Hassan Ahmed, Rapid Courier Dispatch

Alisa

I received this letter. I don't know the name who mentioned me in the letter but did last night a guy I chat with told me that if he cour send a package to my address from some sort of catch he got from terrorists in afghanistan where he is now deployed. Just for fun I gave one address, not mine to see how far he would go because I didn't believe him but now that I receive this mail I even think he is not even Jackson Humphrey (the name he told me) or even in the military .
What would you do?
Simply block him and that's it, confront?
Any suggestions?
Now I'm a little afraid he has some address of mine and my name

ATTENTION --------my name

We received your letter from Jefferson Porter mentioning your name as the new beneficiary of the box which he deposited in our company. Before we can proceed to release the box to you. You are required to send us the fallowing details

1. A photocopy of your driver's license or International Passport.
2. A photocopy of any of your utility bills receipt. For example; electricity bill receipt, water bill receipt or gas bill receipt. This is to enable us verify your address.

3. What is your occupation.
4. Phone Number ,
5. Airport close to you ,

Soon as we have received the above listed information from you. We shall proceed

with the preparation of change of beneficiary documents and swearing of Oath of affidavit in your name which makes you a legal beneficiary to the box.

Best regards,
Hassan Ahmed
Administrative Staff
Rapid Courier Dispatch

Alisa

Delivery company scam.

Delete the email and don't respond to him again. Also see the sticky at Why your delivery company email is a scam

Also, the website is fake and will be taken care of.
Thank you, I for sure don’t think was real but don’t understand where the scam. What would they gain or benefit. Is it just getting information to hack?
I’m completely ignorant on this but would like to know and of course I didn’t answer them
Thanks again

N

Nittaya Kanungpien

----- ข้อความที่ส่งต่อ -----
From: RAPID CARGO DISPATCH LOGISTICS <customercare@rapidcargodispatch.com>
Sent: วันจันทร์ที่ 20 กรกฎาคม 2020 16
Subject: Fwd: Parcel Tracking Details

RAPID CARGO DISPATCH LOGISTICS
COMANY

Dear Customer:

We are also pleased to introduce our reputation in shipment logistics.Rapid Cargo Dispatch is a premier service international Freight Forwarders, we rank second to none in designing logistics infrastructures which provide the best compromise between cost, speed and reliability.

We deemed it expedient to inform you that your consignment has been dispatched today been 20th July 2020 to it's destination Thailand and awaiting further delivery to your home address on 22nd July 2020.

However,parcel receiver shall be liable to Custom tax duty clearance fee of the parcel package.Our company assigned delivery agent will contact you for further instruction on how to make the payment of your Parcel Package clearance.Endeavour to follow his instruction to enable him give you the maximum delivery services required.

Description of Items: Personal Gift Items
Weight : 10.5kg

Use the below link to track your consignment status:

Rapid Cargo Dispatch | Welcome
Tracking No: RCD864TH

Yours Sincerely,
Dispatch Manager.

N

Nittaya Kanungpien

----- ข้อความที่ส่งต่อ -----
From: RAPID CARGO DISPATCH LOGISTICS <customercare@rapidcargodispatch.com>
Sent: วันจันทร์ที่ 20 กรกฎาคม 2020 16 นาฬิกา 02 นาที 27 วินาที GMT+7
Subject: Fwd: Parcel Tracking Details

RAPID CARGO DISPATCH LOGISTICS
COMANY

Dear Customer:

We are also pleased to introduce our reputation in shipment logistics.Rapid Cargo Dispatch is a premier service international Freight Forwarders, we rank second to none in designing logistics infrastructures which provide the best compromise between cost, speed and reliability.

We deemed it expedient to inform you that your consignment has been dispatched today been 20th July 2020 to it's destination Thailand and awaiting further delivery to your home address on 22nd July 2020.

However,parcel receiver shall be liable to Custom tax duty clearance fee of the parcel package.Our company assigned delivery agent will contact you for further instruction on how to make the payment of your Parcel Package clearance.Endeavour to follow his instruction to enable him give you the maximum delivery services required.

Description of Items: Personal Gift Items
Weight : 10.5kg

Use the below link to track your consignment status:

Rapid Cargo Dispatch | Welcome
Tracking No: RCD864TH

Yours Sincerely,
Dispatch Manager.

AIRWAY BILL/TRACKING NUMBER: RCD864TH
DESCRIPTION PERSONAL GIFT ITEMS PARCEL BOX
Sender: Micheal Bloombad
Recipient:
Recipient's Phone:
Delivery Address:
Type: Parcel
Weight: 10.5KG
Charge: $1450.00 USD
Quantity: 1
Mode of Delivery: Air
Date Shipped: 20th July, 2020
Take off: Rapid Cargo Dispatch Logistics
Invoice Number: 737704
Delivery Date: 22nd July, 2020

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
@ Nittaya, please stop posting personal information here. And please do not pay $1,450 for a package because no one charges that much for 10 kg package.