Huu Pham, mugged in London

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: ~huttpham@yahoo.com>
Received: from 41.155.65.29, Lagos, Nigeria, Starcomms
Abuse: Navneet Singh, Plot 1261, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria, phone: +234-1-804-9370, fax-no: +234-1-811-0301 e-mail: [navneets@starcomms.com] or Catalin Miclaus, Plot 1261C, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu, phone: +234-7028000733, fax-no: +234-1-8110301 e-mail: [catalin@starcomms.com]
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011
Subject: Re: Help Me Out........huu pham

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,We came down here to England for a short vacation i was mugged at gun point last night,at the park of the hotel where we lodged all cash,credit cards and cell were stolen off me.

I've been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all,they asked us to wait for 3weeks but we can't wait till then.thank God we have our life and passport.I need your help ...? Our flight leaves in less than 3hrs from now and we are having problems settling the hotel bills.

The hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the hotel bills,you can wire the money to me through western union all you need is Name on my passport and location below..

Name: huu pham
Location: 09 Hyde Park Gate - Kensington London sw7 5bb Kingdom
Amount: $1,900

I'll def refund your cash as soon as i get home if you are heading to western union kindly reply back.

huu pham .