Ifeanyi Banks, Nigerian in India

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
From IFEANYI BANKS
Return-Path: <ifyyanky@hotmail.com>
Received: from 115.240.23.12, India, Reliance Communications Ltd, [antiabuse.support@relianceada.com]
Reply-To: <ify.banks@yahoo.com>
Subject: BROTHER/ NWANNE
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010

BROTHER/ NWANNE

I GOT YOUR CONTACT THROUGH THE FORMAT YOU THROW TO MY BOX.

GREETINGS TO YOU, WELL I KNOW THIS MAIL WILL COME TO U AS SURPRISE, BUT DO NOT FEEL BAD I BELIEVE IS GOOD MAIL FROM YOUR BROTHER WHO IS IN OFFSHORE IN INDIA.

WELL I WILL LIKE YOU TO KNOW THAT MY NAME IS IFEANYI FROM IMO STATE. AM LIVING IN INDIA FOR NOW, AM GUY-MAN HERE AM INTO JOB WASH WASH, TRANSFER, COME AND CARRY AND LOTTO JOBS AND ALSO PROVIDE LOCAL ACCOUNT FOR COLLECTING MONEY.

SO FEEL FREE AND GET BACK TO ME I WORK DIPLOMATIC LEVELS MEANING ALL THE JOBS HAVE TO BE PROGRAM THROUGH DIPLOMATIC MEANS.

BROTHER I WILL LIKE YOU TO GET BACK TO ME FOR US TO WORK TOGETHER AS BROTHER AND SHARE GOOD MONEY THIS YEAR, IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

I WILL BE HOPING TO READ FROM YOU, GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS EMAIL IN THIS EMAIL ADDRESS OR YOU ADD ME SO THAT WILL CAN CHAT AND KNOW EACH ORDER WELL. (ify.banks@yahoo.com)

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING, NO CHEATING NO BETRAYAL.

ONE LOVE.
Ifeanyi. +919717035337

BROTHER/ NWANNE
2010年11月8日 星期一 下午
寄件人: "IFEANYI BANKS" <ifyyanky@hotmail.com>
加入寄件人到通訊錄
收件人: 匿名收件人BROTHER/ NWANNE

I GOT YOUR CONTACT THROUGH THE FORMAT YOU THROW TO MY BOX.

GREETINGS TO YOU, WELL I KNOW THIS MAIL WILL COME TO U AS SURPRISE, BUT DO NOT FEEL BAD I BELIEVE IS GOOD MAIL FROM YOUR BROTHER WHO IS IN OFFSHORE IN INDIA.

WELL I WILL LIKE YOU TO KNOW THAT MY NAME IS IFEANYI FROM IMO STATE. AM LIVING IN INDIA FOR NOW, AM GUY-MAN HERE AM INTO JOB WASH WASH, TRANSFER, COME AND CARRY AND LOTTO JOBS AND ALSO PROVIDE LOCAL ACCOUNT FOR
COLLECTING MONEY.

SO FEEL FREE AND GET BACK TO ME I WORK DIPLOMATIC LEVELS MEANING ALL THE JOBS HAVE TO BE PROGRAM THROUGH DIPLOMATIC MEANS.

BROTHER I WILL LIKE YOU TO GET BACK TO ME FOR US TO WORK TOGETHER AS BROTHER AND SHARE GOOD MONEY THIS YEAR, IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

I WILL BE HOPING TO READ FROM YOU, GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS EMAIL IN THIS EMAIL ADDRESS OR YOU ADD ME SO THAT WILL CAN CHAT AND KNOW EACH ORDER WELL. (ify.banks@yahoo.com)

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING, NO CHEATING NO BETRAYAL.

ONE LOVE.
Ifeanyi. +919717035337