From Gareth & Catherine Bull
Return-Path: <mmayumi@u01.gate01.com>
Received: from (EHLO ms-gwomx02.so-net.ne.jp) (202.238.84.149) Japan
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013
To: <garethbull@live.co.uk>
Reply-To: <mr.garthbull2013@foxmail.com>
Subject: £1.5 million British Pounds
ORGANIZATION: Gareth & Catherine Bull

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate £1.5 million British Pounds each to 4 individuals worldwide as part of our own charity project. To verify,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2091124/EuroMillions-winners-Gareth-Catherine-Bull-scoop-41MILLION-lotto-jackpot.html

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your £1,500,000. 00 pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country, congratulations.

Full Name:
Mobile No:
Send your response to (mr.garthbull2013@foxmail.com)

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull

From Gareth and Catherine Bull
Return-Path: <bull@clemson.edu>
Received: from (EHLO mailclient1.clemson.edu) (130.127.237.180)
Subject: !!Donation Funds To You!!**
To: You <bull@clemson.edu>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013
Reply-To: [Bullfamily2@rogers.com]

£800,000.00 GBP donated to you, for more info send, *Full Names:, *Tel: *Country:

From Gareth & Catherine Bull
Return-Path: <nikken-ctp@m2.gyao.ne.jp>
Received: from (EHLO ms-gwomx02.so-net.ne.jp) (202.238.84.149) Japanes server
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013
From: "Gareth & Catherine Bull" <nikken-ctp@m2.gyao.ne.jp>
To: <info@mail.com>
Reply-To: <bulls.donations@foxmail.com>
Subject: Response Needed Urgently!

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of 41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate 1.5 million British Pounds to 6 individuals worldwide as our own charity project. Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as an active web user which was used for the draw. With an electronic balloting system your email address came out as the 4th lucky beneficiary world wide, and have been approved a lupsum (1.5 million British Pounds). To verify, please see our interview by visiting the link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2091124/EuroMillions-winners-Gareth-Catherine-Bull-scoop-41MILLION-lotto-jackpot.html

Send the below information for urgent processing.
•Full Name, •Mobile #, •Age, •Country.

Send your response to (gareth-catherine@foxmail.com)

Congratulations once again,
Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
From Gareth And Catherine Foundation
Return-Path: <catherine@swarthmore.edu>
Received: from (EHLO truth.its.csufresno.edu) (129.8.5.85) by mta1434.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP;
Subject: Funds
To: Recipients <catherine@swarthmore.edu>
From: Gareth And Catherine Foundation <catherine@swarthmore.edu>
Reply-To: garethandcatherinefoundation@rogers.com
Message-Id: <20131026060224.93C5620A2885@zimbra.csufresno.edu>

We are donating to you the sum of £800,000.00,send your Name,Country,Occupation &Phone,read-Article for info http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2091124

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From Gareth and Catherine Bull
Return-Path: <ajess1@clemson.edu>
X-Originating-IP: [130.127.237.180]
Received: from (EHLO mailclient1.clemson.edu) (130.127.237.180)
Subject: Your "EMAIL" is one of five(5) email addresses listed to receive Gareth & Catherine Donation Bull Fund, of
To: Recipients <ajess1@clemson.edu>
Reply-To: gareth-bull@rogers.com

£800,000.00 GBP donated to you, for more info send, *Full Names:, *Tel: *Country:

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From Gareth and Catherine Bull Foundation
Return-Path: <sli15@syr.edu>
Received: from (EHLO smtp2.syr.edu) (128.230.18.92)
Subject: £800,000.00 GBP donated to you, for more info send, *Full Names:, *Tel: *Country: For proof clink on the link
From: Gareth and Catherine Bull Foundation <sli15@syr.edu>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013
Reply-To: gareth-bull@rogers.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLSbf6QM_Jg

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
From Bull Family
Return-Path: <bullfamily@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO pegasus.math.carleton.ca) (134.117.21.21) Canada, Ottawa, Carleton University
Subject: DONATION
To: Recipients <bullfamily@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013
Reply-To: bullfamily@mail.com

800,000.00 GBP million for more info send, *Full Names:, *Tel: *Country: also verify by
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLSbf6QM_Jg
Your "EMAIL" is one of five(5) email addresses listed to receive Gareth & Catherine Donation

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 207.29.214.136 - YSA, Louisiana - Hunt Brothers
Return-Path: <gareth.cathe@rogers.com>

To: gareth.cathe@rogers.com
From: Gareth and Catherine Bull <gareth.cathe@rogers.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013
Reply-To: gareth.catherinebull@rogers.com

We won 40million Pounds and Your "EMAIL" is one of five(5) email addresses listed to receive £800,000.00 GBP million from Gareth & Catherine Donation Bull Fund, a charitable group funded by Britain's newest multi-millionaires. For claims, send your •Name,•Age,•Phone,•Country. Follow the link below to know more about the sponsors of this donation; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLSbf6QM_Jg

Sincerely,
President -
Gareth & Catherine Bull

bigmama

Ninja
Gareth & Catherine Bull

Received: from [85.214.72.152], Germany, Berlin, Strato AG, [abuse-server@strato.de], fax +49-30-88615-755
reply-to: <mr.catheringareth@qq.com>
date: Thu, Nov 7, 2013
subject: Charity project
mailed-by: t-online.de

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day, to you and your family, My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of 41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate 1.5 million British Pounds (One million five hundred Thousand British Pounds) each to 4 individuals worldwide as part of our own charity project.

To verify,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:
<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2091124/EuroMillions-winners-Gareth-Catherine-Bull-scoop-41MILLION-lotto-jackpot.html>

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your 1,500,000 British Pounds. in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country, congratulations.

Full Name:
Mobile No:
Send your response to (mr.catheringareth@qq.com)

Best Regards,

Gareth & Catherine Bull

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Old threads: http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?66557

And http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?74696

From: "Gareth Catherine Bull" <garethandcatherine@admin.in.th>
Date: Jan 12, 2014
Subject: RE: Charity?

Good day,

If you are truly interested, contact the Bank and they will give you directives to set up an account.

Remain Blessed
Gareth Bull.

From: "Gareth Catherine Bull" <garethandcatherine@admin.in.th>
Date: Jan 11, 2014
Subject: RE: Charity?

Good day

We are satisfied with the details provided. We hope you will be able to use this money wisely to improve the life of the less fortunate in your society. We believe you are the right person to handle this donation, do not let us down. To begin the transaction, you should contact my Bank through the contact information below. I would want you to deal with our account officer (Mr. Matthew) directly because of his experience. You should contact him via email (operations@ulstersecured.co.uk) or you can also reach him on phone as I have already informed my bank about this upcoming transaction and they will be expecting to hear from you so that they can arrange on how the funds will be transferred to your local account via On-line Banking System, thanks to technology. You have to provide them with every detail they need to enable the release of the fund to you without delay.

I had to respond to you in a timely manner because my wife and I would be travelling out of the country tomorrow morning for humanitarian purpose and we do not know when we will return, so you should ensure to provide the bank with all necessary requirement to complete this transaction. We do hope that by the time we get back, all your good intentions on utilizing this fund must have materialized. Always keep every detail about this transaction strictly confidential until the money gets to your home account to avoid impersonation. I want you to contact the bank stating only my deposit Reference Number: *No: ULS0108/86/9004/CAD-UK*, your *Full Name*, your *Residential Address* and *contact* *Phone Number*..... For easy trace of my file.

*BANK CONTACT INFORMATION*
Ulster Bank Ltd
Andersons town Branch
130 Andersons town Road
Belfast
[operations@ulstersecured.co.uk]
Tel: +(44) 7035959099

PLEASE NOTE:
The agreement/contract that was signed with Ulster Bank Ltd, states that whoever is authorized to receive this fund will do so through the use of an on-line account that must be opened in your name, therefore note that your contact with Mr. Matthew will involve the opening of a new On-line Offshore Bank Account in your name which they will automatically credit the deposit of $2,000,000.00 USD into the new account, then you will have full access to your on-line account and make transfer to any valid bank account in the world through their on-line banking facilities, You should be ready to open an account with them upon contact.

Remain Blessed
Gareth Bull.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
X-SID-PRA: LOTTERY@educacion.gob.ec
Received: from 116.202.4.88, India, New Delhi, Pdsnnew
Subject: Lottery Winner !!!
To: Recipients <LOTTERY@educacion.gob.ec>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014
Reply-To: ja010@hotmail.com
Return-Path: LOTTERY@educacion.gob.ec

Your email has been chosen to receive a donation prize of 800,000.000.00 GBP from Gareth & Catherine Bull Donation Fund. Send Full Details For Claims .

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
X-SID-PRA: kho@shaw.ca
Received: from idcmail-mo1so.shaw.ca ([24.71.223.10]) Canada, Vancouver, Shaw Communications Inc.
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014
Reply-To: Gareth Bull <johnsonsmith96@hotmail.com>
Subject: Lottery Winner
Return-Path: kho@shaw.ca

Your email has been chosen to receive a donation prize of 800,000.000.00 GBP from Gareth & Catherine Donation Bull Fund. Send Full Name , Telephone Number And Address For Claims to e-mail : (johnsonsmith96@hotmail.com)

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <garthbul0912@lotto.org>
Received: from 41.203.67.143, Nigeria, Ikeja, Globacom Information Systems Department
Subject: CONGRATE £1,500,000.00 WINNER
To: Recipients <garthbul0912@lotto.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014
Reply-To: garthbul0912@qq.com
Message-Id: <20140303234450.498F422188A@mail.setedis.gob.ec>

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate £1.5 million British Pounds each to 10 individuals worldwide as part of our own charity project. To verify, please see our interview by visiting the web page below:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2091124/EuroMillions-winners-Gareth-Catherine-Bull-scoop-41MILLION-lotto-jackpot.html

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your £1,500,000.00 pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country, congratulations.

Full Name:
Mobile No:
Send your response to (garthbul0912@qq.com)

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <msoler@idibell.cat>
Received: from smtp.idibell.cat (smtp.idibell.org. [130.206.99.1]) Spain, Barcelona, Fundacion Privada De Investigacion Biomedica De Bellvitge
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate £1.5 million British Pounds each to 4 individuals worldwide as part of our own charity project.

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your £1,500,000. 00 pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your
country, congratulations.

Full Name:
Mobile No:
Send your response to (garethbull03@foxmail.com)

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bul

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From Revista Contaduria Universidad de Antioquia
Return-Path: <revconta@economicas.udea.edu.co>
Received: from 41.203.69.4, Nigeria, Lagos, Globacom
From: "Revista Contaduria Universidad de Antioquia" <revconta@economicas.udea.edu.co>
Reply-To: garethbull-c2014@foxmail.com
Subject: UNCLAIM DONATON FROM GARETH-CATHERINE CLAIM NOW
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of 41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate 1.5 million British Pounds to 10 individuals worldwide as our own charity project.In this year 2014.

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your 1,500,000.00 pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country.

Full Name:
Mobile No:
Send your response to (garethcatherinebul@foxmail.com)

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull

From Gareth & Catherine Bull Donation
Return-Path: <hzhang@zimp.zju.edu.cn>
Received: from 116.203.1.123, India, Delhi, Pdsnnew2 Mumbai Pdsn
To: Recipients <hzhang@zimp.zju.edu.cn>
From: Gareth & Catherine Bull Donation<hzhang@zimp.zju.edu.cn>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014
Reply-To: ga017@hotmail.com

Your email has been chosen to receive a donation prize of 800,000.000.00 GBP from Gareth & Catherine Bull Donation Fund. Send Full Details For Claims .

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
From Gareth & Catherine Bull Donation
Return-Path: <hzhang@zimp.zju.edu.cn>
Received: from 116.203.6.223, India, Delhi, Pdsnnew2 Mumbai Pdsn
To: Recipients <hzhang@zimp.zju.edu.cn>
From: Gareth & Catherine Bull Donation <hzhang@zimp.zju.edu.cn>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014
Reply-To: gar012@hotmail.com

Your email has been chosen to receive a donation prize of 800,000.00 GBP from Gareth & Catherine Bull Donation Fund. Send Full Details For Claims .

Return-path: <garethbull3312@yahoo.com>
Received: from ompemexico-1.ompemexico.com [65.182.110.102])
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 07:36:23 -0500
X-Sender: garethbull3312@yahoo.com
Reply-to: garethbull03@foxmail.com

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate £1.5 million British Pounds each to 4 individuals worldwide as part of our own charity project. To verify,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your £1,500,000.00pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country, congratulations.

Full Name:
Mobile No:
Send your response to (garethbull03@foxmail.com)

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <revconta@economicas.udea.edu.co>
Received: from 41.203.69.3, Nigeria, Ughelli, Globacom
From: "Revista Contaduria Universidad de Antioquia" <revconta@economicas.udea.edu.co>
Reply-To: garethbull-c2014@foxmail.com
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate £1.5 million British Pounds to 10 individuals worldwide as our own charity project.

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your £1,500,000.00 pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country.

Full Name:
Mobile No:
Send your response to (garethcatherinebul@foxmail.com)

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull
Onlne Cordinator Revista Contaduria Universidad de Antioquia

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <htsuji@fhw.oka-pu.ac.jp>
Received: from hknwms01.fhw.oka-pu.ac.jp (hknwms01.fhw.oka-pu.ac.jp. [163.225.10.58]) Japan, Okayama Okayama Prefectural University
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014
To: <garethbull35@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply-To: <garethbull62@qq.com>
Subject: Donation For You..Reply Immediately

My wife and I won a Lottery of £41,000,000 GBP and we have voluntarily decided to donate £1,000,000GBP to 5 individuals randomly as part of our own charity project.

To verify our lottery,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:

Kindly send to us the details below, so that we can send you more information about this donation and how to get your rewards.

Full Names:
Mobile No:

Send your response to: garethbull67@QQ.com

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull