Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, Nigerian president

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: ~sambodasuki09@aol.jp>
Received: from msgw007-04.ocn.ad.jp (msgw007-04.ocn.ad.jp. [180.37.203.149])
Reply-To: ~ahmatmous@hotmail.com>
Subject: FUND TRANSFER
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015
Message-Id: ~20150708225657.6A91451579B@msgw007-04.ocn.ad.jp>

Federal Republic of Nigeria
And Debt Reconciliation Payment Report and Immediate Fund Remittance.
Address: Aso-Rock Villa "Presidential Guest House, Wuse Zone II Abuja- Nigeria.

Our Ref: Fgn/Pre/Vp/Xnx/2015
ATTENTION.,

I Was Surprised That You Have Not Received Your Fund Up Till Date, I Am The President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria, I Believe Your Payment Will Be Concluded Immediately I Hear From You And You Are Advise To Call Me Immediately You Receive This Important Email.

Based On My Investigation In My Office I Noticed That You Have Wasted A Lot Of Money In The Hands Of Fraudsters as Regards Your Fund. Now I Am Advising You To Stop Any Communication With Any Person Or Bank Until You Receive Your Fund From Bank Which I Will Direct You.

Meanwhile Try And Reconfirm To Me All Your Personal Information By Email And Call Me On This Number Immediately.

Congratulation in Advanced Once More. Remember Your Transaction With Me Is Confidential, Due To A Lot Of Impersonators, I Want Us To Use A Code Which Is "What Is The Code" And Answer Is "In God We Trust".
You Are Advised To Call Me As Soon As You Receive This Mail On +2348032978629

REGARDS,
GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI, RTD., GCFR.
PRESIDENT ,FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, FRN

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <muhamm234@oal.jp>
Received: from msgw005-05.ocn.ad.jp (msgw005-05.ocn.ad.jp. [180.37.203.138]) Japanese server
Reply-To: <infopresidencyfgn22@gmail.com>
From: "GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI,RTD.,GCFR." <muhamm234@oal.jp>
Subject: IMMEDIATE PAYMENT NOTIFICATION!!!!!
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015
Message-Id: <2015__________________7498@msgw005-05.ocn.ad.jp>

Our Ref: Fgn/Pre/Vp/Xnx/2015

ATTENTION., FUND BENEFICIARY

I Was Surprised That You Have Not Received Your Fund of ($6.5 million ) Up Till Date, I Am The President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria, GENERAL MUHAMMADU

BUHARI,RTD.,GCFR I Believe Your Payment Will Be Concluded Immediately once I Hear From You And You Are Advise To Call Me Immediately You Receive This

Important Email.
Based On My Investigation In My Office I Noticed That You Have Wasted A Lot Of Money In The Hands Of Fraudsters/ Impostors as Regards Your Fund. Now I Am

Advising You To Stop Any Communication With Any Person Or Bank Until You Receive Your Fund From the office Which I Will Direct You.

Meanwhile Try And Reconfirm To Me All Your Personal Information whch as follows By Email:.
1.YOUR FULL NAME:
1. PHONE AND FAX NUMBER:.
2. HOME OR OFFICE ADDRESS :.
3. YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCUPATION:.

Fnally you are Call Me On This Number Immediately. +234-8144145264
Congratulation in Advanced Once More and Remember Your Transaction With Me Is Confidential, Due To A Lot Of Impersonators, I Want Us To Use A Code Which Is

“What Is The Code” And Answer Is “In God We Trust”.

You Are Advised To Call Me As Soon As You Receive This Mail On +234-8144145264

REGARDS,
GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI,RTD.,GCFR.
PRESIDENT ,FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA,FRN

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From Presidency
Return-Path: <apache@hkamweb01-melm.vds.ctsvs.com.au>
Received: from (EHLO HKAMWEB01-MELM.vds.ctsvs.com.au) (27.131.104.17)
Subject: Your Contract/Inheritance Payment Approval Notification!
Reply-To: president.mohammadbuhari@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
ASO ROCK VILLA, ABUJA-NIGERIA
OUR REF: FGN/FCIP/001/0015

Attn: Dear Beneficiary,

CONGRATULATIONS! YOUR PAYMENT HAS BEEN APPROVED.

As part of my campaign promises, to fight corruption to its barest minimum, and in an effort to restore the good image of this great country, I have resolved and decided to, and approved for the immediate release of all outstanding foreign contract debts owed by the federal government of Nigeria, withheld by the past administrations, due to discrepancies surrounding these claims.

In a gazette signed after meeting with the Federal Executive Council (FEC) on the 6th of August, 2015, it was agreed, and the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has been assigned to oversee and take responsibility of the funds payment.

You are hereby, advised, upon receipt of this letter, to contact the new Chairman, Presidential Board of Trustees on Foreign Contract Payment in the person of Dr. Mefo Merega on Email: (mefomerega@hotmail.com) and follow his directives on how to receive your contract inheritance.

It may also interest you to know that in your own interest and in the spirit of transparency, my government has approved of two bodies; the FBI and the EFCC to look into, and monitor this transaction BUT none of them is to contact any beneficiary for any reason. This is so because, it has been brought to my knowledge that some people thought be part of the past corrupt government have started contacting some of the beneficiaries, claiming to in position to pay contract inheritance funds. Please do disregard any of such emails or phone calls, and do not hesitate to forward such emails and phone numbers directly to my office to deal with. This will help my government flush out and prosecute these miscreants. My office is open to you 24/7, so feel free to write in and ask questions regarding your contract inheritance if you have any, and I will be glad to answer them.

To that effect, you are only to deal with Dr. Mefo Merega. Chairman; Presidential Board of Trustees, and he alone are you required to communicate with and take instructions from in order to receive your payment.

I sincerely apologize for the delays and inconveniences this may have caused you.

Looking forward to receiving from you.

Congratulations once again.

Best Regards,
President Mohammad Buhari

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
USA, Victoria, Suddenlink Communications

From stephendorsett@sina.com
Return-Path: <stephendorsett@sina.com>
Reply-To: <pdfemialice09@bahamamail.com>
From: "GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI" <stephendorsett@sina.com>
Subject: FROM GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI,RTD.,GCFR/Our Ref: Fgn/Pre/Vp/Xnx/2015
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015

Our Ref: Fgn/Pre/Vp/Xnx/2015<

ATTENTION:

I Was Surprised That You Have Not Received Your Fund Up Till Date, I Am The President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria, I Believe Your Payment Will Be Concluded Immediately I Hear From You And You Are Advise To Respond Bank To Me Immediately You Receive This Important Email.

Based On My Investigation In My Office I Noticed That You Have Wasted A Lot Of Money In The Hands Of Fraudsters Why trying To receive what Is due To You. Now I Am Advising You To Stop Any Communication With Any Body,Person Or Bank Until You Receive Your Fund From Bank Which I Will Direct You.

Congratulation in Advanced Once More. Remember Your Transaction With Me Is Confidential, Due To A Lot Of Impersonators, I Want Us To Use A Code Which Is “What Is The Code” And Answer Is “In God We Trust”. Meanwhile i want you to&nbsp; Reconfirm To Me Your private mobile number for easy contact.

REGARDS,
GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI,RTD.,GCFR.
OFFICE-EMAIL: gen-mihammadubuhari@presidency.com

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Viet Nam, Hanoi, Vietnam Post And Telecom Corporation

Return-Path: <officeofthepresidency@iranpolymer.com>
Reply-To: <officeofthepresidencyi@presidency.com>
From: "Muhammadu Buhari" <officeofthepresidency@iranpolymer.com>
Subject: The Honorable Office of the Presidency??
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016

And Debt Reconciliation Payment Report and Immediate Fund Remittance, Address: Aso-Rock Villa "Presidential Guest House, Wusa Zone II Abuja- Nigeria.

Our Ref: Fgn/Pre/Vp/Xnx/2016

Attention: Beneficiary

I Was Surprised That You Have Not Received Your Fund Up Till Date, I Am The President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria, I Believe Your Payment Will Be Concluded Immediately I Hear From You And You Are Advise To Call Me Immediately You Receive This Important Email.

Based On My Investigation In My Office I Noticed That You Have Wasted A Lot Of Money In The Hands Of Fraudster as Regards Your Fund. Now I Am Advising You To Stop Any Communication With Any Person Or Bank Until You Receive Your Fund From Bank Which I Will Direct You.

Meanwhile Try And Reconfirm To Me All Your Personal Information By Email And Call Me On This Number +234-8114415785. Immediately

Congratulation in Advanced Once More. Remember Your Transaction With Me Is Confidential, Due To ALotOf Impersonators, I Want Us To Use A Code Which Is “What Is The Code” And Answer Is “In God We Trust”

You Are Advised To Call Me As Soon As You Receive This Mail On+234-8114415785.

Regards
Muhammadu Buhari
President Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

Note: You Are Also Advise To Send To Me All Information Of Any Person Or Bank You Have Sent Money So Far Regarding This Your Fund, So That I Will Send The Authority For Immediate Arrest.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <paper@theeppipat.com>
Received: from mail.theeppipat.com ([58.181.246.101])
Subject: 2016 First Quarter Payment To Your Unpaid Fund
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016

Attention Beneficiary ,

I Was Surprised That You Have Not Received Your Fund Up Till Date, I Am The President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria, I Believe Your Payment Will Be Concluded Immediately I Hear From You And You Are Advise To Respond Bank To Me Immediately You Receive This Important Email.</DIV>

Based On My Investigation In My Office I Noticed That You Have Wasted A Lot Of Money In The Hands Of Fraudsters Why trying To receive what Is due To You. Now I Am Advising You To Stop Any Communication With Any Body,Person Or Bank Until You Receive Your Fund From Bank Which I Will Direct You.</DIV>

Congratulation in Advanced Once More. Remember Your Transaction With Me Is Confidential, Due To A Lot Of Impersonators, I Want Us To Use A Code Which Is “What Is The Code” And Answer Is “In God We Trust” meanwhile i want you to; Reconfirm To Me Your private mobile number for easy contact.</DIV>

1 Beneficiary full name:.......................................
2 Your banking information's:..................................
3 Tel/Mobile Number:...........................................
4 Nationality:.................................................
5 Beneficiary Fund Amount:.....................................
6 Sex:.........................................................
7 Marital status:..............................................
8Age:..........................................................
9 Occupation:..................................................
10 Complete Delivery Address:..................................
11 One of your identity is required or identity numbers:.......
12 E:mail address:..............................................

REGARDS,
GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI, RTD.,GCFR
PRESIDENT ,FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA , FRN

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Received: from User ([98.201.85.36]) by mail.theeppipat.com (IceWarp 9.1.0)
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016

Attention Beneficiary ,

I Was Surprised That You Have Not Received Your Fund Up Till Date, I Am The President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria, I Believe Your Payment Will Be Concluded Immediately I Hear From You And You Are Advise To Respond Bank To Me Immediately You Receive This Important Email.<

Based On My Investigation In My Office I Noticed That You Have Wasted A Lot Of Money In The Hands Of Fraudsters Why trying To receive what Is due To You. Now I Am Advising You To Stop Any Communication With Any Body,Person Or Bank Until You Receive Your Fund From Bank Which I Will Direct You.

Congratulation in Advanced Once More. Remember Your Transaction With Me Is Confidential, Due To A Lot Of Impersonators, I Want Us To Use A Code Which Is “What Is The Code” And Answer Is “In God We Trust”meanwhile i want you to&nbsp; Reconfirm To Me Your private mobile number for easy contact.

1 Beneficiary full name:.......................................
2 Your banking information's:..................................
3 Tel/Mobile Number:...........................................
4 Nationality:.................................................
5 Beneficiary Fund Amount:.....................................
6 Sex:.........................................................
7 Marital status:..............................................
8Age:..........................................................
9 Occupation:..................................................
10 Complete Delivery Address:..................................
11 One of your identity is required or identity numbers:.......
12 E:mail address:..............................................

REGARDS,

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
X-SID-PRA: office.presidencyofnigeria1@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2016
Subject: Most urgent for your own good
From: Presidency Nigeria <office.presidencyofnigeria1@gmail.com>
Return-Path: office.presidencyofnigeria1@gmail.com

Sir, IT HAS COME TO MY NOTICE THAT YOU FOREIGN BENEFICIARY HAVE BEEN CHEATED A LOT IN MY COUNTRY BY SOME SACKED CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA OFFICIALS THAT CLAIM TO BE WHAT THEY ARE NOT USING FAKE DOCUMENT TO SCAM YOU .

BASED ON THIS REPORT WHICH THE UNITED NATION AND IMF HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO MY OFFICE, I AM NOW TAKEN IT UPON MY SELF TO MAKE SURE THAT ALL FOREIGN BENEFICIARY MUST BE PAID WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT WITH PART PAYMENT OF FIVE MILLION USD

SO YOU ARE ADVISE TO FURNISH ME WITH YOUR FULL INFORMATION TO ENABLE ME RE VALIDATE YOUR PAYMENT FILE AND PAY YOU WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY

YOURS IN SERVICE PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Glomobile

From "FROM THE OFFICE OF MR.PRESIDENT,ABUJA,NIGERIA.
Return-Path: <info@presidency.org.ngr>
Reply-To: <nnpc.nnpc001fgnnigeria@gmail.com>
From: "FROM THE OFFICE OF MR.PRESIDENT,ABUJA,NIGERIA."<info@presidency.org.ngr>
Subject: DIRECT MEMO FROM MR.PRESIDENT ON YOUR PAYMENT...
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016
Return-Path: info@presidency.org.ngr
Message-ID: <EMAILR1MwnnHxRKYblf000008b5@email.aps.ar>

Office Of The Presidency.
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Aso Rock,Abuja.
Office Of Mr.President.
President Muhammed Buhari,GCFR.
Telex: FGN/GXTT/NGR2016....

Attn: Funds Beneficiary........

Sir.....

Direct Memo From Mr. President On Your Payment................

Be officially informed that as the President and Commander In Chief Of The Armed Forces Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria and in line with the constitutional powers vested on me I have approved the immediate/Irrevocable and unconditioned release and payment of your approved sum of US$7.5Milion only (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) ONLY of your contract/inheritance/lottery funds based in the agreement I reached with the United States Government during my recent trip to the United Nation and as endorsed by the United Nation Financial Regulatory Agency and the World Bank, this Presidential payment directives is devoid of civil service bureaucratic bottlenecks as your funds will be PAID and RELEASED to you through the New Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations (NNPC) and Minister For Petroleum as well Dr.Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu whom i just appointed in that office to sanitize our corrupt ridden Oil Sector and under my direct supervisions as the Commander In Chief o

Furtherance to the above now you are as a matter of urgency required to contact the New Group Managing Director of Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations (NNPC) as below for your payment as i have given him a Presidential directives to that effect, note that you will be issued a brand new NNPC Contract/Inheritance Numbers by the NNPC Boss because without the new Contract numbers he will not be able to process and direct our bankers to release the above approved sum, that is the number step for your payment through him as due payment process is the norm now in my Government, contact him with the below details and ask him to issue your NEW Payment NNPC Contract/Inheritance Numbers for your payment and as well confirm and send the PRESIDENTIAL FUNDS RELEASE PAYMENT CODE (PFRPC) fees to him for your urgent payment.........

Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu.
New Group Managing Director,
Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations (NNPC) And Minister For Petroleum....
Email Contact: nnpc.nnpc001fgnnigeria@gmail.com
Direct Phone Line: 234-8090718221................

Finally note that this is a Presidential Gazetted Directives which you must adhered to the later as i will not remind you about this again,any other arrangement you have with banks or Government agency as regards to your payment outside this is not from my office and you should disregard that with immediate effect,i have authorized the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations to release your National Assembly budgetary approved sum of US$7.5Million only to you and that is final,contact the NNPC GMD and Minister for Petroleum as below and follow his directives and guidelines for your payment through his desk ONLY as your final funds administrator working on my order only,mind you i have not formed my Cabinet and as such am working with people that i trusted to help me sanitize this Country and NNPC in particular which is the cesspool of corruptions hence is the Nigeria source of revenue,follow his payment instructions diligently until you get paid,call him on his direct line as thus: 234-8090718221 .and let h

Sincerely Yours,
President And Commander In Chief,
Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
------------------------------------------------------------
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, if you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether is electronic or hard copy format. Thank you

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
The same again, from 118.97.45.26,
Indonesia, Besisora, Pt Telkom Indonesia's Customer.

