Gareth & Catherine Bull

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <nakagaki@p.kanazawa-u.ac.jp>
Received: from mailwd02.kanazawa-u.ac.jp (mailwd02.kanazawa-u.ac.jp. [133.28.3.24]) Japan, Kanazawa
Message-ID: <2014____________________0617@p.kanazawa-u.ac.jp>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014
To: <x>
Reply-To: <garethbull03@foxmail.com>
Subject: £1.5 million British Pounds

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate £1.5 million British Pounds each to 4 individuals worldwide as part of our own charity project. To verify,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2091124/EuroMillions-winners-Gareth-Catherine-Bull-scoop-41MILLION-lotto-jackpot.html

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your £1,500,000. 00pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country, congratulations.
Full Name:
Mobile No:
Send your response to (garethbull03@foxmail.com)
Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From Official
Return-Path: <w.kaniewska@gazetalokalna.com>
Received: from 116.203.231.151, India, Noida, Pdsnnew6 Kolkota Pdsn
Subject: my subject
To: Recipients <w.kaniewska@gazetalokalna.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2014
Reply-To: gcbl1@qq.com

Your Consent Is Needed For Charit Work"Gareth And Catherine Bull Family picked you as a lucky Person For 800,000.00 Reply For More Information.?

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From "Nelly Ospina de Barreneche"
Return-Path: <nospina@farmacia.udea.edu.co>
Received: from 41.138.173.23, Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
From: "Nelly Ospina de Barreneche" <nospina@farmacia.udea.edu.co>
Reply-To: garethbull62@qq.com
Subject: Good News For You. Reply Immediately
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014
Message-Id: <20141126000208.M65563@farmacia.udea.edu.co>

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £41 Million British Pounds and we have voluntarily decided to donate £1,000,000GBP(One Million British Pounds) to 5 individuals randomly as part of our own charity project.

To verify our lottery winnings,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2091124/EuroMillions-winners-Gareth-Catherine-Bull-scoop-41MILLION-lotto-jackpot.html

After a computer spinball,your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your £1,000,000.00 GBP(One Million Pounds) in your name or direct our paying bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your designated bank account in your own country.

Full Names:
Mobile No:

Send your response to: garethbull66@QQ.com

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull

Message was sent to you by my Publicist Nelly Ospina de Barreneche. Further correspondence should be directed to my e-mail ONLY.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Received: from (202.79.16.19)
Bangladesh, Dhaka, Connectbd Ltd Internet Service Provider Dhaka Bangladesh

From "Mr & Mrs Gareth Bull
Return-Path: <edozip1@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <garethcatherinebull22@gmail.com>
Subject: GARETH & CATHERINE BULL
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of ?41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate ?1.5 million British Pounds to 10 individuals worldwide as our own charity project.To verify,please see our interview by visiting the web page below.

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can issue you a valid bank cheque for ?1,500,000.00 pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country.

Full Name:
Mobile No:
ID:

Send your response to this Email: garethcatherinebull22@gmail.com
Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <walter.doerfler@t-online.de>
Received: from fwd12.aul.t-online.de (fwd12.aul.t-online.de [172.20.26.241]) German server
Subject: CHARITY PROJECT CONGRATULATIONS
From: "Gareth & Catherine Bull" <walter.doerfler@t-online.de>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2015 04:52:39 -0800
Reply-To: mr.gaarethbull2013@foxmail.com
Message-ID: <1YS3N9-2HTf6A0@fwd12.t-online.de>

MY WIFE AND I WON THE EURO MILLIONS LOTTERY OF £ 41 MILLION BRITISH POUNDS AND WE HAVE DECIDED TO DONATE £ 2.5 MILLION BRITISH POUNDS EACH TO 3 INDIVIDUALS WORLDWIDE AS PART OF OUR OWN CHARITY PROJECT. TO VERIFY,PLEASE SEE OUR INTERVIEW BY VISITING THE WEB PAGE BELOW:

YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WAS AMONG THE EMAILS WHICH WERE SUBMITTED TO US BY THE GOOGLE, INC AS A WEB USER; IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED OUR EMAIL PLEASE, KINDLY SEND US THE BELOW DETAILS SO THAT WE CAN TRANSFER YOUR £ 2,500,000. 00 POUNDS IN YOUR NAME OR DIRECT OUR BANK TO EFFECT THE TRANSFER OF THE FUNDS TO YOUR OPERATIONAL BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY, CONGRATULATIONS.

FULL NAME:
PROFESSION :
MOBILE NO:

SEND YOUR RESPONSE TO ( mr.gaarethbull2013@foxmail.com )

BEST REGARDS,
GARETH & CATHERINE BULL

XSS

Ninja
From: 118.103.34.189, Japan, Kumamoto, Kumamoto Prefectural Government

Return-Path: ~yasunaga-t@mail.bears.ed.jp>
Received: from mail.bears.ed.jp (mail.bears.ed.jp. [118.103.34.189])
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015
From: "Gareth & Catherine Bull" ~yasunaga-t@mail.bears.ed.jp>
To: ~info@mail.com>
Reply-To: ~garethbull20115@hotmail.com>

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate £1.5 million British Pounds each to 4 individuals worldwide as part of our own charity project.

To verify,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your £1,500,000. 00pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country, congratulations.

Full Name:
Mobile No:
Send your response to (garethbull20115@hotmail.com)

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
From: 37.203.214.112, Sweden, Stockholm, Inter Connects Inc
From "Gareth & Catherine Bull.
Return-Path: <test@ruebezahl-band.com>
Reply-To: <tqwtqw72@gmail.com>
From: "Gareth & Catherine Bull."<test@ruebezahl-band.com>
To: You
Subject: RE:From Gareth & Catherine Bull,Congratulations.
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015

Congratulation,

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of 41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate 1.5 million British Pounds to 10 individuals worldwide as our own charity project. To verify, please see our interview by visiting the web page below.

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can issue you a valid bank cheque for 1,500,000.00 pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country.

Full Name:
Present Address:
Mobile No:
ID:

Send your response to this Email: tqwtqw72@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull.

Garreg Ddu

Gweinyddwr
Staff member
X-SID-PRA: garethbull222@yahoo.co.uk

Received: from User (unknown [154.66.16.224])
(Authenticated sender: reginatorres)
by bauru.sp.gov.br (Postfix) with ESMTP id E617390386;
Tue, 30 Jun 2015 20:21:48 -0300 (BRT)

Origin IP Address = 154.66.16.224 = Smile Telecoms Nigeria - Lagos DHCP Pool 2.

Reply-To: <garethbull222@yahoo.co.uk>
From: "Gareth & Catherine Bull"<garethbull222@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Gareth & Catherine Bull Congratulates You..
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 00:22:11 +0100
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Return-Path: garethbull222@yahoo.co.uk

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of ?41 Million British Pounds
and we have voluntarily decided to donate ?1,000,000GBP(One Million
British Pounds) to 5 individuals randomly as part of our own charity
project.

To verify our lottery winnings,please see our interview by visiting the
web page below:

After a computer spinball,your email address was among the emails which
were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have
received our email, kindly send us the below details so that we can
transfer your ?1,000,000.00 GBP(One Million Pounds) in your name or direct
our paying bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your designated
bank account in your own country.

Full Names:
Mobile No:

Send your response to: garethbull22@yahoo.co.uk

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull

Garreg Ddu

Gweinyddwr
Staff member
More different email addresses, which are inconsistent within this email....

X-SID-PRA: mariana.silva@saocarlos.sp.gov.br

Received: from webmail.saocarlos.sp.gov.br ([186.233.80.39]) by BAY004-MC5F19.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Fri, 17 Jul 2015 07:55:45 -0700

Origin IP Address = 186.233.80.39 = Parque Ecológico São Carlos, Brazil.

Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 09:46:47 +0100
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Gareth & Catherine Bull Congratulates You..
Reply-To: garethbull224@yahoo.co.uk
Mail-Reply-To: garethbull224@yahoo.co.uk
Return-Path: mariana.silva@saocarlos.sp.gov.br

--
My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of ?41 Million British Pounds
and we have voluntarily decided to donate ?1,000,000GBP(One Million
British Pounds) to 5 individuals randomly as part of our own charity
project.

To verify our lottery winnings,please see our interview by visiting the
web page below:

After a computer spinball,your email address was among the emails which
were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have
received our email, kindly send us the below details so that we can
transfer your ?1,000,000.00 GBP(One Million Pounds) in your name or direct
our paying bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your designated
bank account in your own country.

Full Names:
Mobile No:

Send your response to: garethbull223@yahoo.co.uk

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 41.138.178.88, NIGERIA, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
Return Path: <Canon@lochinverhouse.herts.sch.uk>
Reply-To: <garethandcatherinedonate4u@gmail.com>
Subject: DONATION OF 3 Million British Pounds .
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015

NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/JUNK folder, that is
because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service
Provider, We urge you to treat it genuinely.

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of ?41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate the sum of ?3 Million British Pounds each to 4 individuals worldwide as part of our own charity project. To verify, please see our interview by visiting the web page below:

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your ?3,000,000.00 pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country, congratulations.

1) Your full name.
2) Phone, fax and mobile #.
3) Company name, position and address.
4) Profession, age and marital status.
5) Copy of int'l passport, driver's license, or any valid ID card.

Send your response to ( garethandcatherinedonate4u@gmail.com )

Best Regards,
Gareth and Catherine.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: mmm.mmm194@ymail.com
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015
To: garethcatherinebul677@foxmail.com

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate £1.5 million British Pounds to 10 individuals worldwide as our own charity project.

