Ibrahim Mustafa Magu, EFCC

GhanaGeria

Na Frustrate Go Kill All Diss Phools?
from: ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION <innffoo14444@yahoo.com>
reply-to: ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION <infoinfopos@gmail.com>
date: Dec 28, 2018, 9:18 AM
subject: CHAIRMAN ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION.
mailed-by: yahoo.com

Sometimes, I do wonder if you are really, really with your senses. How Could you keep trusting people and at the end you will loose your hard Earned money, or are you being deceived by their big names? They Impersonate on many offices, claiming to be Governors, Directors/Chairmen of one Office or the other. Their game plan is only just to extort your hard Earned money. Now, the question is how long you will continue to be Deceived? Sometimes, they will issue you fake check, introduce you to fake Diplomatic delivery, un-existing on-line banking and they will also fake wire transfer of Your fund with Payment Stop Order and even send you fake Atm cards etc.

Anyway, by the virtue of my position I have been following this Transaction from inception and all your efforts towards realizing the Fund. More often than not, I sit down and laugh at your ignorance and That of those who claim they are assisting you, it is very unfortunate That at the end you loose. Although, I don't blame you because you are Not here in Nigeria to witness the processing of your payment in Nigeria. The problem you are having is that you been told the whole truth About this transaction and it is because of this truth they decided to Be extorting your money. The most annoying part is even fraudsters Have really taken advantage of this opportunity to enrich them selves At your expense. Those you feel are assisting or working for you are Your main problems. I know the truth surrounding this payment and I am The only person who will deliver you from this long suffering if you will abide by my advice.

They claim that they are helping you and you forward all the fraudulent e-mails you receive to them. At the end they do nothing about the fraudsters. Soon they will ask you to pay money to receive a compensation of millions of dollars Do not pay any money to them because they are only interested in your hard earned money and you will never receive any compensation in return, they will always keep coming back to ask for more money.

Please I beseech you to stop pursuit of shadows and being Deceived. Feel free to contact me immediately you receive this mail so that I can Explain to you the modus-operandi guiding the release of your Payment. Do not panic, be rest assured that this arrangement will be Guided by your Embassy here in Nigeria.

N/B: You are urgently requested to provide me with the following information

Full Name:
Address:
Telephone Number:
Passport Or National Identity Copy:

Contact me upon the receipt of this mail if you wish to receive your fund and stop wasting your hard earn money..

I await your urgent response.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Ibrahim Mustafa Magu.
CHAIRMAN ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION

-----
from: Economic and Financial Crimes Commission <w.office17@yahoo.com>
reply-to: Economic and Financial Crimes Commission <efcc-nig2016@cyberservices.com>
date: Dec 10, 2018, 9:29 AM
subject: Attention :scam victim,
mailed-by: yahoo.com

Fomella Street, Off Adetokunbo
Ademola Crescent, Wuse II,
Abuja, Nigeria
Email: efcc-nig2016@cyberservices.com

Attention :scam victim,

How are you today? We hope that you are in good health.

The Leaders of the African Crime fighters has come together to inform the world what is going on now and we have recovered over $422 Million Dollars (Four Hundred and Twenty two Million Dollars) from the people we have apprehended.

Therefore the Federal Republic of Nigeria in affiliation with the International Monetary Fund through provisions in Section 419 of the Criminal Code came up with punitive measures to compensate all the scam victim with the sum of US$2.5 Million,but before we can release the fund you and your atorney will provide to us fund recovering certificate and both of you will be present in our office to sign all the necessary docunments, when coming please come with valid passport.

In addition to this, your payment of Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United states Dollars (US$2,500,000.00) only will be paid to you in person within the next few days.

Feel free to call me on my private mobile contact +234-815-852-6431 This message is from The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission
(EFCC)
Executive Chairman
Ibrahim Mustafa Magu

Return-Path: <ocpetersngplc@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic310-21.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (66.163.186.202)
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019
From: FedEx Nigeria Head Office Nigeria <ocpetersngplc@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: FedEx Nigeria Head Office Nigeria <ocpetersngplc@yahoo.com>
Subject: FRAUD PREVENTION / FINAL PAYMENT NOTICE

FROM THE DESK OF MR IBRAHIM MAGU
EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN ECONOMIC AND
FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION(E.F.C.C) IN
CONJUNCTION WITH THE
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION(F.B.I)
N0. 15A AWOLOWO ROAD, IKOYI
LAGOS-NIGERIA.WEST-AFRICA

Attention: Beneficiary,

I am Ibrahim Mustafa Magu chairman of ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC). EFCC in alliance with economic community of African states. We have been working towards the eradication of fraudsters and scam Artists in Africa With the help of United States Government and the United Nations investigation security FBI. We have been able to track down so many of this scam artist in various parts of African countries which includes (NIGERIA, REPUBLIC OF BENIN, TOGO, GHANA CAMEROUN AND SENEGAL, CONGO, ZIMBABWE, UGANDA, TUNISIA, TANZANIA, SOUTH AFRICA, MOROCCO, MALI, EGYPT, BURKINA FASO) and they are all in our custody here in FBI Office in Africa We have been able to recover so much money from these scam artists. The United Nation Anti-crime commission and the United State

The government has ordered the money recovered from the Scammers to be shared among 100 Lucky people around the globe. This email is been directed to you because your email address was found in one of the scam Artists files and computer hard disk in our custody here in Africa has your Email Address. You are therefore being compensated with $10.Million Dollars. We have also arrested all those who claim that they are barristers, bank officials, Lottery Agents who has money for transfer or want you to be the next of kin of such funds which do not exist. Since your name appeared among the lucky beneficiaries who will receive a compensation of $10 Million, we have arranged your payment through our swift card payment center. Feel free to contact the processing officer with the ACCEPTANCE which is $230 and MUST be paid before your card will be delivered to the home address you provided. Rev.FR Mark Paul. The swift card has been specially prepared to enable you to withdraw your money in any ATM machine in any part of the world, but the maximum is Five Thousand Dollars Only per day. So you are advised to contact, processing officer Rev.FR Mark-Paul with your provided information's required.

CONTACT PERSON: Rev .FR Mark Paul.
CONTACT ADDRESS: crimecommissionealert@gmail.comDIRECT PHONE: +23490-5754-6556

Provide the information below to enable him to prepare your ATM Master Credit Card including your Pin to access it.
1)YOUR FULL NAME.
2)YOUR RECEIVING ADDRESS.
3)YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER.
4)YOUR PROFESSION.
5)YOUR ID/AGE.

Best Regard,
Mr. Ibrahim Mustafa Magu
CHAIRMAN ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION
(EFCC) FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPT, United Nation Anti-crime commission
OFFICER INCHARGE Rev.FR Mark Paul
CONTACT ADDRESS: crimecommissionealert@gmail.com

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <admin@donorcompletemailer.net>
Received: from mxout01.itsinfoc.net (mxout01.itsinfoc.net. [196.40.59.25])
Reply-To: <mrsemmanuelesther10019@aliyun.com>
From: "Mr. Ibrahim Mustafa Magu" <admin@donorcompletemailer.net>
Subject: Re: ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSON
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019

FROM THE DESK OF: Mr. IBRAHIM MAGU
CHAIRMAN OF ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISION (EFCC)<

ECONOMIC FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC). EFCC in alliance with economic community of West African states (ECOWAS) with head Office here in Nigeria. We have been working towards the eradication of fraudsters and scam Artists in Western part of Africa With the help of United States Government and the United Nations and some corrupt official adminstrators Mr Ibrahim Lamorde has been sacked who happen to be the former EFCC chairman . This email is being directed to you because your email address was found in one of the scam Artists file and computer hard disk in our custody here in Nigeria and with the information gartered from this Scam artist, you notice that you have been scammed of so much money and have decided to compensate you with a little token to recover the lost of your fund. You are therefore being compensated with the total sum $ 2.5 Million Dollars. We have also arrested all those who claim that they are barristers, bank officials, Inheritance, Lottery Agents who has money for transfer or want you to be the next of kin of such funds which does not exist.

Since your name appeared among the lucky beneficiaries who will receive a compensation of US $ 2.5 Million, we have made arrangement to register an Online Banking through our Global Bank, where you will have full access to your Online Banking Account Fund, to transfer your fund personally to your Private Bank Account with no complication of things or questioning as the Account will be fully registered in your Name.

Feel free to contact the processing officer MISS ESTHER EMMANUEL. The online Banking Processing It is made much easier for you to transfer your fund to your private Bank Account personally, to avoid any delay or complication of things. With this Online Banking Transfer Processing, you can only transfer the Maximum Amount of US $ 500.000.00 daily / install mentally until the total amount of your Compensated / deposited fund is transferred and completely paid to you and also if you choose to recieve your payment VIA ATM CARD its is still accepted so you get back to her with your choice of payment.

So you are advice to contact, processing officer MISS ESTHER EMMANUEL with your provided information&nbsp; required for verification below.
CONTACT PERSON: MISS ESTHER EMMANUEL
CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS: msemmanuelesther1232@gmail.com
CELL PHONE: +234 708 587 6229

Provide the information below to enable the processing of your Online Banking Account for deposition of your total compensated fund.
1) YOUR FULL NAME.
2) YOUR ADDRESS.
3) YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER.
4) YOUR OCCUPATION
5) YOUR IDENTITY.
6) COUNTRY

Contact MISS ESTHER EMMANUEL with the information required for verification to enable her start the processing of your Online Banking AccountRegistration.

We guarantee your safety and wish you the best of luck. <

Best Regards
Mr. Ibrahim Mustafa Magu
CHAIRMAN ECONOMIC & FINANC IAL CRIME COMMISSION
(EFCC) FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPT

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
One from China.

Return-Path: <web@jat.kr>
To: Recipients <web@jat.kr>
Reply-To: mrsemmanuelesther10019@aliyun.com

CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS: missestheremmanuel7777777@gmail.com

Tariel

Return-Path: <admin@tedata.net>
Reply-To: <mrsemmanuelesther10019@aliyun.com>

CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS: msemmanuelesther1232@gmail.com

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mattcarefamily@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-wm0-f67.google.com) (74.125.82.67)
Reply-To: efcc.nig11@hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018
Subject: RE: FROM EFCC: YOUR COMPENSATION PAYMENT BY HSBC BANK, BRAZIL

Dear Sir/Madam,

FBI/ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC). FBI/EFCC in alliance with economic community of West African states (ECOWAS) with head Office here in Nigeria. We

have been working towards the eradication of fraudsters and scam Artists in Western part of Africa With the help of United States Government and the United Nations and

some corrupt office administrators. Mr Ibrahim Lamorde has been sacked who happened to be the former EFCC chairman. This email is being directed to you because your email address was found in one of the scam Artists file and computer hard disk in our custody here in Nigeria and

with the information gathered from this Scam artist, we noticed that you have been scammed of so much money and have decided to compensate you with a little token to recover the loss of your fund. You are therefore being compensated with the total sum $ 4.5 Million Dollars.

We have also arrested all those who claim that they are barristers, bank officials, Inheritance, Lottery Agents who have money for transfer or want you to be the next of kin of such funds which do not exist.

Since your name appeared among the lucky beneficiaries who will receive a compensation of USD$ 5.5 Million, we have made arrangements to open an account with us

through our Global Bank, where you will have full access to your Account, to transfer your fund personally to your Private Bank Account with no complication of things or questioning as the Account will be fully registered in your Name.

Note that we will apply for a waiver on your behalf and once this is achieved the federal government will make use of 10% of your total sum to deduct all other charges.

Feel free to contact the processing officer MR. DANIELO ALVES for the account opening. It is made much easier for you to transfer your fund to your private Bank

Account personally, to avoid any delay or complication of issues. With this account opening and Transfer Processing, you can only transfer the Maximum Amount of US $500.000.00 daily / instalmentally till the total amount of your Compensated / deposited fund is transferred and completely paid to you and also if you choose to receive your payment VIA ATM CARD it is still acceptable, so you get back to him with your choice of payment.

Please note also that the paying bank is the HSBC BANK, BRAZIL.

So you are advised to contact the account opening officer MR. DANIELO ALVES with your provided information required for verification below.

NAME OF THE PAYING BANK: HSBC BANK, BRAZIL
CONTACT PERSON: MR. DANIELO ALVES
CONTACT EMAIL: danieloalves22@hotmail.com
TELEPHONE: +5511970407194.

Provide the information below to enable the account opening officer deposit your total compensated fund.
1) YOUR FULL NAME
2) YOUR ADDRESS
3) YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER
4) YOUR OCCUPATION
5) YOUR IDENTITY.
6) COUNTRY

Contact MR. DANIELO ALVES on the information required for verification to enable him start the processing of your account opening Registration.

We guarantee your safety and wish you the best of luck.

Best Regard,
Mr. Ibrahim Mustafa Magu
CHAIRMAN ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL
CRIME
COMMISSION
(EFCC) FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPT

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <efccchairman006@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-oi1-f195.google.com) (209.85.167.195)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019
Subject: SECRET BEHIND YOUR UNPAID FUND!!! CHAIRMAN: ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION(E.F.C.C

Attention: Beneficiary

I am Mr. Ibrahim Magu, The New Chairman EFCC Investigation Office Nigeria, there is presently a counter claim on your fund by one MR. JOHN RAMIREZ, who is presently trying to make us believe that you are dead and even explained that you entered into an agreement with him, to help you in receiving your fund worth $15.5 Million only, So here comes the big question;

Did you sign any Deed of Assignment in favor of JOHN RAMIREZ thereby making him the current beneficiary with his account details:

MR JOHN RAMIREZ JALIL,
AC/NUMBER: 6503809428.
ROUTING/122006743,
B/NAME: CITI BANK,
ADDRESS:NEW YORK,USA,

We shall proceed to issue all payments details to the said MR. JOHN RAMIREZ, if we do not hear from you within the next two working days from today.

Thanks,
Mr. Ibrahim Magu.
Email: efccchairman006@gmail.com
Email ; efccchairman@presidency.com

From: 41.203.78.78, Nigeria, Benin City, Globacom Limited
Return-Path: <officeoffice45@daum.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019
To: onlyking.uche@gmail.com
Message-ID: <20190408193055.BqHIwcxjRnywCqvbEA6Prg@officeoffice45.hanmail.net>
Subject: FRAUD PREVENTION / FINAL PAYMENT NOTICE

FROM THE DESK OF MR IBRAHIM MAGU
EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION (EFCC) IN
CONJUCTION WITH THE
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI)
N0. 15A AWOLOWO ROAD, IKOYI
LAGOS-NIGERIA.WEST-AFRICA.

Dear Sir / Madame,

FRAUD PREVENTION / FINAL PAYMENT NOTICE

Firstly we introduce this commission, Economic & Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), we fight cyber crime, Internet fraud, scams and money laundering in Africa, America and London (United Kingdom) Our commission has I have been in my life since 2004 and my duty is to stop Internet Fraud.

I really do not know what you think of me as i can assure you that this is not One of those scam email you get I am giving you my world that this is no scam. CONTACT PERSON: Mr. Rasheed Olaoluwa (PAYMENT DIRECTOR) with the required information below. I will say that we are doing it for you get to you with no problems.

CONTACT PERSON: Mr. Rasheed Olaoluwa (PAYMENT DIRECTOR).
EMAIL: (rasheedola.office7@gmail.com)

furnish him with the following data of yours finalizing this payment in a few days time.

Your Name
Your Mailing address (Not Po Box Please)
Your Direct Mobile Number
Update me as soon as you get email from CONTACT PERSON: Mr. Rasheed Olaoluwa (PAYMENT DIRECTOR) as his bank is the only office approved by the government to pay you.

Regards
Mr. Ibrahim Magu
EFCC Executive Chairman

Return-Path: <fede.ambrogi@alice.it>
Reply-To: e.f.c.c.agentnnakavin1@gmail.com

Contact our agent Mr. Nnaka Vin for the information, you will use to send the needed fee through his personal e-mail (e.f.c.c.agentnnakavin1@gmail.com)

Return-Path: office.o62@aol.com

All you have to do is to contact the CONTACT PERSON: Mr. Rasheed Olaoluwa (PAYMENT DIRECTOR) with the needed information below. I most say that all we are doing is for your own good and for your payment to get to you with no problems.
CONTACT PERSON: Mr. Rasheed Olaoluwa (PAYMENT DIRECTOR). EMAIL: (rasheedola.office7@gma il.com)