From The Office Of The Presidency..
Return-Path: info@hook.org
Message-Id: 201606042037.u54KbSMO005821-u54KbSMQ005821@fm1.smtp.telkom.net
Reply-To: nnpcnigeriangr@gmail.com
To: Emmanuel@ATM.org

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from User ([71.8.237.38])
Date: Fri, 6 May 2016

Attention Beneficiary

I,Mr President, Federal Republic of Nigeria, GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI, RTD., (GCFR) in conjunction with the New Senate President Mr.Bukola Saraki held a meeting last week concerning contractor's payment both foreign and local contractors.

On going through contractors files on 21st,we discovered that your file was dumped untreated so at this juncture,we apologize for the delay of your contract payment and please stop any further communication with any office now and attention to the appointed office bellow for you to receive your payment accordingly.

Now your new Payment Reference No 54500358 Allocation No 604728 Password No 9955104 Pin Code No 44779 and your certificate of Merit payment No 202 UBN release Code No 0494 Immediate Telex confirmation No 1144778401 Secret Code No XTV12349.

Having receive these vital payment number therefore, you are qualified now to receive and confirm your payment with the federal government of Nigeria immediately within 24 hours.

Now you are directed to contact the office of the wire and telex department Mr. Godwin Emefiele immediately so that he will pay you and fax you the payment copy slip and also you should reconfirm your full contact and your contract value and contract number. this is to avoid mistake while transferring your overdue contract payment to you today with the bellow information to me for proper record.

1 Beneficiary full name:................................................
2 Your banking information's:........................................
3 Tel/Mobile Number:.......................................................
4 Nationality:................................................
5 Beneficiary Fund Amount:...............................................
6 Sex:...................................................................
7 Marital status:..........................................
8 Age:...........................................
9 Occupation:..........................................
10 Complete Delivery Address:........................................
11 One of your identity is required or identity numbers:......
12 E:mail address:............................................................

REGARDS,

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Indonesia, Jakarta, Pt Telkom Indonesia's Customer

From "Direct Memo From Mr. President On Your Payment.
Return-Path: <info@nnpc.org>
Message-Id: <201607251810.u6PIAQ9c013225-u6PIAQ9e013225@fm1.smtp.telkom.net>
Reply-To: <nnpcnigeriangr@gmail.com>
From: "Direct Memo From Mr.President On Your Payment."<info@nnpc.org>
To: info@nnpc.org
Subject: DIRECT MEMO FROM MR.PRESIDENT..ON YOUR PAYMENT..
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016

Aso Rock,Abuja.
Office Of Mr.President.

Sir/Madam..

Be officially informed that as the President and Commander In Chief Of The Armed Forces Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria and in line with the constitutional powers vested on me I have approved the immediate/Irrevocable and unconditioned release and payment of your approved sum of US$5.5Milion only (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) ONLY of your contract/inheritance/lottery funds based in the agreement I reached with the United States Government and the World bank and as endorsed by the United Nation Financial Regulatory Agency and the IMF, this Presidential payment directives is devoid of civil service bureaucratic bottlenecks as your funds will be Paid and Released to you by the Director of Finance and Accounts of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations (NNPC) Mr Micheal Abiodun Arokodare whom i have delegated and instructed him to release your funds to you without delays once you have presented a copy of your JOB COMPLETIONS CLEARANCE BOND CERTIFICATE issued to you by the Nigerian National

Furtherance to the above now you are as a matter of urgency required to contact the Directors of Finance and Accounts of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations (NNPC) Mr Micheal Abiodun Arokodare as below for your payment as i have given him a Presidential directives to that effect, note that he will be issue you with a brand new NNPC Contract/Inheritance Numbers because without the new Contract numbers he will not be able to process and direct our bankers to release the above approved sum, that is the number one step for your payment through him as due payment process is the norm now in my Government,the new NNPC Contract/Inheritance Numbers is issued absolutely free without cost from you hence what you will pay for is the issuance cost for your NNPC JOB COMPLETIONS CLEARANCE BOND CERTIFICATE which he will tell you the amount and how you will send it to him before your payment as the Finance Director of Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations...

