Golden Eagle Logistics Express

J

Jennyca Lou C. Medalla

this is another scam from this website:please do something with their website why is this still open i though they are done now

First Email from them :"Golden Eagle Logistics Express"
ATTENTION: <my name>

Kindly find below the tracking information for the registered parcel by Engr. Jack Steve, from London, which is to be delivered to your destination in Philippines.

COMPANY NAME: GOLDEN EAGLE EXPRESS DELIVERY COMPANY LTD
http://eaglegoldenexpress102.page.tl/
Username: <My name>
password: <My name>

YOUR INFORMATION...

Name: <My name>
Cellphone number is <my number>>
<my email address>
my complete address: <my home address>

How To Track...

(1). Go To Our GOLDEN EAGLE EXPRESS DELIVERY COMPANY LTD
Company's Website: http://eaglegoldenexpress102.page.tl/

(2). Go on 'Track

COMPANY NAME: GOLDEN EAGLE EXPRESS DELIVERY COMPANY LTD
http://eaglegoldenexpress102.page.tl/
Username: <My name>
password: <My name>

(3). Down ' Click On Your Name' You will see your information and about the package. We implore you to regularly track your package online in order to make yourself available when our delivery personnel comes to deliver the package to you.

Find attach here is your customer air way bill for the parcel. Thank you for using Golden Eagle Express Delivery Company ltd.

Mr. Terry Peter.
Head Customer Service
E-mail : goldeneagle_expressdelivery@yahoo.com
Mobile: +44732440446
Golden Eagle Express Delivery Company ltd.

Second Email i got today:
ATTENTION: <My name>

With reference to the delivery of your package from Engr. Jack Steve, I wish to bring to your notice (Receiver) that your package has been placed on hold by the Philippines customs for some reasons which happened to violate the shipping policies. As the goods were brought on transit point at PHILIPPINES then for further destination Philippines, at the transit check point, they detected that currency were included in your parcel. Thereby, certain Commissions must be paid as customs duty via us which is for the immediate clearance of your package. This is in accordance to the mode of operations in the Courier sector for financial delivery. We have already taken order number for this package from the custom.

YOU REQUIRED TO MAKE PAYMENT OF AIRPORT CLEARING FEES AS STATED BELOW:

> ADMINISTRATIVE >>>>>>> US$ 100.00 DOLLARS
> AIRPORT CLEARANCE>>>>> US$ 200.00 DOLLARS
> NONE INSPECTION FEE>>>> US$ 150.00 DOLLARS
> TOTAL>>>>>>> US$ 450.00 DOLLARS (FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTY US DOLLARS) IN PHILIPPINES CURRENCY 20,400.00 PHP (PESO) (PHILIPPINES CURRENCY). OUR SOUTHEAST ASIA AGENCY WILL GIVE YOU A CALL AND INFORM YOU ABOUT THE PAYMENT AND KINDLY FOLLOW UP THE INSTRUCTIONS TO ENABLE US TO FACILITATE IMMEDIATE RELEASING OF YOUR PACKAGE,

Account details shall be provided to you for the payment as stated above for the release of your package.

Thank you, as we hope we have made ourselves clear to you by this notice as directed by the management.

Mr. Terry Peter.
Head Customer Service
E-mail : goldeneagle_expressdelivery@yahoo.com
Golden Eagle Express Delivery Company ltd.
Yours Faithfully.

third email:
Madam,

We had tried our best to facilitate the delivery of your package on your specified address. We even tried to settle the violation committed by standing in behalf of you and your Fiancee.

Failure for both of you settling the charges being imposed would mean confiscation. Your husband had informed us that he is on the high sea and could not facilitate things.

This is to formally informed you that, negligence on your part to handle things on behalf of your husband would mean package CONFISCATION.

Terry Peter
Manager/Head Of Operation.

J

Jennyca Lou C. Medalla

Hi Ms. Administrator ,
Is there an airport Clearance fees for packages sent from any where around the world ????since i have tried other courier services like LBC and Fedex they dont ask for that when i saw the email that i have to pay for clearance fees thats how i know that courier services used by my boyfriend is faux or fake since LBC or fedex dont ask for this...
my sister in the US. uses LBC and they pay all the things to be paid there and we dont get to pay when we received the package ...
thank you for this website since i have read all the threads and its really opening my mind about a lot of fake companies hope you can spread this not just through internet but also through media organizations so that a lot of people will know about this and be warned
thank you a lot

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
This is a scam. There's no package, there's no anything. This is a fake company and the website will die. Please don't communicate with these people. They are only trying to steal your money. They are not going to send anything to you.

J

Jennyca Lou C. Medalla

thank you Ms. administrator
i will not send them what they want i am thankful that you are here and this organization is here to help us people who were scammed
thank you again...hopefully this website will be read by many people thank you again

K

Kem

Hi

I am also victim of that site Golden Eagle Express Delivery Company LTD from UK. I have the list of full name and their bank account. Including the fake bf that try to push me to pay this scammers.
Juvelyn Sagun (Eastwest bank)
Glezel Alunan (Metrobank)
Segundo Tinay-tinay (BPI)
Florida Gulam (BDO)

I hope this people put to jail because of so much trouble they putting in peoples life.

Thank you

K

Kem

is there a way to freeze the account of this people so we can file some report to them. I really dont want them to get more victim of this kind of scam. I am here from PHilippines.

K

Kem

The bank account is here in Philippines. I doing already the process to file a police report and i will inform also the customs regarding this people. Because they keep on saying that custom is holding the package and need to pay the tax, demurrage and also the penalty for taking so long staying.
I just hope the people victim of them file a report also.