Hon Patricia Mahoney, US Ambassador

xmanhere

Ninja
from email ambassadorpatriciamahoney@gmail.com

FROM AMBASSADOR PATRICIA MAHONEY. UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC/01 BP. 201 EMBASSY SUIT COTONOU,REPUBLIC DU BENIN. DIRECT

ATTENTION; I BRING TO YOUR NOTICE,

HOW ARE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY? I HOPE YOU ARE ALL FINE BY THE GRACE OF ALMIGHTY GOD. THIS IS HON. PATRICIA MAHONEY, US AMBASSADOR TO BENIN. I AM WRITING TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU HAVE BEEN FINE FOR YOUR RELIGIOUS ACTIVITIES BY THE GOVERNMENT OF CHINA AND UN COUNCIL AND YOU ARE ON NOTICE TO PAY THE MANDATED FEE OF $700 USD

YOU SHOULD SEND THE FEE DIRECTLY TO THE REGISTRATION OFFICER WITH THE INFORMATION BELOW:

RECEIVER'S NAME ------- ROME DENNIS
CITY------- COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION:-------WHEN?
TEXT ANSWER:-------SOON
AMOUNT:-------$50.00
MTCN.?
SENDER NAME?

NOTE SHOULD YOU FAIL TO COMPLY ARREST WARRENT WILL BE ISSUED BY
Hon. Stan L. Pritzker,
Supreme Court Justice Admin. Judge 4TH District
Washington County Courthouse
383 Broadway
Fort Edward, NY 12828
FOR YOUR ARREST

TREAT THIS MESSAGE AS A MATTER OF URGENCY!.

Signed: Hon. Patricia Mahoney. Public Relation Officer United States Embassy In Benin Republic

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Fined for my religious beliefs....great. This is a really nice new format. Not!

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019
From: "Mrs. Patricia A. Mahoney" <stefano.palumbo@email.it>
Reply-To: "Mrs. Patricia A. Mahoney" <mrspatriciaamahoney21@gmail.com>
Subject: ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

U.S. Department of State
Bureau of Consular Affairs
Washington , DC 20520.

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

This is to bring to your notice that because of the impossibility of your fund transfer through the western union Or MoneyGram network, I am doing all I can to make sure you receive your funds and I protected your funds for almost six Months now but I assure you that you still have every opportunity to claim your entire funds from the United State Embassy Office Nigeria (U.S.E.B.R). I am only trying to help you because of the way the payment was handled in the past. Secondly, I can not sit and watch you loose your funds $20.5Million USD after confiding in me. As a matter of fact, there are still decent and God fearing people here in the United State Embassy Office Nigeria which I am a good example. Since I came to this office in the year 2018, I have helped so many foreign Contractors/Beneficiaries from all paths of the world in claiming their long over due fund from the Nigeria Government.

If you don't want to conclude these matter before Monday coming week just inform me today so that I can know what next to do because I can just be hearing same story and you will be dealing with people and sending information's to them and if you cant send the fee then know that your fund will be cancelled and all your effort so far will turn useless because I did all I can for my government to protect your fund and your personality but you won't listen, I can help you if you help yourself. If you can be able to come up with $100USD for the Clearance Paper of your Fund today, I will make sure you get your fund $20.5million USD tomorrow morning, your fund is ready to transfer your BANK ACCOUNT or deliver to your home address as I write to you now due to my effort and I don't know why you should be dealing with people outside my office, just do your best and these transfer or delivery will be conducted. Finally if this fund will be terminated and there is no way on earth you can get this fund because the IMF will just have to cancel your name from the payment file, its better you conclude these matter within the given date.

If I receive the fee, I assure you that you are going to confirm your funds in your Country WITHIN 48HRS through our choosing Diplomatic Agent before 12. Am in your Country time. I shall try my possible best to make sure I conclude the due legal process and will like you to Take my word because i am strong behide you and my effort to this does not end until you confirm the avaliability of your fund in your hands. Please do not allow any body to deceive you and I expect your response and I dont want you to be tired of these, just take life easy and see what the result will be this Week, I will expect your response and the fee sent by western union or Money Gram. Just get back to me today with the details and I promise to release your fund to you, its not easy and I believe you have tried as well, so make sure you conclude these or your fund will be terminated by the High Authority and that is all I can say for now.

Note that your consignment box has been arrived in US embassy and waiting to receive clearance certificate before the gate pass is given. Meanwhile you are advise to reconfirm the below information upon contacting us to avoid delivery to the wrong person.

1, Your full name
2, Your home address
3, Your occupation
4, Direct Telephone Number

Once you notify us with the above information's we will release your consignment to you or transfer your Fund to your Bank account, This the Embassy Office Direct with the following information Below,

I am expecting the payment information as soon as you can so we can proceed immediately. Please Contact me with this email ( mrspatriciaamahoney21@gmail.com ) for further information

Note that you are expected to pay only $100usd for clearance certificate Fund and you are to pay it to Nigeria as the origination of the consignment box. Send the $100usd through Ria or Money Gram but you are not allow to send through Money transfer Service then go and buy $100usd iTunes card and send the copy once you receive this mail with the information below for immediate release of your consignment box or transfer Fund $20.5million USD,

Receiver's Name:........... NNAMDI OKEKE
City:............................ Lagos
Amount:.......................$100.00 USD
Question:..........................Honest
Answer:............................Trust
Senders Full Name:..................
Sender Full Address:....................
MTCN:..........................

Once you send the money, try to notify us with the MTCN# AND THE SENDER'S NAME for easy pick up and for immediate action on the release of your consignment. Please treat this as matter of urgency. Note that any uncliam consignment will be return to the Courier Company after 3 days for final divertion. So you are urgently advise to comply with our demand so that your consignment will be among those that will be deliver this week.

Yours In Service,
Mrs. Patricia A. Mahoney
Patricia Alice Mahoney is an American diplomat
and serves as the United States Ambassador to Nigeria.

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <ptalon986@gmail.com>
Reply-To: info54639@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2019
Subject: Greeting from Ambassador Patricia Mahoney, U.S. Ambassador to Benin.

My name is Patricia Mahoney, the U.S. Ambassador to Benin. I am a career member of the Senior Foreign Service, class of Minister-Counselor. I was sworn in as Ambassador to the Republic of Benin on January 18, 2019, in Washington, D.C.

I am writing this day to inform you about the meeting that was held with representatives of the 15 member countries of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) at the ECOWAS Headquarters, Cotonou, Benin, on October 10th, 2019 regarding your complaints received that you were scammed by some banks and individuals from the West African countries. An agreement was reached that a certified bank draft in the sum of $750,000.00 USD would be issued under your name and sent to your address via a Postal Mail Service. It is in the form of Compensation for all the money and time you have wasted in waiting for your funds to be released. Congratulations! The $750,000.00 USD Compensation Fund has been instructed to be paid to you in the form of a CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT which will be issued in Standard Chartered Bank. The said BANK DRAFT will be packaged inside a U.S Embassy Official envelope to be delivered to you via Postal Mail at no cost to your mailing address. And the time frame for delivery is 48 hours, which is 2 days since it would be sent via a Postal Mail Service.

Meanwhile, a Clearance must be obtained from the Benin Customs Authority which you, as the beneficiary, will be required to pay $50. Method of payment: purchase Google Play card or Steam Wallet card worth $50 and send. Send the $50 to receive your funds within 48 hours. Once the certificate is paid for and is issued, I will personally make sure that the BANK DRAFT and the document well packaged together inside the U.S Embassy Official envelope for immediate dispatch to your mailing address.

Congratulations once again.

Thank you,
Ambassador Patricia Mahoney.
Greeting from Ambassador Patricia Mahoney, U.S. Ambassador to Benin.