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your £1,500,000.00 pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country.

Full Name:
Mobile No:
Send your response to (garethcnull808@gmail.com)

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull

From Gareth
Received: from (EHLO na01-bl2-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (65.55.169.247)
Subject: RESPOND PLEASE
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015
Reply-To: <rusellroberts01@gmail.com>

Sir/Madam

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate £2.5 million British Pounds each to 3 individuals worldwide as part of our own charity project.

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your £2,500,000. 00 pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country, congratulations.

Full Name:
Profession :
Mobile No:

View website:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2091124/EuroMillions-winners-Gareth-Catherine-Bull-scoop-41MILLION-lotto-jackpot.html

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Japan, Tokyo, Japan Network Information Center

Return-Path: <garethbul1@donation.co.uk>
Received: from sail2.st.kyusan-u.ac.jp (sail2.st.kyusan-u.jp [133.17.100.4])
Message-ID: <2015____________________0312@st.kyusan-u.ac.jp>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 10:32:03 +0900
From: "Gareth & Catherine Bull" <garethbul1@donation.co.uk>
Sender: <garethbul1@donation.co.uk>
Reply-To: <garethbul11@foxmail.com>
Subject: =?ISO-8859-1?B?ozEuNQ==?= million British Pounds!

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate £1.5 million British Pounds each to 4 individuals worldwide as part of our own charity project. To verify,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:

Full Name:
Mobile No:
Send your response to (garethbul11@foxmail.com)
Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
From "Google Euro Millions
Return-Path: <Google2015@hotmail.com>
Received: from User [178.104.230.20]) by mail.riichi.co.jp
Reply-To: <accuknat@aol.co.uk>
Subject: Donate British Pounds
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2016

Your Email ID Has Won Ј1,500,000.00 Million British Pounds. Euro Millions Google Promotion Lottery Winning Person Send Your Response To Email: ( Bullgarrycathyb015@aim.com )
Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine'''''CALL THE BANK NOW: +44-777-656-7245

T

Timothy Karn

These people are really desperate by conning innocent people such as myself for their own personal gain. They told me that I am going to be getting $1.5M GBP, But after I sent my documents to them, then they said I have to send them 310 GBP for the cost of the wire transfer.
I can't believe I fell for it. If you got to pay to receive then it's a scam.

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
From Gareth Bull
Return-Path: <jennifergordon735@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-vk0-f65.google.com) (209.85.213.65)
Reply-To: garethbull205@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016
Subject: Re: Charity Projects

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your £1,500,000.00pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country, congratulations.

Full Name:
Mobile No:
Send your response to (garethbull205@gmail.com)

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Airtel Networks Limited

Return-Path: <info@mail.com>
Message-ID: <20161010061528.18435sv4unuoum80@webmail.propal.cl>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 06:15:28 -0300
Reply-to: gcb92598@126.com

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate £1.5 million British Pounds each to 4 individuals worldwide as part of our own charity project.

Full Name:
Mobile No:
Send your response to (gcb92598@126.com)

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Brazil, Horizonte, Host Revenda

Return-Path: <garethbull20116@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 20:42:22 -0300
From: Gareth & Catherine Bull <garethbull20116@gmail.com>
Reply-To: garethbull112016@sina.com
Mail-Reply-To: garethbull112016@sina.com
Message-ID: <8c26a6076cf7fddfc1b876629f6b646c@gmail.com>
X-Authenticated-Sender: jupiter.serverbr6.com: inf1@demo.nasca.com.br

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your £1,500,000.00pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country, congratulations.

Full Name:
Mobile No:

Send your response to (garethbull112016@sina.com)
Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Canada, Coquitlam, Esecuredata

Return-Path: <kepe1968@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <garethcatherinebull209@gmail.com>
Subject: Action Needed/
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of 41,000,000GBP(Forty One Million British Pounds) and we have decided to donate 1,000,000GBP(One Million British Pounds) to 5 individuals randomly as part of our own charity project.

To verify our lottery winnings,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:

After a computer spin ball,your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your 1,000,000.00(One Million Pounds) in your name or direct our paying bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your designated bank account in your own country.

Full Name:
Mobile No:

Send your response to: garethcatherinebull209@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 41.86.238.14,
BENIN, Cotonou, ISOCEL

Return Path: "WWW."@diary.ocn.ne.jp
Date: 10th Apr 2017
Subject: URGENT IS NEEDED
Reply to: harold115diamond@outlook.com

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of 41,000,000GBP(Fourty One Million British Pounds) and we have decided to donate 1,000,000GBP(One Million British Pounds) to 5 individuals randomly as part of our own charity project.

After a computer spinball,your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your 1,000,000.00(One Million Pounds) in your name or direct our paying bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your designated bank account in your own country.

Full Name:
Mobile No:

Send your response to: harold115diamond@outlook.com

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull