Gen Austin Scott Miller, American

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <ishikawa.mamoru@navy.plala.or.jp>
Received: from msa14.plala.or.jp (msa14.plala.or.jp. [60.36.166.14])
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2018
From: GENERAL AUSTIN SCOTT MILLER <ishikawa.mamoru@navy.plala.or.jp>
Reply-To: gstm0001@gmail.com
Message-ID: <20181008082910.1VH6W.571.root@mweb13>
Subject: Yours Sincere Gen. Austin Scott Miller.

Greetings To You

My name is General Austin Scott Miller. I'm American soldier,presently Serving in Afghanistan as US Army LT General commander here in Afghanistan, I'm very desperate in need for your assistance, I have decided to contact you for your kind assistance to received the two military trunk boxes which contain the sum of $40,million united states dollars,that already arrived in USA from Afghanistan, if I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service. I want to invest this money and your assistance is urgently needed to accomplish this task. I am ready to compensate you with 30% of the $40 million USD for your assistance. I do not know how long we will remain here. I will explain further when i get a response from you. Kindly contact me on this email address below: (gstm0001@gmail.com)

you can watch this video, is my video below:
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4736287/lt-gen-austin-s-miller-opening-remarks

Sorry if you may receive this message in your spam due to the poor
network failure.

God Bless You.
General Austin Scott Miller.
Kabul Afghanistan
US ARMY

Nov 2018 10:07:00 +0900 (JST)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 10:07:00 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: GENERAL AUSTIN SCOTT MILLER <gaustscottmiller1@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <626472779.1814408.1541984820158.JavaMail.root@tea.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: My name is General Austin Scott Miller

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <scott@isis.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0326.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0326.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.236.27])
Reply-To: GENERAL AUSTIN SCOTT MILLER <gscm708740@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <2061953206.155500626.1554206855947.JavaMail.root@isis.ocn.ne.jp>

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <USARMY@road.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0228.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0228.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.233.29])
Reply-To: US ARMY <usgeneralaustin@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <786156887.250151984.1554380469356.JavaMail.root@road.ocn.ne.jp>

Kindly contact me on this email address below: (usgeneralaustin@gmail.com)

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
He's also a Major too.

Return-Path: <bronislaw.sozanski@bgs.vic.edu.au>
Reply-To: <majaustinmiller50@gmail.com>
Subject: Greetings Beloved Friend
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019
Return-Path: zbes@bgs.vic.edu.au

Greetings Beloved Friend,

My name is Major Austin Miller I am an American soldier, presently in Afghanistan for the training, advising the Afghan forces and also helping in stabilizing the country against security challenges.

With a very desperate need for assistance, I have decided to contact you for your kind assistance to move the sum of (US$48,000,000.00) Forty Eight Million United States Dollars to you if I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service. Some money in various currencies was discovered in boxes at a farmhouse during a rescue operation we conducted in one of the attacks by the terrorists and it was agreed by my colleagues and I that some part of this money be shared among us.

So with the help of a British doctor working with Red Cross, I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. The British doctor does not know the real content of the package, as he believes it's a family treasure belonging to an American medical doctor who died in a raid here in Afghanistan, and before giving up, trusted me to hand over the package to his Family.

I have now found a much secured way of getting the package out of Afghanistan to you for pick up and I will discuss this with you when I am sure that you are willing to assist me. I am ready to compensate you with 35% of the $48 million USD for your assistance.

I do not know how long we will remain here, this and other reasons I will mention later has prompted me to reach out for help.

Please contact me as soon as possible with the following details:
Full Name:
Full Address:
Tel/cell numbers:

God Bless you as I look forward to your positive response.

Truly yours,
Major Austin Miller
US ARMY
Kabul Afghanistan

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Going from General to Major is a major reduction in rank. :rolleyes:

Return-Path: <major1@ptc.net>
Reply-To: <majoraustinmiller@gmail.com>
To: major@us.mil.af
Subject: I am an American soldier, presently in Afghanistan..
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019

Greetings Beloved Friend,

My name is Major Austin Miller. I am an American soldier, presently in Afghanistan for the training, advising the Afghan forces and also helping in stabilizing the country against security challenges. With a very desperate need for assistance, I have decided to contact you for your kind assistance to move the sum of (US$48,000,000.00) forty Eight Million United States Dollars to you if I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service. Some money in various currencies was discovered in boxes at a farmhouse during a rescue operation we conducted in one of the attacks by the terrorists and it was agreed by my colleagues and I that some part of this money be shared among us.

The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a British doctor working with Red Cross, I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. he does not know the real content of the package, and believes that it belongs to a American medical doctor who died in a raid here in Afghanistan, and before giving up, trusted me to hand over the package to his Family.

