Frank Ashley, WU

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
From 41.216.50.33, Benin, Omnium des Telecom et de l'internet
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011
Reply-To: [western.uniontrnsfer11@w.cn]
Subject: YOUR WESTERN UNION PAYMENT HAVE BEEN SENT TO YOU?

FROM THE WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE DEPARTMENT
REPUBLIC OF BENIN. FINAL RELEASE YOUR MTCN?
Send Money Worldwide
Our Ref:WUMT0XX2/987
E-MAIL: (western.uniontrnsfer11@w.cn)
TELEPHONE : +229-98721558

YOUR FULL RESPECT,

THIS DEPARTMENT OFFICE WESTERN UNION HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED TO SEND YOUR FUND TO YOUR LOCATION IN YOUR CITY FROM THE DIAMOND WESTERN UNION DEPARTMENT HERE IN BENIN REPUBLIC.YOU WILL BE RECEIVING YOUR FUND ( $4500.00 U.S.D ) PER DAY AND YOU WILL RECEIVE THE TOTAL SUM OF ($95000.000.00 Us dollars) I WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO INFORM YOU THAT GOVERNMENT IS PLANING TO CANCEL YOUR WINNER FUNDS AND TRANSFER IT INTO GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTS IF WE DID NOT HEAR FROM YOU WITHING 2DAYS YOU ARE REQUIRE TO SEND US OUR TRANSFER CHARGES THE SUM OF $43.00 USD FOR THE $4500.00 U.S.D THAT WE HAVE ALREADY SEND, MEANWHILE SEND THE $43.00USD TO US IMMEDIATELY TODAY FOR FASTER SENDING OF YOUR FUND CORRECTLY BY TOMORROW MORNING...

AFTER THE MONEY HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED CORRECTLY TO YOUR ADDRESS WE WILL MAIL YOU THE PAYMENT INFORMATION'S YOU NEED TO PICK UP YOUR MONEY IN ANY WESTERN UNION AROUND YOUR LOCATION CORRECTLY BECAUSE THE ONE THAT IS HERE IS NOT CORRECT BECAUSE WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED OUR $43.00 USD ONLY.REASON WHY WE NEED YOU TO SEND US THE $43.00 USD IS THAT WE TRIED TO DEDUCT THE TRANSFERRING FEE OUT FROM YOUR FUND BUT THE MINISTER ADMINISTRATOR TRUST FUND OF BENIN REPUBLIC TOLD US THAT NO ONE HAS RIGHT OVER YOUR FUND AS IT HAVE BEEN SIGNED AND STAMPED THAT NO MONEY SHOULD BE DEDUCTED UNTIL IT GETS TO YOUR HANDS TO AVOID STEALING SOME OF THE FUNDS SO IF YOU WANT TO TRACK THE MONEY AND CONFIRM IF THE FUNDS IS TRANSFERRED ENTER OUR CODE.

HERE IS THE CONTACT INFORMATION OF WESTERN UNION DIRECTOR GENERAL…MR. MR. FRANK ASHLEY, EMAIL ADRESS ... Email : [western.uniontrnsfer11@w.cn] PHONE NUMBER +229-987-215-58

THEN CLICK TRACKING AND ENTER THE MTCN NUMBER; 4580724690 ENTER SENDERS FIRST Abuchi ..... ENTER SENDERS LAST NAME..Ekwegbli. AND CLICK TRACKING AND IT WILL SHOW YOU THAT YOUR FUNDS IS AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PICK IT UP SENDER NAME: Abuchi Ekwegbli,

WWW.WESTERN UNION.COM
SENDER'S NAME:==== Abuchi Ekwegbli
TEXT QUESTION:=======SENT?
ANSWER:==============TO YOU.
AMOUNT:===============$4500,00.
MTCN :================== 4580724690
http://www.westernunion.com/info/selectCountry.asp

FINALLY URGENT SEND US THE $43.00 USD TO ENABLE US PROCEED ON YOUR PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY RIGHT. BELOW IS OUR ACCOUNT'S INFORMATION FOR YOU TO SEND THE $43.00 USD THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER BEEN OUR TRANSFERRING CHARGE FOR YOUR $4500.00 USD,

RECEIVER:.........MR. Nwake Peter
COUNTRY........ BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY ....................... COTONOU
MTCN..................................
QUESTION: MAKE
ANSWER............ TODAY.
SENDERS NAME..................
AMOUNT:................$43.00, USD
YOUR URGENT RESPOND IS HIGHLY NEEDED .

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE TO QUICKEN THE PROCESS OF THE RELEASING YOUR PAYMENT TO YOU TODAY.
THEN CONTACT US WITH YOUR FULL INFORMATION.
EMAIL ADRESS : [western.uniontrnsfer11@w.cn]
PHONE NUMBER +229-987-215-58
IRECTOR GENERAL
MR. FRANK ASHLEY

Maya

Ninja
Subject: Re: Your Compensation Of $900.000.00USD
Date: Wednesday, June 8, 2011,

Welcome to Western Union:
Send Money Worldwide
FROM THE DESK OF WESTERN UNION REMITTANCE DEPT
Our Ref:WUMT0XX2/987
WEB SITE.www.westernunion.com
Direct Cell Phone: +229-9910-9262

Attention; Dear Customer,

Thanks for your mail regards to your transaction,we are here to let you know that we will start your transfer immediately after we receive the $40 from you for the renewing of your payment file which was deposited at this Western Union Office,So try to send the money today and email us back with the payment information.

You will send it through western union with this imformation bellow.

Receiver Name......MR Kenneth Ezechukwu
Country...............Benin Du Republic
City.............Cotonou
Question...............good
Answer......................for you
AMOUNT............$40 USD
SENDER'S NAME..................

Remain bless in the name of our lord Jesus Christ.

YOUR URGENT RESPOND IS HIGHLY NEEDED.

Regards
MR. FRANK ASHLEY,
Direct Cell Phone: +229-9910-9262
Remittance Dept.Western Union Benin Republic Constituency.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From Mr. Frank Ashley, From Government Office Payment,
Return-Path: <gegeorgeedwards470@gmail.com>
Received: from 81.91.230.137, Cotonou, Benin, Office Des Poste Et Telecommunications Aka Benin Telecoms Sa
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012
From: "Mr. Frank Ashley, From Government Office Payment," <gegeorgeedwards470@gmail.com>
Reply-To: [wunion983@yahoo.com]
Subject: Attention: Beneficiary,

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WORLD WIDE:
OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER. COTONOU
Office Call : +22968667071 /Fax:+22968667071

Attention: Beneficiary,

My working partner has helped me to send the first $4,500.00 to you through Western Union Office. So contact Western union Agent and ask him how much charge you need to send before you will BE picking up your first $4,500 sending to you now:

Contact person: Mr. Peter Williams
TEL: +22968667071
E-mail: (wunion983@yahoo.com)

Ask him to give you the m t c n, sender's name, to pick the $4,500.00. I told him to keep sending you $4,500.00 daily till the payment of $950,000.00 is completed. Again forward him your Full Name, Telephone number and Address so that he will be sure.

Then Contact Him With Your Full Information:
Your Name:.--------
Your Country:-------
Your Phone number:..------------
Your Address:-------------
Your City:..--------------
Your Age:.-------
Your Sex:.---------------

Thanks, Mr. Frank Ashley,
From Government Office Payment,

Contact Mr. Peter Williams immediately through his above email address to give you Sender's Name & Question and Answer to pick up your money today and let me know when you confirm it all.

Thanks,
Mr. Frank Ashley.

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Subject: Re: pick up your first payment and call me back +229 68 02 09 55
Sent: Thu, Nov 15, 2012 2:55:37 PM

On Nov 15, 2012 5:13 AM, "Mr. Frank Ashley" <edu.office@yahoo.cn> wrote:

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WORLD WIDE:

OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER BENIN REPUBLIC COTONOU ,

Attention: Beneficiary,

My working partner has helped me to send the first $4,500.00 to you through Western Union Office. So contact Western union Agent and ask him you’re MTCN immediately but you will pay $47 to renew your document files before you will pick up your first $4,500 sending to you now:

it still unhold you cant be able to pick it up because you needed to activate your file with 47usd today: your MTCN number is here below

MTCN 6171239911
peter iwunoR
Amount :$5000.00
Question:In God

you cant be able to pick it up and trank it because it still unhold here so you try to send the 47usd to renew your document files before you will pick up your first $4,500 sending to you now:

here is the payment information

RECEIVER NAME.... mike promise
CONUTRY.....BENIN REPUBLMIC
CITY..........COTONOU
TEST QUNTION.......BLUE
TEST ANSWER.......BLUE
SEND NAME..............
CALL ME WHEN YOU SEND IT +229 68 02 09 55

TEL: +229-968020955
E-mail: (westernunionoffice926@yahoo.com)

Ask him to give you the m t c n, sender's name, to pick the $4,500.00. I told him to keep sending you $4,500.00 daily till the payment of $950,000.00 is completed. Again forward him your Full Name, Telephone number and Address so that he will be sure.

Your Name:.--------
Your Country:-------
Your Phone number:..------------
Your Address: -------------
You’re City: --------------
You’re Age: -------
You’re Sex: ---------------

From Government Office Payment,

Contact Mr. Peter Williams immediately through his above email address to give you Sender's Name & Question and Answer to pick up your money today and let me know when you confirm it all.

Thanks,​

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
X-SID-PRA: [gegeorgeedwards470@gmail.com]
Received: from 81.91.230.137, Cotonou, Benin, Office Des Poste Et Telecommunications Aka Benin Telecoms Sa
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012
From: "From Government Office Payment Thanks, Mr. Frank Ashley," <gegeorgeedwards470@gmail.com>
Reply-To: [wesnunion4@superposta.com]
Subject: YOUR FIRST $4,500.00 HAS BEEN SENT TO YOU TODAY

Your Attention Is Needed!

My Working Partner Has Helps Me To Send The First $4,500.00 To You ThroughWestern Our Union Department. So Contact Western Union Agent And Ask Him HowMuch Charge You Need To Send Before You Will Be Pick Up Your First $4,500Sending To You Now:

TEL: +22998312076
E-mail: (wesnunion4@superposta.com)

Ask him to give you the m t c n, sender's name, to pick the $4,500.00. I toldhim to keep sending you $4,500.00 daily till the payment of $950,000.00 iscompleted. Again forward him your Full Name, Telephone number and Address sothat he will be sure.

Your Name:__________________
Your Country:__________________
Your Phone number:_____________
Your Address:__________________
Your City:__________________
Your Age:__________________
Your Sex:__________________
Your Occupation:._____________

From Government Office Payment

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012
From: "Mr. Frank Ashley, From Government Office Payment" <gegeorgeedwards470@gmail.com>
Reply-To: [western_wes@superposta.com]
Subject: YOUR FIRST $4,500.00 HAS BEEN SENT TO YOU TODAY

My Working Partner Has Helps Me To Transfer Your First $4,500.00 To You Through Our Western Union Department Office. So Contact Western Union Agent And Ask Him How Much Charge You Need To Send Before You Will Be Picking Up Your First $4,500 Sending To You Now:

TEL: +22998312076
E-mail: (western_wes@superposta.com)

Your Name:__________________
Your Country:__________________
Your Phone number:_____________
Your Address:__________________
Your City:__________________
Your Age:__________________
Your Sex:__________________
Your Occupation:._____________

From Government Office Payment

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <westernunion148@gmail.com>
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.224.109.65])
Reply-To: [westernunion319@gmail.com]
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013
Subject: Breaking News May 2013/5/6/

Dear Customer.

Breaking News May 2013/5/6/ ,This is to inform you that the higher authorities that is incharge of international transaction has this morning declared that you will receive your ($980.000.00USD) through Western Union Money Transfer Only as compensation for your past effort here in Benin Republic.

So the arrangement has been made this morning and the Federal High Court Of Justice has signed your payment files and the only money you will pay is $28. for the signing of it which means your transfer will start tomorrow morning.

The daily transfer of your fund is $5000.00 per day until your total ($980.000.00USD) is completely transferred to you.

I am here to swear to you that your first payment of the $5000.00 daily transfer will be on its way tomorrow morning once we confirm the $28 from you which is for the Federal High Court Of Justice Benin Republic signing of your payment files.To show you the truth.

Below is the First transfer payment details which has been insert into our computer.

Sender name Sahrir Saad
Reference number 9167653719
Amount send $5,000.00USD
Test Question Payment
Test Answer Made
Sender's First Name Sahrir
Sender's Last Name Saad

Then we want you to pest this Link http ://www. westernunion. com/info/homePage. asp?country=BJ&origination=US and click tracking and pest sender's first name and last name,the you pest mtcn number and click check status to see that your first transfer of $5000.00 is available for you but you will not pick it until you pay the needed $28.00 for the signing of your Payment files by the Federal High Court Benin Republic.

So we are here giving you this Western Union Payment Information for you to send the $28 immediately and your first transfer of the $5000.00 will be on its way after we pick the $28.

BELOW IS THE WESTERN UNION PAYMENT INFORMATION.
COUNTRY....BENIN REPUBLIC
STATE..COTONOU
SENDER'S NAME....
RECEIVER'S NAME....MR, NNAMDI PETER
TEXT QUESTION...HOW LONG
ANSWER....IMMEDIATELY
AMOUNT NEEDED.....$28 ONLY
MTCN NUMBER...

We wait for your mail with the $28 from you and be rest assured that you will receive your total compensation of ($980.000.00USD) from us because this is General Western Union Head Office here in Benin Republic.

Finally you are advise to stop emailing any office or department here in Benin Republic until you receive your full compensation from us,this is for your security.

Call us with this line....+229-68 65 29 34
From Western Union Money
Transfer Head Office Benin Republic
Manager Mr.Frank Ashley.
Call us with this line....+229-68 65 29 34

Received: from 41.216.48.17, Benin. Cotonou, Office Des Poste Et Telecommunications Aka Benin Telecoms Sa
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013
Reply-To: <bankdiamond886@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject: Breaking News June 2013/6/9/
Return-Path: [olisben628@yahoo.com.pe]

Breaking News June 2013/6/9/

Dear Customer.

Breaking News June 2013/6/9/ ,This is to inform you that the higher authorities that is in charge of international transaction has this morning declared that you will receive your ($7.000.00 00USD) through Western Union Money Tran fer Only as compensation for your past effort here in Benin Republic.

So the arrangement has been made this morning and the Federal High Court Of Justice has signed your Western Union Transfer Papers and the only money you will pay is $30. for the signing of it which means your transfer will start this morning.

The daily transfer of your fund is $5000.00 per day until your total ($7.000.00 00USD) is completely transferred to you.

I am here to swear to you that your first payment of the $5000.00 daily transfer will be on its way today or fastest tomorrow morning once we confirm the $38 from you which is for the Federal High Court Of Justice Benin Republic signing of your Western Union Transfer Papers.To show you the truth.

Below is the First transfer payment details which has been insert into our computer.

Sender name Sahrir Saad
Reference number 9167653719
Amount send $5,000.00USD
Test Question Payment
Test Answer Made
Sender's First Name Sahrir
Sender's Last Name Saad

Then we want you to pest this Link http ://www. westernunion. com/info/homePage. asp?country=BJ&origination=US and click tracking and pest sender's first name and last name,the you pest mtcn number and click check status to see that your first transfer of $5000.00 is available for you but you will not pick it until you pay the needed $38.00 for the signing of your Western Union Transfer Papers by the Federal High Court Benin Republic.

So we are here giving you this Western Union Payment Information for you to send the $38 immediately and your first transfer of the $5000.00 will be on its way after we pick the $38.

BELOW IS THE WESTERN UNION PAYMENT INFORMATION.
SENDER'S NAME:........MR, DAVID COLLINS
STATE:................COTONOU
RECEIVER'S NAME:......MR, DAVID COLLINS
TEXT QUESTION:........HONEST
ANSWER:...............TRUST
AMOUNT NEEDED:........$38 ONLY
MTCN NUMBER:..........

We wait for your mail with the $38 from you and be rest assured that you will receive your total compensation of ($7.000.00 00USD) from us because this is General Western Union Head Office here in Benin Republic.

Finally you are advise to stop emailing any office or department here in Benin Republic until you receive your full compensation from us,this is for your security.

Call us with this line......+229.98721558

From Western Union Money
Transfer Head Office Benin Republic
Manager Mr. Frank Ashley.
Call us with this line......+229.98721558

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From WESTERN UNION AWARD PROMO
Return-Path: <info@yahoo.com>
Received: from 41.203.69.6, Nigeria, Lagos, Globacom
Reply-To: [westernunionawardpromo@yahoo.com.hk]
Subject: Your Attention Is Needed
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013

My working partner has helped me to send the first $4,500.00 to you through western union. So contact Western union Agent and ask him how much charge you needs to send before you will pick up your first $4,500 now:

Contact person: Mr. Adams Williams
TEL: +2348094538752
E-mail: (westernunionawardpromo@yahoo.com.hk)

Ask him to give you the m t c n, sender's name, to pick the $4,500.00. I told him to keep sending you $4,500.00 daily till the payment of $950,000.00 is completed. Again forward him your Full Name, Telephone number and Address so that he will be sure and also remember that you are to ask him how much charge you need to send before you will pick up your first $4,500.

THEN CONTACT HIM WITH YOUR FULL INFORMATION.
Your Name:.............
Your Country:..........
Your Phone number:.....
Your Address:..........
Your City:.............
Your Age:..............
Your Sex:..............
Your Occupation:.......

From Western Union Office Payment.

Return-Path: <peterosagie2013@gmail.com>
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.50.107.97])
Reply-To: westernunionmoneytransfer623@yahoo.com.hk
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014
Subject: THIS IS ONLY OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND

THIS IS ONLY OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND

Am writing to inform you that I have some funds at hand to assist you but it is not yet complete and secondly you have to assured me that after I have help you that as soon as you receive your first payment that you will return all my supported money.

Beside I have $155,00 at hand as you know that the required fee is $210,00, now the remain fee is $55,00, which I asked IMF director three good times to be sure that your fund will be release to you after you complete the remain $55,00 without any more fee because you have paid a lot of fee and you did not received anything and he ensured me that nothing will stop you not to receive your fund the same day you sent the fee, so my dear I want you to go to western union or money gram and send the remain $55,00 immediately after you receive this mail because your first payment of $5000.00 will be send to you within 40minis after I confirmed the required fee of $55,00 okay,

I am assuring you now that you will never be disappointed after sending this $55.00 today just let me know once you make the payment you will receive your first of $5000.00 within 40minutes after receiving the Last fee $55 from you. Bear it in mind that your total fund is the sum of $1.5 million and you will be receiving the sum of $5000.00 per day until you received your total fund completely.

You will send it through western union or money gram with this information bellow.
Receiver:............JAMES OGUGUA
City:............Cotonou
country code.....00229
Question:......... ONLY?
Answer:......... GOD.
Amount........$55.00 us-dollar
Sender name.....
MTCN.......
Thanks and God bless as am looking forward to hear from you as the funds beneficiary

THANKS FOR OUR PATRONAGE,
YOURS SINCERELY
Mr. Frank Ashley
FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER
Tel phone +22998904459

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
From Western Union Money Transfer
Return-Path: <stanley@alcor.concordia.ca>
Received: from 41.220.69.199, Nigeria, Enugu, Vms
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014
Subject: Award Funds
From: "Western Union Money Transfer" <stanley@alcor.concordia.ca>
Reply-To: western_unionmtcn_claims@careceo.com

My working partner has helped me to send the first $4,500.00 that was award to you by united nation to help individual due to there economic melt down. So contact Western union Agent and ask him how to activate your first transfer before you will pick up your first $4,500 now.

Contact person: Mr. Adams Williams
E-mail: (western_unionmtcn_claims@careceo.com)

Ask him to give you the m t c n, sender's name, to pick the $4,500.00. I told him to keep sending you $4,500.00 daily till the payment of $950,000.00 is completed. Again forward him the below information that he will be sure.

THEN CONTACT HIM WITH YOUR FULL INFORMATION.
Your Name:
Your Country:
Your Phone number:
Your Address:
Your City:
Your Age:
Your Sex:....
Your Occupation:

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <attorneygeneraloftheunitedstat@gmail.com>
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.70.140.200])
Reply-To: wunionofficenigeria@mail333.com
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015
Subject: Greetings from Western Union(R)Money Transfer Agent Location,
From: "Mr. Frank Ashley" <attorneygeneraloftheunitedstat@gmail.com>

Greetings from Western Union®Money Transfer Agent Location,
PO Box 6992 Greenwood Village, CO 80155-6992,LAGOS NIGERIA.

We are in receipt of your fund ($950.000.00 USD) (NINE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) deposited here by The International monetary fund (IMF) to be transferred to you.For security reasons and to safe guard of your fund,It might interest you to know that we have taken out time in screening through this project as stipulated on our protocol of operation and have finally confirmed that your contract payment is 100% genuine and hitch free from all facet and of which you have the lawful right to claim your fund without any further delay.

Having said all this, it’s my great pleasure to inform you that the first sum of $4,500.00 has being sent in your address today.

Below are the details of the transaction;our website for tracking your MTCN.
http://www.westernunion.com/info/homePage.asp?country=BJ&origination=US

Money Transfer Control Number: 1513604581
Sender’s name ; LAURA FRY
Sender’s Address: PO Box 6992 Greenwood Village, CO 80155-6992, Lagos
Amount Transferred: US$4,500
Text Question: BLUE?
Answer: RED

Please note that the above transaction has not been authorized to pick up, the reason why you cannot pick up the USD$4,500.00 right now is because the service fee has not been send to us which is the only fee that is on holding your first pay-out today, on which without the service fee your fund cannot be authorized to pick up, so in your best interest, I hereby advised you to send the services fee so that we will mail you the Sender’s Name and AUTHORIZED the pick up of your first pay-out today, you can be able to pick up your payment at any western union agent location in your state. Get Out of Debt Free Hotline 855-314-2095

Service fee covers the cost of services rendered when administering &maintaining a third-party transaction to a beneficiary that is not living within the country which the fund is being deposited, service fee is usually one percent (1%) of the deposited fund and it is under normal conditions to paid by the beneficiary of a third-party transaction.

The applicable registration and transfer fees have been paid by the depositor.The reason why the service fee cannot be deducted from your fund is because your fund has been insured by the depositor, this is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the national monetary act as adopted in 1999 and amended on 3rd July 2004 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect beneficiary and to avoid misappropriation of funds. So you have to send the service fee of $ $85 to the payment information stated below to enable us authorize your fund to pick up.

Receiver’s Name: ANUMUDU CHUKS
City: Lagos
Text question: IN GOD?
Answer: WE TRUST
Amount: $85

*The service fee should be sent to us today, failure to meet up with this will lead to automatic transaction cancellation. Send the following details via e-mail to this office for prompt clearance:

Sender’s name:…………………..
Sender’s Address:…………………..
Money Transfer Control Number (M.T.C.N):…………………………..
If you have questions or need assistance, our team is here to help. You can still, send us an email: wunionofficenigeria@mail333.com

Best Regards,
Mr. Frank Ashley
Western Union Home

reply-to: MR FRANK ASHLEY <westernside412@gmail.com>
date: Mon, Sep 18, 2017
subject: SEND ONLY $35 AND PICK UP YOUR $6,000( TEXT ME MTCN OF $35 ON +1310 626 0643

SEND MONEY WORLDWIDE:OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER. COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 455 AGBOKOU, ANKPAROAD OPPOSITE TUNDE MOTORS

Welcome to Western Union American Mobile Phone :+1310 626 0643
Send Money Worldwide
Send Money
Welcome to Western Union
Remittance Office
Call +1310 626 0643
Address: 126 Addington Road
Croydon Cr2 BP 325- Cotonou-
Benin

Dear Valued Customer,

It is my pleasure to inform you about the latest development concerning your unclaimed fund on behalf of the management western union transfer The funds which was suppose to be released to you by the former remittance department manager who was terminated from office due to the bad reputation he had with most of our foreign customers. Hence this is the great opportunity for you to receive your fund and you have to comply accordingly to enable us obtain the Transfer Permit Clearance and start transferring your payment today and note you will be receiving US$5,000.00 on a daily basis until your total sum of US$5.600,000.00 is completed transferred in your favor.

For your information do not expect the releasing of your payment without sending the money required and remember that you are given only 24 hours to comply or your transfer will be cancel immediately since you are told to send $35 in order to help you. below is our account officer name which you will use to send the $35 to enable us release your first payment immediately in other words this management is now requesting that you will pay the sum of US$35 only to start receiving your payment. Send the fee through Western Union, Money gram Or Ria Agent with the information below:

Receiver Name: ===== NICO ARON
CITY:::::::::::::::::::::::::; COTONOU
Text Question: ==== Good?
Answer: ======= News
Amount: ======= US35
MTCN:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Note you are required to pay US$35 only to enable us secure your Transfer Permit Clearance and we will start your payment immediately. This offer valid for Today***24 Hours*** from today 18TH September therefore treat as urgent as possible to wire the fee today so that you will start receiving your fund. We are wishing you the very best of luck.

Yours sincerely
MR FRANK ASHLEY
Call us with: +1310 626 0643 Western Union® founded 1851 has been operating for over 151 years, Today with over 589,000 Agent locations worldwide in over 200 countries and territories, millions of people trust Western Union to send and receive money worldwide.

Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 19:41:17 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "Mr.Frank P.Ashley," <westernuunionmonneytransfer9@outlook.com>
Subject: Attn: Western Union Beneficiary,

Attn: Western Union Beneficiary,

Your fund of $1,500,000.00 has been released and the transfer began today through western union money transfer. So, contact Western Union Agent Mr Hill McMahon,and ask him what you need to do you to enable them activate your account file so that you will be able to pick your transfer. Your will receive $3,500 per day until total fund is fully transferred.

Contact Agent: Mr Hill McMahon
Email: westernuunionmonneytransfer9@outlook.com
Your Receiver name- -------------
Your Country-- ------------------
Your City----
Your Tell-----------------------

Forward the information here ( westernuunionmonneytransfer9@outlook.com )

Thanks
Mr.Frank P.Ashley,

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <bhgvnubv00@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-oi1-f196.google.com) (209.85.167.196)
Reply-To: westernbonus8@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2019
Subject: HAPPY WEEKEND????Your $5,000 has been send (M.T.C.N) 761 958 9030

Your $5,000 has been send (M.T.C.N):4480362130 track it for confirmation https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/orderStatus.asp?country=CL
Sender First Name: CLARENCE, Last Name:: CORASS

How are you today?I write to inform you that we have already sent you $5000.00 usd dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment total sum of $7.5Million USD,via western union by this government. I was calling your telephone number to give you the information through phone but you did not pick up my calls through out that yesterday even this morning.

Now,I decided to email you the MTCN and sender name so that you will pick up the $5000.00 usd to enable us send another $5000.00 usd today as you know we will be sending you only $5000.00 usd per day.

It was agree that you will pay the sum of $25.00 before they will release the payment to you. Please pick up this information and run to western union to pick up the $5000.00 usd and call Director of Operation .Rev. Larry Smith because he is the person in charge for your payment so that he can send you another payment today, phone line

call or email Him once you picked up the $5000.00 USD today. Here is the western union information to pick up the $5000.00, which you will be receiving your payment $5000.00 Us Dollars immediately you sent them their transfer charge of $50.00 and it will serve as re-confirmation of your file payment from the office in charge.

So you are to contact them on below information. When you track the payment at our website www.westernunion.com ensure you copy and paste the complete first sender name and last sender name accordingly them include the MTCN to see that the payload

Senders First Name: CLARENCE
Senders Last Name: CORASS
(M.T.C.N):761 958 9030
Question: How much?
Answer:$5000 usd
Amount: $5000 USD

Here is the payment information you will use to send the fee.(YOU CAN SEND US AN ITUNES CARD, AMAZON CARD, STEAM WALLET OR GOOGLE PLAY CARD)

Be advise that the $25.00 is a compulsory as they told me that is only money you will pay until you receive your payment completely, you have to re-confirm your full Name and home address and direct phone number to avoid any wrong deposit okay.

I am waiting for your call once you send the $25.00 to enable you pick up this today $5000.00 usd,Please email me your direct telephone number because I need to be calling you once we send any payment for the information.

Thank,
Mr Frank Ashley
western union head director.
Phone number:

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <bankof463@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019
Subject: Dear Customer. $200.000.00Usd Compensation From Benin Republic.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Dear Customer.
$200.000.00Usd Compensation From Benin Republic.

Breaking News,This is to inform you that the higher authorities that is in charge of international transaction has this morning declared that you will receive your $200.000.00Usd(Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) through Western Union Money Transfer Only as compensation for your past effort here in Benin Republic.

So the arrangement has been made this morning and the Federal High Court O f Justice has signed your Western Union Transfer Papers and the only money you will pay is $25. for the signing of it which means your transfer will start tomorrow morning.

The daily transfer of your fund is $5000.00 per day until your total $200.000.00Usd(Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) is completely transferred to you.

