Ichiryu Kawai, Sumitomo Life Insurance

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <cloudbas@cloudbasemedia.co.uk>
Received: from (EHLO webhost3.cloudbasemedia.com) (37.58.24.77)
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018
Subject: I will truly appreciate
From: "Ichiryu Kawai" <cloudbas@cloudbasemedia.co.uk>
Reply-To: kawaiichiryu07@gmail.com

Hello,

Please can you partner with me on this one? Write me soon.

Ichiryu.
 

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <kawaiichiryu07@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-yw1-f54.google.com) (209.85.161.54)
From: Ichiryu Kawai <kawaiichiryu07@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018
Subject: Re: I will truly appreciate

As a team member on the Sumitomo Life Insurance, I am writing to ask for your help on being a legatee to one of our late insured account. I work in the Japan office, and I am writing to ask you for some assistance information.

Mr. Aika who share the same last name with you, before his demise has a life insurance portfolio which pay out on his death was worth 801,955,030.94 Japanese Yen which represents US$7,500,000.00. As at when he took the life insurance, he was not married and he later got married and the spouse who was the next of kin, precede his dead. The life insurance portfolio does not have any existing heir at the moment. Our company has made frantic effort to established contact with the family; all effort has been abortive as the insured and the spouse do not have any offspring.

I am contacting you because you bear the same last name as our late insured. This is to avoid the confiscation of the said funds by the authorities, since the law stipulates that such funds after five years will be confiscated by the Japanese government. Is it possible for you to accept this offer?

My suggestion is that, I want you to stand as the beneficiary since you have the same last name and we have been unable to locate any heir or members of the deceased’s family, having exonerated the time frame.

I know you are not related but after countless efforts to locate direct relative to the late client, and failure to meet up with this deadline means the insurance will be liquidated to the Bureau as unclaimed fund.

I am willing to offer you 45% of the total sum, and we will use 5% for CSR, while I will be remitted 50%. I will employ the services of a legal practitioner who will perfect all the necessary probate document, while I use my influence in my company to ensure that the funds is approved for us, that will then place your name as the heir to the late insured, having satisfied all the relevant legal documentations that will assist to facilitate the release of the fund to you without any breach of Japan or international laws.

I have worked out all modalities to complete this transaction successfully, be rest assured that the transaction is 100% legal and risk free. If you would like to execute this transaction with me, please send me an email and kindly treat this as an informal correspondence.

I look forward to reading your opinions on this offer. I send my very best wishes to you and your family.

Kind Regards,
Ichiryu Kawai
 
Top