Godwin Emefiele

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <info@cbn.gov.ng>
X-RC-FROM: <info@cbn.gov.ng>
Reply-To: <cbn.gov33@yandex.com>
Subject: VITAL INFORMATION ON YOUR PAYMENT FILE.
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019

Attention : Beneficiary,

My name is Godwin Emefiele,the governor of Central Bank of Nigeria. There is presently a counter claims on your funds by one William Job, who is presently trying to make us believe that you are dead and even explained that you entered into an agreement with him before your death, to help you in receiving your fund US$5,500,000 million.

We hereby officially ask you, if you signed any Deed of Assignment in favor of Mr.William Job. He(Mr.William Job) even further claimed that you died on the 2nd of February,2016 and you have been buried , thereby making him the current beneficiary with his following account details below for the release of your out-standing payment of $5,500,000 with the Federal Government of Nigeria:

Name of Bank: Bank of America
Routing Number : 122101706
Account Number : 457032896547
Name: William M. Job

We shall proceed to issue all payments details to the Mr.William Job, if we do not hear from you within the next two working days from today.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Godwin Emefiele

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.

Return-Path: <centralbagkofnigeria2014@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-it1-f194.google.com) (209.85.166.194)
Reply-To: centralbenkofnigeria300@gmail.com
From: Central Bank of Nigeria <centralbagkofnigeria2014@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019
Subject: TELEX TRANSFER DEPARTMENT

CENTRAL BANK REMITTANCE UNIT,
CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT,
CADASTRAL ZONE, ABUJA,
FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY,
CONTRACT #: MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/013,
Swift Code: BPH KPL PK,
A/C#: 329606=101244=169=678

FOREIGN REMITTANCE

Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/11

INSTRUCTION/WARNING FROM CENTRAL

BANK OF NIGERIA

This is to bring to your notice from the Central Bank Remittance Department that your outstanding contractual payment which was suspended by the Nigerian government there by stopping the TELEX TRANSFER DEPARTMENT to pause the transfer of your contract fund to your nominated bank account. As a result of this development verification conducted by the Finance Ministry in conjunction with the Debt Verification Panel on your contract case file has been endorsed for payment awaiting your confirmations.

In view of several efforts already made by us to contact you for the following reasons based on the new account submitted to this office on your behalf:

(1) My Office desks have just received a sworn affidavit from Mr. RAINER HESSE ? of Germany to re-route your payment into a new bank account number as stated VACAP Federal Credit Union, 1700 Robin Hood Road, Richmond, VA 23220. Account number 32501. of Mr.RAINER HESSE ?. The sum of 27 Million US Dollars ( Twenty Seven Million US Dollars)

(2)Please, confirm to our office if you have instructed Mr. RAINER HESSE ?of GERMANY to appoint an attorney/agent on your behalf thereby asking that he receive cash call remittance on your behalf.

(3) It have come to our notice that you are being contacted by unauthorized individuals with respect to your contract payment but unfortunately this office is not aware of your unofficial dealings and warned that it is at your own risk.

(4) Please, also confirm if you have authorized Mr.RAINER HESSE ? to change your banking particulars to the following particulars stated below: VACAP Federal Credit Union, 1700 Robin Hood Road, Richmond, VA 23220. Account number 3250163 Also re-confirm your Contract Number,Contract Amount, Private Telephone and Fax number, your e-mail address, Office or home address so that we can cross-check it with our file records.

Reply back on (centralbenkofnigeria300@gmail.com) with your full information. Note that your payment files will be returned to the IMF within 72 hours if we did not hear from you, this was the instruction given to us by the IMF. We will start the transfer as soon as we received your information.

We have decided to contact you for re-verification because we suspected that Mrs.RENAE MOORE? is trying to divert your money through the sworn affidavit into a new different bank account. You are advised to get back to this office within 7 days from today.

Best Regards
Mr .Godwin Emefiele
E_Mail: centralbenkofnigeria300@gmail.com
Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria
Phone : +234 7014825239

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <jonhnjj2@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-oi1-f194.google.com) (209.85.167.194)
Reply-To: cetralbankofnigeria.ng@mail.com
From: "Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN)" <jonhnjj2@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019
Subject: INSTRUCTION / WARNING FROM CENTRAL BANK Of NIGERIA

CADASTRAL ZONE, ABUJA,
PHONE : Phone : Call +2348101173341
FOREIGN REMITTANCE
Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/11

INSTRUCTION / WARNING FROM CENTRAL BANK Of NIGERIA

This is to bring to your notice from the Central Bank Remittance Department that your outstanding contractual payment which was suspended by the Nigerian government there by stopping the TELEX TRANSFER DEPARTMENT to pause the transfer of your contract fund to your nominated bank account. As a result of this development verification conducted by the Finance Ministry in conjunction with the Debt Verification Panel on your contract case file has been endorsed for payment awaiting your confirmations.

In view of several efforts already made by us to contact you for the following reasons based on the new account submitted to this office on your behalf:

(1) My Office desks have just received a sworn affidavit from Mr.RAINER HESSE of Germany to re-route your payment into a new bank account number as stated VACAP Federal Credit Union, 1700 Robin Hood Road, Richmond, VA 23220. Account number 32501. of Mr. RAINER HESSE.

The sum of 25 Million US Dollars ( Twenty Five Million US Dollars) (2) Please, confirm to our office if you have instructed Mr. RAINER HESSE of GERMANY to appoint an attorney/agent on your behalf thereby asking that he receive cash call remittance on your behalf.

(3) It have come to our notice that you are being contacted by unauthorized individuals with respect to your contract payment but unfortunately this office is not aware of your unofficial dealings and warned that it is at your own risk.

(4) Please, also confirm if you have authorized Mr. RAINER HESSE to change your banking particulars to the following particulars stated below: VACAP Federal Credit Union, 1700 Robin Hood Road, Richmond, VA 23220. Account number 3250163 Also re-confirm your Contract Number, Contract Amount, Private Telephone and Fax number, your e-mail address, Office or home address so that we can cross-check it with our file records.

We have decided to contact you for re-verification because we suspected that Mr. RAINER HESSE is trying to divert your money through the sworn affidavit into a new different bank account. You' are advised to get back to this office within 7days from today.

Best Regards
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Executive Governor Central Bank Nigeria
Phone Number : Call +2348101173341

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <customsservicesauthority@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-ed1-f54.google.com) (209.85.208.54)
Reply-To: drgodwinemefiele868@gmail.com
From: CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA <customsservicesauthority@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2019
Subject: INSTRUCTION/WARNING FROM CENTRAL BANK

CADASTRAL ZONE, ABUJA,
PHONE : Phone : +234-8087949373
FOREIGN REMITTANCE
Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/19
E-Mail: cremittanceunitbenk@outlook.com
E-Mail: drgodwinemefiele868@gmail.com

INSTRUCTION/WARNING FROM CENTRAL BANK.

GREETINGS FROM THE BOARD AND MANAGEMENT OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

This is to bring to your notice from Central Bank Remittance Department that your outstanding contractual payment which was suspended by the Nigerian Government there by stopping the TELEX TRANSFER DEPARTMENT to pause the transfer of your contract fund to your nominated bank account. As a result of this development verification conducted by the Finance Ministry in conjunction with the Debt Verification Panel on your contract case file has been endorsed for payment awaiting your confirmations.

(1) My Office desks have just received a sworn affidavit from Mr. RAINER HESSE ? of Germany to re-route your payment into a new bank account number as stated VACAP Federal Credit Union, 1700 Robin Hood Road, Richmond, VA 23220. Account number 32501. of Mr. RAINER HESSE ?.

(2) The sum of US$27 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS). Please, confirm to our office if you have instructed Mr. RAINER HESSE ?of GERMANY to appoint an attorney/agent on your behalf thereby asking that he receive cash call remittance on your behalf.

(4) Please, also confirm if you have authorized Mr. RAINER HESSE ? to change your banking particulars to the following particulars stated below: VACAP Federal Credit Union, 1700 Robin Hood Road, Richmond, VA 23220. Account number 3250163 Also re-confirm your Contract Number, Contract Amount, Private Telephone and Fax number, your e-mail address, Office or home address so that we can cross-check it with our file records.

Reply back on ( drgodwinemefiele868@gmail.com ) OR Phone Number: +234-808-794-9373 with your full information. Note that your payment files will be returned to the IMF within 72 hours if we did not hear from you, this was the instruction given to us by the IMF. We will start the transfer as soon as we received your information.

We have decided to contact you for re-verification because we suspected that Mr.RAINER HESSE? is trying to divert your money through the sworn affidavit into a new different bank account. You are advised to get back to this office within 7 days from today.

Best Regards,
Dr. Godwin Emefiele.
CEO/Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN)
Phone Number: +234-808-794-9373
E-Mail: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx72@yahoo.com

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <revdeborah083@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Central Bank <mr.godwin_e@aol.com>

PHONE : Phone : Call +234-8122317591

You can also reply me on this email mr.godwin_e@aol.com

Sincerely,
Gov. Mr.Godwin Emefiele
Central Bank Of Nigeria
+234-8122317591

And then, just for fun, I got the same email from costumerservice87@gmail.com

:ROFLMAO:

Maya

Return-Path: <usdeliveryagent362@gmail.com>
From: CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA <usdeliveryagent362@gmail.com>

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <internationalmonetaryfund800@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-ua1-f65.google.com) (209.85.222.65)
From: CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA <internationalmonetaryfund800@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019
Subject: YOUR FUND APPROVED PAYMENT OF $27,000,000.00 (TWENTY SEVEN MILLION DOLLARS THROUGH ATM CARD)

From The Desk Of Dr.Godwin Emefiele.
CEO/Central Bank of Nigeria ( CBN )
Tinubu Sqare,P.M.B.12194,Lagos Island,Lagos,Nigeria.
Foreign Remittance Department.
E-Mail: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx72@yahoo.com

YOUR FUND APPROVED PAYMENT OF $27,000,000.00 (TWENTY SEVEN MILLION DOLLARS THROUGH ATM CARD)

Attention:Beneficiary,

I am Dr.Godwin Emefiele,The CEO of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) I am contacting you today to alert you of a notification which will be a great help to you,I am the new director of fund approved payment department here in CBN and I saw a file last week in your name with all your information from our central computer stating that abandoned fund worth of $27,000,000,00 (Twenty Seven Million United state Dollars) belongs to you,Please;I want to know from you the reason why you abandoned such big fund here in our bank for long up til this moment without any claim by you. I hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay you as i have been appointed and directed to take in-charge of your fund payment here in my department,This arrangement was initiated/constituted by the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) during the board meeting due to fraudulent and scam activities going on within the African Region,I officially contacted you today because your Inheritance Funds was Re-deposited into the "Federal Suspense Account" of CBN last week because you did not proceed with your Claim as the rightful beneficiary which is well known to the board and management team of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

I am now incharge of your fund payment in my department here in Central Bank of Nigeria ( CBN) and like i stated in my mail that your name appear in our Central Computer here as a beneficiary who have not receive his contract payment for long,Be informed that your fund of $27,Million Dollars has been approved by the IMF and the federal government for payment and we have decided to convert your fund into an ( ATM CARD ) which we will send to you in your country for the withdraw of your fund in any atm machine in your country to make it easy for your payment in other to avoid much expenses in receiving your fund and we have made every arrangement regarding your payment through Atm Card since last week Due to the instruction given to us for your immediate payment. Dear beneficiary,I therefore to inform you that we have approved an ATM CARD on your behalf which we will send to you for the withdraw of your fund and we have converted your total fund of ($27,000,000.00) into Your Atm Card which is with me right now in my department,your ATM CARD worth the sum of $27,Million Dollars has been ready for the delivery to your home,Take note,Your ATM CARD Pin number is 2126.

You are hereby to quickly respond back to my department today and provide or reconfirm to me your personal information once again where you base right now and your home address where you desire to receive your ATM CARD to avoid mistake during the delivery for us to quickly submit your ATM CARD together with your current residential address for the delivery to your Home in other for you to receive it and start making a withdraw of your fund in any atm machine in your country,This is the conclusion and agreement of your fund payment here in our bank. The information required from you for the delivery of your ATM CARD is such as below.

Your Full Name:.......................
Your Country And Location:.........................
Current Home Address:.........................
Private Telephone Number:...............
A Copy Of Your Id Card:........
Age/Sex:....................

Kindly provide the following information and respond back to my department today as I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible with the required information for the proceed and delivery of your ATM CARD to your country where you desire to receive it.

Reply back on ( cremittanceunitbenk@outlook.com ) OR Phone Number: +234-808-794-9373 with your full information. Note that your payment files will be returned to the IMF within 72 hours if we did not hear from you, this was the instruction given to us by the IMF. We will start the transfer as soon as we received your information.

Best Regards,
Dr.Godwin Emefiele.

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
The same as CS, above.

Return-Path: <ambassadorjamefentwistle977@gmail.com>
From: CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA <ambassadorjamefentwistle977@gmail.com>

Maya

Return-Path: <ph502935@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrgodwinemefiele437@gmail.com
From: "Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN)" <ph502935@gmail.com>

Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Phone Number : Call +2348101173341

Phantom

Ninja
Return-Path: <hjgbdf@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic313-56.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (66.163.185.31)
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019
Reply-To: mrgodwin43@gmail.com
Subject: Dear beneficiary,

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA,
OPERATIONS DIRECTORATE,
566 TO 599 VICTORIA ISLAND,
LAGOS NIGERIA.

Dear beneficiary,

This is very urgent and an urgent attention is needed.

In our office sometime last month, One Mr. John T. Kehoe of 1200 Fitch Way, Sacramento, Ca. 95864 filed an application contrary to your Pending fund transfer. The above mentioned person visited this Bank yesterday with a power of attorney given in his favor by your good self, granting him the benefit to process and claim your inheritance of $15,000,000.00(Fifteen Million United States Dollars Only) for personal reasons.

He further Stated that the online account be terminated while the fund should be wired to his Bank account with Bank of America, Routing Number 121000358.Our office have ask Mr. John T. Kehoe return back to the Bank within 48hours to enable us have a personal confirmation from you being hitherto the beneficiary.

1. Did you instruct one Mr. John T. Kehoe of 1200 Fitch way, Sacramento, Ca. 95864, to claim and receive the payment on your behalf?
2. Did you sign any 'Deed of Assignment' in his favor thereby making him the current beneficiary?

We are sorry to have delayed your instruction in giving out this fund since we must adhere to the procedures of this honorable bank by making sure this request is verified and confirmed by the beneficiary and his existing attorney.

Your confirmation to the above will be appreciated. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Best Regards

Yours sincerely
OFFICIALLY SIGNED.
MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE.
Executive Governor
Central Bank of Nigeria
Email: mrgodwin43@gmail.com

Sophie

Samurai
The same as CS's above.

Return-Path: <zanobisimone1990@yahoo.com>
From: Central Bank Of Nigeria <zanobisimone1990@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Central Bank Of Nigeria <cb_centralbnkofnigeria@aol.com>

PHONE : Phone : Call +234-8122317591

Spanish Administrator

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <paymentinvestigationdepartm@gmail.com>
From: CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA <paymentinvestigationdepartm@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019
Subject: GREETINGS FROM THE BOARD AND MANAGEMENT OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

Reply back on ( drgodwinemefiele868@gmail.com ) OR Phone Number: +234-808-794-9373

Godzilla

Super Moderator
Staff member
Return-Path: <franktayor122@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-qt1-f195.google.com) (209.85.160.195)
Reply-To: bcentral677@yahoo.com
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019
Subject: i await your urgent response.

INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT,
CORPORATE HEAD QUARTERS
TINUBU SQUARE,LAGOS NIGERIA,
Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/05,
IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT,
EMAIL: bcentral677@yahoo.com

Attention: Beneficiary,

YOUR PAYMENT OF $27, 000, 000 DOLLARS THROUGH ATM CARD.

This is to inform you that your Atm Card what of $27, 000, 000 Dollars has been approved by our federal Government and it is ready for final delivery, you are hereby inform to send down your full information where you desire to receive your Atm Card to enable us submit it to the delivery company that will deliver it to you. The following information needed is Such as below information:

1 Your Full Name:
2. Your Current Address:
3. Your Direct telephone numbers

We are waiting to receive the mentioned information to enable us submit the Information and your ATM CARD to the Courier delivery company that will Deliver it to you to avoid a mistake on the delivery.

We are Looking Forward to hear from you.

Thanks for your co-operation.

YOURS SINCERELY,
DR. GODWIN EMEFIELE
GOVERNOR CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)

Spanish Administrator

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <zen.bnkplc00000@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-lj1-f196.google.com) (209.85.208.196)
Reply-To: infogodwinemefiele2013@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2019
Subject: Your Urgent Attention Needed

Attn : Sir/Madam,

It was Agreed upon that your Funds $10.7million would be released to you on a special method of payment which tag Name Reads" CASH DELIVERY through Diplomatic Means to your door step. your payment is being processed and will be Deliver to you in cash as consignment as soon as you respond to this letter. Also note that from the record in my file your outstanding contract payment is $10.7million united states dollars only (Ten Million Seven Hundred Thousand united states dollars only).

Please re-confirm to me if this is inline with what you have in your record and also re-confirm to me the followings. I want you to send your information to me immediately.

Your Full Name________
Your Complete Address (Physical Address with Zip Code not
P.O.BOX)________
Name of City of Residence___________
Country________________
Working Identity Card/Passport___________
Age/Marrital Statue_________________
Mobile Number______________
Your Next of Kin Email and phone number__________
Occupation_________________

As soon as this information's is received, your payment will be made to you by cash delivery as consignment through Diplomatic Courier Service to your Door step. You must get back to me immediately as soon as you go through this mail.

CONGRATULATIONS.

Please follow all the directives carefully and we will smile at the end of this transaction.

Awaiting to hear from you.

Regards,
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Governor Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN)

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <s-yamane@sanwa-denka.co.jp>
Reply-To: <godwin-emefiele001@hotmail.com>
Subject: URGENT NOTICE
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019

THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)GOV.GODWIN EMEFIELE
E-mail: godwin-emefiele001@hotmail.com
OFFICE+234-8118345503

URGENT NOTICE,

Attention:

This is to inform you that your deliveryman has arrived with your cash trunk boxes value $19.7 million dollars in JFK International Airport, United States as their transit.

I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call him now with this line (+1305-340-0201 or email: mr.charlesmorrls15@gmail.com , then ask to speak to the diplomatic deliveryman in person of Mr. Charles Morrls in the United States.Let us know if you are still interested to get your two trunk boxes delivered to you today? As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him get to your home address without missing his way.

For your information, the deliveryman with your package is not aware of the content of the boxes for security purpose. Please do not tell him to avoid running away with your funds.On no account should you let him know about the content of the consignment to avoid evil intention.

Most importantly you are advised to send your full data to him,which include your Full Name,Current Residential Address, Direct Cell Number,and A copy of any identity card to verify that you are the right receiver to avoid mistakes.

Note that you must call me as soon as you receive this email for more discussion, my direct line is +234-8105372609 Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone number to the Delivery officer via his above email address once you receive this email to enable him deliver your cash consignment boxes to your house without any further delay or mistake.

You are advised not to waste his time at the airport,so that he would not be stranded in any way because he will return if he finds out that you are not doing anything to get him over to your house.

CONGRATULATIONS.

GODWIN EMEFIELE
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
E-mail: godwin-emefiele001@hotmail.com

J

JUSTRed

CADASTRAL ZONE, ABUJA,
FOREIGN REMITTANCE
Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/19

INSTRUCTION/WARNING FROM CENTRAL BANK.

GREETINGS FROM THE BOARD AND MANAGEMENT OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

This is to bring to your notice from Central Bank Remittance Department that your outstanding contractual payment which was suspended by the Nigerian Government there by stopping the TELEX TRANSFER DEPARTMENT to pause the transfer of your contract fund to your nominated bank account. As a result of this development verification conducted by the Finance Ministry in conjunction with the Debt Verification Panel on your contract case file has been endorsed for payment awaiting your confirmations.

(1) My Office desks have just received a sworn affidavit from Mr.RAINER HESSE ? of Germany to re-route your payment into a new bank account number as stated VACAP Federal Credit Union, 1700 Robin Hood Road, Richmond, VA 23220. Account number 32501. of Mr.RAINER HESSE ?.

(2) The sum of US$27 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS). Please, confirm to our office if you have instructed Mr.RAINER HESSE ?of GERMANY to
appoint an attorney/agent on your behalf thereby asking that he receive cash call remittance on your behalf.

(4) Please, also confirm if you have authorized Mr.RAINER HESSE ? to change your banking particulars to the following particulars stated below: VACAP Federal Credit Union, 1700 Robin Hood Road, Richmond, VA 23220. Account number 3250163 Also re-confirm your Contract Number, Contract Amount, Private Telephone and Fax number, your e-mail address, Office or home address so that we can cross-check it with our file records.

Reply back on ( drgodwinemefiele868@gmail.com ) OR Phone Number: +234-808-794-9373 with your full information. Note that your payment files will be returned to the IMF within 72 hours if we did not hear from you, this was the instruction given to us by the IMF. We will start the transfer as soon as we received your information.

We have decided to contact you for re-verification because we suspected that Mr.RAINER HESSE? is trying to divert your money through the sworn affidavit into a new different bank account. You are advised to get back to this office within 7 days from today.

Best Regards,
Dr.Godwin Emefiele.
E-Mail:drgodwinemefiele868@gmail.com