Godwin Emefiele

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <herbertegregory01@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-ua1-f41.google.com) (209.85.222.41)
Reply-To: godwinthecbnsender@gmail.com
From: "MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE" <herbertegregory01@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019
Subject: Contact Diplomat MR. WILLIAM PLAYLE + 1 (347 ) 980-0050

FROM THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE
E-mail: godwinthecbnsender@gmail.com
OFFICE +234-8054107261
URGENT NOTICE,

ATTENSION:BENEFICARY

This is to inform you that your deliveryman has arrived with your cash trunk boxes value $8.3 million dollars being your inheritance payment. He is currently in JFK International airport New York, United States as their transit.

I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call him now with this line + 1 (347) 980-0050 or Email: info.williamplayle@yahoo.co.uk ,then ask to speak to the diplomatic deliveryman in person of MR. WILLIAM PLAYLE, in the United States.Let us know if you are still interested to get your two trunk boxes delivered to you today? As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him get to your home address without missing his way.

For your information, the deliveryman with your package is not aware of the content of the boxes for security purpose. Please do not tell him to avoid running away with your funds.On no account should you let him know about the content of the consignment to avoid evil intention.

Most importantly you are advice to send your full data to him,which include your Full Name,Current Residential Address, Direct Cell Number,and A copy of any identity card to verify that you are the right receiver to avoid mistakes.

Note that you must call me as soon as you receive this email for more discussion, my direct line is +234-8054107261. Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone number to the Delivery officer via his above email address once you receive this email to enable him deliver your cash consignment boxes to your house without any further delay or mistake.

You are advised not to waste his time at the airport,so that he would not be stranded in any way because he will return if he finds out that you are not doing anything to get him over to your house.

CONGRATULATIONS.

MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE,
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE +234-8054107261

Tariel

Return-Path: <mcoom@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic307-2.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.134.41)
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2019
Reply-To: Central Bank of Nigeria <mrgodwin43@gmail.com>
Subject: Dear beneficiary,

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA,
OPERATIONS DIRECTORATE,
566 TO 599 VICTORIA ISLAND,
LAGOS NIGERIA.

Dear beneficiary,

This is very urgent and an urgent attention is needed.

In our office sometime last month, One Mr. John T. Kehoe of 1200 Fitch Way, Sacramento, Ca. 95864 filed an application contrary to your Pending fund transfer. The above mentioned person visited this Bank yesterday with a power of attorney given in his favor by your good self, granting him the benefit to process and claim your inheritance of $15,000,000.00(Fifteen Million United States Dollars Only) for personal reasons.

He further Stated that the online account be terminated while the fund should be wired to his Bank account with Bank of America, Routing Number 121000358.Our office have ask Mr. John T. Kehoe return back to the Bank within 48hours to enable us have a personal confirmation from you being hitherto the beneficiary.

[LIST="1"]
[*]Did you instruct one Mr. John T. Kehoe of 1200 Fitch way, Sacramento, Ca. 95864, to claim and receive the payment on your behalf?
[*]Did you sign any 'Deed of Assignment' in his favor thereby making him the current beneficiary?
[/LIST]

We are sorry to have delayed your instruction in giving out this fund since we must adhere to the procedures of this honorable bank by making sure this request is verified and confirmed by the beneficiary and his existing attorney.

Your confirmation to the above will be appreciated. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Best Regards

Yours sincerely

OFFICIALLY SIGNED.
MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE.
Executive Governor
Central Bank of Nigeria
Email: mrgodwin43@gmail.com[plain]

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <equity.fairness.chambers@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-yw1-f66.google.com) (209.85.161.66)
Reply-To: godwinthecbnsender@gmail.com
From: "MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE" <equity.fairness.chambers@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2019
Subject: Contact Diplomat MR. WILLIAM PLAYLE + 1 (347 )980-0050

FROM THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE
E-mail: godwinthecbnsender@gmail.com
OFFICE +234-8054107261
URGENT NOTICE,

ATTENSION:BENEFICARY

This is to inform you that your deliveryman has arrived with your cash trunk boxes value $8.3 million dollars being your inheritance payment. He is currently in JFK International airport New York, United States as their transit.

I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call him now with this line + 1 (347 )980-0050 or Email: info.williamplayle@yahoo.co.uk ,then ask to speak to the diplomatic deliveryman in person of MR. WILLIAM PLAYLE, in the United States.Let us know if you are still interested to get your two trunk boxes delivered to you today? As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him get to your home address without missing his way.

For your information, the deliveryman with your package is not aware of the content of the boxes for security purpose. Please do not tell him to avoid running away with your funds.On no account should you let him know about the content of the consignment to avoid evil intention.

Most importantly you are advice to send your full data to him,which include your Full Name,Current Residential Address, Direct Cell Number,and A copy of any identity card to verify that you are the right receiver to avoid mistakes.

Note that you must call me as soon as you receive this email for more discussion, my direct line is +234-8054107261. Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone number to the Delivery officer via his above email address once you receive this email to enable him deliver your cash consignment boxes to your house without any further delay or mistake.

You are advised not to waste his time at the airport,so that he would not be stranded in any way because he will return if he finds out that you are not doing anything to get him over to your house.

CONGRATULATIONS.

MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE,
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE +234-8054107261

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <centralbank781@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic305-20.consmr.mail.sg3.yahoo.com) (106.10.241.83)
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019
Reply-To: central bank <bankc028@gmail.com>
Subject: YOUR FUND APPROVED PAYMENT OF $27,000,000.00 (TWENTY SEVEN MILLION DOLLARS THROUGH (ATM CARD) OR (BANK DRAFT) OR BANK TO BANK TRANSFER

From The Desk Of Dr.Godwin Emefiele.
CEO/Central Bank of Nigeria ( CBN )
Tinubu Sqare,P.M.B.12194,Lagos Island,Lagos,Nigeria.
CONTRACT #: MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/013,
Foreign Remittance Department.

YOUR FUND APPROVED PAYMENT OF $27,000,000.00 (TWENTY SEVEN MILLION DOLLARS THROUGH (ATM CARD) OR (BANK DRAFT) OR BANK TO BANK TRANSFER

Attention: Beneficiary,

I am Dr. Godwin Emefiele,The CEO of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) I am contacting you today to alert you of a notification which will be a great help to you,I am the new director of fund approved payment department here in CBN and I saw a file last week in your name with all your information from our central computer stating that abandoned fund worth of $27,000,000,00 (Twenty Seven Million United state Dollars) belongs to you,Please,I want to know from you the reason why you abandoned such big fund here in our bank for long up till this moment without any claim by you. I hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay you as i have been appointed and directed to take in-charge of your fund payment here in my department,This arrangement was initiated/constituted by the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) during the board meeting due to fraudulent and scam activities going on within the African Region,I officially contacted you today because your Inheritance Funds was Re-deposited into the "Federal Suspense Account" of CBN last week because you did not proceed with your Claim as the rightful beneficiary which is well known to the board and management team of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

I am now in charge of your fund payment in my department here in Central Bank of Nigeria ( CBN) and like i stated in my mail that your name appear in our Central Computer here as a beneficiary who have not receive his contract payment for long,Be informed that your fund of $27,Million Dollars has been approved by the IMF and the federal government for payment and we have decided to convert your fund into an ( ATM CARD ) OR (BANK DRAFT) OR BANK TO BANK TRANSFER which we will send to you in your country for the withdraw of your fund in any atm machine in your country to make it easy or to clear the bank draft for your payment in other to avoid much expenses in receiving your fund and we have made every arrangement regarding your payment through Atm Card /bank draft since last week Due to the instruction given to us for your immediate payment. Dear beneficiary,I therefore to inform you that we have approved an ATM CARD/ BANK DRAFT on your behalf which we will send to you for the withdraw of your fund and we have converted your total fund of ($27,000,000.00) into Your Atm Card /bank draft which is with me right now in my department,your ATM CARD worth the sum of $27,Million Dollars has been ready for the delivery to your home,Take note,Your ATM/ CARD / BANK DRAFT Pin number is 2126.

You are hereby to quickly respond back to my department today and provide or reconfirm to me your personal information once again where you base right now and your home address where you desire to receive your ATM CARD / BANK DRAFT to avoid mistake during the delivery for us to quickly submit your ATM CARD / BANK DRAFT together with your current residential address for the delivery to your Home in other for you to receive it and start making a withdraw of your fund in any atm machine in your country,This is the conclusion and agreement of your fund payment here in our bank. The information required from you for the delivery of your ATM CARD / BANK DRAFT is such as below.

Your Full Name:.......................
Your Country And Location:.........................
Current Home Address:.........................
Private Telephone Number:...............
A Copy Of Your Id Card:........
Age/Sex:....................

Kindly provide the following information and respond back to my department today as I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible with the required information for the proceed and delivery of your ATM CARD / BANK DRAFT to your country where you desire to receive it.

Best Regards,
Dr.Godwin Emefiele.
CEO/Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN)
Phone Number:+234-9034799144
E_MAIL: bankc028@gmail.com

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <dr.lamidosanusi14@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-wm1-f51.google.com) (209.85.128.51)
Reply-To: emefielegodwin93@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2019
Subject: RE:YOU SENT THIS WOMAN TO CLAIM YOUR FUND?CALL ME OR YOU SEND ME SMS TEXT MESSAGE FOR MORE DETAILS +234-9074989354

NEW EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TEEPHONE +234-9074989354

THIS IS TO NOTIFY YOU THAT YOUR OVER DUE INHERITANCE FUNDS HAS BEEN GAZETTED TO BE RELEASED, VIA KEY TELEX TRANSFER (K.T.T) -DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER TO YOU OR THROUGH ANY OF OUR CORRESPONDENT BANK NOMINATED BY THE SENATE COMMITTEE FOR FOREIGN OVER DUE FUND TRANSFER.

MEANWHILE, A WOMAN CAME TO MY OFFICE FEW DAYS AGO WITH A LETTER, CLAIMING TO BE YOUR TRUE REPRESENTATIVE. HERE ARE HER INFORMATION FOR YOU TO CONFIRM TO THIS OFFICE IF THIS WOMAN IS TRULY FROM YOU OR NOT SO THAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING INTO ANY WRONG ACCOUNTS.

CLAIMS NAME: JANET WHITE BANK NAME: CITY BANK ARIZONA, USA. ACCOUNT NUMBER: 6503809428. PLEASE, DO RECONFIRM TO THIS OFFICE, AS A MATTER OF URGENCY IF THIS WOMAN IS FROM YOU.

YOU ARE REQUESTED TO FILL AND SEND THIS INFORMATION FOR VERIFICATION PURPOSES SO THAT YOUR FUND VALID US$7.5M (SEVEN MILLION , FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS) WILL BE REMITTED INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT ANY WHERE. THIS FUND IS AS A RESULT OF INHERITANCE ON YOUR BEHALF SINCE YOUR NAME WITH E-MAIL ADDRESS HAS BEEN DISCOVERED IN CENTRAL BANK PAYMENT LIST FOR FIRST PAYMENT OF DECEMBER 2018.

YOU CAN MAKE YOUR CHOICE ON ANY OF THE OPTION YOU CHOOSE BEST TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND BELOW

IF YOU PREFER BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER FILL IN YOUR BANKING INFORMATION BELOW
1.THE NAME AND ADDRESS OF YOUR BANK:..............................
2.THE NAME OF THE BENEFICIARY:....................................
3.YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER:........................................
4.SWIFT CODE NUMBER:...............................................
5.YOUR CELL PHONE .................................................
6.AGE..............................................................
7.SEX:.............................................................
8.YOUR OCCUPATION:.................................................
9.YOUR BANKING DETAILS:............................................

IF YOU PREFER ATM CARD DELIVERY TO YOUR DOOR STEP YOU CAN SEND TO US THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BELOW.
1.YOUR NAME:..............................
2.YOUR FULL ADDRESS:........................
3.YOUR CELL PHONE ......................
4.AGE.....................................
5.SEX:....................................
6.YOUR OCCUPATION:.............................

AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THIS, WE WILL COMMENCE WITH ALL NECESSARY PROCEDURES IN OTHER TO REMIT THIS MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. THE CENTRAL BANK GOVERNOR, IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE (F.M.F) EXECUTIVE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND THE SENATE COMMITTEE FOR FOREIGN OVER DUE INHERITANCE FUND HAVE APPROVED AND ACCREDITED THIS REPUTABLE BANK WITH THE OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA TO HANDLE AND TRANSFER ALL FOREIGN CONTRACTORS/ INHERITANCE FUNDS THIS FIRST PAYMENT OF THE YEAR 2019.

HOWEVER, WE SHALL PROCEED TO ISSUE ALL PAYMENTS DETAILS TO THE SAID MRS.WHITE, IF WE DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU WITHIN THE NEXT SEVEN WORKING DAYS FROM TODAY. WE ARE SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THE DELAY IN TRANSFERRING OF THIS FUND MUST HAVE CAUSED YOU.

CONGRATULATIONS.

MR. MR GODWIN EMEFIELE
NEW GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN).
CC: SENATE PRESIDENT
CC: BOARD OF DIRECTORS [FPD]
CC: ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF NIGERIA

Lotta

Ninja
Return-Path: <swfrgtujnghj@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic315-14.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.134.124)
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019
Reply-To: "Mr. Godwin Emefiele" <cbnnieria@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1115563775.3227629.1552346940840@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: REF:- INSTRUCTION TO CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT WITH THE SUM OF (US$25,000,000.00)

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
NOTIFICATION ABOUT YOUR FUND.
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
INTERNATIONAL CREDIT SETTLEMENT
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
Tinubu Square, Lagos Island, Lagos State, Nigeria

Attention:

REF:- INSTRUCTION TO CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT WITH THE SUM OF

(US$25,000,000.00)

We hereby inform you that out of our records for the year investigation it is drawn to us that you have been victimized by the men of underworld(419ers/impostors). However, the management has been dutifully empowered by the Investigation bureau office of the President and Commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of Federal Republic of Nigeria to curb all illicit transaction and workload of this perpetrator. In line with the Anti-corruption crusade of the President Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR)you are by this email notification to stop any contact regarding to your illegal transaction with this international fraudsters called in UK 419ers After due vetting and evaluation of your Inheritance file which The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) in conjunction with the Ministry Of Finance Of the Federal Republic of Nigeria want to see for your immediate payment of the sum of US$25,000,000.00 from their Offshore Account.

We were meant to understand from our findings that you have been going through hard ways to see to the release of your fund (US$25,000,000.00) , which has been delayed, Presently, we have employed a strategy to remit sanity and vow to terminate the activity of this fraudsters by consolidating our security Network all over the country in view to monitor all outgoing and incoming communication to enable us fish out and avert all illegal and suspicious transaction both domestically and internationally respectively.

