Godwin Emefiele

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <rick.smith.frc13@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-qk1-f193.google.com) (209.85.222.193)
Reply-To: g.cbn2018@yandex.com
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019
Subject: RE: YOUR RESPONSES.......

Good Day

The National Assembly and Committee Members, and the presidency, had a meeting today, and have agreed and instructed that you will be compensated with $3.5M, as Victim to SCAM, Reply with your information listed below,

Name_____
Address: _____
Phone Number: _____

How Many Months Or Years You Have Been Expecting your Payment The Place you sent Money Last whether Nigeria or London etc The Last Amount of Money You sent to Nigeria and What Month or Year.

Regard
Hon. Mr Godwin
Chairman Compensation
Payment Committee National Assembly

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <godwinemefielecbn122@gmail.com>
Received: from CIKCIBNSVR-VOD03.localdomain ([135.0.197.45])
Message-ID: <86m2vr8-$213t6$$o7pw@ebg.z.k.1w>
From: "MR.GODWIN EMEFIELE" <godwinemefielecbn122@gmail.com>
Reply-To: "MR.GODWIN EMEFIELE" <godwinemefielecbn122@gmail.com>
Subject: RE:PARTNERSHIP INVESTMENT
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 19

Dear Friend.

I am Mr. Godwin Emefiele, the current executive governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

I write to inform you that an unpaid contract payment file worth Seventy Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($77.500.000.00) only was recently discovered during the auditing exercise at the closure of the fiscal year of 2018.

With my position as the Central Bank Governor it was easy for me to move the funds to a secure bank account in Europe which will be disclosed to you upon your confirmation of your willness/interest.

The transaction, will be a bank to bank wire transfer to any nominated bank account of your choice.

Kindly supply me with your details as listed below as to enable me prepare the documentations require for the transaction for immediate release of the funds via an Europe bank.

Your Formal Name
Your Direct Contact Address
Your Bank Name & Address
Account Number,
Routing Number,
Swift Code
Your Private Telephone Numbers.
Form of Identification

I will personally furnish you with steps assigned for this payment inline with the European banking system.

As to know whom you are dealing with, view the website below for verification.

Website cenbank.org
https://www.cbn.gov.ng/AboutCBN/Thelist.asp

Sincerely
Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
Excutive Governor Central Bank (CBN)

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
From: 218.20.74.156, China, Guangzhou, Chinanet Guangdong Province Network
Return-Path: <godwinemefielecbn122@gmail.com>
From: "Mr. Godwin Emefiele" <godwinemefielecbn122@gmail.com>
Reply-To: "Mr. Godwin Emefiele" <godwinemefielecbn122@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 19

Dear Friend.

I am Mr. Godwin Emefiele, the current executive governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

I write to inform you that an unpaid contract payment file worth Seventy Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($77.500.000.00) only was recently discovered during the auditing exercise at the closure of the fiscal year of 2018.

With my position as the Central Bank Governor it was easy for me to move the funds to a secure bank account in Europe which will be disclosed to you upon your confirmation of your willness/interest.

The transaction, will be a bank to bank wire transfer to any nominated bank account of your choice.

Kindly supply me with your details as listed below as to enable me prepare the documentations require for the transaction for immediate release of the funds via an Europe bank.

Your Formal Name
Your Direct Contact Address
Your Bank Name & Address
Account Number,
Routing Number,
Swift Code
Your Private Telephone Numbers.
Form of Identification

I will personally furnish you with steps assigned for this payment inline with the European banking system.

As to know whom you are dealing with, view the website below for verification.

Website cenbank.org
https://www.cbn.gov.ng/AboutCBN/Thelist.asp

Sincerely
Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
Excutive Governor Central Bank (CBN)

Princess

Ninja
From 41.58.85.127, Nigeria, Lagos, Swift Networks Limited
Subject: FROM: CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
From: Mr. Godwin Emefiele Governor Central Bank Of Nigeria <info@cbn.org>
Message-Id: <E1hg4C2-00050c-JU@server.kritiprakashan.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019

Dear Friend ,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise; however, it’s just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction I am currently the governor central bank of **Nigeria. I have the opportunity of transferring your overdue funds ($10.5 Million) Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only of your inheritance/Lottery funds with our offshore payment center in Asia Bank

Hence, I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/40 while I will take care of all the expenses until the final confirmation of the fund in to your bank account. If you agree to my business proposal further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail.

If you willing to show me your Trust and Honestly i think i will be able to work with you and to make this clear to you I decided to assist you purely on the personal conviction of trust and confidence to assist you in receiving this fund Being the governor Central Bank of Nigeria, the International Monitoring Fund has to issue to you RECOGNITION APPROVAL, otherwise the inheritance sum would be CONFISCATED. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.

Finally I repeat you are not to spend any amount all the expenses to get the fund in to your bank account will be taken care by me, my word is my bond.

Thanks and GOD bless you and your families at large have a great day.

Yours Brotherly,

Looking forward to hear from you

Truly Yours,
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
(Chairman, Board of Directors)
Governor
Email: centrabank212@yahoo.com

Spidey

Ninja
Return-Path: <benkofamerica717@gmail.com>
Reply-To: centralbankofnigeria868@yahoo.com
From: CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA <benkofamerica717@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019
Subject: INSTRUCTION/WARNING FROM CENTRAL BANK

From The Desk Of Dr. Godwin Emefiele.
CEO/Central Bank of Nigeria ( CBN )
Tinubu Sqare,P.M.B.12194,Lagos Island,Lagos,Nigeria.
CONTRACT #: MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/013,
Foreign Remittance Department.
Phone Number: +234-908 275 3079
E-Mail: centralmotherbankofnigeria@gmail.com

Dear Esteemed Customer,

INSTRUCTION/WARNING FROM CENTRAL BANK.

This is to bring to your notice from the Central Bank Remittance Department that your outstanding contractual payment which was suspended by the Nigerian government there by stopping the TELEX TRANSFER DEPARTMENT to pause the transfer of your contract fund to your nominated bank account. As a result of this development verification conducted by the Finance Ministry in conjunction with the Debt Verification Panel on your contract case file has been endorsed for payment awaiting your confirmations.

In view of several efforts already made by us to contact you for the following reasons based on the new account submitted to this office on your behalf:

(1) My Office desks have just received a sworn affidavit from Mr. RAINER HESSE ? of Germany to re-route your payment into a new bank account number as stated VACAP Federal Credit Union, 1700 Robin Hood Road, Richmond, VA 23220. Account number 32501. of Mr. RAINER HESSE ?.

The sum of 25 Million US Dollars ( Twenty Five Million US Dollars) (2) Please, confirm to our office if you have instructed Mr. RAINER HESSE ?of GERMANY to appoint an attorney/agent on your behalf thereby asking that he receive cash call remittance on your behalf.

(3) It have come to our notice that you are being contacted by unauthorized individuals with respect to your contract payment but unfortunately this office is not aware of your unofficial dealings and warned that it is at your own risk.

(4) Please, also confirm if you have authorized Mr.RAINER HESSE ? to change your banking particulars to the following particulars stated below: VACAP Federal Credit Union, 1700 Robin Hood Road, Richmond, VA 23220. Account number 3250163 Also re-confirm your Contract Number, Contract Amount, Private Telephone and Fax number, your e-mail address, Office or home address so that we can cross-check it with our file records.

Reply back on ( centralbankofnigeria868@yahoo.com ) with your full information. Note that your payment files will be returned to the IMF within 72 hours if we did not hear from you, this was the instruction given to us by the IMF. We will start the transfer as soon as we received your information.

We have decided to contact you for re-verification because we suspected that Mrs.RENAE HESSE? is trying to divert your money through the sworn affidavit into a new different bank account. You are advised to get back to this office within 7 days from today.

Best Regards
Dr. Godwin Emefiele
Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria
Phone Number: (+234)908 275 3079,
E-Mail: drgodwinemefiele868@gmail.com
E_MAIL: centralbankofnigeria868@yahoo.com

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <haywardpeter@aol.com>
Received: from sonic303-3.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com ([74.6.131.42])
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2019
Message-ID: <1135973654.649090.1567369880095@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: INSTRUCTION / WARNING FROM CENTRAL BANK.

CENTRAL BANK REMITTANCE UNIT,
CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT,
CADASTRAL ZONE, ABUJA,
FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY,

Swift Code: BPH KPL PK,
A/C#: 329606=3D101244=3D169=3D678
PHONE : Phone : Call +234-9034799144
FOREIGN REMITTANCE
Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/11

INSTRUCTION / WARNING FROM CENTRAL BANK.

This is to bring to your notice from the Central Bank Remittance Department that your outstanding contractual payment which was suspended by the Nigerian government there by stopping the TELEX TRANSFER DEPARTMENT to pause the transfer of your contract fund to your nominated bank account. As a result of this development verification conducted by the Finance Ministry in conjunction with the Debt Verification Panel on your contract case file has been endorsed for payment awaiting your confirmations.

In view of several efforts already made by us to contact you for the following reasons based on the new account submitted to this office on your behalf:
(1) My Office desks have just received a sworn affidavit from Mr. RAINER HESSE of Germany to re-route your payment into a new bank account number as stated VACAP Federal Credit Union, 1700 Robin Hood Road, Richmond, VA 23220. Account number 32501. of Mr. RAINER HESSE.

The sum of 27 Million US Dollars ( TWENTY SEVEN MILLION&nbsp; US Dollars) (2) Please, confirm to our office if you have instructed Mr. RAINER HESSE of GERMANY to appoint an attorney/agent on your behalf thereby asking that he receive cash call remittance on your behalf.

(3) It have come to our notice that you are being contacted by unauthorized individuals with respect to your contract payment but unfortunately this office is not aware of your unofficial dealings and warned that it is at your own risk.

(4) Please, also confirm if you have authorized Mr. RAINER HESSE to change your banking particulars to the following particulars stated below: VACAP Federal Credit Union, 1700 Robin Hood Road, Richmond, VA 23220. Account number 3250163 Also re-confirm your Contract Number, Contract Amount, Private Telephone and Fax number, your e-mail address, Office or home address so that we can cross-check it with our file records.

We have decided to contact you for re-verification because we suspected that Mr. RAINER HESSE is trying to divert your money through the sworn affidavit into a new different bank account. You are advised to get back to this office within 7days from today.

Best Regards
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Email: cofnigeria2@aol.com
Executive Governor Central Bank Nigeria
For Inquiries Call +234-9034799144

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <centralbankofniqeri@aol.com>
Received: from 10.197.37.73 (EHLO sonic312-21.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.128.83)
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2019
From: "Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN)" <centralbankofniqeri@aol.com>
Subject: YOUR FUND APPROVED PAYMENT OF $27,000,000.00 (TWENTY SEVEN MILLION DOLLARS THROUGH ATM CARD)

From The Desk Of Dr. Godwin Emefiele.

YOUR FUND APPROVED PAYMENT OF $27,000,000.00 (TWENTY SEVEN MILLION
DOLLARS THROUGH ATM CARD)

Attention:Beneficiary,

I am Dr. Godwin Emefiele,The CEO of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) I am contacting you today to alert you of a notification which will be a great help to you,I am the new director of fund approved payment department here in CBN and I saw a file last week in your name with all your information from our central computer stating that abandoned fund worth of $27,000,000,00 (Twenty Seven Million United state Dollars) belongs to you,Please;I want to know from you the reason why you abandoned such big fund here in our bank for long up til this moment without any claim by you. I hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay you as i have been appointed and directed to take in-charge of your fund payment here in my department,This arrangement was initiated/constituted by the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) during the board meeting due to fraudulent and scam activities going on within the African Region,I officially contacted you today because your Inheritance Funds was Re-deposited into the "Federal Suspense Account" of CBN last week because you did not proceed with your Claim as the rightful beneficiary which is well known to the board and management team of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

I am now in charge of your fund payment in my department here in Central Bank of Nigeria ( CBN) and like i stated in my mail that your name appear in our Central Computer here as a beneficiary who have not receive his contract payment for long,Be informed that your fund of $27,Million Dollars has been approved by the IMF and the federal government for payment and we have decided to convert your fund into an ( ATM CARD ) which we will send to you in your country for the withdraw of your fund in any atm machine in your country to make it easy for your payment in other to avoid much expenses in receiving your fund and we have made every arrangement regarding your payment through Atm Card since last week Due to the instruction given to us for your immediate payment. Dear beneficiary,I therefore to inform you that we have approved an ATM CARD on your behalf which we will send to you for the withdraw of your fund and we have converted your total fund of ($27,000,000.00) into Your Atm Card which is with me right now in my department,your ATM CARD worth the sum of $27,Million Dollars has been ready for the delivery to your home,Take note,Your ATM CARD Pin number is 2126.

You are hereby to quickly respond back to my department today and provide or reconfirm to me your personal information once again where you base right now and your home address where you desire to receive your ATM CARD to avoid mistake during the delivery for us to quickly submit your ATM CARD together with your current residential address for the delivery to your Home in other for you to receive it and start making a withdraw of your fund in any atm machine in your country,This is the conclusion and agreement of your fund payment here in our bank. The information required from you for the delivery of your ATM CARD is such as below.

Your Full Name:.......................
Your Country And Location:.........................
Current Home Address:.........................
Private Telephone Number:...............
A Copy Of Your Id Card:........
Age/Sex:....................

Kindly provide the following information and respond back to my department today as I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible with the required information for the proceed and delivery of your ATM CARD to your country where you desire to receive it.

Best Regards,
Dr. Godwin Emefiele.
CEO/Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN)
Phone Number: +234-9074300283
E_MAIL: cofnigeria2@aol.com

Return-Path: <mr.philipikeazor1@gmail.com>
Reply-To: keystonebankp@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2019
Subject: ATM CARD

Sir/madam

Notification for Compensation to all fraud/Scam Victims Compliments! I am pleased to notify you as the new Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria that you are among those fraud/Scam victims to receive a compensation payment of USD $ 10, 000.000.00 only.

The Office of the President of Nigeria inaugurated this Office to make sure that you are well compensated after our investigation regarding all victims of Scam/fraud in Nigeria. This office has also sent this same letter to your embassy/High commission office in Nigeria confirming our legitimate intentions for communicating with you through E-mail.

However, this payment will be made to you by ATM card /master card that is acceptable by the World Bank clearing house. Please take note of the following instructions:

1) you must call/contact the Deputy Governor of Financial Directorate (Mr. PHILIP IKEAZOR) Or E-mail: him at (keystonebankp@yahoo.com) for the Certified ATM card/master card of USD $10,000.000.00 only.

2) The delivery of the certified ATM card/master card will be supervised by Mr. PHILIP IKEAZOR and all procedure must be carried out according to the regulations of the official courier company (DHL/FedEx Express).

3) You must fulfill all your obligations as the beneficiary of the compensation fund (US$10,000.000.00) by sending us your address and telephone number for the safe delivery of the Certified ATM card/master card to you via OFFICIAL COURIER DELIVERY.

4) The delivery of this certified ATM card/master card would not exceed the next 72 banking hours starting from the time you reconfirm your contact details.

Finally, I await your timely response!

Congratulations!

Yours Sincerely
Mr. Godwin Emefiele

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <minternational@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019
Subject: INSTRUCTION / WARNING FROM CENTRAL BANK.

CADASTRAL ZONE, ABUJA,
A/C#: 329606=101244=169=678
PHONE : Phone : Call +234-9034799144
FOREIGN REMITTANCE

(1) My Office desks have just received a sworn affidavit from Mr. RAINER HESSE of Germany to re-route your payment into a new bank account number as stated VACAP Federal Credit Union, 1700 Robin Hood Road, Richmond, VA 23220. Account number 32501. of Mr. RAINER HESSE.

The sum of 27 Million US Dollars ( TWENTY SEVEN MILLION US Dollars) (2) Please, confirm to our office if you have instructed Mr. RAINER HESSE of GERMANY to appoint an attorney/agent on your behalf thereby asking that he receive cash call remittance on your behalf.

(4) Please, also confirm if you have authorized Mr. RAINER HESSE to change your banking particulars to the following particulars stated below: VACAP Federal Credit Union, 1700 Robin Hood Road, Richmond, VA 23220. Account number 3250163 Also re-confirm your Contract Number, Contract Amount, Private Telephone and Fax number, your e-mail address, Office or home address so that we can cross-check it with our file records.

We have decided to contact you for re-verification because we suspected that Mr. RAINER HESSE is trying to divert your money through the sworn affidavit into a new different bank account. You are advised to get back to this office within 7days from today.

Best Regards
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Email: imfoinheritanc@gmail.com
Executive Governor Central Bank Nigeria
For Inquiries Call +234-9034799144

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: ojkim1219@x-web.co.kr
Received: from [121.66.24.66] (helo=mail.x-web.co.kr
Reply-To: godwinem4@gmail.com
Subject: THIS IS VERY URGENT.
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2019

Central Bank of Nigeria Plc
Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District,Cadastral Zone
Abuja, Federal Capital Territory
Nigeria P 0187,Garki Abuja Nigeria
Direct Telephone: + 234 907 1926 900

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are writing to inform you that one Mrs Larry Heward came to our office today to informed us that you have Appointed her as your next of Kin to Claim your Inheritance

Please did you Truly Assign this Mrs Larry Heward as your Next of Kin? Yes or No?

I wait your urgent response as you strictly reply to:direct email; godwin_emefiele0091@outlook.com or call the below number for a proper verification as we would not bear any more risk from our beneficiaries

We l await your prompt response

Sincerely,
Mr Godwin Emefiele
Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria
Direct Telephone: + 234 907 1926 900

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <cbncentalbanknigeriaoffice1960@gmail.com>
Reply-To: centralbank660@aol.com
From: "Central Bank of Nigeria ( CBN )" <cbncentalbanknigeriaoffice1960@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019
Subject: From The Desk Of Dr.Godwin Emefiele.

From The Desk Of Dr.Godwin Emefiele.
CONTRACT #: MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/019,

YOUR FUND APPROVED PAYMENT OF $5,000,000.00 (FIVE MILLION UNITED STATE

DOLLARS)
Attention:Beneficiary,

I am Dr.Godwin Emefiele,The CEO of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) I am contacting you today to alert you of a notification which will be of great help to you,I am the new director of fund approved payment department here in CBN and I saw a file last week in your name with all your information from our central computer stating that abandoned fund worth of $5,000,000,00 (Five Million United stateDollars) belongs to you. I hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay you as i have been appointed and directed to take in-charge of your fund payment here in my department.

This arrangement was initiated/constituted by the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) during the board meeting due to fraudulent and scam activities going on within the African Region,I officially contacted you today because your Inheritance Funds was Re-deposited into the "Federal Reserve Account" of CBN last week because you did not proceed with your Claim as the rightful beneficiary which is well known to the board and management team of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

Like i stated in my mail that your name appear in our Central Computer here as a beneficiary who have not receive his contract payment for long,Be informed that your fund of $5,Million Dollars has been approved by the IMF and the federal government for payment and we have decided to convert your fund into an ( ATM CARD ) which we will send to you in your country for the withdraw of your fund in any atm machine in your country to make it easy for your payment in other to avoid much expenses in receiving your fund.. Dear beneficiary,I therefore to inform you that we have approved an ATM CARD on your behalf which we will send to you for the withdraw of your fund and we have converted your total fund of ($5,000,000.00) into Your Atm Card which is with me right now in my department,your ATM CARD worth the sum of $5,Million Dollars has been ready for the delivery to your home,Take note,Your ATM CARD Pin number is 2126.

Kindly provide the informations listed below so as to enable us deposit your ATM CARD for delivery..
Your Full Name:.......................
Your Country And Location:.........................
Current Home Address:.........................
Private Telephone Number:...............
A Copy Of Your Id Card:........

we await your urgent response so that we can complete your ATM CARD procedure..

Best Regards,
Dr. Godwin Emefiele.
CEO/Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN)
Phone Number: +234-7017205865
E_MAIL: centralbank660@aol.com

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <sethekene@gmail.com>
Reply-To: cbn_remittance@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019
Subject: Change Of Ownership (CBN).

CADASTRAL ZONE, ABUJA,
PHONE : Phone : Call +234-8122317591
FOREIGN REMITTANCE

The sum of $25,000,000.00 ( Twenty Five Million US Dollars) (2) Please, confirm to our office if you have instructed Mr. RAINER HESSE of GERMANY to appoint an attorney/agent on your behalf thereby asking that he receive cash call remittance on your behalf.

You can also reply me on this cbn_remittance@aol.com
Sincerely,
Gov. Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Central Bank Of Nigeria
+234-8122317591

Sandy Beach

Return-Path: <headoffice10001@gmail.com>
Reply-To: cbnremittance20@yahoo.com
From: Central Bank Of Nigeria <headoffice10001@gmail.com>

You can also reply me on this email cbnremmittance@aol.com

Sophie

Samurai
Return-Path: <ambassadorjamesentwistle2015@gmail.com>
Reply-To: cbnremittance20@yahoo.com
From: Central Bank Of Nigeria <ambassadorjamesentwistle2015@gmail.com>

You can also reply me on this email cbnremmittance@aol.com

Central Bank Of Nigeria
+234-8122317591

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <postofficecouriercompany@gmail.com>
Reply-To: centralbenkofnigeria305@gmail.com
From: CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA <postofficecouriercompany@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2019
Subject: INSTRUCTION/WARNING FROM CENTRAL BANK

CADASTRAL ZONE, ABUJA,
FOREIGN REMITTANCE

INSTRUCTION/WARNING FROM CENTRAL
BANK OF NIGERIA

(1) My Office desks have just received a sworn affidavit from Mr.RAINER HESSE ? of Germany to re-route your payment into a new bank account number as stated VACAP Federal Credit Union, 1700 Robin Hood Road, Richmond, VA 23220. Account number 32501. of Mr.RAINER HESSE ?.

The sum of 27 Million US Dollars ( Twenty Seven Million US Dollars) (2)Please, confirm to our office if you have instructed Mr. RAINER HESSE ?of GERMANY to appoint an attorney/agent on your behalf thereby asking that he receive cash call remittance on your behalf.

(4) Please, also confirm if you have authorized Mr. RAINER HESSE ? to change your banking particulars to the following particulars stated below: VACAP Federal Credit Union, 1700 Robin Hood Road, Richmond, VA 23220. Account number 3250163 Also re-confirm your Contract Number,Contract Amount, Private Telephone and Fax number, your e-mail address, Office or home address so that we can cross-check it with our file records.

Reply back on (centralbenkofnigeria305@gmail.com) with your full information. Note that your payment files will be returned to the IMF within 72 hours if we did not hear from you, this was the instruction given to us by the IMF. We will start the transfer as soon as we received your information.

We have decided to contact you for re-verification because we suspected that Mrs.RENAE MOORE? is trying to divert your money through the sworn affidavit into a new different bank account. You are advised to get back to this office within 7 days from today.

Best Regards
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
E_Mail: centralbenkofnigeria305@gmail.com
Phone : +234 7080456594

ADD-Coder

Paladin
I love it, from "portmannatalie001", Natalie has branched out from acting!

==========================================================

Return-Path: <portmannatalie001@gmail.com>
X-Originating-IP: [209.85.166.50]
Received: from 10.197.33.76 (EHLO mail-io1-f50.google.com) (209.85.166.50)
Reply-To: cbnoffice70@aol.com
From: "MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE" <portmannatalie001@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 22:04:28 +0100

Central Bank of Nigeria,
Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way Central
Business District, Cadastral Zone, Abuja,
Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria.
P.M.B. 0187, Garki Abuja.
Nigeria.

Attn: Beneficiary,

CBN DEBT PAYMENT NOTICE OF YOUR FUNDS

My name is Mr Godwin Emefiele the new Executive Governor Of The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Executive Chairman of "E.C.D.R".I discovered your name and email address (in the Central Computer among the list of unpaid contractors, inheritance next of kin and lotto beneficiaries that was originated from Africa (Nigerian Government) Europe, Asia Plus Middle east, Americans) among the list of individuals and companies that your unpaid fund has been located to a suspense account.Your name appeared among the beneficiaries who will receive a payment of $15,000,000,00 Million and has been approved already for Payment. Last Monday two foreigners (Mr. David L Smith and Mr. John Shook) visited my office on your behalf and stated that You and Mr.Jesus Martinez Cardona sent them to come and represent you in your stead to inform me that they are your Representatives from United State, whom has been working with the CBN as a beneficiary since. We in this Bank do not understand why you sent these men to come and Collect your Funds on your behalf.

If actually you want them to help you Collect your contract fund, at least you should have informed me as the new Executive Governor of this Bank. They actually tendered some Vital Documents which Proved that you actually sent them for the Collection of this Funds. Honestly, it really baffles me that you took such decision without my consent.Here are the Document which they tender to this Bank today:

1. LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION.
2. ORDER TO RELEASE.

Actually, these Documents which they tendered to this Noble Bank is a clear Proof that you sent them to Collect this Funds for you.Finally, I told them to come back Next week Monday morning and they promised to come back. As the Governor of this Noble Bank, I was supposed to Release this Funds to them but I refused to do so because I wanted to hear from you first. Due to the Nature of my job, I will not want to make any mistake in Releasing this Funds to anyone except you whom is the Recognized Bonfire Beneficiary to this Funds. Kindly clarify us on this issue before we make this Payment to these foreigners whom came on your Behalf. In receipt of this confidential Letter, you are required to email this Bank immediately you receive this Confidential Letter.

You are required to reconfirm to me your information bellow.
1, Your full name and your address
2, Your Telephone number or fax
3, Your Age and Marital status
4, Your Occupation
5, Your Country

As soon as i receive these information’s, I will proceed with the Processing of your fund transfer to your account.

Best Regards

OFFICIALLY SIGNED.
MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE.
Reply To: (cbnoffice70@aol.com)