Heather

Cambodia
Cambodia, Phnom Penh, Cambo Technology Co. Ltd. Internet Service Provider Phnom Penh Cambodia

Return-Path: <temeahos@villavonck.be>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2019
Subject: Evidence against you

Howdy,

I hope you don't care about my language grammar, because im from Philippines. I toxified your device with a malware and im in possession of all of your private files out of your os.

It previously was established on an adult web page and after that you've picked the movie, it, my application quickly got into your system.

Then simply, your front-camera captured you wank, furthermore i captured a movie that you have looked at.

Just after a short while it also picked up your social contact information. In case you would like me to get rid of your everything i have got - transmit me 470 dollars in bitcoin it's a crypto. This is my btc wallet transfer address : 15WeqzwyzDx35hwT8zJUgFmSdaaytsLE9e

At this point you will have 21 hr s. to make a decision The moment i will get the deal i am going to eliminate this evidence and everything thoroughly. If not, you should be certain that your footage would be forwarded to your buddies.

Do Not Reply to This Email