Hoshiko Zaira

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <hoshikozaira@rocketmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020
Subject: 29/01/2020

I have a business proposal that will benefit the both of us, please reply me if you want to know more.

Mr. Hoshiko Zaira

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020)
Subject: Re: 29/01/2020

Greetings, I am Mr. Hoshiko Zaira, the Director Bills & Exchange. I personally discovered a dormant account with a total sum of $5,000,000.00 (FIVE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS) during our Bank's Annual Year Account Auditing.

The owner of this dormant account died on 5th December 2011. Since the death of the deceased, nobody has operated in this account till date. Moreover, this account has NO BENEFICIARY attached to it. Definitely, this fund will be confiscated by our BANKING CODE OF ETHICS if it remains dormant for a period of (10) years without any claims. In this regard, I earnestly need your full cooperation in transferring this dormant fund out of our bank to avoid confiscating this fund.

Also you have the same last name with the owner of this dormant account who died on 5th December 2009 which will enable us move this funds without much protocol or suspect from the bank. If you are willing to cooperate in this project, I will give you details immediately as soon as I hear from you with the following information in order to proceed.

Please note that you are required to keep this transaction very confidential.

Mr. Hoshiko Zaira,
Director Bills & Exchange

Plutonium

Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020

I received your email and well noted and in due time both of us will video call each other so that I will know who I am entrusting five million dollars to.

What we should do: first of all, your lawyer will represent you in person with an affidavit of claim as the next of kin to the account then I will follow the transaction up personally because my office is in charge.

You can get your lawyer prepared to come over to Japan or better still you can contact any law firm here in Japan via the internet for cheap services.

I am seriously waiting for your reply on this matter.

Thank You,
Mr. Hoshiko Zaira,
Director Bills & Exchange
Octopus Merchants Service

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
:)

Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2020

申し訳ありませんが、私はあなたのメールに遅れて返信しました。

フォスター夫人、私が引退した後、私の人生はそれに依存するので、この取引を非常に真剣に受け止めてほしい。ありがとう、財良星子さん

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020
From: "hoshikozaira@rocketmail.com" <hoshikozaira@rocketmail.com>
Reply-To: "hoshikozaira@rocketmail.com" <hoshikozaira@rocketmail.com>

I managed to get a good lawyer for who will represent you in my bank, please call him as soon as possible +60168462899

Thanks,
Mr. Hoshiko Zaira

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android