We have signal all these financial institutions to implement scrutinized investigation before carrying any transaction any bank found culpable of breaching the law must have their operational license revoke.In accordance with the criminal and other related offense act 25 of 1999 constitution we have been officially compel by Senator. A. Aminu(JP),Chairman Senate committee on Foreign Affair to for your immediate payment of the sum of US$25,000,000.00 from their Offshore Account

You are adivce to stop further communication with any correspondence from UK? As you have met up with the whole requirements, Be inform from this day that if we find out through security agency that you are still in email and telephone communication with this criminals, your payment will discard and terminated and you will report to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)

The only thing required from you is to obtain Change Of ownership Certificate/Receipt which We will help you to see that you obtain the form so that our bank will affect immediate transfer of your Inheritance sum (US$25,000,000.00) into your designated bank account. If you follow up our directives, your fund will reflect in your account within five Bank working days from the day you obtain your Change Of ownership Certificate. Do not go through anybody again but through this Bank if you really want your fund Finally,

Please respond to our email {cbnnieria@gmail.com}
.1. Full Names: --
2. Residential Address:
3. Phone Number:
4. Occupation:
5 Sex:
6. Age: #
7. Nationality:
8. State:-
9. Marital status:

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Head, Private Banking Section.
Central Bank Of Nigeria
Telephone....+2349076340178

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <officefile658@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic309-40.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.129.214)
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2019
Reply-To: office file <mastercardatm56@gmail.com>
Subject:

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
Zaria Street, Off Samuel Akintola Street,Garki 11, Garki-Abuja.

Our Ref: FGN/CBN/NIG/023/2019
Your Ref...............................

From The Desk Of Mr. Godwin Emefiele. Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

Dear Friend ,

I wish to use this medium to inform you that your CONTRACT/INHERITANCE Payment of USD$10,500,000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred United States Dollars) from CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA have been RELEASED and APPROVED for onward transfer to you via an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw all the USD$10,500,000.00 in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world.

We have mandated United Bank For Africa, to send you the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER which you will use to withdraw all your US$10.5Million Dollars in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum you can withdraw in a day is US$10,000.00 Only.

You are therefore advice to contact the Head of ATM CARD Department of United Bank Africa (UBA);

Contact Person: Mr. DAVID BEN,
Office email address: mastercardatm56@gmail.com
Tellphone:+238021235574

Tell Mr. DAVID BEN, that you received a message from the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA. Instructing him to send you the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER which you will use to withdraw your USD$10.5 Million Dollars in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world, also send him your direct phone number and contact address where you want him to send the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER to you.

We are very sorry for the plight you have gone in the past years.through Thanks for adhering to this instruction and once again accept our congratulations.

Best Regards.
Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
Executive Governor,
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

Maya

Return-Path: <tcfbankltd@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic312-51.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (66.163.191.232)
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019
Subject: Good News

OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TINUBU SQUARE,
LAGOS.

Our Ref: CBN/LD/HOD/09/01/2019
Your Ref: ………………………..

Telex: CENBANK.

PAYMENT FILE: CBN/IRD/BEN/2019

My Dear Friend,
After our meeting today concerning your unclaimed fund in this Apex bank, I was instructed to contact by the board of directors and the senate committee on foreign matters. Before I proceed, I decided to stop communication with you because you have always doubted all my words which I gave to you and decide to follow the instructions of hoodlums and impersonators who are only interested in extorting money out from you and use you as their prey. I want to ask you a question and do not be offended "since you stop communication with me and prefer to follow the impostors rather than me, have you finally received your fund? Is there any hope that you will receive the fund in near future if you continue to follow their instructions?

The board and senate committee has been asking me why I returned your fund to the Government reserve account without your knowledge and I have given them the reason, to allow you follow the hoodlums and know what the outcome will be and to see if you will follow my instructions this time.

Anyway, I decided to contact you and to alert you on the status of your fund, during our meeting today on the round-table with the Presidency and senate president including the Minister for Finance, I have been advised to contact and to make sure that your fund is transferred to you before the closure of the payment system in no distance time. The ball is now in your court as I have been advised to allow you choose the way the fund can be getting to you which will be easy for you and stress free which are as follows:

1) Do you authorize me to continue in the Swift wire transfer process, if you choose that, you will be needed to Re-Forward your bank details and out attorney here to sign your original hard copies before the fund will be transfer , which will cost $655 also three days to get into your account

2) Can the fund be sent to you through diplomatic process? There letting the fund into a trunk box as a consignment which will be declared as a family treasure in other for the customs not to intervene into the consignment box which will be sent to your doorstep by the diplomatic means which will by the diplomatic means which will cost $195

3) We can also package the funds in an ATM card and deliver it to your doorstep and this will cost $175 only.

4)Can you travel to Ukraine so that we can re-lodge the fund to our affiliate bank, whereby you will be there in present and witness the transfer of your fund in your presence? If yes you will be going there with charge of $6,700 to witness transferred in bank.

5) Via Certified Check for 10.5 million USA Dollars and sent to via Priority Post Mail it will cost sum of $108

These details and update was instructed and given during the round-table meeting held hours ago and you are requested to comply and respond to this letter as urgent as possible

Strictly follow my instructions.

Thanks for your anticipation and understanding.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Mobile line +234-816-966-5900

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <usbank320@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-ot1-f67.google.com) (209.85.210.67)
Reply-To: kenrichard255@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 201

CENTRAL BANK REMITTANCE UNIT,
CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT,
CADASTRAL ZONE, ABUJA,
FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY,
Swift Code: BPH KPL PK,
A/C#: 329606=101244=169=678
PHONE : Phone : Call +234-7014124004
FOREIGN REMITTANCE
Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/11

INSTRUCTION / WARNING FROM CENTRAL BANK.

This is to bring to your notice from the Central Bank Remittance Department that your outstanding contractual payment which was suspended by the Nigerian government there by stopping the TELEX TRANSFER DEPARTMENT to pause the transfer of your contract fund to your nominated bank account. As a result of this development verification conducted by the Finance Ministry in conjunction with the Debt Verification Panel on your contract case file has been endorsed for payment awaiting your confirmations.

In view of several efforts already made by us to contact you for the following reasons based on the new account submitted to this office on your behalf:

(1) My Office desks have just received a sworn affidavit from Mr. RAINER HESSE of Germany to re-route your payment into a new bank account number as stated VACAP Federal Credit Union, 1700 Robin Hood Road, Richmond, VA 23220. Account number 32501. of Mr. RAINER HESSE.

The sum of $25,000,000.00 ( Twenty Five Million US Dollars) (2) Please, confirm to our office if you have instructed Mr. RAINER HESSE of GERMANY to appoint an attorney/agent on your behalf thereby asking that he receive cash call remittance on your behalf.

(3) It have come to our notice that you are being contacted by unauthorized individuals with respect to your contract payment but unfortunately this office is not aware of your unofficial dealings and warned that it is at your own risk.

(4) Please, also confirm if you have authorized Mr. RAINER HESSE to change your banking particulars to the following particulars stated below: VACAP Federal Credit Union, 1700 Robin Hood Road, Richmond, VA 23220. Account number 3250163 Also re-confirm your Contract Number, Contract Amount, Private Telephone and Fax number, your e-mail address, Office or home address so that we can cross-check it with our file records.

We have decided to contact you for re-verification because we suspected that Mr. RAINER HESSE is trying to divert your money through the sworn affidavit into a new different bank account. You are advised to get back to this office within 7days from today.

Reply me on this Email--( mrgodwin320@gmail.com )

Sincerely,
Gov. Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Central Bank Of Nigeria
+2347014124004

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <anti.graftt.dept11@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-oi1-f195.google.com) (209.85.167.195)
Reply-To: cbn_officegovernor@yahoo.fr
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019
Subject: Good News

OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TINUBU SQUARE,
LAGOS.

Our Ref: CBN/LD/HOD/09/01/2019
Your Ref: ………………………..

Telex: CENBANK.

PAYMENT FILE: CBN/IRD/BEN/2019

My Dear Friend,
After our meeting today concerning your unclaimed fund in this Apex bank, I was instructed to contact by the board of directors and the senate committee on foreign matters. Before I proceed, I decided to stop communication with you because you have always doubted all my words which I gave to you and decide to follow the instructions of hoodlums and impersonators who are only interested in extorting money out from you and use you as their prey. I want to ask you a question and do not be offended "since you stop communication with me and prefer to follow the impostors rather than me, have you finally received your fund? Is there any hope that you will receive the fund in near future if you continue to follow their instructions?

The board and senate committee has been asking me why I returned your fund to the Government reserve account without your knowledge and I have given them the reason, to allow you follow the hoodlums and know what the outcome will be and to see if you will follow my instructions this time.

Anyway, I decided to contact you and to alert you on the status of your fund, during our meeting today on the round-table with the Presidency and senate president including the Minister for Finance, I have been advised to contact and to make sure that your fund is transferred to you before the closure of the payment system in no distance time. The ball is now in your court as I have been advised to allow you choose the way the fund can be getting to you which will be easy for you and stress free which are as follows:

1) Do you authorize me to continue in the Swift wire transfer process, if you choose that, you will be needed to Re-Forward your bank details and out attorney here to sign your original hard copies before the fund will be transfer , which will cost $655 also three days to get into your account

2) Can the fund be sent to you through diplomatic process? There letting the fund into a trunk box as a consignment which will be declared as a family treasure in other for the customs not to intervene into the consignment box which will be sent to your doorstep by the diplomatic means which will by the diplomatic means which will cost $195

3) We can also package the funds in an ATM card and deliver it to your doorstep and this will cost $175 only.

4)Can you travel to Ukraine so that we can re-lodge the fund to our affiliate bank, whereby you will be there in present and witness the transfer of your fund in your presence? If yes you will be going there with charge of $6,700 to witness transferred in bank.

5) Via Certified Check for 10.5 million USA Dollars and sent to via Priority Post Mail it will cost sum of $108

These details and update was instructed and given during the round-table meeting held hours ago and you are requested to comply and respond to this letter as urgent as possible

Strictly follow my instructions.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Mobile line +234-816-966-5900

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <corpsoffice9395@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic304-10.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.128.33)
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019
From: Central Bank of Nigeria <corpsoffice9395@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Central Bank of Nigeria <drgodwinemefiele04@gmail.com>
Subject: ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

Central Bank of Nigeria
Plot 33,
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District,
Cadastral Zone, Abuja,
Federal Capital Territory,
Nigeria.
Email: centralbnknigeriaplc@post.com

C.B.N DEBT PAYMENT NOTICE OF YOUR FUND.

Attention: Beneficiary,

My name is Mr.Godwin Emefiele the Executive Governor Of The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Executive Chairman of "E.C.D.R".I discovered your name and email address (in the Central Computer among the list of unpaid contractors, inheritance next of kin and lotto beneficiaries that was originated from Africa (Nigerian Government) Europe, Asia Plus Middle east, Americans) among the list of individuals and companies that your unpaid fund has been located to a suspense account.

Your name appeared among the beneficiaries who will receive a payment of $15,000,000.00 Million and has been approved already for Payment. Last Monday two foreigners (Mr. David L Smith and Mr. John Shook) visited my office on your behalf and stated that you and Mr. Jesus Martinez Cardona sent them to come and represent you in your stead to inform me that they are your Representatives from United State , whom has been working with the CBN as a beneficiary since.

We in this Bank do not understand why you sent these men to come and Collect your Funds on your behalf. If actually you want them to help you collect your contract fund, at least you should have informed me as the new Executive Governor of this Bank. They actually tendered some Vital Documents which proved that you actually sent them for the Collection of these Funds. Honestly, it really baffles me that you took such decision without my consent. Here are the Document which they tender to this Bank today:

1. LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION.
2. ORDER TO RELEASE.

Actually, these Documents which they tendered to this Noble Bank is a clear Proof that you sent them to Collect this Funds for you. Finally, I told them to come back Next week Monday morning and they promised to come back. As the Governor of this Noble Bank, I was supposed to Release this Funds to them but I refused to do so because I wanted to hear from you first.

Due to the Nature of my job, I will not want to make any mistake in Releasing this Funds to anyone except you whom is the Recognized Bonfire Beneficiary to this Funds. Kindly clarify us on this issue before we make this Payment to these foreigners whom came on your Behalf. In receipt of this confidential Letter, you are required to email this Bank immediately you receive this Confidential Letter.

You are required to reconfirm to me your information bellow.
FULL NAME:
FULL ADDRESS:
COUNTRY/STATE:
AGE/SEX:
ID COPY:
DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER:_

We expect your urgent response to enable us quickly monitor this payment effectively.

Best Regards

Sincerely .
Officially Signed.
Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
Executive Governor,
Central Bank of Nigeria

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <mathewdonald18@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic316-13.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.130.123)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019
Reply-To: "Mr. Godwin Emefiele" <mrgodwin320@gmail.com>
Subject: INSTRUCTION / WARNING FROM CENTRAL BANK.

CADASTRAL ZONE, ABUJA,
PHONE : Phone : Call +234-7014124004
FOREIGN REMITTANCE

INSTRUCTION / WARNING FROM CENTRAL BANK.

This is to bring to your notice from the Central Bank Remittance Department that your outstanding contractual payment which was suspended by the Nigerian government there by stopping the TELEX TRANSFER DEPARTMENT to pause the transfer of your contract fund to your nominated bank account. As a result of this development verification conducted by the Finance Ministry in conjunction with the Debt Verification Panel on your contract case file has been endorsed for payment awaiting your confirmations.

In view of several efforts already made by us to contact you for the following reasons based on the new account submitted to this office on your behalf:

(1) My Office desks have just received a sworn affidavit from Mr. RAINER HESSE of Germany to re-route your payment into a new bank account number as stated VACAP Federal Credit Union, 1700 Robin Hood Road, Richmond, VA 23220. Account number 32501. of Mr. RAINER HESSE.

The sum of $25,000,000.00 ( Twenty Five Million US Dollars) (2) Please, confirm to our office if you have instructed Mr. RAINER HESSE of GERMANY to appoint an attorney/agent on your behalf thereby asking that he receive cash call remittance on your behalf.

(3) It have come to our notice that you are being contacted by unauthorized individuals with respect to your contract payment but unfortunately this office is not aware of your unofficial dealings and warned that it is at your own risk.

(4) Please, also confirm if you have authorized Mr. RAINER HESSE to change your banking particulars to the following particulars stated below: VACAP Federal Credit Union, 1700 Robin Hood Road, Richmond, VA 23220. Account number 3250163 Also re-confirm your Contract Number, Contract Amount, Private Telephone and Fax number, your e-mail address, Office or home address so that we can cross-check it with our file records.

We have decided to contact you for re-verification because we suspected that Mr. RAINER HESSE is trying to divert your money through the sworn affidavit into a new different bank account. You are advised to get back to this office within 7days from today.

Reply me on this Email--( mrgodwin320@gmail.com )

Sincerely,
Gov. Mr.Godwin Emefiele
Central Bank Of Nigeria
+2347014124004

Phantom

Ninja
Return-Path: <felixuba16@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic310-13.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.135.123)
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019
Subject: ATTN: BENEFICIARY,THE DIPLOMAT I SENT TO YOU HAVE ARRIVED, PLEASE CALL HIM IMMEDIATELY

FROM THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
GOV.GODWIN EMEFELE.
E-mail: cbn_gov01@yahoo.com.ph
OFFICE +234-9020859078
URGENT NOTICE,

Dear, Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that in the course of my investigation as director of payment verification / implementation committee I came across your name as unpaid fund beneficiary in the record of the central bank of Nigeria and other banks that are suppose to get your funds amounting on the sum of $8,300,000.00 (Eight million Three hundred thousand united states dollars) released to you. My committee was set up by the payment reconciliation committee to verify and scrutinize all outstanding debts owed to our foreign beneficiaries in accordance to the information received from the United States government and other countries over unpaid huge debts owed to Foreigners.

Is my pleasure to inform you that your deliveryman has arrived with your cash trunk boxes value $8.3 million dollars being your inheritance /compensation payment? He is currently in BOISE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, IDAHO, on transit,i want you to know that you have 24 hours to call/SMS him now with this line (208)3295495 or email:felixuba16@yahoo.com ,then speak with the diplomatic deliveryman for directives, his name is Mr. FELIX UBA. As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him get to your home address without missing his way.

