Staff member
From henry02 henry
Return-Path: <henry024life@yahoo.com>
Received: from 83.229.101.219, U.K., castle.gov.gh
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008
Subject: I NEED A NANNY TO WORK AND LIVE WITH MY FAMILY IN LONDON
To: [nastena28@yahoo.com]

Hello Dear,

Good Day to you, My name is Henry, single parent with two kids,a financial Consultant with Natwest Bank of London looking for an Housekeeper who will be looking after my little kids and my home,when i am off to work. the reason why i am looking for an Housekeeper is that my present Housekeeper will be resigning her post to go back to her home country Dominican Republic by this month ending, so due to the nature of my job, i would be needing someone to take over from her in my absents.

I needs an Housekeeper that is homely, caring,experienced that can take good care of my kids. I will put up a good offer to secure the services of someone with good qualities to look after my kids, and Kindly email me in regards to this offer. I will be very grateful if i can get a positive reply from you, and do not forget to give me your full details as soon as possible.

I wait to hear from you soonest

Kind regard,
Henry
+44-7024079663

Ben

Ha ! Kinky for money ......
He sends you to his barrister who phishes personal details and passport copy.....

barrister_michael20@yahoo.co.uk
83.229.101.219 Satellite Provider.

hello dear.

i just received a call from my boss from london though i am not in london now.

i am in benin republic and shall be going to london in two days time because i visited the london embassy here in paris to sort some document out.

i shall be in london by monday.

He forwarded your mails to me now and asked me to wrote you.

I surprised of my boss telling me he wantsto help you with your airticket,may i ask you if you ever know him before.

This is my first experience of my boss being so willing to help someone whom is coming to work with him in london.

may i introduce myself to you properly,i am mr michale a united kingdom by brith and has been a barrister for twenty years now as well as a travel agent.

throughout my custody,i have never encountered any problem with any client and i hope yours would be no exception.

I wish to tell you that our means of visa obtaining is through a cogent invitation letter which would be sent to you from the london,uk embassy to your residence where ever you may be which you would them go to the london embassy to final conclusion with help from one of our clients mr frank working with the london embassy in Ghana which i shall introduce to you when its time for that.

please the following information shall help me.

NAME..........
COUNTRY.........
ADRESS.........
PHONE NUMBER.....

YOU HAVE TO SCAN THE FULL PAGE OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.ITS ESSENTIAL.

BEST REGARDS

then you tell him btw I live in London why do you want to help me with air fare ?

from
barrister_michael20@yahoo.co.uk

hello dear hope all is well with you.

like i told you,you have to scan a full page of your international passport with other vital data about you.

without this,i cannot process anythiing for you.

my boss is willing to help you as well as send you your airticket money as soon as you receive your visa attached to your passport.

i await your response like you know i am a very busy man.

cheers
He thinks about it and sends ....

since you are in london why dont you give me a call

+447024056110.

cheers

Gentle Giant

Giant Admin for a Day
Staff member
Ben said
then you tell him btw I live in London why do you want to help me with air fare ?
It's that long flight from Heathrow to Gatwick.

Last edited by a moderator: