Frank Dolson, FBI

Prints Of Darkness

Staff member
Return-Path: <frankdolson442@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2021
Subject: Re:

ATTN;

This is to officially inform you that your Package with the reg #: SHN75586ZC originally scheduled for delivery is presently at the custody of the US Customs and Immigration Unit, Los Angeles International Airport (LAIA)awaiting its delivery to your residence. You have been initially contacted and have been informed that the consignment box valued at $9.500.000USD (Nine Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) is a legal benefit allotted to you from a Poverty Alleviation Program Conducted Worldwide by the United Nation(UN) and the European Union (EU) Envoy.

This is to be delivered to your doorstep without delay at your residence, once you have been able to procure the final paperwork required for your delivery Under the Supervision of Mr. Frank Dolson. This funds and it source has been legally investigated by the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Scam Alert Unit, and has been confirmed to be legitimate and is neither a means of extortion nor a hoax. The consignment box has all legal document enclosed in it bearing every legal documentation making you the potential beneficiary of this funds from the United Nation(UN) and European Union(EU). At this point you are to contact Mr. Frank Dolson U.S Customs Broker with the requested information below to enable him to initiate your delivery immediately to your residence.

Below is the information needed from you in order to conclude your delivery arrangement, please provide them Asap.

1.Full Names:...................
2.Home Address..................
3.Country:......................
4.State:.........................
5.Occupation.....................
6.Cellphone;....................

Finally, I will provide you with the needed information to remit the fee across to the storage unit for the immediate release and delivery of your funds. Ensure you follow every instruction given to you discreetly to enable us accomplish this delivery as soon as possible.

CONGRATULATION!!!!!

Regards
Special Agent Frank Dolson
US Federal Bureau Of Investigation
FBI Scam Alert Unit.

Date: Sat, 1 May 2021
Subject: Re: Re:

Director. Airport Storage and Cargo Unit
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
1 World Way, Los Angeles International, CA 90045, United States

UNITED NATION POVERTY ALLEVIATION SCHEME BENEFIT

Greetings!

Following the Poverty Alleviation Scheme recently conducted Worldwide by the United Nation (UN) and the European Union(EU), you have been awarded as one of the lucky beneficiaries a whopping sum of 9.500.000USD (Nine Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) contained in an armored brief case with all required documentation enclosed identifying you as the potential beneficiary. Your benefit has just arrived at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), via First Flight Couriers Airlines.

Furthermore, this is to inform you that your package and the funds contained therein 9.500.000USD (Nine Million, five hundred thousand United States dollars) has been completely and legally investigated by the International Monetary Funds (IMF) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) SCAM ALERT UNIT. Therefore, your funds have been officially cleared for delivery to your residence, for security reasons it has been in custody of the Airport Storage facility awaiting its delivery to your residence. Please be informed that the airport storage and security unit will be expecting you to clear it up with a $370.00USD storage charge for the immediate release and delivery of your funds to your residence. This fee is not an extortion, the funds have been with the security for the past two weeks, but for the security services rendered on the safety of your funds while it awaits its delivery at the storage facility.

Please reconfirming the following delivery details
(1). Full Name....
(2). Residential Address....
(3). Country....
(4). Occupation....
(5). Cell phone....

Note that, failure to treat this email with all sense of urgency, we will be compelled to list your Package as an unclaimed funds and maybe forfeited and will be moved to the United States Treasury Department for holding without further delay.

Cargo and Storage Facility

Agent Frank Dolson...

Princess

Ninja
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021

Meanwhile; I will advise that you provide me with the details below as required in processing the delivery of your Consignment Box.
Full Name:......................................
Home Address:...............................
State:..............................................
Cell phone:.....................................

I would appreciate you responding back to my email immediately so that I can conclude arrangements with you for the immediate delivery of your package to your doorstep.

Agent Frank.

XSS

Ninja
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021

Attention:

In regard to your email; I will advise you not to be skeptical about your fund because this has nothing related to scam, I understand that you may have received numerous e-mails regarding your funds but I will like to inform you that this isn’t like every other email you have received.
I will advise that you take this transaction seriously and don’t look down on your fund having the thought that this is not true. All that’s required from you is your co-operation for your Consignment Box valued at $9,500,000USD with the Storage and Cargo Unit at Los Angeles International Airport (L.A.X) Los Angeles California to be delivered to you.
Meanwhile; I will advise that you provide me with the details below as required in processing the delivery of your Consignment Box.

Full Name:......................................
Home Address:...............................
State:..............................................
Cell phone:.....................................

I would appreciate you responding back to my email immediately so that I can conclude arrangements with you for the immediate delivery of your package to your doorstep.
I look forward to a response from you with the required information so that this matter could be resolved as soon as possible.

Regards,
Frank Dolson