Guy Parson

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
This guy doesn't know how to skip town with an unpaid hotel bill? The hotel doesn't have telephones but they have email?

Return-Path: <guy.guyintrade@gmail.com>
X-Mail-from: [guy.guyintrade@gmail.com]
Received: from mail-gx0-f219.google.com (mail-gx0-f219.google.com [209.85.217.219])
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010
Subject: Help!!!

Hi,

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,I came down here to North Wales, United Kingdom for a short vacation unfortunately for me all my money was stolen at the hotel where I lodged. I am so confused right now and I do not know what to do or where to go,all cash,phone and credit card were stolen off me but luckily for me I still have my passport with me and the hotel's telephone lines was disconnected during the robbery incident so I have access to only emails. I've been to the Embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all and my return flight leaves in less than 4hrs from now but I am having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let me leave until I settle the bills, Please can you send me $1,250 today ? so that I can get my hotel bills settle and get myself back home.As soon as I get home I would refund it immediately.

Am freaked out at the moment!!

--
GUYINTRADE
Guy Parsons C.O,O,
1-918-246-8257..fax
1-928-308-1553..phone

Phoenix

Ninja
@CS

This guy doesn't know how to skip town with an unpaid hotel bill? The hotel doesn't have telephones but they have email?
--

GUYINTRADE
Guy Parsons C.O,O,
1-918-246-8257..fax
1-928-308-1553.. phone
Smelly!!!! no phones, but email? Yet dumbo lists his fax and phone. :) ahhhhhh duhhhhhhhh !

Shadow

Ninja
I have to agree with Central Scrutinizer. One of the first things I do when I got to a hotel is to look for ways out, not because I'm going to leave without paying, but because I've read too many stories about people being trapped in fires.