CADASTRAL ZONE, ABUJA,
FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY,
CONTRACT #: MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/013,
Swift Code: BPH KPL PK,
A/C#: 329606=101244=169=678
FOREIGN REMITTANCE
Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/11

INSTRUCTION/WARNING FROM CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

This is to bring to your notice from the Central Bank Remittance Department that your outstanding contractual payment which was suspended by the Nigerian government there by stopping the TELEX TRANSFER DEPARTMENT to pause the transfer of your contract fund to your nominated bank account. As a result of this development verification conducted by the Finance Ministry in conjunction with the Debt Verification Panel on your contract case file has been endorsed for payment awaiting your confirmations.

In view of several efforts already made by us to contact you for the following reasons based on the new account submitted to this office on your behalf:

(1) My Office desks have just received a sworn affidavit from Mr. RAINER HESSE ? of Germany to re-route your payment into a new bank account number as stated VACAP Federal Credit Union, 1700 Robin Hood Road, Richmond, VA 23220. Account number 32501. of Mr. RAINER HESSE ?.

The sum of 27 Million US Dollars ( Twenty Seven Million US Dollars) (2)Please, confirm to our office if you have instructed Mr. RAINER HESSE ?of GERMANY to appoint an attorney/agent on your behalf thereby asking that he receive cash call remittance on your behalf.

(3) It have come to our notice that you are being contacted by unauthorized individuals with respect to your contract payment but unfortunately this office is not aware of your unofficial dealings and warned that it is at your own risk.

(4) Please, also confirm if you have authorized Mr. RAINER HESSE ? to change your banking particulars to the following particulars stated below: VACAP Federal Credit Union, 1700 Robin Hood Road, Richmond, VA 23220. Account number 3250163 Also re-confirm your Contract Number,Contract Amount, Private Telephone and Fax number, your e-mail address, Office or home address so that we can cross-check it with our file records.

Reply back on (centralbenkofnigeria305@gmail.com) with your full information. Note that your payment files will be returned to the IMF within 72 hours if we did not hear from you, this was the instruction given to us by the IMF. We will start the transfer as soon as we received your information.

We have decided to contact you for re-verification because we suspected that Mrs. RENAE MOORE? is trying to divert your money through the sworn affidavit into a new different bank account. You are advised to get back to this office within 7 days from today.

Best Regards
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
E_Mail: centralbenkofnigeria305@gmail.com
Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria
Phone : +234 7080456594

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <usaconuritycommission4@gmail.com>
Reply-To: drgodwine6@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019
Subject: Attention: Beneficiary,

From The Desk Of Dr.Godwin Emefiele.
CEO/Central Bank of Nigeria ( CBN )
Tinubu Sqare,P.M.B.12194,Lagos Island,Lagos,Nigeria.
Foreign Remittance Department.
Phone Number: +234-08105973934
E-Mail: drgodwine6@gmail.com

YOUR FUND APPROVED PAYMENT OF $25,000,000.00 (TWENTY FIVE MILLION DOLLARS THROUGH ATM CARD)

Attention:Beneficiary,

I am Dr. Godwin Emefiele,The CEO of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) I am contacting you today to alert you of a notification which will be a great help to you,I am the new director of fund approved payment department here in CBN and I saw a file last week in your name with all your information from our central computer stating that abandoned fund worth of $25,000,000,00 (Twenty Five Million United state Dollars) belongs to you.

Please;I want to know from you the reason why you abandoned such big fund here in our bank for long up til this moment without any claim by you. I hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay you as i have been appointed and directed to take in-charge of your fund payment here in my department,This arrangement was initiated/constituted by the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) during.

The board meeting due to fraudulent and scam activities going on within the African Region,I officially contacted you today because your Inheritance Funds was Redeposited into the "Federal Suspense Account" of CBN last week because you did not proceed with your Claim as the rightful beneficiary which is well known to the board and management team of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

I am now in charge of your fund payment in my department here in Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and like i stated in my mail that your name appear in our Central Computer here as a beneficiary who have not receive his contract payment for long,Be informed that your fund of $25,Million Dollars has been approved by the IMF and the federal government for payment and we have decided to convert your fund into an (ATM CARD )which we will send to you in your country for the withdraw of your fund in any ATM machine in your country.

To make it easy for your payment in other to avoid much expenses in receiving your fund and we have made every arrangement regarding your payment through ATM Card since last week Due to the instruction given to us for your immediate payment.

Dear beneficiary,I therefore to inform you that we have approved an ATM CARD on your behalf which we will send to you for the withdraw of your fund and we have converted your total fund of ($25,000,000.00) into Your ATM Card which is with me right now in my department,your ATM CARD worth the sum of $25,Million Dollars has been ready for the delivery to your home,Take note,Your ATM CARD Pin number is 2126.

You are hereby to quickly respond back to my department today and provide or reconfirm to me your personal information once again where you base right now and your home address where you desire to receive your ATM CARD to avoid mistake during the delivery for us to quickly submit your ATM CARD together with your current residential address for the delivery to your Home in other for you to receive it and start making a withdraw of your fund in any ATM machine in your country,This is the conclusion and agreement of your fund

Payment here in our bank. The information required from you for the delivery of your ATM CARD is such as below.

Your Full Name:.......................
Your Country And Location:.........................
Current Home Address:.........................
Private Telephone Number:...............
A Copy Of Your Id Card:........
Age/Sex:....................

Kindly provide the following information and respond back to my department today as I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible with the required information for the proceed and delivery of your ATM CARD to your country where you desire to receive it.

Best Regards,
Dr. Godwin Emefiele.
CEO/Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN)
Phone Number: +234-08105973934
E-Mail: drgodwine6@gmail.com

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mrhassanumra@gmail.com>
Reply-To: geme96090bk@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019
Subject: URGENTLY GET BACK TO ME

Central Bank of Nigeria
Abuja, Nigeria.
Direct Telephone: +2340703332131

IMMEDIATE CONTRACTUAL/INHERITANCE PAYMENT #:CBN/FGN/MV/19

Dear Beneficiary,

After our meeting today concerning your unclaimed fund in this Apex bank, I was instructed by the Board of Directors and the Senate Committee on Foreign Payment Matters and for me to handle the transaction by myself being the Executive Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria in order to avoid any further delay and mistakes as you're receiving of your contractual/inheritance outstanding approved funds.

As matter of urgency, I am to alert you here immediately on the status of your unpaid fund of (US$6,900,000.00, SIX MILLION NINE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) only. During our final round-table Meeting today with the Presidency and Senate President including the Minister for Finance, I have been advised to contact you immediately being the Central Bank of Nigeria, EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR and to make sure that your fund is transferred to you before the month closure of the payment system in no distance time.

Meanwhile, on behalf of the Directors, Governing Board of Directors and Executive Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria. I am hereby to apologize you for the delays and patience you have been awaiting for the release of your contractual/inheritance FUND from the bank.

While the ball is now in your court as I have been advised to allow you choose the way the fund can be getting to you which will be easy for you and stress-free which are as follows:

1) Do you authorize me to continue in the bank to bank Swift Wire Transfer Process, if you choose that, you will be needed to come down here to sign your original hard copies and if you are not in a better position to come down to Nigeria at the moment, then a Lawyer here with Central Bank can stand for you to sign the classified documents on your behalf which will cost you ( $398 ) only to carry out the signing process and for immediate release/transfer of your fund into your bank account that you will provide without delays.

(2) Can the fund be sent to you through diplomatic process? There letting the fund into a trunk box as a consignment which will be declared as a Personal and Family Effect to avoid distraction at the Transit.and also in order for the customs not to intervene into the consignment box which will be sent to your doorstep by the diplomatic means which will cost(Beneficiary's Green Delivery Tag Fee $585) only.

(3) We can also package the funds in an ATM card and deliver it to your doorstep and this will cost (Courier Delivery/ Green Tag Fee $498) only.

4. The fund can be released to you by Bank Draft/Check as well and it will cost (Courier Delivery/ Green Tag Fee $598) only.

These details and update was instructed and given during the round-table meeting held hours ago and you are requested to comply and respond to this letter as urgent as possible.

Strictly follow my instructions.

Thanks as l await your prompt response.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
GOVERNOR, Central Bank of Nigeria ( CBN)

Return-Path: <barristerrobertdanel@gmail.com>
Reply-To: centralbank2019@aol.com
From: Central Bank Of Nigeria <barristerrobertdanel@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2019
Subject: Attention:Beneficiary,,

From The Desk Of Dr.Godwin Emefiele.
E-Mail:centralbank2019@aol.com

Dear Beneficiary.

YOUR FUND APPROVED PAYMENT OF $25,000,000.00 (TWENTY FIVE MILLION DOLLARS THROUGH ATM CARD)

I am Dr.Godwin Emefiele,The CEO of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) I am contacting you today to alert you of a notification which will be a great help to you,I am the new director of fund approved payment department here in CBN and I saw a file last week in your name with all your information from our central computer stating that abandoned fund worth of $25,000,000,00 (Twenty Five Million United state Dollars) belongs to you,Please;I want to know from you the reason why you abandoned such big fund here in our bank for long up til this moment without any claim by you. I hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay you as i have been appointed and directed to take in-charge of your fund payment here in my department,This arrangement was initiated/constituted by the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) during the board meeting due to fraudulent and scam activities going on within the African Region,I officially contacted you today because your Inheritance Funds was Re-deposited into the "Federal Suspense Account" of CBN last week because you did not proceed with your Claim as the rightful beneficiary which is well known to the board and management team of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

I am now in charge of your fund payment in my department here in Central Bank of Nigeria ( CBN) and like i stated in my mail that your name appear in our Central Computer here as a beneficiary who have not receive his contract payment for long,Be informed that your fund of $25,000,000.00 has been approved by the IMF and the federal government for payment and we have decided to convert your fund into an ( ATM CARD ) which we will send to you in your country for the withdraw of your fund in any atm machine in your country to make it easy for your payment in other to avoid much expenses in receiving your fund and we have made every arrangement regarding your payment through Atm Card since last week Due to the instruction given to us for your immediate payment. Dear beneficiary,I therefore to inform you that we have approved an ATM CARD on your behalf which we will send to you for the withdraw of your fund and we have converted your total fund of ($25,000,000.00) into Your Atm Card which is with me right now in my department,your ATM CARD worth the sum of $25,000,000.00 has been ready for the delivery to your home,Take note,Your ATM CARD Pin number is 2029.

You are hereby to quickly respond back to my department today and provide or reconfirm to me your personal information once again where you base right now and your home address where you desire to receive your ATM CARD to avoid mistake during the delivery for us to quickly submit your ATM CARD together with your current residential address for the delivery to your Home in other for you to receive it and start making a withdraw of your fund in any atm machine in your country,This is the conclusion and agreement of your fund payment here in our bank. The information required from you for the delivery of your ATM CARD is such as below.

Kindly provide the following information and respond back to my department today as I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible with the required information for the proceed and delivery of your ATM CARD to your country where you desire to receive it.

Best Regards,
Dr.Godwin Emefiele.
E-Mail: centralbank2019@aol.com

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Same as POD.

Return-Path: <metrohinapartners@gmail.com>
Reply-To: centralbank2019@aol.com
From: Central Bank Of Nigeria <metrohinapartners@gmail.com>

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <privateo551@gmail.com>
Reply-To: godwinemefiele0012@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2019
Subject: CHANGE OF FUND OWNERSHIP.

CENTRAL BANK REMITTANCE UNIT,
CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT,
CADASTRAL ZONE, ABUJA,
PHONE : Phone : Call +234-8127699543
FOREIGN REMITTANCE

INSTRUCTION / WARNING FROM CENTRAL BANK.

This is to bring to your notice from the Central Bank Remittance Department that your outstanding contractual payment which was suspended by the Nigerian government there by stopping the TELEX TRANSFER DEPARTMENT to pause the transfer of your contract fund to your nominated bank account. As a result of this development verification conducted by the Finance Ministry in conjunction with the Debt Verification Panel on your contract case file has been endorsed for payment awaiting your confirmations.

In view of several efforts already made by us to contact you for the following reasons based on the new account submitted to this office on your behalf:

(1) My Office desks have just received a sworn affidavit from Mr. RAINER HESSE of Germany to re-route your payment into a new bank account number as stated VACAP Federal Credit Union, 1700 Robin Hood Road, Richmond, VA 23220. Account number 32501. of Mr. RAINER HESSE.

The sum of $25,000,000.00 ( Twenty Five Million US Dollars) (2) Please, confirm to our office if you have instructed Mr. RAINER HESSE of GERMANY to appoint an attorney/agent on your behalf thereby asking that he receive cash call remittance on your behalf.

(3) It have come to our notice that you are being contacted by unauthorized individuals with respect to your contract payment but unfortunately this office is not aware of your unofficial dealings and warned that it is at your own risk.

(4) Please, also confirm if you have authorized Mr. RAINER HESSE to change your banking particulars to the following particulars stated below: VACAP Federal Credit

Union, 1700 Robin Hood Road, Richmond, VA 23220. Account number 3250163 Also re-confirm your Contract Number, Contract Amount, Private Telephone and Fax number, your e-mail address, Office or home address so that we can cross-check it with our file records.

We have decided to contact you for re-verification because we suspected that Mr. RAINER HESSE is trying to divert your money through the sworn affidavit into a new different bank account. You are advised to get back to this office within 7days from today.

Reply me on this email (godwinemefiele0012@gmail.com)

Sincerely,
Gov. Mr.Godwin Emefiele
Central Bank Of Nigeria
+234-8127699543

ADD-Coder

Paladin
Return-Path: <nigeriapostaloffice@gmail.com>
X-Originating-IP: [209.85.221.67]
Reply-To: info_cenbank.org@yahoo.com
From: Central Bank Of Nigeria <nigeriapostaloffice@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019
Subject: YOUR APPROVED ATM CARD

From The Desk Of Dr. Godwin Emefiele.
Phone Number: +234-8122317591
E-Mail: cbnremmittance@aol.com

YOUR FUND APPROVED PAYMENT OF $25,000,000.00 (TWENTY FIVE MILLION
DOLLARS THROUGH ATM CARD)

Attention:Beneficiary,

I am Dr.Godwin Emefiele,The CEO of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) I am contacting you today to alert you of a notification which will be a great help to you,I am the new director of fund approved payment department here in CBN and I saw a file last week in your name with all your information from our central computer stating that abandoned fund worth of $25,000,000,00 (Twenty Five Million United state Dollars) belongs to you,Please;I want to know from you the reason why you abandoned such big fund here in our bank for long up til this moment without any claim by you. I hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay you as i have been appointed and directed to take in-charge of your fund payment here in my department,This arrangement was initiated/constituted by the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) during the board meeting due to fraudulent and scam activities going on within the African Region,I officially contacted you today because your Inheritance Funds was Re-deposited into the "Federal Suspense Account" of CBN last week because you did not proceed with your Claim as the rightful beneficiary which is well known to the board and management team of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

I am now in charge of your fund payment in my department here in Central Bank of Nigeria ( CBN) and like i stated in my mail that your name appear in our Central Computer here as a beneficiary who have not receive his contract payment for long,Be informed that your fund of $25,000,000.00 has been approved by the IMF and the federal government for payment and we have decided to convert your fund into an ( ATM CARD ) which we will send to you in your country for the withdraw of your fund in any atm machine in your country to make it easy for your payment in other to avoid much expenses in receiving your fund and we have made every arrangement regarding your payment through Atm Card since last week Due to the instruction given to us for your immediate payment. Dear beneficiary,I therefore to inform you that we have approved an ATM CARD on your behalf which we will send to you for the withdraw of your fund and we have converted your total fund of ($25,000,000.00) into Your Atm Card which is with me right now in my department,your ATM CARD worth the sum of $25,000,000.00 has been ready for the delivery to your home,Take note,Your ATM CARD Pin number is 2126.

You are hereby to quickly respond back to my department today and provide or reconfirm to me your personal information once again where you base right now and your home address where you desire to receive your ATM CARD to avoid mistake during the delivery for us to quickly submit your ATM CARD together with your current residential address for the delivery to your Home in other for you to receive it and start making a withdraw of your fund in any atm machine in your country,This is the conclusion and agreement of your fund payment here in our bank.

The information required from you for the delivery of your ATM CARD is such as below.

Kindly provide the following information and respond back to my department today as I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as
possible with the required information for the proceed and delivery of your ATM CARD to your country where you desire to receive it.

Best Regards,
Dr. Godwin Emefiele.
Phone Number: +234-8122317591
E-Mail: cbnremmittance@aol.com

Return-Path: <your.fund@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019
Subject: INSTRUCTION / WARNING FROM CENTRAL BANK.