Most importantly you are advised to send your full data to him, which include your Full Name, Current Residential Address, Direct Cell Number, and A copy of any identity card to verify that you are the right receiver to avoid mistakes.

Note that you must call me as soon as you receive this email for more discussion; my direct line is +234-9020859078. .

CONGRATULATIONS.

MR. GODWIN EMEFELE,
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE +234-9020859078

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <centrabanksender@hotmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO te.net.ua) (195.138.80.34)
Reply-To: <godwin.emefiele764@gmail.com>
From: "YOUR UNCLAIMED FUND"<centrabanksender@hotmail.com>
Subject: HAVE YOU FINALLY RECEIVED YOUR FUND SINCE THEN?
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TINUBU SQUARE, VICTORIA ISLAND,
LAGOS-NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR

IMMEDIATE INHERITANCE PAYMENT CONTRACT #:V/NINIC/FGN/MIN/2019

Dear: Beneficiary

After our meeting today concerning your unclaimed fund $8.3Million Dollars (Eight Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) in Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), I was instructed to contact you by the board of directors and the Senate committee on foreign matters. Before I proceed, We decided to stop our communication with you because you have always doubted all our words which we do say to you and decide to follow the instructions of hoodlums and impersonators who are only interested in extorting money out from you and use you as their prey. I want to ask you a question and do not be offended "since you stop communication with our office and prefer to follow the impostors rather than us, have you finally received your fund? Is there any hope that you will receive the fund in the near future if you continue to follow their instructions?

The board and Senate committee has been asking me why your fund is returned to the Government reserve account without your knowledge, and I gave them the reasons of doing that just to allow you to follow the hoodlums and know what the outcome will be and to see if you will follow our instructions this time we get in touch with you. Anyway, we decided to contact you to alert you on the status of your fund during our meeting today on the round-table with the Presidency and Senate president including the Minister for Finance, and I have been advised to contact you and to make sure that your fund is transferred to you before the closure of the payment system in no distance time only if you can follow our instructions this time around because some options have been made for you to receive your fund without any more delay.

Now the ball is in your court as we have been advised to allow you choose the way you want your fund to get you which we going to explain to as soon as we hear back from you to prove that you are now ready to receive your fund this time around without doubting us again. Also, remember that we are not going to accept any form of delay from you regarding this current transaction because our office has been given 72hours which is three working days to make sure we conclude this transaction or it will be canceled without any delay after three working days given to us.

Kindly get back to me and also re-confirm to us your pieces of information such as
(1) Your Full name
(2) Your home address
(3) Your Working ID
(4) Your cell phone number for us to crosscheck with our records here to see if it correspond with the one we have here in our file.

Yours Sincerely,
Godwin Emefiele
CBN Payment Unit

XSS

Return-Path: <keystonebankplc25@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-ot1-f67.google.com) (209.85.210.67)
Reply-To: keystonebankp@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019
Subject: ATM CARD

Sir/madam

Notification for Compensation to all fraud/Scam Victims Compliments! I am pleased to notify you as the new Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria that you are among those fraud/Scam victims to receive a compensation payment of USD $ 10, 000.000.00 only.

The Office of the President of Nigeria inaugurated this Office to make sure that you are well compensated after our investigation regarding all victims of Scam/fraud in Nigeria. This office has also sent this same letter to your embassy/High commission office in Nigeria confirming our legitimate intentions for communicating with you through E-mail.

However, this payment will be made to you by ATM card /master card that is acceptable by the World Bank clearing house. Please take note of the following instructions:

1) you must call/contact the Deputy Governor of Financial Directorate (Mr . PHILIP IKEAZOR) Or E-mail: him at (keystonebankp@yahoo.com) for the Certified ATM card/master card of USD $10,000.000.00 only.

2) The delivery of the certified ATM card/master card will be supervised by Mr. PHILIP IKEAZOR and all procedure must be carried out according to the regulations of the official courier company (DHL/FedEx Express).

3) You must fulfill all your obligations as the beneficiary of the compensation fund (US$10,000.000.00) by sending us your address and telephone number for the safe delivery of the Certified ATM card/master card to you via OFFICIAL COURIER DELIVERY.

4) The delivery of this certified ATM card/master card would not exceed the next 72 banking hours starting from the time you reconfirm your contact details.

Finally, I await your timely response!

Congratulations!

Yours Sincerely
Mr. Godwin Emefiele

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <INFO@cbn.gov.ng>
Received: from (EHLO svr1.wakili.supportedbyrapidity.com) (118.200.249.66)
Reply-To: <cbn.gov33@yandex.com>
Subject: VITAL INFORMATION ON YOUR PAYMENT FILE.
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2019

Attention : Beneficiary,

My name is Godwin Emefiele,the governor of Central Bank of Nigeria. There is presently a counter claims on your funds by one William Job, who is presently trying to make us believe that you are dead and even explained that you entered into an agreement with him before your death, to help you in receiving your fund US$5,500,000 million.

We hereby officially ask you, if you signed any Deed of Assignment in favor of Mr.William Job. He(Mr.William Job) even further claimed that you died on the 2nd of February,2016 and you have been buried , thereby making him the current beneficiary with his following account details below for the release of your out-standing payment of $5,500,000 with the Federal Government of Nigeria:

Name of Bank: Bank of America
Routing Number : 122101706
Account Number : 457032896547
Name: William M. Job

We shall proceed to issue all payments details to the Mr.William Job, if we do not hear from you within the next two working days from today.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Godwin Emefiele

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <presidencyoftheoffice@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-wr1-f68.google.com ([209.85.221.68])
Reply-To: centralbenkofnigeria300@gmail.com
From: Central Bank of Nigeria <presidencyoftheoffice@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019
Subject: TELEX TRANSFER DEPARTMENT

CADASTRAL ZONE, ABUJA,
FOREIGN REMITTANCE

INSTRUCTION/WARNING FROM CENTRAL
BANK OF NIGERIA

(1) My Office desks have just received a sworn affidavit from Mr. RAINER HESSE ? of Germany to re-route your payment into a new bank account number as stated VACAP Federal Credit Union, 1700 Robin Hood Road, Richmond, VA 23220. Account number 32501. of Mr. RAINER HESSE ?.

The sum of 27 Million US Dollars ( Twenty Seven Million US Dollars) (2)Please, confirm to our office if you have instructed Mr. RAINER HESSE ?of GERMANY to appoint an attorney/agent on your behalf thereby asking that he receive cash call remittance on your behalf.

(4) Please, also confirm if you have authorized Mr. RAINER HESSE ? to change your banking particulars to the following particulars stated below: VACAP Federal Credit Union, 1700 Robin Hood Road, Richmond, VA 23220. Account number 3250163 Also re-confirm your Contract Number,Contract Amount, Private Telephone and Fax number, your e-mail address, Office or home address so that we can cross-check it with our file records.

Reply back on (centralbenkofnigeria300@gmail.com) with your full information. Note that your payment files will be returned to the IMF within 72 hours if we did not hear from you, this was the instruction given to us by the IMF. We will start the transfer as soon as we received your information.

We have decided to contact you for re-verification because we suspected that Mrs.RENAE MOORE? is trying to divert your money through the sworn affidavit into a new different bank account. You are advised to get back to this office within 7 days from today.

Best Regards
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
E_Mail: centralbenkofnigeria300@gmail.com
Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria
Phone : +234 7014825239

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <laniganfrederickluke@gmail.com>
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mail-io1-f51.google.com) (209.85.166.51)
Reply-To: keystonebankp@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019
Subject: ATM CARD

Sir/madam

Notification for Compensation to all fraud/Scam Victims Compliments! I am pleased to notify you as the new Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria that you are among those fraud/Scam victims to receive a compensation payment of USD $ 10, 000.000.00 only.

The Office of the President of Nigeria inaugurated this Office to make sure that you are well compensated after our investigation regarding all victims of Scam/fraud in Nigeria. This office has also sent this same letter to your embassy/High commission office in Nigeria confirming our legitimate intentions for communicating with you through E-mail.

However, this payment will be made to you by ATM card /master card that is acceptable by the World Bank clearing house. Please take note of the following instructions:

1) you must call/contact the Deputy Governor of Financial Directorate (Mr. PHILIP IKEAZOR) Or E-mail: him at (keystonebankp@yahoo.com) for the Certified ATM card/master card of USD $10,000.000.00 only.

2) The delivery of the certified ATM card/master card will be supervised by Mr. PHILIP IKEAZOR and all procedure must be carried out according to the regulations of the official courier company (DHL/FedEx Express).

3) You must fulfill all your obligations as the beneficiary of the compensation fund (US$10,000.000.00) by sending us your address and telephone number for the safe delivery of the Certified ATM card/master card to you via OFFICIAL COURIER DELIVERY.

4) The delivery of this certified ATM card/master card would not exceed the next 72 banking hours starting from the time you reconfirm your contact details.

Finally, I await your timely response!

Congratulations!

Yours Sincerely
Mr. Godwin Emefiele

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
From: 43.134.47.180, Japan, Tokyo, Japan Network Information Center
Return-Path: <godwinemefielecbn122@gmail.com>
Reply-To: "Godwin Emefiele" <godwinemefielecbn122@gmail.com>
To: cvt_taua@centec.org.br
Subject: RE:INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 19

Dear Friend.

I am Mr. Godwin Emefiele, the current executive governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

I write to inform you that an unpaid contract payment file worth Seventy Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($77.500.000.00) only was recently discovered during the auditing exercise at the closure of the fiscal year of 2018.

With my position as the Central Bank Governor it was easy for me to move the funds to a secure bank account in Europe which will be disclosed to you upon your confirmation of your willness/interest.

The transaction, will be a bank to bank wire transfer to any nominated bank account of your choice.

Kindly supply me with your details as listed below as to enable me prepare the documentations require for the transaction for immediate release of the funds via an European bank.

Your Formal Name
Your Direct Contact Address
Your Bank Name & Address
Account Number,
Routing Number,
Swift Code
Your Private Telephone Numbers.
Form of Identification

I will personally furnish you with steps assigned for this payment inline with the European banking system.

As to know whom you are dealing with, view the website below for verification.

Website cenbank.org
https://www.cbn.gov.ng/AboutCBN/Thelist.asp

Sincerely
Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
Excutive Governor Central Bank (CBN)