Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010
Subject: ANTI FRAUD & MONITORY CRIME DIVISION

http://www.fbi.gov
ANTI FRAUD & MONITORY CRIME DIVISION

ATTN: MR

IT IS MY PLEASURE TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED TO GHANA TO STOP THOSE SCAMMERS THAT HAS BEEN EXTORTING MONEY FROM INNOCENT FOREIGNERS ABROAD.

THAT IS WHY DR FRAZIER MOORE HAS DIRECTED YOU TO CONTACT MR FRANK MILLER IN THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION DETECTIVE OFFICER IN CHARGE.

FEDERAL BUREAU INVESTIGATION (FBI) HAVE DECLARED SOME NUMBERS OF SCAMMER IN THE FBI SCAMMER WANTED LISTED, WHICH I HAVE CONDUCTED A MASS RAIDING IN ACCRA GHANA AND I AND MY MEN HAVE ARRESTED SOME NUMBERS FRAUDSTERS IN ACCRA, SO I APPRECIATE YOU IDENTIFY THEM IF YOU HAVE DEALING WITH ANY OF THEM.

ATTACHED ARE THE PICTURES OF UNKNOWN MEN THAT HAS BEEN PAID FOR DIVERTING OF YOUR SIX CONSIGNMENT TRUNK BOXES FROM THE UNITED STATE EMBASSY,WHICH WERE SHIPPED FROM AFRICA IN ACCRA GHANA ON YOUR NAME.

I HAVE CLARIFIED FROM THE AMERICAN EMBASSY THAT THE CONSIGNMENT TRUNK BOXES ARE BELONGING TO SOME REFUGEES FROM LIBERIA AND SUDAN AND YOU ARE THE BENEFICIARY.

ATTACHED ARE YOUR SIX TRUNK CONSIGNMENT BOXES THAT ARE STILL IN UNITED STATE EMBASSY WASHINGTON DC. THE MEN WE HAVE ARRESTED ARE SCAMMER NAMED ABEL KOJO WHOM HE CLAIMING TO BE PILOT, KWAME JOJO HE IS CLAIMING TO AN ARMY GENERAL FROM THEIR HIDEOUT IN YESTERDAY MASS RAIDING IN ACCRA GHANA,

NOTE: ATTACHED ARE MY IDENTIFICATION CARDS,AND PASS PORT DETECTIVE ID AND MRS GIFTY AFUA UNITED NATION FINANCIAL SECRETARY IN ACCRA GHANA EMBASSY.

I ADMONISHED YOU EFFECT THE REQUIRED FEES ON THE INFORMATION'S STATED BELOW VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER ACCRA GHANA.

RECEIVER NAME: MRS MAVIS OWUSU ATTAH
CITY: ACCRA
CODE: +233
TEXT QUESTION: WHICH COLOUR
ANSWER: RED
AMOUNT: $385.00USD

IMMEDIATELY THE FEES STATED ABOVE HAS BEEN SENT ACROSS TO GHANA BEEN PAYMENT FOR OBTAINING OF THE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE OF ORIGINATION OF YOUR SIX CONSIGNMENT TRUNK BOXES,BEFORE THE EMBASSY AUTHORITY ARE GOING TO RELEASE THE SIX CONSIGNMENT TRUNK BOXES FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY TO YOUR DOORSTEP.

NOTE THAT YOUR SIX CONSIGNMENT TRUNK BOXES HAS ALREADY ARRIVED IN UNITED STATE OF AMERICA EMBASSY AND AWAITING TO RECEIVES THE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE FOR THE EMBASSY AUTHORITY TO RELEASE THE GATE PASS,IMMEDIATELY THEY RECEIVES THE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE OF YOUR SIX CONSIGNMENT TRUNK BOXES ORIGINATION.

I ADVICE YOU FURNISHED US WITH THE REQUIREMENTS STATED BELOW AS FOLLOWS:
(1) YOUR VALID DRIVERS LICENSE OR PASS PORT PHOTOGRAPH,
(2) YOUR PERSONAL CONTACT DIRECT PHONE & FAX NUMBERS,
(3) YOUR FULL CONTACT RESIDENTIAL HOUSE ADDRESS,

YOUR CONTACT DETAILS WILL BE USED FOR EASY DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX TO YOUR DOORSTEP BY THE UNITED NATION SPECIAL DELIVERY AGENT, IMMEDIATELY THE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE HAS BEEN RELEASED TO ME.

REGARDS
MR FRANK MILLER
TEL: + 233 271518690
TEL/FAX: + 233 214 342 683
ASSISTANT SECRETARY OF STATE FOR AFRICA AFFAIRS AMERICA EMBASSY GHANA