http://www.electronics-store.appee.co.uk/ is this site a scam?

Since they only accept Western Union as a form of payment, I'd avoid them like the plague. Once you've sent them money, there's no way of getting it back if you don't get what you ordered. At least with Paypal, you have limited buyer protection....not so with WU. Ebay is always a good way to go.

Avoid all sites that require Western Union or the equivalent for payment. WU a scammer's dream come true. I'm sure you can find safer alternatives if you look around. Besides, deals on-line that seem too good to be true always are a scam.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
These people are scammers. They even got the postal code wrong on the address they give on their site, which incidentally is occupied by a catering business.

The address should read:
82 Fulham Palace Road, Hammersmith
London, W6 9PL not W6 8JB as stated.

The site does not give a telephone number, they are cheap scammers. WU indeed, huge RED flag.

JaysonGoh

Thanks men. What if this site <www. wesell4all.com.?> The store manager provide me a PayPal address to my hotmail inbox so that I can pay with PayPal, and yet he still call me but I not sure what to do so I cut his phone after I pick up the call and said hello :p

Admin warning, the website shown above is Viral please do not go to it. I have disabled it so it cannot be accidentally clicked on. DMY.

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
@ JaysonGoh . The website <www. wesell4all.com.> Is viral you need to do some virus scans.

These scammers are after your money please stop all contact with them, you will NOT receive any money from them, you will only lose your money if you continue dealing with them.

Why do you keep asking about these sites no one has ever heard of? Why can't you just go to a trustworthy site, like amazon.com, to buy what you're looking for? Why risk getting ripped off just to save a buck?

You never even mentioned what you're trying to acquire on-line. If only one site carries it, then it's probably not legal to begin with.

I'm not trying to be insulting here, but now I'm suspicious who you are and what your motives are. Care to explain?

JaysonGoh

I'm sorry. I will explained it, I'm trying to find a supplier to start my own small business in internet. I had contact many supplier and many of them replied me and offer a very low price, I'm scare getting scam and I found this site later. I feel this site is quite helpful to me so I'm just keep asking here. I apologized for inconvenient cause, but I did really thanks you to you all for provide me many useful information :)

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
There is probably a chamber of commerce in K.L. or maybe there is a Malaysian one. You should contact them. That is what they do.

basenji

Administrator
Staff member
@guest who posted here

If you want to attract customers to your company, you have not come to the right place. Dank u wel.

K

kool53

scamed

http://www.electronix-store.co.cc/[/url]

bro i made payment to this site but neva got the product....what can i do please suggest.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, you have been scammed especially if you sent money by Western Union.

Any and every website with .cc is a scam company and is not legitimate. If they were legitimate the would not have .cc in their domain. Please don't deal with any company like that.

S

srikumar

dr

Hassan +447045749928 from email [electroncsphone@ahoo.com]/ [electronicsphone@gmail.com/electrocishomeld.com] offering apple ipad .sent fed Ex 8172 6629 3308 airway bill of edd ex as proof of despatch and wants transfer of funds to indian bank . may pl confirm if i should proceed

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
@srikumar. Apple is a large company that usually do not need to offer large discounts to sell their products.

ANY place on the internet that offers Apple products at a big discount is fake.

I would be VERY careful of any "deals" from anyone on the internet. If you have a problem where will you go to sort it out?

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
447045749928 is a UK phone redirect service. The phone probably does not ring in the U.K.

They use yahoo.com for email? No only scammers do that.