Mr Micheal Abiodun Arokodare...
Group Executive Director (Finance and Accounts),
Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations (NNPC) ....
Email Contact: nnpcnigeriangr@gmail.com
Direct Phone Line: 234-8090718221................

Finally note that this is a Presidential Gazetted Directives which you must adhered to the latter as i will not remind you about this again,any other arrangement you have with banks or Government agency as regards to your payment outside this is not from my office and you should disregard that with immediate effect,i have authorized the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations to release your National Assembly budgetary approved sum of US$5.5Million only to you and that is final,contact the Group Executive Director (Finance and Accounts) as above and follow his directives and guidelines for your payment through his desk ONLY as your final funds administrator working on my order only hence i have delegated by authority to him for your payment.his direct line remains as thus...234-8090-718221 .and let him know that i Mr.President instructed you to contact him for your payment once you have procured a copy of your NNPC JOB COMPLETIONS CLEARANCE BOND CERTIFICATE from his desk as that is the requirement for your p

Sincerely Yours,
President, Muhammed Buhari,GCFR.
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, if you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether is electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <temp@mocredit.cn>
Reply-to:<asorockvvv1@outlook.com>
From:"President Muhammadu Buhari Nigeria."<temp@mocredit.cn>
Subject:Last Payment From President Muhammadu Buhari Nigeria.
Date:Thu, 15 Dec 2016

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA HIS EXCELLENCY PRESIDENT, MUHAMMADU BUHARI GCFR. REF: FGN/001/MT103/FRN/BENE/2016 DIRECT PHONE LINE; +234-817-4732-324 OFFICIAL MEMO (Official Code: 777)

I President Muhammadu Buhari, was elected and sworn inn by World leaders as the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria which The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) reported that Buhari was "sworn-in for a new four-year term following a clear poll win" in a lavish ceremony attended by foreign heads of states.

I President Muhammadu Buhari, will make sure that all foreign Beneficiaries from America / London and Canada /Asia receive their Fund before the end of next week. GOOD NEWS!!! USA , Tell me the reason you fail to pay the mentioned fee for the completion of your Payment File and your Fund Release. Tell me today or if you don't have the complete fee that is stopping you from getting your Fund Release,

I President Muhammadu Buhari will assure that you will receive your Fund. Any further delays will cost you to loose this payment and all your previous efforts.. AS YOU RESPONDS KINDLY CONFIRM YOUR INFORMATION'S BELLOW;

FULL NAMES......................... .......................... COUNTRY....................... .............................. ..... CITY.......................... .............................. ............. AGE........................... .............................. ................
CELL PHONE / TELEPHONE NUMBER...............
AMOUNT $ ............................. .......
DRIVERS LICENSE .............................. ........................

Call me immediately after reading this mail. +234-817-4732-324

Yours Faithfully,
His Excellency President .Muhammadu Buhari
Commander in Chief of the Arm Force

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <drjohnadams0150ffice@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-yw0-f196.google.com) (209.85.161.196)
Reply-To: GENERAL.muhammadu.buhariI@yandex.com
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016
Subject: FROM: HIS EXCELLENCY MUHAMMADU BUHARI...............URGENT

This is to notify you that we are now at the closing month of fund of the year 2016.I,President MUHAMMADU BUHARI approved your Us$10.5m for all outstanding payment in my new office.

Excellency
MUHAMMADU BUHARI

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Received: from 41.58.99.145,
Nigeria, Ikeja, Swift Networks Limited

To: <daviddrane@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE:FROM PRESIDENT GEN. MUHAMMADU BUHARI (GCFR)
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY
ASO - ROCK VILLA,
GARIK, ABUJA - NIGERIA

FROM THE DESK OF GEN. MUHAMMADU BUHARI PRESIDENT & GENERAL COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE NIGERIA ARMED FORCES FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
Email: fgnofnigeria@presidency.com

CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND/PAYMENT.

ATTENTION:

FROM THE DESK OF THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT GEN. MUHAMMADU BUHARI THE PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA ARE HERE BY BRING TO YOUR NOTICE REGARDS TO IMMEDIATE DELIVERY OF YOUR FUND FROM THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA THROUGH INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND ORDER AND DUE TO MUCH SCAM HERE IN NIGERIA.

I HEREBY NOTIFY YOUR EMAIL,I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I DID NOT GIVE ANY AUTHORITIES TO ANY BANK TO STOP TRANSFERRING OF FUND TO FOREIGN COUNTRY,SO THEREFORE IF YOU RECEIVE ANY NOTIFICATION FROM ANY BANK IT MEAN THAT THE BANK IS A SCAM BANK AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IN MY AGENDAS THE ONLY BANK I GIVE THE POWER TO TRANSFER FUND TO FOREIGN IS (CBN) CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA OTHER BANKS ARE FAKE,SO I WANT YOU TO STOP ANY COMMUNICATION WITH ANOTHER BANK AND CONTACT THE (CBN) GOVERNOR MR.GODWIN WHO IS IN CHARGE TO HELP YOU AND TRANSFER YOUR FUND,THE ONLY VALUE OF YOUR FUND IS $3.5 MILLION DOLLARS NOTING MORE.THE ONLY FEE YOU ARE ALLOW TO BE PAYED IS ONLY $195 DOLLARS,THE REASON YOU HAVE TO PAY THIS FEE IS BECAUSE FOREIGN CONVERSION PROCESSING FEE ONLY.THEN THE DOCUMENTS OF YOUR FUND WILL BE DELIVERY TO YOU IN HOME ADDRESS WITH THE ORIGINAL HARD COPIES,THEN IF YOUR RECEIVE ANY DOCUMENTS IN EMAIL ATTACHMENT TO YOU IT IS A FAKE,SO I WANT YOU TO HELP ME AND FIGHT AGAIN SCAM IN THE WORLD.

MEANWHILE LIKE I SIDE I WILL LIKE TO HEAR FROM SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU THE (CBN) GOVERNOR EMAIL TO WRITE TO HIM AND SEND ALL YOU DETAILS TO HE FROM NOW ON,REMEMBER THAT THE ONLY FEE YOU ARE ALLOW TO BE PAYED IS $195 DOLLARS NOTING MORE.I WILL BE GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU.THANKS HAVE A NICE DAY.

BEST REGARDS.
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
PRESIDENT (GCFR)
GENERAL COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE NIGERIA ARMED FORCES.
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA (FRN)
Email: fgnofnigeria@presidency.com

CC::::::::::::::::::::::::::::FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
CC::::::::::::::::::::::::::::CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
CC::::::::::::::::::::::::::::BARRISTER JOHN OMEGA FOR: (INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUNDS AFRICAN REGION)
CC::::::::::::::::::::::::::::PAY MASTER GENERAL OF NIGERIA
CC::::::::::::::::::::::::::::FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA
CC;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;INTERNATIONAL POLICE NIGERIA.
CC::::::::::::::::::::::::::::TO THE SENATE COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT & DEBT SETTLEMENT (2017)

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
On Sunday, February 19, 2017 8:31 AM, President Muhammadu Buhari Nigeria. <temp@mocredit.cn> wrote:

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
HIS EXCELLENCY PRESIDENT,
MUHAMMADU BUHARI GCFR.
REF: FGN/001/MT103/FRN/BENE/2016
DIRECT PHONE LINE; +234-817-4732-324

OFFICIAL MEMO

(Official Code: 777)

I President Muhammadu Buhari, was elected and sworn inná by World leadersá as the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria which The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) reported that Buhari was "sworn-in for a new four-year term following a clear poll win" in a lavish ceremony attended by foreign heads of states.

I President Muhammadu Buhari, will make sure that all foreign Beneficiaries from America / London and Canada /Asia receive their Fund before the end of next week.

GOOD NEWS!!! USA , Tell me the reason you fail to pay the mentioned fee for the completion of your Payment File and your Fund Release. Tell me today or if you don't have the complete fee that is stopping you from getting your Fund Release, I President Muhammadu Buhari will assure that you will receive your Fund. Any further delays will cost you to loose this payment and all your previous efforts..

AS YOU RESPONDS KINDLY CONFIRM YOUR INFORMATION'S BELLOW;
FULL NAMES......................... ..........................
COUNTRY....................... .............................. .....
CITY.......................... .............................. .............
AGE........................... .............................. ................
CELL PHONE / TELEPHONE NUMBER...............
AMOUNT $............................. ..............................
DRIVERS LICENSE .............................. ........................

Call me immediately after reading this mail. +234-817-4732-324

Yours Faithfully,
His Excellency President .Muhammadu Buhari
Commander in Chief of the Arm Force

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Indonesia, Jakarta , Pt Telkom Divisi Multimedia

Return-Path: <Presidency@paymentoffice.com>
Reply-To: <thlamannpc454@gmail.com>
From: From The Office Of The Presidency <Presidency@paymentoffice.com>
To: thlamannpc454@gmail.com
Subject: DIRECT MEMO FROM MR.PRESIDENT ON YOUR PAYMENT..
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017

Aso Rock,Abuja.
Office Of Mr.President.

Sir/Madam..

e officially informed that as the President and Commander In Chief Of The Armed Forces Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria and in line with the constitutional powers vested on me I have approved the immediate/Irrevocable and unconditioned release and payment of your approved sum of US$4.5Milion only (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) ONLY of your contract/inheritance/lottery funds based in the agreement I reached with the United States Government during my recent trip to the United Nation and as endorsed by the United Nation Financial Regulatory Agency and the World Bank, this Presidential payment directives is devoid of civil service bureaucratic bottlenecks as your funds will be PAID and RELEASED to you through the New Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations (NNPC) and Minister For Petroleum as well Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu whom i just appointed in that office to sanitize our corrupt ridden Oil Sector and under my direct supervisions as the Commander In Chief of

Furtherance to the above now you are as a matter of urgency required to contact the New Group Managing Director of Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations (NNPC) as below for your payment as i have given him a Presidential directives to that effect, note that you will be issued a brand new NNPC Contract/Inheritance Numbers by the NNPC Boss because without the new Contract numbers he will not be able to process and direct our bankers to release the above approved sum, that is the number step for your payment through him as due payment process is the norm now in my Government, contact him with the below details and ask him to issue your NEW Payment NNPC Contract/Inheritance Numbers for your payment and as well confirm and send the PRESIDENTIAL FUNDS RELEASE PAYMENT CODE (PFRPC) fees to him for your urgent payment.........

Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu.
New Group Managing Director,
Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations (NNPC) And Minister For Petroleum....
Email Contact: thlamannpc454@gmail.com
Direct Phone Line: +234-802-755-3374

Finally note that this is a Presidential Gazetted Directives which you must adhered to the later as i will not remind you about this again,any other arrangement you have with banks or Government agency as regards to your payment outside this is not from my office and you should disregard that with immediate effect,i have authorized the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations to release your National Assembly budgetary approved sum of US$4.5Million only to you and that is final,contact the NNPC GMD and Minister for Petroleum as below and follow his directives and guidelines for your payment through his desk ONLY as your final funds administrator working on my order only,mind you i have not formed my Cabinet and as such am working with people that i trusted to help me sanitize this Country and NNPC in particular which is the cesspool of corruptions hence is the Nigeria source of revenue,follow his payment instructions diligently until you get paid,call him on his direct
line as thus:...+234-802-755-3374 .and let

Sincerely Yours,
President, Muhammed Buhari,GCFR.
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, if you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether is electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: mohammadbuhari0001@gmail.com
Date: 2017-08-21
Subject: Sir/Madam, this is the President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari. I am back in Nigeria and your Compensation fund is ready.
Reply to: mohammadbuhari0001@gmail.com

From the office of Presidency
Aso Rock Abuja.
21/08/17

Attn: Sir/Madam

This is the President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari. I am back in Nigeria from London where i went for a medical treatment. I am happy to inform you that your long awaited compensation fund is ready.

Send the following so that your fund would be release to you.

1: Your Name
2: Address
3: Your telephone number
4: A scanned copy of your International passport/drivers license.

Kind Regards,
President Buharis