Gloria Andrew, WU

Spidey

Ninja
Return-Path: <imfworld@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic301-46.consmr.mail.sg3.yahoo.com) (106.10.242.109)
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2018
Reply-To: MRS GLORIA ANDREW <union009@outlook.com>
Subject: Reference number 3039691670

http://fr-mg42.mail.yahoo.com/neo/
http://fr-mg42.mail.yahoo.com/neo/http://fr-mg42.mail.yahoo.com/neo/
Address: No. 51 Avakpa, Western Union Cotonou, Benin
Office Telephone:

AS MATTER OF URGENT WE ARE CALLING ON YOUR URGENT ATTENTION CONCERN YOUR FUNDS, PLEASE DO THE BEST YOU CAN TO GET US THE REQUIRED FEE OF $45 THIS IS BECAUSE THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) HAVE INSTRUCTED TO RETURN THE PAYMENT FILE BACK IF ANY BENEFICIARY HAS FAILED TO CLAIM HIM OR HER FUNDS WITHIN 72 HOURS. WE HAVE DONE OUR BEST TO ASK THEM TO HAVE PATIENTS WITH YOU TILL YOUR GIVE DATE BUT THEY DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND . WE ARE THE ONE HOLDING THEM FOR VERY LONG TIME .THIS IS THE INSTRUCTION ALERT WE RECEIVED TODAY.

NOTE; WE ARE INSTRUCTED BY THE IMF TO RETURN THE PAYMENT FILE WITHIN 72 HOURS IF THE BENEFICIARY DID NOT COMPLY TO CLAIM HIS/HER FUNDS. WE ARE NOW CALLING ON YOUR URGENT ATTENTION TO RESPONSE TO THIS EMAIL ONCE YOU RECEIVE IT AND DO THE BEST YOU CAN TO SEND REPLY TOGETHER WITH PAYMENT INFORMATION OF THE NEEDED $45 SO THAT YOU WILL START RECEIVING YOUR PAYMENT TO AVOID THE IMF BEEN TAKEN THE FUNDS BACK IN NEXT 72 HOURS.

HOWEVER, YOU ARE ADVISED TO GO AHEAD AND SEND THE HOMELAND SECURITY CLEARANCE FEE OF $45 VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, OR RIA, SMALL WORLD OR WORLD REMIT SO THAT WE WILL ASSIST YOU AND OBTAIN THE CERTIFICATE FROM THE CONCERNED OFFICE, BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY THING HOLDING YOUR FUNDS OKAY. HERE IS THE INFORMATION YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE MONEY.
RECEIVER NAME:....................... ONYE NSO
CITY/COUNTRY:........................COTONOU - BENIN REPUBLIC.
QUESTION:.............................WHO?
ANSWER:...............................GOD
AMOUNT:..............................$45 DOLLARS
MTCN:......................................
SENDER NAME:.........................

DO SEND US THE MTCN NUMBERS AS SOON AS YOU MADE THE PAYMENT. IF YOU CAN SEND THE FEE TODAY, YOU WILL PICK UP THE FIRST PAYMENT AND WE WILL SEND YOU ANOTHER $7,000 TODAY AS THE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE IS THE ONLY THING HOLDING THE TRANSFER.
YOU WILL START RECEIVING YOUR PAYMENT IN NEXT 2 HOURS OF RECEIVING SAID FEE FROM YOU. WE ARE ADVISING YOU TO DO THE BEST YOU CAN AND GET US THE SAID MONEY TODAY AND YOU WILL START RECEIVING YOUR PAYMENT IN 2 HOURS OF SENDING THE FEE TO US. MEANWHILE WE ADVISE TO SEND US YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBER FOR FAST UPDATE ONCE WE MADE YOUR PAYMENT.

THE INFORMATION OF THE PAYMENT WE MADE TODAY IS ENCLOSED.
Sender Name Steven Morgan
Reference number 3039691670
Amount send $7,000 USD
Test Question Payment
Test Answer Made
Sender's First Name Steven
Sender's Last Name Morgan

FOR SELF-CONFIRMATION, CLICK ON THIS LINKhttps://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/orderStatus.asp?country=global AFTER FILLING THE INFORMATION, CLICK CHECK STATUS. NOTE THAT IF YOU TRACK THIS INFORMATION, THE STATUS WILL TELL YOU THAT THE FUNDS IS " Available for pick up by receiver" BUT YOU CAN NOT PICK UP THIS MONEY UNTIL THE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE IS OBTAINED.

THE MANAGEMENT OF WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, BENIN REPUBLIC HEAD OFFICE. DISPATCHED THIS DAY. FOR INQUIRY, CALL

SINCERELY,
MRS GLORIA ANDREW
Western Union® Money Transfer,
Head Office Benin Republic.
Western Union®
Send Money Worldwide
With Western Union Money Transfer service, Money transfer is performed in 15-20 minutes and bank account is not required. We only transfer via Western Union, no Bank Wire Transfer.
Home | Find Agent Location | Copyright | Intellectual Property |
Privacy Policy | Site Map | Find Your Local Western Union®
© 2001-2011 Western Union Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Tariel

Ninja
Return-Path: <mr.erik_jan@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic304-20.consmr.mail.sg3.yahoo.com) (106.10.242.210)
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019
Reply-To: Mrs Gloria Andrew <uwestern936@gmail.com>
Subject: God Will Help You

SEND MONEY WORLDWIDE:OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 455 AGBOKOU,ANKPAROAD OPPOSITE TUNDE MOTORS
Medium animated flag of Benin
Attention; Dear Beneficial, God Will Help You

How are you today together with your family i,m very happy to inform you that your full compensation payment of $985,000.00. USD has been deposited at the Western Union

We have notify the regional manager to send you the MTCN only for you to verify but we will not give you the test questions and answer until you provide the requested payment of $65 for transfer fee so that we can swing into action to complete your transfer.

Our regional manager has assign a new details for you. You are to visit our website for tracking your MTCN.

Below is the First transfer payment details which has been insert into our computer.
http://www.westernunion.ua/WUCOMWEB/staticMid.do?method=load&countryCode=UA&languageCode=uk&pagename=HomePage

Sender Name:....... SAM ATU
MTCN:.............. 210-757-0018
Question:.......... Time
Answer:............ 6hrs
Amount:............ $6000.00

Below Is The Western Union, Money gram, Ria, World remit Payment Information
(YOU CAN SEND US AN ITUNES CARD)
Receiver's Name:............. TOMA JOS
City:.............Cotonou
Amount:.............$65.00
Test Question:.............Honest?
Test Answer:.............Trust
Sender's Name:.............??
Money Transfer Control Number:::??

Status : Available for pick up by receiver. ( To Pick Up By You ) Please let us know when you will remit the payment of $65 so that we can send u the details for remitting the payment to us. Am waiting your urgent response.

And Finally you are advise to stop emailing any office or department here in Benin Republic until you receive your full compensation from us,this is for your security.
Regards
Mrs Gloria Andrew

Sophie

Samurai
Return-Path: <bankafrica916@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: MRS GLORIA ANDREW <westernu865@gmail.com>

Here is the information you will send the fee of $55 by western union or money gram and once you have the fee Request of $55 no more fee again,

YOU CAN SEND US GOOGLE PLAY CARD OR STEAM WALLET
Receiver’s_________- Name: EMMANUEL UDEVI
City: ___________LAGOS
Text Question=============== IN GOD?
Answer====================WE TRUST
Amount===================$55 usd

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Alpha A is back!

Return-Path: <mr_alpha.a@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic316-20.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (66.163.187.146)
Date: Tue, 7 May 2019
Reply-To: Mrs Gloria Andrew <uwestern936@gmail.com>
Subject: God Will Help You

SEND MONEY WORLDWIDE:OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 455 AGBOKOU,ANKPAROAD OPPOSITE TUNDE MOTORS
Attention; Dear Beneficial,

God Will Help You

How are you today together with your family i,m very happy to inform you that your full compensation payment of $985,000.00. USD has been deposited at the Western Union

We have notify the regional manager to send you the MTCN only for you to verify but we will not give you the test questions and answer until you provide the requested payment of $25 for transfer fee so that we can swing into action to complete your transfer.

Our regional manager has assign a new details for you. You are to visit our website for tracking your MTCN.

Below is the First transfer payment details which has been insert into our computer.

http://www.westernunion.ua/WUCOMWEB/staticMid.do?method=load&countryCode=UA&languageCode=uk&pagename=HomePage

Sender Name:....... SAM ATU
MTCN:.............. 210-757-0018
Question:.......... Time
Answer:............ 6hrs
Amount:............ $6000.00

Below Is The Money gram, Ria, World remit Payment Information

(YOU CAN SEND US AN ITUNES CARD OR GOOGLE PLAY CARD OR AMAZON CARD OR STEAM WALLET CARD)
Receiver's Name:........... Luther Muo
City:.............Cotonou
Amount:.............$25.00
Test Question:.............Honest?
Test Answer:.............Trust
Sender's Name:.............??
Money Transfer Control Number:::??

Status : Available for pick up by receiver. ( To Pick Up By You ) Please let us know when you will remit the payment of $25 so that we can send u the details for remitting the payment to us. Am waiting your urgent response.

And Finally you are advise to stop emailing any office or department here in Benin Republic until you receive your full compensation from us,this is for your security.

Regards
Mrs Gloria Andrew

Sophie

Samurai
Return-Path: <unionwestern951@gmail.com>
Reply-To: dhldirector00@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2019
Subject: Dear Esteemed Customer.......

Dear Esteemed Customer.......

notice!!! you have only today and tomorrow to claim your fund before my vacation on 9th December 2019.

This is to bring to your notice that because of the impossibility of your fund transfer through the Money gram network, I am doing all I can to make sure you receive your funds as I protected your funds for almost six Months now but I assure you that you still have every opportunity to claim your entire funds sum of ($10,500,000.00) from the government of ECO-WAS, before 9th December as my vacation,

I am only trying to help you because of the way the payment was handled in the past.And i cannot sit and watch you loose your funds after confiding in me.

If you don't want to conclude these matter before coming week just inform me today so that I can know what next to do because I can just be hearing same story and you will be dealing with people and sending information's to them and if you cant send the fee then know that your fund will be canceled and all your effort so far will be proved abortive because I did all I can for my government to protect your fund and your personality but you won't listen, I can help you if you help yourself.

If you can be able to come up with $50 for the Clearance Paper today, I will make sure you get your fund tomorrow morning, your fund is ready to transfer to you as I write to you now due to my effort and I don't know why you should be dealing with people outside my office, just do your best and these transfer will be conducted.

Finally, If this Fund is terminated there is no way on earth you can get this fund because the IMF will just have to cancel your name from the payment file, its better you conclude these matter within the given date.

If I receive the fee, I assure you that you are going to confirm your funds in your Country WITHIN 10 HRS I shall try my possible best to make sure I conclude the due legal process and will like you to Take my word because i am strongly beside you and my effort to this does not end until you confirm the availability of your fund in your hands.

Please do not allow any body to deceive you and I expect your response and I don't want you to be tired of these, just take life easy and see what the result will be by next Week, I will expect your response and the fee sent by money gram. Just get back to me today with the details and I promise to release your fund to you, its not easy and I believe you have tried as well, so make sure you conclude these or your fund will be terminated by the High Authority and that is all I can say for now.

Use this below information to send the through money gram money transfer and get back to me with payment details.

(YOU CAN SEND US AN ITUNES CARD, amazon card, steam wallet card, google play card, sephora card or nike card)
Receivers Name :...........LINUS NGOZI
City:..............Cotonou
Senders Name:..............?
Reference No:..............?
Amount:..............$50
Text Question:..............When?
Text Answer:..............30mins
MTCN..................................

Meanwhile you are advise to reconfirm the below information upon contacting us to avoid transfer to the wrong person.
1, Your full name:
2, Your home address:
3, Your occupation:
4, Direct Telephone Number:
5, Email: Address:

Yours in Service,
Mrs. Gloria Andrew
Phone No:

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <imfoffice953@gmail.com>
Reply-To: westernbonus8@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020
Subject: Your $5,000 has been send (M.T.C.N) 761 958 9030

Your $5,000 has been send (M.T.C.N):4480362130 track it for confirmation https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/orderStatus.asp?country=CL Sender First Name: CLARENCE, Last Name:: CORASS How are you today?I write to inform you that we have already sent you $5000.00 usd dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment total sum of $7.5Million USD,via western union by this government. I was calling your telephone number to give you the information through phone but you did not pick up my calls through out that yesterday even this morning.

Now,I decided to email you the MTCN and sender name so that you will pick up the $5000.00 usd to enable us send another $5000.00 usd today as you know we will be sending you only $5000.00 usd per day.

It was agree that you will pay the sum of $50.00 before they will release the payment to you. Please pick up this information and run to western union to pick up the $5000.00 usd and call Director of Operation .Rev. Larry Smith because he is the person in charge for your payment so that he can send you another payment today, phone line +229 61241929

call or email Him once you picked up the $5000.00 USD today. Here is the western union information to pick up the $5000.00, which you will be receiving your payment $5000.00 Us Dollars immediately you sent them their transfer charge of $50.00 and it will serve as re-confirmation of your file payment from the office in charge.

So you are to contact them on below information. When you track the payment at our website www.westernunion.com ensure you copy and paste the complete first sender name and last sender name accordingly them include the MTCN to see that the payload

Senders First Name: CLARENCE
Senders Last Name: CORASS
(M.T.C.N):761 958 9030
Question: How much?
Answer:$5000 usd
Amount: $5000 USD

Here is the payment information you will use to send the fee.

(YOU CAN SEND US AN ITUNES CARD, AMAZON CARD, STEAM WALLET OR GOOGLE PLAY CARD)
Name of Receiver: Eric Moore
Address: COTONOU
Test Question: URGENT?
Test Answer: URGENT
Amount: US $50.00
MTCN:....
Sender's name:.....
Sender's address..

Be advise that the $50.00 is a compulsory as they told me that is only money you will pay until you receive your payment completely, you have to re-confirm your full Name and home address and direct phone number to avoid any wrong deposit okay.

I am waiting for your call once you send the $50.00 to enable you pick up this today $5000.00 usd,Please email me your direct telephone number because I need to be calling you once we send any payment for the information.

Thank,
MRS GLORIA ANDREW
western union head director.
Phone number:

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <westernbonus8@gmail.com>
Reply-To: westernunionofficeu891@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2020
Subject: ( WEEKEND BONANZA) BREAKING NEWS FROM WESTERN UNION?

Address: No. 51 Avakpa, Western Union Head Office Cotonou, Benin
Office Telephone: +22961241929 WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WORLDWIDE
OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER. COTONOU

Dear Customer...!!!! Breaking News,2019 This is to inform you that the higher authorities that is in charge of international transaction has this morning declared that you will receive your $3.500.000.00 through Western Union Money Transfer Only as compensation for your past effort here in Benin Republic. So the arrangement has been made this morning and the Federal High Court Of Justice has signed your Western Union Transfer Papers and the only money you will pay is $25. for the signing of it which means your transfer will start tomorrow morning.

The daily transfer of your fund is $5000.00 per day until your total $3.500.000.00Usd is completely transferred to you.I am here to swear to you that your first payment of the $5000.00 daily transfer will be on its way today or latest tomorrow morning once we confirm the $25 from you which is for the Federal High Court Of Justice Benin Republic signing of your Western Union Transfer Papers.To show you the truth.

Senders :........... Roy Heath
MTCN:...............3358547826
Question:...........Time
Answer:.............6hrs
Amount: :...........$6000.00

So we are here giving you this Western Union Payment Information for you to send the $25 immediately and your first transfer of the $5000.00 will be on its way after we pick the $25.

HERE ARE THE INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION, MONEY GRAM, WORLD REMIT OR RIA:

(YOU CAN SEND US AN ITUNES CARD, AMAZON CARD, GOOGLE PLAY CARD OR STEAM WALLET)
Receiver's Name.... PAUL TANKO
CITY: COTONOU
Text Question........ Honest?
Answer.................... Trust
Amount Needed......$25 Only
MTCN Number.............
Sender Name..............

We wait for your mail with the $25 from you and be rest assured that you will receive your total compensation of $3.500.000.00Usd from us because this is General Western Union Head Office here in Benin Republic.

Finally you are advise to stop emailing any office or department here in Benin Republic until you receive your full compensation from us,this is for your security.

From Western Union Money Transfer
Head Office Benin Republic Manager
MRS GLORIA ANDREW

Lotta

Ninja
Return-Path: <bfamerica93@gmail.com>
Reply-To: uwestern936@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020
Subject: WESTERN UNION 2020 BONUS ALERT!!

WESTERN UNION 2020 BONUS ALERT!!

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE ARE GIVING AWAY NEW BONUS 2020 TO ALL OUR BENEFICIARY AND YOUR EMAIL WAS AMONG THEM , AS A RESULT OF YOUR OUT_STANDING FUND OF $2.5MILLION , YOU ARE HEREBY REQUESTED TO PAY ONLY $25USD INSTEAD OF THE FEE YOU WHERE ASK TO PAY BEFORE, THIS IS AS A RESULT OF BONUS 2019.AND YOU WILL PICK UP YOUR FIRST $5000USD TODAY VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER DAILY UNTIL YOUR TOTAL FUND IS COMPLETED, IMMEDIATELY WE CONFIRM THE PAYMENT RECEIPT OF $25 USD HERE WITH THIS INFORMATION BELLOW.

THIS IS YOUR FIRST DAILY PAYMENT BELLOW

MTCN: 770-765-7266
Sender's Fist name: Julie Irene
Sender's Last Name: Turton
AMOUNT========$5,000USD

URGENT GET BACK IMMEDIATELY WITH THIS $25USD TO PICK UP THIS YOUR MTCN OF $5000USD,INFORMATION TO SEND THIS $25USD BELLOW. (YOU CAN SEND US AN ITUNES CARD, STEAM WALLET CARD, AMAZON CARD OR GOOGLE PLAY CARD)

RECEIVER NAME .....Eric Moore
CITY::::::::::::: COTONOU
COUNTRY......BENIN REPUBLIC
TEXT QUESTION........SURE?
ANSWER........BONUS
FEE........$25USD
MTCN.......
SENDER NAME ..........

SEND THIS PAYMENT DETAILS TO OFFICER IN CHARGE WESTERN UNION WITH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS BELLOW

THANKS
MRS GLORIA ANDREW
Phone Number:

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <dhlffice@gmail.com>
Reply-To: westernu865@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 29 Feb 2020
Subject: (FEBRUARY BONANZA LAST DAY IS TODAY) SEND ONLY $25 AND PICK UP YOUR $6,000( TEXT ME MTCN OF $25

SEND MONEY WORLDWIDE:OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY
TRANSFER.COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 455
AGBOKOU,ANKPAROAD OPPOSITE TUNDE MOTORS
Welcome to Western Union American Mobile
Send Money Worldwide
Send Money
Welcome to Western Union
Remittance Office
Address: 126 Addington Road
Croydon Cr2 BP 325- Cotonou-
Benin

Dear Valued Customer,

It is my pleasure to inform you about the latest development concerning your unclaimed fund on behalf of the management western union transfer The funds which was suppose to be released to you by the former remittance department manager who was terminated from office due to the bad reputation he had with most of our foreign customers.

Hence this is the great opportunity for you to receive your fund and you have to comply accordingly to enable us obtain the Transfer Permit Clearance and start transferring your payment today and note you will be receiving US$5,000.00 on a daily basis until your total sum of US$5.600,000.00 is completed transferred in your favor.

For your information do not expect the releasing of your payment without sending the money required and remember that you are given only 24 hours to comply or your transfer will be cancel immediately since you are told to send $25 in order to help you. below is our account officer name which you will use to send the $25 to enable us release your first payment immediately in other words this management is now requesting that you will pay the sum of US$25 only to start receiving your payment. Send the fee through Western Union, Money gram, Small world, World remit Or Ria Agent with the information below:

(YOU CAN SEND US AN GOOGLE PLAY CARD, AMAZON CARD, STEAM WALLET CARD)

Receiver Name: ===== Eric Moore
CITY:::::::::::::::::::::::::; COTONOU
Text Question: ==== IN GOD?
Answer: ======= WE TRUST
Amount: ======= US25
MTCN:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Note you are required to pay US$25 only to enable us secure your Transfer Permit Clearance and we will start your payment immediately. This offer valid for Today***24 Hours*** from today 29TH FEBRUARY therefore treat as urgent as possible to wire the fee today so that you will start receiving your fund.

We are wishing you the very best of luck.
Yours sincerely
MRS GLORIA ANDREW

Call us with: Western Union® founded 1851 has been operating for over 151 years, Today with over 589,000 Agent locations worldwide in over 200 countries and territories, millions of people trust Western Union to send and receive money worldwide.

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mrsjanetyellen42@gmail.com>
Reply-To: uwestern936@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020
Subject: EASTER BONANZA! TO YOU, HAPPY EASTER IN ADVANCE????

EASTER BONANZA! TO YOU, HAPPY EASTER IN ADVANCE????
REPUBLIC OF BENIN. FOREIGN CONTRACTOR PAYMENT CENTER OFFICE
OFFICIAL EMAIL ADDRESS
MRS GLORIA ANDREW
SPECIAL SUNDAY BONANZA! BONANZA!! BONANZA!!! TO YOU, HAPPY EASTER????

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY;

This is to notify all our clients about the latest development concerning all the PAYMENT that are left in our custody. which yours are inclusive Besides, your where given a High bill to pay for your transfer paper permit of your fund. in order to receive your PAYMENT of which we didn’t hear from you since over some times now. Hence, AFRICAN UNION (AU) Head Office has held meeting yesterday been 1ST APRIL 2020 with ( WESTERN UNION ) the issue on the meeting is that they now offering a Special Christmas Bonus to help all our customers that are abandoned their PAYMENT in our custody due to one reason/other because of high price, in order words we are now requesting that those involve should pay only the sum of $25.00, to receive all their PAYMENT abandoned in our custody. You shall be Received $8,000 in every two days, $4000 from western union while another $4000 from western union after 3hours you pick up the first transfer making total $8,000 you shall pick in each two days, Besides, my dear, this is the opportunity for you, have to comply and your total funds of $1.8million shall be transfer to your destination address before we go on EASTER holidays.

But note that after (2ND APRIL 2020 TILL ( ( (3RD APRIL 2020 ) you did not make the payment of $25.00.then we will divert your funds to government account to avoid problem or we will cancel the payment because we are about to enter into a new Project 2020, Note; That after ( (2ND APRIL 2020 TILL ( ( 3RD APRIL 2020 ) We will enter end of year project for the year and that is the reason why we decided to help all our customers to receive there payment fund before we enter the end of year project So be advise to send $25.00, immediately you receive this mail now if you still willing to claim your payment fund as well so that we will register your payment fund once we receive the transfer paper permit activation because you will start receiving your payment as from tomorrow morning by 10 AM in your Country time. First payment of $4000 from western union another second payment of $4000.00 we be in afternoon by 3:30 PM making total of $8,000 you shall pick at once,.

After this payment fee of $25.00. we will give the full information to pick up your first/second payment of $8,000 through Any Branch Western Union Office In your Country/City, Send the $25.00 through Money Gram, SMALL WORLD, WORLD REMIT OR Money Gram with this payment information below:

(YOU CAN SEND US AN ITUNES CARD, AMAZON CARD, STEAM WALLET CARD OR GOOGLE PLAY CARD)
1.RECEIVER NAME:............... Linus Ngozi
3.COUNTRY:.......... Republic of Benin.
4.CITY :................ COTONOU
5.TEST QUESTION:..............HAPPY?
6.TEST ANSWER:...... HOME
7.AMOUNT TO SEND $25.00
MTCN.............................

Forward the payment mtcn number or Reference Number, and sender name and sender address after sending the Money to enable us pick up the money in this Department office here. Note: that we do this to help all our customers so don't delay because any delay will make us to cancel your payment fund or divert the payment to Government account to avoid problem because we don't have such time to delay anymore. I am looking forward to receive of $25.00, immediately to enable us to give your the full information which you will use pick up your payment in any western union but fall to do so you will loose your payment fund because your have only two weeks and five days after that no-more.

CONGRATULATION FOR THIS WONDERFUL AND GRATEFUL OPPORTUNITY OF RECEIVING YOUR PAYMENT FUND, about this your transfer fund which is waiting for you to have it receive/pickup and remain bless with God, meanwhile we look forward to hear from you. I Hope to receive good news from you shortly. Thanks and have a great and wonderful day more ahead blessing. Expecting your urgent response back.

I wish you good luck and Merry EASTER. Yours in service

MRS GLORIA ANDREW
NEW HEAD-OFFICE OF DIRECTOR GENERAL.
FOREIGN CONTRACTOR PAYMENT CENTER OFFICE
REPUBLIC OF BENIN
THIS IS OUR CONDUCT CODE (X306)
OFFICIAL EMAIL ADDRESS:
EASTER BONANZA! TO YOU, HAPPY EASTER IN ADVANCE?????????