George Kirby, apartment rental

Spidey

Ninja
Sent: Sun, Mar 4, 2012
Subject: Inquiry About Home/Apartment In NEW HAVEN Craigslist...
Good morning,we will like to know if your apartment on craigslist still available for rent. please get back to us as soon as possible. Thank you. Mr&Mrs Kirby.

From Kirby George
Return-Path: <kirbygeorge11@yahoo.com>
Received: from 82.128.82.149, Lagos, Nigeria, Multi-links Telecommunications Limited, [abuse@multilinks.com]
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012
Subject: WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE ASAP...

Sorry for the late reply...we really appreciate your timely response,we want you to know that we are very much serious about renting the house and very much willing to offer two month rent plus the security deposit in order to secure this unit prior to our arrival. You can send us the lease application, to enable us to review it ahead of time.I am an Engineer by profession and I am currently working with Tanglesolve Instrumentation, Design and Technical Support Services, England , UK . I will be in the states for a couple of year and during my stay I will be working with Allegis Group, Inc. network of companies on a private construction work.

I will be working under Jefferey Carrero. You can contact him on he's cell phone (323) 413-7694 best way is to send him TEXT, also we have a financier that is based in the States and he will be handling the rent deposit payment on our behalf, we will instruct him to send you a Check for this. as soon as you give us the go ahead to make out payment to you. Due to the limited time that we have before our arrival, we are making arrangements with a furniture company to supply the home with furniture's, so we will need you to provide us with the measurements of the living room and bedroom so that we can send it to the furniture company so that they can supply the unit with furniture that will fit in well.

Also send us a picture viewing the living room and the bed rooms As regards the lease agreement, we want you to send it to us for our review. We will eventually have it filled and signed on my arrival in your place as I am of the opinion that such documents are best filled and signed physically. We can start the lease by April 10th 2012 and we will be doing a one year lease. You can prepare the lease in my name and my wife's name (Mr.George Kirby & Mrs. Beverly Kirby.).Let us know how to move ahead as we intend to complete this deal before we move in.

We want all the arrangements to be solidified so we settle in comfortably when we arrive. we will let you know the exact date as soon as we get a booking on a flight to the states.we will look forward to your e mail with the required information.Thanks and sincere regards from me and my precious family. we await your urgent response.

Phone #:+44 -773-370-4360

Mr & Mrs. Kirby

brentced

rental scam

I just had this George Kirby email me about an appartment and I gave him my email address full name and phone number. A few days later my email was accessed. What his is scam and what can he do with the information i gave him?

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
It sounds like he has a lot of information. Rental scams are usually a fake check scam but giving away personal information could lead to possible identity theft if they want to do that. You might check the ID theft checklist at Fraud Aid: http://www.fraudaid.com/advocacy.htm

J

JTM

Mr. Kirby

REQUESTED INFORMATION! RE: Apt / Housing Inquiry.‏
msnkirbyg1 (msnkirbyg1@gmail.com)Add to contacts5:33 PM To: [morton_grove@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thu 4/25/13 5:33 PM

Thanks for the fast response, i am currently im in Athens, GREECE, I am 48yrs old... and i am working with Hellenic Telecommunication Organization (OTE) — telecommunications Company In Athens, GREECE as secretary, I just won a contract with Cognizant Technology Solutions in states, I would spending 2yrs working with them, so i would be renting the place for 1yr for me to stay. I'm making a preparation of coming down on the 16th of May... and i would coming to stay with my wife who is 2 month pregnant, I do not smoke and have no pets.

Regarding the payment I want to make a deposit of one month rent plus the security deposit and also pay for the credit check, to secure the place before we arrtive in the US. My Financial assistant who is based in states would be handling the rent deposit payment on my behalf, I will tell him to send you one month rent as deposit payment of the rent as soon as you give me the go ahead to make out the payment to you. i would love to see the pictures of the unit so i can have more idea of what it really looks like...

This is my first time of renting a place to stay, Let me know if you want me to proceed with the deposit.You can give me a call, but the best way to get the hold of me is through email cause i might be in a meeting.My cell phone number is :+44 -702-407-8748 Land Phone: +44-773-370-4360

NB:please Re-Confirm the price range along with the pictures of the house so we dont misunderstood each other!

Thank you and have a great day,

Mr Kirby.