I have now found a much secured way of getting the package out of Afghanistan to you for pick up and I will discuss this with you when I am sure that you are willing to assist me. I am ready to compensate you with 35% of the $48 million USD for your assistance.

I do not know how long we will remain here, and I have been shot, wounded and survived two suicide bomb attacks by the special grace of God, this and other reasons I will mention later has prompted me to reach out for help.

Please contact me as soon as possible with the following details:
Full Name:
Full Address:
Tel/cell numbers:

God Bless you as I look forward to your positive response

Truly yours,
Major Austin Miller
US ARMY
Kabul Afghanistan

Spanish Admin

Staff member
Return-Path: <dfunds3@gmail.com>
Reply-To: gen.asm.sos002@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020
Subject:

Hello,

My name is General Austin Scott Miller, a citizen of the United States of America, I have a positive proposal for you, I am writing to know if you are still using this email address. I am interested in discussing mutual cooperation with you.

I will enclose the proposal for your reference as soon as I receive
your response.

Regards,
General Austin S. Miller.

Spidey

Staff member
Return-Path: <sheroberts23@gmail.com>
Reply-To: gen.asm.sos002@gmail.com

Sophie

Samurai
Return-Path: <gen.asm.sos002@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020
Subject: Content And Contact Details

Content And Contact Details, please contact the security company with the details below.

*************************************************************************************
Zebra Express Security Service.
Registered No: 08185420
Address: 15 Hidcote Drive, Westcroft, Milton Keynes, MK4 4FU, UK.
Email: info@zebraexpressdelivery.com
Phone/WhatsApp : +447588853655
Content: Box Deposit Worth Ten Million United State Dollars ( $ 10,000,000.00 USD ) and 20 Bars of Gold.
****************************************************************************************

Hello,

As you have read in my proposal, I need your complete cooperation. And if you know in your capacity you can't handle this process let me know now. Because once I present a beneficiary only that beneficiary can handle the process non else and that is the rule of the company. And I need you to know that this process will cost some money for delivery processing, but you don't have to go anywhere, the whole process will be done online and delivery will be made to your home address.

This is the content in the deposited safe box, Please contact the email above to begin this process, the delivery can be done in one week and I promise to reward you handsomely. Because I am here in Afghanistan-Kabul and no military personnel is permitted to run any form of personal businesses.

I will be plain to you, my contact with you is of positive influence and you have to trust me all the way. Because of my present location, I am not able to tend to this issue myself and I can't watch my funds, property documents and other stuff go down the drain, that is the reason why I have contacted you and you should please keep things confidential. With all co-operation, contact the security service with this email as also stated above: info@zebraexpressdelivery.com and get the consignment delivered. There is a reward, that we can both discuss as men, because at this point you do me a great favor may God bless you.

Please keep me informed of any email correspondence you have with the security company.

Thanks and kindly respond.

Gen. Austin S. Miller.

Nikola

Return-Path: 78368529@mylifeunisaac.onmicrosoft.com
From: Majale Charotte Nkhatho <78368529@mylifeunisaac.onmicrosoft.com>
Cc: Majale Charotte Nkhatho <78368529@mylifeunisaac.onmicrosoft.com>
Subject: 05/01/2021
Date: Sat, 1 May 2021
Reply-To: "asmsgrt@gmail.com" <asmsgrt@gmail.com>

I am General Austin S. Miller. I would like to discuss with you privately. Contact me via my personal email below for further information.

Austin S. Miller
as.miller_gen@aol.com

Spanish Admin

Staff member
Return-Path: <63830329@mylifeunisaac.onmicrosoft.com>
From: NADIA XOLISIWE NANASE <63830329@mylifeunisaac.onmicrosoft.com>
Subject: 04/30/2021
Reply-To: "asmsgrt@gmail.com" <asmsgrt@gmail.com>

Phantom

Ninja
Return-Path: <1416496@uqroo.mx>
Reply-To: "asmiller21gen@gmail.com" <asmiller21gen@gmail.com>
Cc: Hilary Sulemi López Cruz <1416496@uqroo.mx>
Sent: Mon, May 10, 2021
Subject: 05/10/2021

I am General Austin S. Miller. I would like to discuss with you privately. Contact me via my personal email below for further information.

Austin S. Miller
as.miller_@hotmail.com
Aviso de Privacidad Ir a

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <1012037@uqroo.mx>
CC: Marco Antonio Rosado Velasco <1012037@uqroo.mx>
Subject: 05/10/2021
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021
Reply-To: "asmiller21gen@gmail.com" <asmiller21gen@gmail.com>

Return-Path: <1315416@uqroo.mx>