Frank Brown, wants to buy my axe

Gentle Giant

Giant Admin for a Day
Staff member
From Frank Brown
Return-Path: <admin1@tellydale.com>
Received: from 41.219.240.244, Nigeria, Lagos, Lagos dial pool customers, starcomms.net
Abuse contact persons: Navneet Singh, Plot 1261, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria, phone: +234-1-804-9370, fax-no: +234-1-811-0301 e-mail: [navneets@starcomms.com] or Catalin Miclaus, Plot 1261C, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu, phone: +234-7028000733, fax-no: +234-1-8110301 e-mail: [catalin@starcomms.com]
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008
Organization: Frank Brown
Subject: YOUR ADS ON TRADING POST
Reply-to: [frank_brown2008@yahoo.com]

Hello,
I'm Frank Brown By Name I'm From Bloomingdale, Ohio. [How the heck did he find THAT one? :confused: ] I am intersted in buying Your Posted Item on Trading Post for my Personal Use. l'm okay with the price and would like you to know that payment will be remitted to you by my client in Hockley, Texas that is owing me over goods I bought from him but due to delayment over coming for the pick up he had to sell it off to someone else hoping to get me another before i will come for the pick up but couldn't. So he will issue you the amount being a cancelling order which I placed with him and it will be remitted to you on a Bank Cashier Check or Money Order.

Also, my shipper will make an arrangement to come for the pick-up at your location. If this is okay by you, provide your contact details, Name, Address, City, State and Your phone number on which payment can be remitted to you immediately.

I wait to read from you soonest.

Warm Regards
Frank Brown