George and Gionna Bosco

E

Elliot V

WoW! 2020 and mary00findlay@gmail.com is still at it! I just got an E-mail regarding a Waikiki apartment that looked suspicious so I Googled. They have got more sophisticated with a profile pic and pictures of the apartment but it's still the old "we moved with our key and documents but please fill out some paperwork for us."

NOTE: I was referred to the "wife" with an E-mail named "Mary" but then she addressed me as "Giona" in the E-mail, just as another red flag. See pasted E-mail below.

Hi

My name is Gionna, I am writing on behalf of my husband, George Bosco who owns the Unit. It is situated at "369 Hobron Lane, APT 25 Honolulu, HI 96815". It was due to my husband transfer from work that we left the Unit. Our one bedroom Condo, it is a private Condo, fully furnished with all utilities included in the rent, very spacious and bright! It features a large bedroom with en-suite bath, balcony, east exposure windows, ample closet space, and a dining area. Washer/Dryer in the unit in home laundry.

We do a long term and short term renting anytime you wish to leave the unit we will be grateful to accept it back in good condition and we are ready to rent a long-term for 2 years lease or Minimum of 3 months which ever one that best suits you. We will Require at least 1 month rent and security deposit to move in.

We are looking for a responsible person to rent it to and also someone who will promise to take very good care of the cleanliness and maintenance of the Condo. The tenant has to take care of the Unit as if it were his/her own. We now stay in our new house here in Illinois and also with the keys of the unit, we tried to look for an agent that we could give the keys and document to before we left but we couldn't see any trusted person and we as well don't want our unit to be used anyhow in our absent that is why we took it along with us here.

I hope you will promise us to take very good care of the Condo. Please get back to me or perhaps experience you have in renting. Hope you are okay with the rent of $990 per month with all bills inclusive. I look forward to hearing from you ASAP so that I can forward you rent application to fill out and discuss on how to get the condo for rent, also are you ready to rent it now? You can go view the place but you cannot go into it until you get the keys and documents due to the distance between us. kindly view attached file for pictures. Please let me know if you need me to send you the application form....Many thanks

Unit Features:
* Bedrooms: 1
* Bathrooms: 1
* Rent: $990
* Security Deposit: $990
* Pet policy: Pets Allowed
* Lease Term: negotiable (Minimum 3 Months)
* Furnishing: Fully furnished to high standards.

Interior Amenities:
* Black appliances
* In-window av unit
* Lots of Closet Space
* Washing machine/Dryer
* Fixtures lighting
* Walk-in closet
* Pull out drawers
* En-suite bath
* Private bath with sink vanity
* Fios by Verizon Fiber Super-fast broadband internet Enjoy service with speeds of 500 Mbps
* Washer/Dryer in the unit
* Refrigerator
* Cooker
* Microwave
* Security system
* Dishwasher
* Cable Ready

Utilities included in the rent
* Heat
* Electric
* Internet
* Cable