HELP! Anyone recognize this person?

Any more details about her?
She is from Kazakistan, found her on Fdating site, we both have removed our pictures from the site but the profiles are still there. She is 49 I am 70. One son named Sultan about 14 y.o. She has sent several pictures of her family. The pictures are from sometimes 10 or 11 o'clock pm and it is still light out. When I questioned her she said it gets dark late there but I've checked sunset in her country and it's around 8:30 pm. The pictures show a very nice house both in and outside, she says it's not hers but she lives there. She seems legit but as we all know, things may not be what they appear to be. After ten days of marathon text/translate messages she said she would like to live with me in Guatemala where I am now but told her I would like to stay here on a permanent basis. She also touched on marriage. Seems to drive a late model Subaru and goes to "athletics" which I'm assuming is a gym. Speaks no English. We have seen one another on FaceTime, she sends tons of pictures of her day often.
I've been on this site for many years on and off and worked closely with Master Yoda (RIP) so my antennas are up but I would like to cautiously move forward. She hasn't mention money except when we compare living expenses is her country the US and Guatemala. Thanks for the help!

toper01

Staff member
Looking at some date & time sites,at this time of the year sunset is about 9.30 pm in her city

Try doing a reverse image search using Yandex,I find that a lot better than TinEye,especially for possible Euro pics.And also try 'flopping' the pic,reversing it 180 degrees,if a pic has been flopped it won't show on an image search.There's many online sites you can 'flop' an image on.

Looking at some date & time sites,at this time of the year sunset is about 9.30 pm in her city

Try doing a reverse image search using Yandex,I find that a lot better than TinEye,especially for possible Euro pics.And also try 'flopping' the pic,reversing it 180 degrees,if a pic has been flopped it won't show on an image search.There's many online sites you can 'flop' an image on.
Excellent tip thanks!

I’ve had good results on Yandex sometimes even without flipping/flopping. Their AI is pretty smart. https://yandex.com/images/ - Yandex.Images: search for images on the internet, search by image
Damn! Great site..hundreds of pictures. The good news is my girl isn't there. Typically she will take a picture then send it to me directly of something she is doing during the day. This site will definitely be in my tool box.

Reading this story I find my red flags are flying. It would be sunset at 9. 20 now .10pm mid June,Since I live in Russia I am dubious about a 50 year old being interested in a 70 year old because it would be simple to excuse it due to culture but that is false. I also question the No English line. You wont learn Russian or Kasak so how do you do basic communication?

GhanaGeria

One He-Goat Short Of A Westy
Often stolen photos used by romance scammers will come up on Yandex doing reverse image searches. Great resource. Sorry you didn't find your girl.

I can imagine there are also many types of romance scammers. Some more subtle than others. Some may use their real photos and identity to get money and then make excuses later for not continuing the relationship. It is easy enough to do something like that without seeming like a criminal when things don't work out. The victim is in one one country, the scammer is in another, the victim sends a few thousand dollars, the victim may have all the information about the scammer, the scammer says they had good intentions, but later on can't go to be together as intended because of health, family reasons, work, other unexpected life changing events, etc. I am sure it happens every day.

I just saw one romance scam where the scammer first made contact over a year ago. The victim didn't lose any money and figure out it was a scam until this month. Some of them play the long game. This was a real hardcore romance scam with stolen photos, fake lottery tickets given to the victim, etc, but I am just saying some romance scammers really put in the time before they even drop the bomb to ask for money.

OK! I've been on and off this site for many years. I was mentored by Master Yoda (RIP) He and I ran several scammers into the ground together so I realize how these scammers especially love scams work. I ran a Nigerian into the ground for a year and a half, the notes are posted somewhere here on the site. Poor Peter ;) This woman sends me real time videos, voice bites, and real time photos of her, her friends and family. We text/translate for a couple of hours a day. I'm doubtful a scammer would go to this extent and not trip up. I 99% sure this is a real person. Of course I realize there may be a possibility of a scam but I'm proceeding with caution. I also realize many women in several countries want a better life. The age difference is not uncommon and it would eventually work for my advantage if we were to get together in some capacity. My philosophy is when the subject of money or "send me_____" shows up, game over. My style was always the long game, so I'm going to play this one out until or if I get a whiff of a scam. I'll sit back, continue with the communication keep all shields up until I see different. I thank everyone for your input and will keep ya'll abreast of how this unfolds.

Reading this story I find my red flags are flying. It would be sunset at 9. 20 now .10pm mid June,Since I live in Russia I am dubious about a 50 year old being interested in a 70 year old because it would be simple to excuse it due to culture but that is false. I also question the No English line. You wont learn Russian or Kasak so how do you do basic communication?
I thank you for your interest. Check out FYI, "Fdating" to see how many young women are looking for a man despite the age difference. I'm assuming they think getting out of their country and moving to the US would answer their prayers when in reality it most likely wouldn't be a good as they would expect. As far as the language point, you are correct it is a bit difficult but at the present I am in Central America without the ability to speak fluent Spanish but I learn the language a bit every day. Daily we text then use a translate app. Slow but it works. A point though, her texts are in Russian but she wants me to send mine in English which means we both have to use the translator. She says it helps her learn English, which could be a red flag but who knows for real? Of course it is slow and at times frustrating but you are in Russia, and your English seem fine, are you originally from an English speaking country or did you learn English as a Russian citizen? How difficult was it if you had to English. For me learning Russian as well as the alphabet seems daunting. Thanks for your input, I appreciate everyone having my back. My Golden Rule is when I get a request for ANYTHING to be sent, game over which should be everyone's mantra. Where I am at the present and will be until travel opens again it's impossible to mail or receive mail so I good with that for a few more months. Sending anything online....that won't happen either.

So this morning she asked for a video of anything, as long as she could hear my voice, so I took a little tour through the house. I asked her to do the same except I asked to show me what dishes she used for a meal. Sure enough, aside from a tour of the house she opened the cabinets and showed me two sets of dishes and the one in the sink she hadn't washed yet. Starting to sound like it may be the real deal. We'll see if the BIG ASK comes for money later in the future. If she's in this for the long game......she's good :)