Hattori Takamori, Himi Light Alloy Company

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
See also: https://antifraudintl.org/threads/marie-anne-wallroth-himi-light-alloy-company.132975/

Return-Path: <hrdesk1101@gmail.com>
From: Himi Light Alloy Company Ltd <hrdesk1101@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020
Subject: Re: Re

Thank you for your interest in the job position. Let me start with a brief introduction of myself and what our company is all about. I am Hattori Takamori, Human Resource Manager for Himi Light Alloy Company Ltd in Japan.

COMPANY INTRODUCTION:

Himi Light Alloy Company Ltd in Japan was established in 1977.We are involved in research & development,recycle,manufacture and international trade of aluminium products such as Aerospace Aluminium Extrusion,Aluminium Dross and panels for building construction,Aluminium Coils and Stripe, Aluminium Sheets & Plates for roofing etc.Our products are widely used in different fields. The cold heading aluminium is approved by some high-end customers, such as Kia Motor Corporation, Honda Motor Company, General Motors Company, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Hyundai Motor Company, Subaru Corporation, Ford Motor Company.As a high-tech company, we develop, manufacture high- quality products and services to create long-term value and potential growth for our customers around the world.

We want to expand our business into North America market due to high demand of our products and increase in sales over the past few years.However,Our greatest challenge is payment collection/ debt recovery on outstanding payments by some of our customers in North America region. The main aim we seek a payment representative is due to a few flaws which has continually caused a decline in our rate of production,sales and business in general.These flaws can be seen in the areas outlined below:

1. The huge time difference between China and USA/CANADA.

2. The language barrier, which makes it difficult for effective communication with our numerous customers in USA/CANADA.

3. Delay in payment remittance by our customers, (i.e. processing payments from our customers/clients) in North America, most especially with customers who prefer cheque as a method of payment for purchase of our products.

Having looked at various options of tackling this drawback and based on research and past experience, we have discovered that having a representative/account receivable agent in the same region with our customers makes it easier for them to comply and pay in due time, that is why we require a Representative who can easily communicate with our customers via email and telephone.Payments from customers will be made available to you via certified company check.

SALARY & COMPENSATION

An annual salary of $48,000 USD ($4000 USD monthy) to paid 30 days after signing the endorsement document. Note that you do not require any special skills, experience or training to be able to do this job. As compensation for this position, any endorsed representative is entitled to 7% commission of every completed transaction to cover out-of-pocket expenses and bills such as telephone, transportation, etc.

REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JOB:

This opportunity is open for resourceful individual and companies with excellent track records and educational discipline. If interested in this opportunity, kindly provide us with your details in the following order.

Full Names:
Mailing Address:
Company Name(If any) :
Date of Birth:
Direct Telephone and Fax Number:
E-mail:

The details provided will be verified before approval.Upon approval, we shall issue a representative agreement which makes you a recognized payment representative of this company in North America.Should you have any difficulty or questions,do not hesitate to contact me.

Your prompt response is awaited.

Regards
Hattori Takamori
Human Resource Manager
Himi Light Alloy Company Ltd Japan
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
**************************************************************************************************************************************
This message and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential and are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed and may contain information that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.

S

SAMIAM

they are still at it but have somewhat refined the email address

HIMI LIGHT ALLOY INC

10:06 AM (1 hour ago)

to me

Thank you for your interest in the job position. Let me start with a brief introduction of myself and what our company is all about. I am Hattori Takamori, Human Resource Manager for Himi Light Alloy Company Ltd in Japan.

COMPANY INTRODUCTION:

Himi Light Alloy Company Ltd in Japan was established in 1977.We are involved in research & development,recycle,manufacture and international trade of aluminium products such as Aerospace Aluminium Extrusion,Aluminium Dross and panels for building construction,Aluminium Coils and Stripe, Aluminium Sheets & Plates for roofing etc.Our products are widely used in different fields. The cold heading aluminium is approved by some high-end customers, such as Kia Motor Corporation, Honda Motor Company, General Motors Company, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Hyundai Motor Company, Subaru Corporation, Ford Motor Company.As a high-tech company, we develop, manufacture high- quality products and services to create long-term value and potential growth for our customers around the world.

We want to expand our business into North America market due to high demand of our products and increase in sales over the past few years.However,Our greatest challenge is payment collection/ debt recovery on outstanding payments by some of our customers in North America region due to the recent pandemic crisis. The main aim we seek a payment representative is due to a few flaws which has continually caused a decline in our rate of production,sales and business in general.These flaws can be seen in the areas outlined below:

1. The recent pandemic that has slowed down our business process and The huge time difference between China,USA/CANADA.

2. The language barrier, which makes it difficult for effective communication with our numerous customers in USA/CANADA.

3. Delay in payment remittance by our customers, (i.e. processing payments from our customers/clients) in North America, most especially with customers who prefer cheque as a method of payment for purchase of our products.

Having looked at various options of tackling this drawback and based on research and past experience, we have discovered that having a representative/account receivable agent in the same region with our customers makes it easier for them to comply and pay in due time, that is why we require a Representative who can easily communicate with our customers via email and telephone.Payments from customers will be made available to you via certified company check.

SALARY & COMPENSATION

An annual salary of $48,000 USD ($4000 USD monthy) to paid 30 days after signing the endorsement document. Note that you do not require any special skills, experience or training to be able to do this job. As compensation for this position, any endorsed representative is entitled to 7% commission of every completed transaction to cover out-of-pocket expenses and bills such as telephone, transportation, etc.

This opportunity is open for resourceful individual and companies with excellent track records and educational discipline. If interested in this opportunity, kindly provide us with your details in the following order.

Full Names:
Mailing Address:
Company Name(If any) :
Date of Birth:
E-mail:

The details provided will be verified before approval.Upon approval, we shall issue a representative agreement which makes you a recognized payment representative of this company in North America.Should you have any difficulty or questions,do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards
Hattori Takamori
Human Resource Manager
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
**************************************************************************************************************************************
This message and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential and are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed and may contain information that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.

A

Al Dunbar

I received a much briefer version of this...

From: Human Resources Manager <carina@mttecnologia.net.br>
Sent: October 7, 2020 9:09 AM
To: Recipients <carina@mttecnologia.net.br>
Subject: RE: Company Executive/Representative Needed

It is my pleasure to introduce to you the following offer of appointment. HIMI LIGHT ALLOY COMPANY LTD in Japan is currently seeking reputable Company/Individual that can act as a representative/payment intermediary between HIMI LIGHT ALLOY COMPANY LTD and customers in North America Region. If interested, kindly indicate by responding directly to Human Resources Manager via joboffer@humanresourcepersonnel.com

Regards
Marie-Anne Wallroth
North America Rep Recruiter

F

fraudscamkiller

I have exactly same texts scam offer email. They do not have telephone number and company address.

They are wanting individual information (Date of birth and SSN maybe later with copy of ID)

We need to screen the email as spam and report to admin.

COMPANY INTRODUCTION:

We want to expand our business into North America market due to high demand of our products and increase in sales over the past few years.However,Our greatest challenge is payment collection/ debt recovery on outstanding payments by some of our customers in North America region. The main aim we seek a payment representative is due to a few flaws which has continually caused a decline in our rate of production,sales and business in general.These flaws can be seen in the areas outlined below:

1. The huge time difference between China and USA/CANADA.

SALARY & COMPENSATION

Full Names:
Mailing Address:
Company Name(If any) :
Date of Birth:
E-mail:

Regards
Hattori Takamori
Human Resource Manager
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail