Frances and Patrick Connolly

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: frances.patrickc111@yahoo.com
Received: from sonic306-46.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com ([77.238.176.232])
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019
From: "Frances Patrickc." <frances.patrickc111@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: "Frances Patrickc." <jamesgerry999@aol.com>
Subject: payment of US$10.5Million

Dear Friend,

I Frances and My wife Patrick Connolly is the winners of ?115 Million EuroMillions jackpot draw on the 1st January 2019 and to prevent fraudulent alert, please see our Interview by visit BBC news below.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-northern-ireland-46759932/frances-and-patrick-connolly-say-they-are-overwhelmed-at-their-115m-win

My wife and i have decide to give a donation payment of US$10.5 Million each to Three lucky individual around the world and your name/email ID is among those selected for payment from google terms/United Nation Fund Compensation Office Canada and we have today sign draft check worth Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars in your name today through the Help of Bank of Montreal Canada head office.

My wife and i lived in Moira Northern Ireland for 25 years but because we are vacation to Canada this week, We have to inform our secretary General Mr. James Gerry to deposit your payment of US$10.5Million directly to Bank of Montreal ATM Canada for immediately payment to you in visa Card.

And in light of the above donation payment notification, You are advise to contact our personal secretary Mr. James Gerry at Montreal Canada for more information about credit the mentioned sum of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars to new ATM account on your behalf within 29hours today. Email him at ( jamesgerry999@aol.com ) with your full information request below

Your full Name :....
Full Home Address :....
City Zip-code :....
Home Phone :....
Office Phone :....
Cell Phone :....
Email ID :....

Please make sure you fill your personal information correct before send it to Mr. James Gerry to avoid deliver your ATM CARD to the wrong person because this office is not liable to fix any error caused by your incorrect filled.

Best Regards.
Mr. Frances and Patrick Connolly
the Latest winner
Euro Millions jackpot 2019 result
payment of US$10.5Million[/plain]

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: kwallace@mail.southampton.k12.va.us
Received: from mail.southampton.k12.va.us by mail.southampton.k12.va.us
Message-ID: <ff67f82cc5056ddd6e733d040fd731fa.squirrel@mail.southampton.k12.va.us>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2019
Subject: Hi
From: Patrick & Frances <kwallace@mail.southampton.k12.va.us>
Reply-To: patrickfrancesc@gmail.com

My wife and I won the biggest Euro Millions lottery prize of *****」115,203,600.70+++ GBP and we just commenced our Charity Donation and we will be giving out cash Donation of ****」2,000,000.00+++ GBP each to five (5) lucky individuals and ten (10) charity Organizations from any part of the world. To verify the genuineness of this email and our winnings, please see our interview by visiting the web page below;

https://www.newsweek.com/euromillions-lottery-jackpot-northern-ireland-frances-connolly-patrick-1279488

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/751955/euromillions-winners-patrick-franc-s-connolly-warned-begging-letters-lotto

Your email address was submitted to my wife and I by the Google Management Team and you received this email because we have listed you as one of the lucky Millionaires and all you have to do is get back to us via e-mail: patrickfrancesc@gmail.com, kindly sends us the below details so that we can direct our Bank to effect valid Bank transfer in your name to your operational bank account in your country.
============
Full Name:
State:
DOB:
Sex:
Mobile/Tel:
Identity:
============
Congratulations & Happy Celebrations in Advance,
Patrick & Frances Connolly

J

Jim Dandy

Frances & Patrick Connolly <deconnollys@gmail.com>

return path=Frances & Patrick Connolly <deconnollys@gmail.com> confirmed Gmail account nothing to do with Frances and Patrick Connolly

Dear Beneficiary;

Your email address was submitted to me and my wife from the best web directory and search engine by legal advisers to the donation scheme. You received this message because we have listed you as one of our 13 lucky millionaires.

Kindly visit the link for more details about the Winning;
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-46756469

These specific Donations/Grants will be awarded to 13 lucky international recipients worldwide in different categories for their personal business development and enhancement of their educational plans. The objective is to make a notable change in the standard of living of people all around the Universe. I know this may sound like a joke or a hoax but please have no doubt as this is 100% real and legit.

Please provide your information below for claims.
Names:
Address:
Phone
Occupation

God Bless you.

Best of luck.
Best Regards,
Frances & Patrick Connolly
Copyright ©2019 The Frances & Patrick Connolly Foundation All Rights Reserved.

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <danay@gamma.com.cu>
Received: from webmail.gamma.com.cu (home.gamma.com.cu. [169.158.177.2])
Reply-To: <pfcc1101@gmail.com>

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <vaughnk@newmilfordps.org>
Received: from mail.newmilfordps.org ([172.16.100.99]) by spam.newmilfordps.org
Subject: A Donation to You
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2019
Reply-To: "cfranpat@gmail.com" <cfranpat@gmail.com>

Hello,

A donation to you from Patrick and Frances Connolly. Please reply this email for more information.
Thank you

Karen Vaughn

Phantom

Ninja
Return-Path: <no_reply@pfcf.co.uk>
Received: from ded4220.inmotionhosting.com ([192.249.118.41])
From: "Patrick and Frances Connolly" <no_reply@pfcf.co.uk>
Reply-To: admin@pfcf.co.uk
To: "support@pfcf.co.uk"
Subject: Ref:

Congratulations

You are selected for a draw in the F&P Giving Scheme Foundation for 1,000,000.00.

Visit: https://pfcf.co.uk

Winning Number: WPFP19-0007221

Best Regards,
Patrick C.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <CPapadopol@stamfordct.gov>
Received: from webmail.stamfordct.gov (autodiscover.stamfordct.gov.[64.251.53.235])
Subject: Hello
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019
Message-ID: <bf7e8ab138654c4280329d6c65b08e44@StamfordCT.gov>
Reply-To: "details@fpconnolly.com" <details@fpconnolly.com>

You have been awarded 2,000,000.00 GBP by Frances & Patrick Connolly, Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience via ( details@fpconnolly.com )

Regards,
Frances & Patrick Connolly.

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <malin@dnet.net.id>
Received: from smtp.dnet.net.id (smtp.dnet.net.id. [202.148.1.24])
Subject: Donation
To: Recipients <malin@dnet.net.id>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019
Reply-To: connollyf854@gmail.com

You have been awarded 2,000,000.00 GBP by Frances & Patrick Connolly, Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience via ( connollyf854@gmail.com)

Regards,

R

Rev. Tony

Frances & Patrick Connolly <f.pcgiveaway@gmail.com>
TOct 27 at 11:32 AM
Frances & Patrick Connolly and Family
Hello Our Dear Friend

We are Frances & Patrick Connolly, who live in Moira, Co Down, we recently won this lottery as our new year resolution, we have decided to make out donations of different amount to 20 lucky individuals, churches and organisation and also, 5 lucky international individuals like you will also benefit from us, if you have receive our previous email, we are glad to announce to you, on behalf of Frances & Patrick Connolly Family, we donation $ 4.2,000,000.00 USD to you.

Your email address was submitted to me and my wife from the best web directory and search engine by legal advisers to the donation scheme. You received this message because we have listed you as one of our 20 lucky millionaires.

These specific Donations/Grants will be awarded to 20 lucky international recipients worldwide in different categories for their personal business development and enhancement of their educational plans. The objective is to make a notable change in the standard of living of people all around the Universe. I know this may sound like a joke or a hoax but please have no doubt as this is 100% real and legit, I don't know how to write much, this is Frances & Patrick Connolly Family, we don't need negative thought on this. You can see us here, (https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-46756469)

Names:
Address:
Phone
Occupation

God Bless you.

Best of luck.
Frances & Patrick Connolly.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <Leonard.Yates@districtgov.org>
Received: from (EHLO mta2.districtgov.org) (130.44.219.8)
Subject: RE: RE
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2019

3.8 Million Pounds was donated to you by the Connolly's Foundation, Email: 26199827@email.ch for details

Warm Regards

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <esther.shirley@bie.edu>
Subject: Re: Hello
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019

Hello, My client Mr. Patrick & Frances Connolly, sent us a letter with some amount of money on it that bears your name.
Contact Noah Ashton Chamber at William.karden@zohomail.com for more information

J

Joseph Glasser

I received an email similar to the other scams listed in this article in the U.S. My scam letter is as follows. If you get such a letter with all these typo's offering the same and it seems to be too good to be true, then it probably is NOT TRUE and definitely a scam. P.S. Professional people do not send out letters with typos....

Hello,
Our names are Patrick & Frances Connolly ,we are from Moira Co Armagh, Northern Ireland. I was once a businessman who ran his own manufacturing firm and decided to retire after we won this great jackpot ; although I'm thinking about a new project soon. We won our EuroMillions jackpot in Northern Ireland on January 1st ,2019 and got published January 4th , 2019. I believe you wondering how we came across your email address ? Well with the help of the world directory random search by our IT coordinator after which you were contacted.

We have decided to share among individuals around the world part of our riches as we have just Three (3) lucky individual [on the list.] aside our ongoing charity foundation project , '' pay it forward'' kind of . Money doesn't bring you happiness per say but we see it's necessary for a lot of people to benefit from this project though We may not know you personally as of this point in time but in due time we will come to terms with all of that . Well If you are the bearer of this email it means you are one of the three(3) lucky individuals to benefit from this act of kindness. £ 2,000,000.00 GBP is your 's to claim all you need do is to respond back to me on how you intend to use £500,000.00 GBP to carry out the charity project and we will want a video coverage as the project goes on and The balance £1,500,000.00 GBP is for your personal investment.

We won Exactly £114,969,775.70 in the EuroMillions jackpot and our winning was put on the internet for recognition all over the world . Please follow or view the web page:https://www.irishpost.com/news/euromillions-couple-won-115m-new-years-jackpot-revealed-northern-irish-grandparents-patrick-frances-connolly-163092.

Note: We have made huge donations through the foundation to the local fire department,The Red Cross, Hospitals and some other organizations in Asia, Africa, North & South America and the UK. Our Donation (Gift) should be kept confidential until it's gets to you then you can spread the good news with your family and friends this coming Yuletide period ; We awaits your kind response.

With Love ,
Mr & Mrs. Connolly

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <francespatrickconnolly@zohomail.eu>
Received: from (EHLO sender-pp-o92.zoho.eu) (31.186.226.252)
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2020
From: Francespatrick connolly <francespatrickconnolly@zohomail.eu>
Subject: Re: charitativní dar

congratulations;

congratulation, your email was randomly picked by search engine named Google. to be one of the lucky benefactors of Frances & Patrick Connelly; Financial Donation. i and my wife Mr. & Mrs. Connolly, are the lucky winner of the biggest price of the January 1st 2019 UK lottery Jack pot. The sum of [ £114,969,775.00 GBP ]. As part of sharing the joy with others, we wishes to make a financial donation to only 5 families across Europe. we use this opportunity to contribute to people's lives. you are lucky to be the third person to have been selected. Two other families has already been given their benefits. which is the sum of[ € 2,800,000.00] as Donation each. you can view our winnings receiving photo shop and YouTube video online. via the link below.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/euromillions-biggest-uk-winner-jackpots-1919342

contact us via our private email to claim your benefit. by presenting your personal data.

your full name:
present home address:
Identification card:
and your private mobile number:

as this we be verified and kept. by our account officer for other additional contribution benefits from us.

email: patrickfrances50@gmail.com

we will need a few personal data of yours. for processing before the transferred of the donation which will be credited into your bank account within 24 hours after processing. as soon as you have this donation, you should kindly contribute to building homes for the elderly, children amazement park and other public social parks. just to also give out to the public, little from your benefit.

congratulations.
Mr.& Mrs. Connolly.

D

DavidC_Surrey

Congratulation,

We are Frances and Patrick Connolly from County Down we won jackpot in New Years Day in the Euro Millions Lottery of 114,969,775 Million Euros jackpot and after our joyful celebrations and excitements we decided to donate 550,000 thousand euros to 10 individuals worldwide as our charity project. To verify, please see my interview by visiting the web pages below.

Lottery winners to share £115m prize with family and friends
Moira couple win 'massive' lottery prize

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Promo social media team Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can direct our payment legal adviser to effect the transfer of the funds to you as a cheque to your door step.

Full Name:
Present Address:
Mobile No:
ID:

Send your response to this Email: frapat.911@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Frances and Patrick Connolly.

K

Ky Tiffany

Just got one too from hk

寄件者: Frances Patrick Connolly <francespatrick_connolly@outlook.com>
日期: 2020年2月7日 週五 02:54
主旨: Re: More Information
Hello Our Dear Friend

We are Frances & Patrick Connolly, Who live in Moira, Co Down, we recently won this lottery as our new year resolution, we have decided to make out donations of different amount to 50 lucky individuals, churches and organisation and also, 20 lucky international individuals like you will also benefit from us, if you have receive our previous email, we are glad to announce to you, on behalf of Frances & Patrick Connolly Family, we donated the sum of £2,000,000.00 GBP to you.

Your email address was submitted to me and my wife from the best web directory and search engine by legal advisers to the donation scheme. You received this message because we have listed you as one of our 50 lucky millionaires.

These specific Donations/Grants will be awarded to 20 lucky international recipients worldwide in different categories for their personal business development and enhancement of their educational plans. The objective is to make a notable change in the standard of living of people all around the Universe. I know this may sound like a joke or a hoax but please have no doubt as this is 100% real and legit, I don't know how to write much, this is Frances & Patrick Connolly Family, we don't need negative thought on this. You can see us here, (https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-‪46756469‬)

Full Name:
Address:
Cell Phone Number:
Nationality:

God Bless you.

Best of luck.