CENTRAL BANK REMITTANCE UNIT,
CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT,
CADASTRAL ZONE, ABUJA,
PHONE : Phone : Call +234-8127699543
FOREIGN REMITTANCE

INSTRUCTION / WARNING FROM CENTRAL BANK.

(1) My Office desks have just received a sworn affidavit from Mr.RAINER HESSE of Germany to re-route your payment into a new bank account number as stated VACAP Federal Credit Union, 1700 Robin Hood Road, Richmond, VA 23220. Account number 32501. of Mr. RAINER HESSE.

The sum of $25,000,000.00 ( Twenty Five Million US Dollars) (2) Please, confirm to our office if you have instructed Mr. RAINER HESSE of GERMANY to appoint an attorney/agent on your behalf thereby asking that he receive cash call remittance on your behalf.

(4) Please, also confirm if you have authorized Mr. RAINER HESSE to change your banking particulars to the following particulars stated below: VACAP Federal Credit

Union, 1700 Robin Hood Road, Richmond, VA 23220. Account number 3250163 Also re-confirm your Contract Number, Contract Amount, Private Telephone and Fax number, your e-mail address, Office or home address so that we can cross-check it with our file records.

We have decided to contact you for re-verification because we suspected that Mr. RAINER HESSE is trying to divert your money through the sworn affidavit into a new different bank account. You are advised to get back to this office within 7days from today.

Reply me on this email (godwinemefiele0012@gmail.com)

Sincerely,
Gov. Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Central Bank Of Nigeria
+234-8127699543

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <m.gfilesss@gmail.com>
Reply-To: inforbankcbn45@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019
Subject: Central Bank of Nigeria.

Hello,

CBN APPROVED PAYMENT LETTER.

Good to contact you this day i have just been appointed the new Governor of the CBN and on assumption in office i have seen your untreated transaction with my else while predecessor Dr. Lamido Sanusi, i have seen the records of all your payment made in the past to CBN and also have a complete files of yours here with me.

This is to let you know that your case has repeatedly coming to my Office everyday and all the complain that I have been getting all in regards to your payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria which the CBN has been involved to pay to you. Enough of this entire allegation that we have been adamant over your payment, i want you to know that we have to end everything now without further issues. I am handling this payment myself and I have approved the sum of US$10,700,000.00 for you and I don’t want to know how much you are supposed to be paid. I have a meeting with Mr. President Muhammadu Buhari and the Finance Ministry who have agreed that I should handle this payment myself and Make sure that your funds is wired into your account with immediate effect.

I want to let you know that we are securing all payment transfer papers that will delay your payment such as: The Anti Terrorist and Drug Law Clearances, Financial Service Authority (FSA), Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) AND The Financial Action Task Force (on Money Laundering) (FATF). Without this Clearances nothing will be done, and with my position as the Central Bank Of Nigeria Executive Governor, you will only pay for your representative Attorney stamp and signatory of the above mentioned documents for your payment to be paid to you.

This is the only way I can help you get your long awaited payment transferred into your Bank Account or by an ATM CARD Delivery, if youare serious to receive your fund as I stated, you will have to get back to me with the listed information bellow and indicate if you wish to receive your funds through a telegraphic wire transfer or by ATM CARD delivery to your doorstep.

I will want to have a one on one conversation with you so i advise you to call me as soon as you get this mail so that i can know what actually went wrong and why you weren't paid along with others. if you want to know more about my new appointment as the BOSS of CBN please call the Nigerian government,USE THIS EMAIL ADDRESS (inforbankcbn45@gmail.com) AND CONTACT THE CBN PAYEE MASTER WITH YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBER AND PERSONAL DETAILS,ONCE YOU READ THIS EMAIL AND GET BACK TO ME WITH THE LISTED INFORMATION BELLOW. Re-confirm to me the followings information to enable the urgent processing of your payment.
inforbankcbn45@gmail.com

1.Beneficiary Name
2.Direct Phone number and fax
3.Personal Address.
4.Age,profession and sex.
5.Copy of ID.

Endeavor to call me as soon as you get this mail on my official number below in this mail. Treat as top urgent.

Regards,
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Executive Governor
Central Bank of Nigeria.

CBN APPROVED PAYMENT LETTER.CONTACT HERE ( inforbankcbn45@gmail.com )