Gisele Guenette

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Posted for new member @Mwesigye Haggai

Hi I'm xx a xx national, please I want to know if Its true Mr Gabriel Alphonsu is an a lawyer in ivory coast or working with Advans Bank in Abidjan.

Mr. Alphonsu Gabriel and mr. Advans the director Advans Bank in Abidjan then Mrs. Gisele guenette a uk nationalist are giving me an offer but have requested alot of money of which they first asked for some few but now that i paid they still need more. I have there emails and am suspecting them to be fake because i have seen copies in website which are resembling the ones they scanned and sent me. All talk of cote d'voire and use French documents that i dont understand. Some signed by justice kudan Bakayoko and hon.Prilippe Mousa

M

Myla Millare Cadorna

Mrs Gisele Guenette offer me as a new beneficiary of one million dollar and give me the contact of mr olivier bailly bechet of Advans Banque Cote D' ivoire to make transfer yo my bank account the fund she told me.Is this a scam?

GhanaGeria

Na Frustrate Go Kill All Diss Phools?
Mrs Gisele Guenette offer me as a new beneficiary of one million dollar and give me the contact of mr olivier bailly bechet of Advans Banque Cote D' ivoire to make transfer yo my bank account the fund she told me.Is this a scam?
Yes, it is a scam. Olivier Bailly-Béchet doesn't work for Advans Banque Cote D' ivoire. He works for Advans Group and his job is in sales. When in doubt, Google is your friend:

So he definitely is not going to be sending you $1,000,000.