I am here to swear to you that your first payment of the $5000.00 daily transfer will be on its way today or latest tomorrow morning once we confirm the $25 from you which is for the Federal High Court Of Justice Benin Republic signing of your Western Union Transfer Papers.To show you the truth.

Your Payment of $5,000.00 USD DETAILS
Sender's name_______David Adam
Amount Sent $5,000
Mtcn# 833 798 4653
Text Question: When?
Text Answer: Now

Then we want you to type WWW.WESTERNUNION.COM and click tracking and pest sender's first name and last name,the you pest mtcn number and click check status to see that your first transfer of $5000.00 is available for you but you will not pick it until you pay the needed $25 for the signing of your Western Union Transfer Papers

by the Federal High Court Benin Republic. So we are here giving you this Western Union Payment Information Information for you to send the $25vimmediately and your first transfer of the $5000.00 will be on its way after we pick the $25;

(YOU CAN SEND US GOOGLE PLAY CARD AMAZON CARD, STEAM WALLET OR ITUNES CARD)
RECEIVER'S NAME: Eric Moore
STATE..COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION...IN GOD?
ANSWER.... WE TRUST
AMOUNT NEEDED.....$25 ONLY
MTCN NUMBER :

SENDER'S NAME....
We wait for your mail with the $25 from you and be rest assured that you will receive your total compensation of $200.000.00Usd from us because this is General Western Union Head Office here in Benin Republic.

Finally you are advise to stop emailing any office or department here in Benin Republic until you receive your full compensation from us,this is for your security. Call us with

Yours sincerely.
MR FRANK ASHLEY

Return-Path: <wdudley369@gmail.com>
Reply-To: westernu865@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019
Subject: Dear Customer. $200.000.00Usd Compensation From Benin Republic.

Dear Customer.
$200.000.00Usd Compensation From Benin Republic.

Breaking News,This is to inform you that the higher authorities that is in charge of international transaction has this morning declared that you will receive your $200.000.00Usd(Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) through Western Union Money Transfer Only as compensation for your past effort here in Benin Republic.

So the arrangement has been made this morning and the Federal High Court O f Justice has signed your Western Union Transfer Papers and the only money you will pay is $25. for the signing of it which means your transfer will start tomorrow morning.

The daily transfer of your fund is $5000.00 per day until your total $200.000.00Usd(Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) is completely transferred to you.

I am here to swear to you that your first payment of the $5000.00 daily transfer will be on its way today or latest tomorrow morning once we confirm the $25 from you which is for the Federal High Court Of Justice Benin Republic signing of your Western Union Transfer Papers.To show you the truth.

Sender's name_______William Forest
Amount Sent $5,000
Mtcn# .894-254-3063

Then we want you to type WWW.WESTERNUNION.COM and click tracking and pest sender's first name and last name,the you pest mtcn number and click check status to see that your first transfer of $5000.00 is available for you but you will not pick it until you pay the needed $25 for the signing of your Western Union Transfer Papers

by the Federal High Court Benin Republic. So we are here giving you this Western Union Payment Information Information for you to send the $25 immediately and your first transfer of the $5000.00 will be on its way after we pick the $25.

(YOU CAN SEND US AN ITUNES CARD OR GOOGLE PLAY CARD OR STEAM WALLET OR AMAZON CARD)

SENDER'S NAME....
We wait for your mail with the $25 from you and be rest assured that you will receive your total compensation of $200.000.00Usd from us because this is General Western Union Head Office here in Benin Republic.

Call us with

Yours sincerely,
MR FRANK ASHLEY

Princess

Ninja
Return-Path: <wdudley369@gmail.com>

Sender's name_______David Adam
Amount Sent $5,000
Mtcn# 833 798 4653

(YOU CAN SEND US GOOGLE PLAY CARD AMAZON CARD, STEAM WALLET OR ITUNES CARD)
RECEIVER'S NAME: LINUS NGOZI
STATE..COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION...IN GOD?
ANSWER.... WE TRUST

Return-Path: <westernbonus8@gmail.com>
Reply-To: westernu865@gmail.com

(YOU CAN SEND US AN ITUNES CARD OR GOOGLE PLAY CARD OR STEAM WALLET OR AMAZON CARD)
RECEIVER'S NAME: LINUS NGOZI
STATE..COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION...IN GOD?
ANSWER.... WE TRUST