Central Bank of Nigeria,
Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way Central
Business District, Cadastral Zone, Abuja,
Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria.
P.M.B. 0187, Garki Abuja.
Nigeria.

Attn: Beneficiary,

CBN DEBT PAYMENT NOTICE OF YOUR FUNDS

My name is Mr Godwin Emefiele the new Executive Governor Of The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Executive Chairman of "E.C.D.R".I discovered your name and email address (in the Central Computer among the list of unpaid contractors, inheritance next of kin and lotto beneficiaries that was originated from Africa (Nigerian Government) Europe, Asia Plus Middle east, Americans) among the list of individuals and companies that your unpaid fund has been located to a suspense account.Your name appeared among the beneficiaries who will receive a payment of $15,000,000,00 Million and has been approved already for Payment. Last Monday two foreigners (Mr. David L Smith and Mr. John Shook) visited my office on your behalf and stated that You and Mr. Jesus Martinez Cardona sent them to come and represent you in your stead to inform me that they are your Representatives from United State, whom has been working with the CBN as a beneficiary since. We in this Bank do not understand why you sent these men to come and Collect your Funds on your behalf.

If actually you want them to help you Collect your contract fund, at least you should have informed me as the new Executive Governor of this Bank. They actually tendered some Vital Documents which Proved that you actually sent them for the Collection of this Funds. Honestly, it really baffles me that you took such decision without my consent.Here are the Document which they tender to this Bank today:

1. LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION.
2. ORDER TO RELEASE.

Actually, these Documents which they tendered to this Noble Bank is a clear Proof that you sent them to Collect this Funds for you.Finally, I told them to come back Next week Monday morning and they promised to come back. As the Governor of this Noble Bank, I was supposed to Release this Funds to them but I refused to do so because I wanted to hear from you first. Due to the Nature of my job, I will not want to make any mistake in Releasing this Funds to anyone except you whom is the Recognized Bonfire Beneficiary to this Funds. Kindly clarify us on this issue before we make this Payment to these foreigners whom came on your Behalf. In receipt of this confidential Letter, you are required to email this Bank immediately you receive this Confidential Letter.

You are required to reconfirm to me your information bellow.
1, Your full name and your address
2, Your Telephone number or fax
3, Your Age and Marital status
4, Your Occupation
5, Your Country

As soon as i receive these information’s, I will proceed with the Processing of your fund transfer to your account.

Best Regards

OFFICIALLY SIGNED.
MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE.
Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria

Quark

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <bankghanacommercial74@gmail.com>
Reply-To: cbn.fundsremittanceunit@gmail.com
From: "MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE." <bankghanacommercial74@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021
Subject: CBN DEBT PAYMENT NOTICE OF YOUR FUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Central Bank of Nigeria,Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
CentralBusiness District, Cadastral Zone, Abuja,Federal Capital Territory,
Nigeria.P.M.B. 0187, Garki Abuja.Nigeria.Attn: Beneficiary,CBN DEBT PAYMENT
NOTICE OF YOUR FUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My name is Mr. Godwin Emefiele, the new
Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Executive Chairman
of "E.C.D.R". I discovered your name and email address in the central
computer that you're among the list of unpaid contractors inheritance next
of kin and lotto beneficiaries that originated from {Africa, Europe, Asia,
Middle east & American} are all among the list. Your unpaid fund has been
located to a suspense account and your NAME appeared among the
beneficiaries who will receive a payment of $15,000,000,00 million US
dollars and has been approved already for payment, but last Monday two
foreigners named (Mr. David L Smith & Mr. John Shook) visited my office on
your behalf and stated that you and Mr. Jesus Martinez Cardona sent them to
come down here on your behalf to claim your fund, but I and the bank do not
understand why you sent these men to come and collect your funds on your
behalf. If actually you want them to help you collect your contract fund,
at least you should have informed me as the new Executive Governor of this
bank. And the two foreigners named (Mr. David L Smith & Mr. John Shook)
tendered some vital documents which proved that you actually sent them for
the collection of these funds. Honestly, it really baffles me that you took
such a decision without my consent.Here are the document's which they
tender to this bank.1. LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION.2. ORDER TO
RELEASE.Actually, these documents which they tendered to this noble bank is
a clear proof that you sent them to collect this fund for you. Finally, I
told them to come back next week Monday morning and they promised to come
back. As the Governor of this noble bank, I was supposed to release this
fund to them but I refused to do so because I wanted to hear from you first
due to the nature of my job. I will not want to make any mistake in
releasing this fund to anyone except you who is the Recognized Bonfire
Beneficiary to this fund. Kindly clarify us on this issue before we make
this payment to these foreigners who came on your behalf. In receipt of
this confidential letter, you are required to email this bank immediately
you receive this confidential letter.You are also required to reconfirm to
me your information below1, Your Full Name:___________2, Your Home
Address:___________3, Your Phone Number or Fax__________4, Your Age &
Marital Status:____________5, Your Occupation:____________________As soon
as I receive this information's, I will proceed with the processing of your
fund transfer to your account.Best RegardsOfficially Signed.Mr. Godwin
Emefiele.Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria.

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <pencemike598@gmail.com>
Reply-To: centralboffice1@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021
Subject: CBN DEBT PAYMENT NOTICE OF YOUR FUNDS

Central Bank of Nigeria,
Nigeria.

My name is Mr Godwin Emefiele the new Executive Governor Of The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Executive Chairman of "E.C.D.R".I discovered your name and email address (in the Central Computer among the list of unpaid contractors, inheritance next of kin and lotto beneficiaries that was originated from Africa (Nigerian Government) Europe, Asia Plus Middle east, Americans) among the list of individuals and companies that your unpaid fund has been located to a suspense account.Your name appeared among the beneficiaries who will receive a payment of $15,000,000,00 Million and has been approved already for Payment. Last Monday two foreigners (Mr. David L Smith and Mr. John Shook) visited my office on your behalf and stated that You and Mr. Jesus Martinez Cardona sent them to come and represent you in your stead to inform me that they are your Representatives from United State, whom has been working with the CBN as a beneficiary since. We in this Bank do not understand why you sent these men to come and Collect your Funds on your behalf.

If actually you want them to help you Collect your contract fund, at least you should have informed me as the new Executive Governor of this Bank. They actually tendered some Vital Documents which Proved that you actually sent them for the Collection of this Funds. Honestly, it really baffles me that you took such decision without my consent.Here are the Document which they tender to this Bank today:

2. ORDER TO RELEASE.

Actually, these Documents which they tendered to this Noble Bank is a clear Proof that you sent them to Collect this Funds for you.Finally, I told them to come back Next week Monday morning and they promised to come back. As the Governor of this Noble Bank, I was supposed to Release this Funds to them but I refused to do so because I wanted to hear from you first. Due to the Nature of my job, I will not want to make any mistake in Releasing this Funds to anyone except you whom is the Recognized Bonfire Beneficiary to this Funds. Kindly clarify us on this issue before we make this Payment to these foreigners whom came on your Behalf. In receipt of this confidential Letter, you are required to email this Bank immediately you receive this Confidential Letter.

4, Your Occupation
5, Your Country

As soon as i receive these information’s, I will proceed with the Processing of your fund transfer to your account.

Best Regards

OFFICIALLY SIGNED.
MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE.

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Same as above, from:

Return-Path: <garuvolz.96@gmail.com>
Reply-To: drgodwinemefiele363@consultant.com
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <customerm67@gmail.com>
Reply-To: emefielegodwin93@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021
Subject: GOOD NEWS YOU SENT THIS WOMAN TO CLAIM YOUR FUND ?

NEW EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

THIS IS TO NOTIFY YOU THAT YOUR OVER DUE INHERITANCE FUNDS HAS BEEN GAZETTED TO BE RELEASED, VIA KEY TELEX TRANSFER (K.T.T) -DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER TO YOU OR THROUGH ANY OF OUR CORRESPONDENT BANK NOMINATED BY THE SENATE COMMITTEE FOR FOREIGN OVER DUE FUND TRANSFER.

MEANWHILE, A WOMAN CAME TO MY OFFICE FEW DAYS AGO WITH A LETTER, CLAIMING TO BE YOUR TRUE REPRESENTATIVE. HERE ARE HER INFORMATION FOR YOU TO CONFIRM TO THIS OFFICE IF THIS WOMAN IS TRULY FROM YOU OR NOT SO THAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING INTO ANY WRONG ACCOUNTS.

CLAIMS NAME: JANET WHITE BANK NAME: CITY BANK ARIZONA, USA. ACCOUNT NUMBER: 6503809428. PLEASE, DO RECONFIRM TO THIS OFFICE, AS A MATTER OF URGENCY IF THIS WOMAN IS FROM YOU.

YOU ARE REQUESTED TO FILL AND SEND THIS INFORMATION FOR VERIFICATION PURPOSES SO THAT YOUR FUND VALID US$7.5M (SEVEN MILLION , FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS) WILL BE REMITTED INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT ANY WHERE. THIS FUND IS AS A RESULT OF INHERITANCE ON YOUR BEHALF SINCE YOUR NAME WITH E-MAIL ADDRESS HAS BEEN DISCOVERED IN CENTRAL BANK PAYMENT LIST FOR FIRST PAYMENT OF DECEMBER 2020.

YOU CAN MAKE YOUR CHOICE ON ANY OF THE OPTION YOU CHOOSE BEST TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND BELOW

IF YOU PREFER BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER FILL IN YOUR BANKING INFORMATION BELOW
1.THE NAME AND ADDRESS OF YOUR BANK:..............................
2.THE NAME OF THE BENEFICIARY:....................................
3.YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER:........................................
4.SWIFT CODE NUMBER:...............................................
5.YOUR CELL PHONE .................................................
6.AGE..............................................................
7.SEX:.............................................................
8.YOUR OCCUPATION:.................................................
9.YOUR BANKING DETAILS:............................................

IF YOU PREFER ATM CARD DELIVERY TO YOUR DOOR STEP YOU CAN SEND TO US THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BELOW.
1.YOUR NAME:..............................
2.YOUR FULL ADDRESS:........................
3.YOUR CELL PHONE ......................
4.AGE.....................................
5.SEX:....................................
6.YOUR OCCUPATION:.............................

AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THIS, WE WILL COMMENCE WITH ALL NECESSARY PROCEDURES IN OTHER TO REMIT THIS MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. THE CENTRAL BANK GOVERNOR, IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE (F.M.F) EXECUTIVE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND THE SENATE COMMITTEE FOR FOREIGN OVER DUE INHERITANCE FUND HAVE APPROVED AND ACCREDITED THIS REPUTABLE BANK WITH THE OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR, INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE/FOREIGN OPERATIONS, TO HANDLE AND TRANSFER ALL FOREIGN CONTRACTORS/ INHERITANCE FUNDS THIS FIRST PAYMENT OF THE YEAR 2021.

HOWEVER, WE SHALL PROCEED TO ISSUE ALL PAYMENTS DETAILS TO THE SAID MRS.WHITE, IF WE DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU WITHIN THE NEXT SEVEN WORKING DAYS FROM TODAY. WE ARE SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THE DELAY IN TRANSFERRING OF THIS FUND MUST HAVE CAUSED YOU.

CONGRATULATIONS.

MR. MR GODWIN EMEFIELE
NEW GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN).
CC: SENATE PRESIDENT
CC: BOARD OF DIRECTORS [FPD]
CC: ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF NIGERIA

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mr.jacobmu@gmail.com>
Reply-To: cnetralbankofnigeria2016@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021

Central Bank of Nigeria,
Nigeria.

2. ORDER TO RELEASE.

4, Your Occupation
5, Your Country

Best Regards

OFFICIALLY SIGNED.
MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
The same, as above.

Return-Path: <clement.jonathan108@gmail.com>
Reply-To: cnetralbankofnigeria2016@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021

Return-Path: <rauyugo@gmail.com>
Reply-To: bcentral67@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021
Subject: OFFICIAL GOOD NEWS OF YOUR $27 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT,
CORPORATE HEAD QUARTERS
TINUBU SQUARE,LAGOS NIGERIA,
Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/05,
MR.GODWIN EMEFIELE
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
Email: bcentral67@aol.com

Attention: Beneficiary,

Re: Transfer of the sum of $27,000,000.00 ( Twenty Seven Million, United States Dollars only )via Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/05.

This is to officially inform you that your fund worth of $27 million has been finally approved to transferred into your personal account. you are required to send the below details to enable us start the preparation of your transfer.

1: Your beneficiary name:
2: Your bank name
3: Your bank address
4: your swift code
5: Your account number
6: Your current telephone number

We shall be waiting for your urgent and prompt response.

YOURS SINCERELY,
Dr. GODWIN EMEFIELE
GOVERNOR CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <cbnofnigeria.295@gmail.com>
Reply-To: drgodwinemefiele363@consultant.com
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021

Central Bank of Nigeria,
Nigeria.

2. ORDER TO RELEASE.

4, Your Occupation
5, Your Country

As soon as i receive these information's, I will proceed with the Processing of your fund transfer to your account.

Best Regards

OFFICIALLY SIGNED.
MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE.