Italy, Cologno, Monzese Prometeus Di Daniela Agro

From "Mr. George Williams"
Return-Path: <georgewilliamswill@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <3255.2013.qm@web101518.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp>
Sender: aymansteam@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016
From: "Mr. George Williams" <georgewilliamswill@gmail.com>
Reply-To: "Mr. George Williams" <w_george101@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject: From Mr. George Williams Hello Greeting to you. My name is Mr. George Williams, an accountant, I will need your assistance in this business transaction, to applying as the next of kin to my Late customer, who died in airlines plane crash on Monday, July 21, 2003 with Kenya airlines I will finish you with details when you get back to me. Please Can you keep a secret? Yours Sincerely, Mr. George Williams

Prints Of Darkness

Staff member
ID card: http://antifraudintl.org/threads/cote-divoire-fake-id.548/page-2#post-291370

From George Williams
Return-Path: <gw.williams@outlook.fr>
Received: from (EHLO BLU004-OMC1S35.hotmail.com) (65.55.116.46)
X-Originating-Email: [gw.williams@outlook.fr]
Return-Path: gw.williams@outlook.fr
Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE.
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016

Dear

Thanks for your response, I knew that you may be skeptical over my proposal because you have not yet understood how it can work out, therefore I'm giving you more information and explanation for your more understanding, though i am very sure that with trust and understanding we are going to achieve the aim, Note that after the transfer i will travel to meet you over for shearing of the fund and further investment in your country.

As chief accountant manager of the Biao Bank (BIAO BANK) Cote D'Ivoire, it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital at the end of each year. But in the course of the last year 2015 fiscal report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the account chief manager a dormant amount of eight million united states dollar ($8,000.000.00USD) belong to the late depositor as i said Mr George Brumley, which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware, As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, so my aim of contacting you is for you to assist me receive this money in your country through your bank account or we can transfer the fund through diplomatic immunity, and you will get 30% of the total funds as commission after transfer of the fund to you.

I am working with you on trust and i believe that you will not betray me when the fund get to your account, however Is true that the world today is full of bad people but that does not mean that no Good one again, this transaction is something i study very well before i look for contact, and i believe that with one mind and being honest to each other we are going to achieve the success, I knew all the legal way to get the fund transferred to your country without any problem, hence you are willing to follow my directives, so feel free about it.

Information is what we need to convince our bank that you are the beneficiary to the funds in question and I have that information that will be required by the management of our Bank to release these funds to you as the next of kin to this our late customer. All I need from you is just a sincere heart, As long as we are going to be sincere to ourselves and not trying to cheat one another at the end of the deal, then I will send to you a written Application for Claim which you will be sending directly to the Management of our Bank requesting for the claim of the funds of this our late customer Mr George Brumley as his next of kin.

here are the information i required from you to proceed on the account file processing, so send the informations complete with yoru ID card

1.Your full names..............................................
.2.Your home and office address.........................
3.Your marital status...........................................
4.Youe Mobile phone number.............................
5. Your age..........................................................
6. Your copy of ID card.........................................

Once i received the information above with your ID card i will fix them into the account file, Everything will be done legally and you will be officially recognize as his next of Kin and beneficiary to his funds, because all the information our Bank will require from you to proof that you are the real next of kin to this our late customer will be given to you by me, and the Management of our Bank will have no choice than to release the funds to you as long as you provide all those information they will require from you.

As soon as the International Remittance department of our bank receive your Application for claim, they will present your application officially to our bank board of management for claim verification, and then give acknowledgment release of the fund, i attachment also my ID card.

Well, I'm looking forward to hearing from you, you can reach me on phone +22541536508

Best Regards
George Williams

Last edited: