T

Tomtom

zonal911@hotmail.co.uk

[zonal911@hotmail.co.uk]

Vendredi 2 Octobre, 2009
De:*Green Model management Company **
Sujet: Hello

Hi,
I represent Green Model Management company in Scotland,UK and we have selected your portfolio
for a Coca-Cola billboard advertisement at Gatwick Airport London, united kingdom and Charles DE Gaulle ( C D G ) Airport Paris, France . All we need is your approval to enable us process your payment, no overhead costs, you will just get paid for your pictures right away.
Email your replies to [EMAIL [zonal911@hotmail.co.uk] or you can call or send text messages to the admin.
officer for your payment :* +447924226869
Signed,
Secretary
Green Model Management company*
For inquiries and replies please Email to [zonal911@hotmail.co.uk]* for more details.
Please note:
The agency does not charge models any fees when joining or for registration, administration, model promotion, updating your Billboards or hosting on the agencies register.The agency pays
for your promotion pictures which has been chosen by the agency style.

TE=Ben;24856]Fake check scams work thus :

Hello ,
Yes 10% of the fund is yours which is 750 Euro,that is your first payment for the preparation of the billboard,i will want you to get back to me as soon as you have the money cash while i give you the information you will have to send the remaining funds to.
Thanks
Becky...

Hello,ok.now how many days will it take your the cheque to clears in your bank?..thanks....

Hello $
Yes 10% of the fund is yours which is 750 Euro,that is your first payment for the preparation of the billboard,i will want you to get back to me as soon as you have the money cash while i give you the information you will have to send the remaining funds to.
Thanks
Becky...

Hello ,
Below is the information you will need to send the money too..send the money in two different half's...

fictitious addresses but Western Union recipient names are all that is needed

TIFFANY WILLIAMS....
78 WATER SIDE CLOSE BARKING
IG11 3BD....UNITED KINGDOM....

ROBERT SCOTT
104 COUST STR,BARKING
IG11 1DN....UNITED KINGDOM.....

You will send the MTCN(MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER) from WESTERN UNION for the transactions to me as soon as you send the money.Make sure the Western Union fee is deducted from the company's fund and also you have deducted your 10% from the money before you send the Funds.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Becky....

More here.
http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?t=8076[/quote]