.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-northern-ireland-46759932/frances-and-patrick-connolly-say-they-are-overwhelmed-at-their-115m-win

My wife and i have decide to give a donation payment of US$10.5 Million each to Three lucky individual around the world and your name/email ID is among those selected for payment from google terms/United Nation Fund Compensation Office Canada and we have today sign draft check worth Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars in your name today through the Help of Bank of Montreal Canada head office.

My wife and i lived in Moira Northern Ireland for 25 years but because we are vacation to Canada this week, We have to inform our secretary General Mr. James Gerry to deposit your payment of US$10.5Million directly to Bank of Montreal ATM Canada for immediately payment to you in visa Card.

And in light of the above donation payment notification, You are advise to contact our personal secretary Mr. James Gerry at Montreal Canada for more information about credit the mentioned sum of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars to new ATM account on your behalf within 29hours today. Email him at ( jamesgerry999@aol.com ) with your full information request below

Your full Name :....
Full Home Address :....
City Zip-code :....
Home Phone :....
Office Phone :....
Cell Phone :....
Email ID :....

Please make sure you fill your personal information correct before send it to Mr. James Gerry to avoid deliver your ATM CARD to the wrong person because this office is not liable to fix any error caused by your incorrect filled.

Best Regards.
Mr. Frances and Patrick Connolly
the Latest winner
Euro Millions jackpot 2019 result
payment of US$10.5Million[/plain]