Gareth & Catherine Bull

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <lomen@math.arizona.edu>
Received: from 209-252-204-200.ip.mcleodusa.net ([209.252.204.200]
Subject: Winner!!!! Winner!!!! Winner!!!!
To: Recipients <lomen@math.arizona.edu>
From: Gareth and Catherine Bull Donation <lomen@math.arizona.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013
Reply-To: [Gareth_Bull_family@rogers.com]

My wife and i won a Jackpot Lottery of £41 Million Pounds on 20 01 2012 and Your email was luckily selected via a Google & Facebook sponsored e mail-draws, and we decided to put this on the internet for the world to see in other to relinquish any doubts. Please follow the News Link below for more info;
http: //www. youtube. com/ watch?v=jLSbf6QM_Jg
Please provide the following information
*Full Name:
*Telephone Number:

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From Gareth and Catherine Bull Euro Million Lottery Winners
Return-Path: <Bull@mannheim.de>
Received: from (EHLO smtp2.syr.edu) (128.230.18.92) USA
To: you <Bull@mannheim.de>
From: Gareth and Catherine Bull Euro Million Lottery Winners <Bull@mannheim.de>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013
Reply-To: [bull-family@rogers.com]
Subject: *we won 40,Million Pound and have decided to donate £800,000.00 GBP to you,for claims info:send *Full Names: *Tel: *Age: & *Country*

click the link for more proof

XSS

Ninja
From Gareth and Catherine Bull
Return-Path: <bull-family58@rogers.com>
Message-Id: <201307251151.r6PBiUsq006763@mail.cnr.colostate.edu>
Subject: Congratulations On your Funds Donation
To: Recipients <bull-family58@rogers.com>
From: Gareth and Catherine Bull <bull-family58@rogers.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013
Reply-To: [Gareth_Bull_family@rogers.com]

This is a personal email directed to you, My wife and i won a Jackpot Lottery of £41 Million Pounds on 20 01 2012, After much consultations with my attorney, My wife and I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of £800,000.00 GBP to your email address, this being part of our 2013 Millionaire Donation Project to financially support three (3) lucky people and five (5) charity organisations from different parts of the world. Your email was luckily selected via a Google & Facebook sponsored email-draws, and we decided to put this on the internet for the world to see in other to relinquish any doubts. Please follow the News Link below for more info; http :// www. youtube. com/watch?v=jLSbf6QM_Jg (Preview)

=======================================================================
*Full Name:
*Telephone Number:
Best Regards
Gareth and Catherine Bull

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From Gareth and Catherine Bull Euro Million Lottery Winners
Return-Path: <Bull@utexas.edu>
Received: from (EHLO mail.cnr.colostate.edu) (129.82.112.67)
Subject: Donation Donation
To: you <Bull@utexas.edu>
From: Gareth and Catherine Bull Euro Million Lottery Winners <Bull@utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013
Reply-To: [bull-family3@rogers.com]

This is a personal email directed to
you, My wife and i won a Jackpot Lottery of £40 Million Pounds on 20 01 2012, After much consultations with my attorney, My wife and I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of £800,000.00 GBP to your email address, this being part of our 2013 Millionaire Donation Project to financially support three (3) lucky people and five (5) charity organisations from different parts of the world.

Your email was luckily selected via a Google & Facebook sponsored email-draws, and we decided to put this on the internet for the world to see in other to relinquish any doubts. Please follow the News Link below for more info;

http ://www. youtube. com/watch?v=jLSbf6QM_Jg

*Full Name:
*Telephone Number:
Best Regards

Return-Path: [garethcatherinebull2013@yahoo.com]
Received: from 41.71.217.252, Nigeria, Abuja, Visafone Communications Limited
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013
From: Gareth & Catherine Bull <garethcatherinebull2013@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: [mr_garethbull44@foxmail.com]
Subject: Charity Project

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of %A341 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate %A31.5 million British Pounds to 10 individuals worldwide as our own charity project.

To verify,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:
http: //www. dailymail. co. uk/news/article-2091124/EuroMillions-winners-Gareth-Catherine-Bull-scoop-41MILLION-lotto-jackpot.html

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your %A31,500,000.00 pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country.

Full Name:
Mobile No:
Send your response to (mr_garethbull44@foxmail.com)

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From Gareth Bull
Return-Path: <garethbull40@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from 41.138.176.95, Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
Subject: Good News For You!
To: Recipients <garethbull40@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013
Reply-To: [garethbull633@yahoo.co.uk]

Subject: Good News For You!

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £41 Million British Pounds and we have voluntarily decided to donate £1,000,000GBP(One Million British Pounds) to 5 individuals randomly as part of our own charity project.

To verify our lottery winnings,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:

http: //www. dailymail .co. uk/news/article-2091124/EuroMillions-winners-Gareth-Catherine-Bull-scoop-41MILLION-lotto-jackpot.html

After a computer spinball,your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your £1,000,000.00 GBP(One Million Pounds) in your name or direct our paying bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your designated bank account in your own country.

Full Names:
Mobile No:

Send your response to: [garethbull62@QQ.com]

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull

Mine looks about the same.

From: "Gareth & Catherine Bull" ~msviolet@u01.gate01.com>
To: ~info@mail.com>
Reply-To: ~mr.garthbul2012@foxmail.com>

IP: 202.238.84.149, Japan, So-net Service

Return-Path: <nyushi@bisen.ac.jp>
Received: from mailgw.osaka-geidai.ac.jp (mailgw.osaka-geidai.ac.jp [210.162.156.138]) Japan
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013
Reply-To: <mr.garthbull2013@foxmail.com>
Subject:£1.5 million British Pounds
ORGANIZATION: Gareth & Catherine Bull

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate £1.5 million British Pounds each to 4 individuals worldwide as part of our own charity project. Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your £1,500,000.00 pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country, congratulations.

Full Name:
Mobile No:
Send your response to (mr.garthbull2013@foxmail.com)

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From Gareth and Catherine Bull
Return-Path: <noreply@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>
Received: from (EHLO park.ACNS.ColoState.EDU) (129.82.100.47) USA server
Subject: Happy Celebration
To: Recipients <noreply@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>
From: Gareth and Catherine Bull <noreply@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013
Reply-To: [bull-family5@rogers.com]

I and my dear wife Catherine Bull won a door prize from the Euro Millions Lottery of £41
Million British Pounds.as a way of giving back to the people,
we have decided to release the entirety of eight hundred thousand british Pounds to you .
BELOW ARE THE INFORMATION NEEDED FROM YOU:
Your Full Names:
YOUR Country:
Your Delivery Address:
Your Date of Birth:
Your Mobile Number:
Please you have to help me in prayer for my wife
Kind Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull.

bigmama

Ninja
Gareth & Catherine Bull

Received: from [77.166.6.35], Netherlands, Amersfoort, Koninklijke Kpn N.V., [abuse@planet.nl]
reply-to: <1467693633@qq.com>
date: Thu, Aug 29, 2013
subject: Charity project

Dear

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of 41 Million British Pounds (FOURTY ONE MILLION BRITISH POUNDS) and we have decided to donate 1.5 million British Pounds each to 4 individuals worldwide as part of our own charity project.

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user;individuals/companies and group of people all over the world for this purpose. All participants’ E-mail Address were selected through a random sampling and your E-mail Address which was attached to file reference number (ES/325OPN/07) emerged as one of the lucky winners that won the sum of 1,500,000.00, if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your 1,500,000.00 pounds (1.5 MILLION BRITISH POUNDS) in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country, congratulations.

Full Name:
Mobile No:
Send your response to (1467693633@qq.com)

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
Gareth And Catherine Bull again.

IP= 164.81.1.45 Taipei, T'ai-pei, Taiwan.

reply-to: <garethandcatherinebull@rogers.com>
to: Recipients <bullen@me.com>
date: Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 4:00 PM
subject: Funds

We donating £800,000.00 to two lucky persons,please send name,address,occupation and phone number for review, see http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2091124 for source of Funds

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <family2013@rogers.com>
Received: from 92.52.136.18, Ukraine, Ternopil', Bitternet Ltd
Subject: Cash Donation
To: Recipients <family2013@rogers.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013
Reply-To: [bull-family2013@rogers.com]

This is a personal email directed to you, My wife and i won a Jackpot Lottery of £41 Million Pounds on 20 01 2012, After much consultations with my attorney, My wife and I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of £800,000.00 GBP to your email address, this being part of our 2013 Millionaire Donation Project to financially support three (3) lucky people and five (5) charity organisations from different parts of the world.Your email was luckily selected via a Google & Facebook sponsored email-draws, and we decided to put this on the internet for the world to see in other to relinquish any doubts. Please follow the News Link below for more info;

http: //www. youtube. com/ watch?v=jLSbf6QM_Jg

*Full Name:
*Telephone Number:
Best Regards
Gareth and Catherine Bull.

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
X-SID-PRA: [zimbrademo@zimbrademo.peaceworks.ca]
Received: from ([216.16.251.27]) Canada, Waterloo, Peaceworks Computer Consulting
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013
From: Gareth & Catherine Bull <zimbrademo@zimbrademo.peaceworks.ca>
Reply-To: "mr.garthbull2013@foxmail.com" <mr.garthbull2013@foxmail.com>
Subject: £1.5 million British Pounds
Return-Path: [zimbrademo@zimbrademo.peaceworks.ca]

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of =C2=A341 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate =C2=A31.5 million British Pounds each to 4 individuals worldwide as part of our own charity project.

To verify,please see our interview by visiting the web page below: http: //www. dailymail. co. uk/news/article-2091124/EuroMillions-winners-Gareth-Catherine-Bull-scoop-41MILLION-lotto-jackpot.html

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your =C2=A31,500,000.00 pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country, congratulations.

Full Name:
Mobile No:
Send your response to (mr.garthbull2013@foxmail.com)

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From Gareth and Catherine Bull Foundation
Return-Path: <garethcatherine@colostate.edu>
Received: from (EHLO cs-smtp-3.Stanford.EDU) (171.64.64.27)
From: Gareth and Catherine Bull Foundation <garethcatherine@colostate.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013
Reply-To: [bullfamily3@rogers.com]

Subject: Re: *we won 40, Million Pound and have decided to donate £800, 000.00 GBP to you, for claims info:send *Full Names: *Tel: *Age: & *Country

and we decided to put this on the internet for the world to see in other to relinquish any doubts.Please follow the News Link below for more info; http: //www. youtube .com/watch?v=jLSbf6QM_Jg

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From Gareth & Catherine Bull
Return-Path: <mmm.mmm194@ymail.com>
Received: from 180.74.47.9, Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Packet One Networks (m) Sdn
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013
Reply-to: [garethbull40@hotmail.co.uk]
Subject:

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate £1.5 million British Pounds to 10 individuals worldwide as our own charity project.

To verify,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:
http ://www .dailymail. co .uk/news/article-2091124/EuroMillions-winners-Gareth-Catherine-Bull-scoop-41MILLION-lotto-jackpot.html

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your £1,500,000.00 pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country.

Full Name:
Mobile No:
Send your response to (garethbull40@hotmail.co.uk)
Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <saharaikka@u01.gate01.com>
Received: from 202.238.84.149, ms-gwm03.plus.so-net.ne.jp (ms-gwm03.plus.so-net.ne.jp Japanese sever
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2013
From: "Gareth & Catherine Bull" <saharaikka@u01.gate01.com>
To: <info@mail.com>
Reply-To: <mr.garthbul2012@foxmail.com>
Subject: Charity Project

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate £1.5 million British Pounds each to 4 individuals worldwide as part of our own charity project. To verify,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2091124/EuroMillions-winners-Gareth-Catherine-Bull-scoop-41MILLION-lotto-jackpot.html

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your £1,500,000.00 pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country, congratulations.
Full Name:
Mobile No:
Send your response to (mr.garthbul2012@foxmail.com)

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
To: You <bull-family2@uam.es>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013

This is a personal email directed to you, My wife and i won a Jackpot Lottery of £41 Million Pounds on 20 01 2012, After much consultations with my attorney, My wife and I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of £800,000.00 GBP to you, this being part of our 2013 Millionaire Donation Project to financially support three (3) lucky people and five (5) charity organisations from different parts of the world.
Your email was luckily selected via a Google & Facebook sponsored email-draws, and we decided to put this on the internet for the world to see in other to relinquish any doubts. Please follow the News Link below for more info;
http://news.sky.com/story/919939/builder-enters-lottery-on-whim-and-wins-40m

*Full Name:
*Telephone Number:
Best Regards
Gareth and Catherine Bull

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <tashiro@gate01.com>
Received: from (EHLO ms-gwomx01.so-net.ne.jp) (202.238.84.148) Japan
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013
To: <garethbull@live.co.uk>
Reply-To: <mr.garthbul2012@foxmail.com>
Subject: £1.5 million British Pounds

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate £1.5 million British Pounds each to 4 individuals worldwide as part of our own charity project. To verify,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:

http: //www. dailymail. co. uk/news/article-2091124/EuroMillions-winners-Gareth-Catherine-Bull-scoop-41MILLION-lotto-jackpot. html

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your £1,500,000. 00 pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country, congratulations.
Full Name:
Mobile No:
Send your response to (mr.garthbul2012@foxmail.com)

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull

bigmama

Ninja
Gareth & Catherine Bull

Same email note received:

Received: from [178.85.131.114], Netherlands, Amsterdam, UPC Broadband Operations B.V., VOIP Customers NL, [abuse@upc.nl]

reply-to: <1467693633@qq.com>
date: Thu, Aug 29, 2013
subject: Charity project

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 187.111.15.221 - BRAZIL, Rio de Janeiro - Flex Seg - Internet Banda Larga Ltda
Return-Path: gcatherinebull2@bol.com.br

Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013
From: Gareth & Catherine Bull <gcatherinebull2@bol.com.br>
Subject: From Gareth & Catherine Bull
Reply to: hassana1919@gmx.com

Good day to you and your family. My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of 41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate £1.5 million British Pounds to 10 individuals worldwide as our own charity project to verify, please see our interview by visiting the web page below:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4081925/Brit-EuroMillions-winners-to-be-revealed.html

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc. as a web user.

If you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can issue you a valid bank Cheque for £1.5 Million British Pounds Sterling in your name through our Attorney.

Full Name:
Mobile No:

My wife and I look forward to your response.
Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull