Internet Success - Job Scam

i am watching you

Google sues

False advertisement, to people with no clue who need to make meats end !

Suddenly find themselves, in a whole lot a shit !

Sure why don't i get people, to become spammers, under a false heading ( IP - Intellectual Property ) being Google, " i've always wanted to work for google !

Then whilst thinking i do work for google, i am suckered into a world, unbeknownst to myself, as a mule !

http://news.cnet.com/8301-27080_3-10410831-245.html

i am watching you

IP Job Scammers

Article Credit to Elinor Mills

Google is taking legal action to stop companies from allegedly using the search giant's name to trick people into paying for supposed work-at-home kits advertised online and in e-mails.
The company filed a lawsuit on Monday in federal court in Salt Lake City against Pacific WebWorks and other, unnamed defendants alleging trademark infringement and dilution, unfair competition, federal cyberpiracy, and violation of consumer sales practices. The lawsuit can be amended to add the names of additional defendants as they are uncovered.
"This action seeks to stop a widespread Internet advertising scam that is defrauding the public by misusing the famous Google brand," the suit says. "The scam victimizes unsuspecting consumers by prominently displaying the famous Google mark, by suggesting sponsorship by the plaintiff Google Inc., and by urging consumers to obtain a kit supposedly showing them how to make money working from home with Google."
A call to Pacific WebWorks seeking comment on allegations of fraud was not returned on Monday.

i am watching you

terms and conditions

I *love* the fact it CLEARLY states in their terms and conditions, that everything is fictional ! AND The logos are trademarks of their respective owners.

Do they think that would be some legal loophole ?

In my eye's

a) Hey i will create a site and use UN, Unicef, Big names !

b) I will then have these links, have pop ups with Internet Jobs which i will use images of Google Cheques !!!!!

c) Hmmm.... In terms and conditions, i will state that it is all fake and the logos i use are not mine !

d) Then i will take your money and run away !

THE STORY DEPICTED ON THIS SITE AND THE PERSON DEPICTED IN THE STORY ARE NOT REAL . RATHER, THIS STORY IS BASED ON THE RESULTS THAT SOME PEOPLE WHO HAVE USED THESE PRODUCTS HAVE ACHIEVED. THE RESULTS PORTRAYED IN THE STORY AND IN THE COMMENTS ARE ILLUSTRATIVE, AND MAY NOT BE THE RESULTS THAT YOU ACHIEVE WITH THESE PRODUCTS. THIS PAGE RECEIVES COMPENSATION FOR CLICKS ON OR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS FEATURED ON THIS SITE.
I do not work for Google and Google does not sponsor, endorse, and is in no way affiliated with this website. All trademarks are owned by their respective owners. This publication provides the Author's opinions and neither the Publisher nor the author intends to render legal, accounting, financial, business or other professional advice with this publication. With regards to licensing of a business enterprise, any legal accounting or tax matters. Author and publisher is an Affiliate of the company offering the business opportunity and are remunerated by advertiser. Author and publisher strongly suggest that the reader seek the services of appropriate licensed business, financial and or legal professionals before proceeding with any actions and comply with the local, state and federal licensing and guideline requirements which the reader resides or conducts business.

The Publisher and Author disclaim any personal liability, loss or risk incurred as a consequence of the use and application of the offer, either directly or indirectly, of any advice, information, or methods presented in this publication. Individual comments are unedited and not the opinion of Author or Publisher and not liable for their comments and opinions. Author or Publisher is not associated with Google, Inc.

All trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed are registered and/or unregistered Trademarks of their respective owners.

This website is not associated with ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, or USA Today.

The logos are trademarks of their respective owners.

Stores Seen on ABC, AOL, Global, CNN and CNBC relate to republication of http://www.nytimes.com/2006/01/16/technology/16ecom.html?_r=1
Back Home

i am watching you

follow on

http://www.royalacademyun.com/as_executive.htm

VICE PRESIDENT: LYN VICKERY- ART-CULTURE-AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND
http://www.globalactint.com/

VICE PRESIDENT: LYUDMILA MAUCH - EDUCATION, TRAVEL, INTERNATIONAL CULTURE, TOURISM - GERMANY (10.01.1955 Breissgau strasse 70 76486 Baden-Baden)

VICE PRESIDENT-MIKHAIL PIOTROVSKY- FINE ART-RUSSIA (Hermitage)

VIP ACADEMY MEMBER: Dr. VICTOR SHEVCHENKO - PRESIDENT OF ACADEMY NATIONAL SECURITY OF RUSSIA INDUSTRIES - MOSCOW RUSSIA

The fake google adds and fake UN sites all from here !

i am watching you

Royal Academy VP Testimonial

Royal Academy representatives - since when has any Queen or King or President felt this way? Yet they call themselves Royal Academy ! And state below.

Lyn Vickery:

GLOBAL ACTION INTERNATIONAL

The disgraceful and shambolic state of world politics, finance and economics is indisputable testament to the failure of almost all forms of human government.

In these present times it is the sacred cow called Western DEMOCRACY that is sick.

Why?

Because Democracy no longer represents the voice of the people.

The grand experiment of delegation of power from the PEOPLE to their elected representatives has failed miserably. The opportunists, the parasites and the wolves are in charge of the henhouse and the eggs are disappearing by the day.

It is time for the PEOPLE to take back their POWER. The impotent cry of millions that "There's nothing you can do." must be answered in the positive.

The only truly representative government for a PEOPLE is the PEOPLE themselves. That is why we stress the importance of Citizens Initiated Referenda on all issues of national and international importance.

Had such referendums been held by nations across the globe over the past half century the world would be a vastly different and better place.

The task of good government is to serve the PEOPLE, not dictate to us.

Globalist (New World Order) government is government by often unelected self serving power elite's and massive wealth sucking entities determined to control, exploit, impoverish, and enslave the PEOPLE and is therefore the sworn enemy of the PEOPLE.

Global Action empowers PEOPLE to comprehensively expose political lies, chicanery, injustice, greed, and stupidity in all its forms and yet still retain sanity, humanity, compassion and humility in a world rapidly going insane.

Global Action offers leadership that understands and heeds the lessons of history, yet is free from failed ideology and tradition.

Only by standing upon the shoulders of those who went before us can we begin to glimpse Mankind's bright future.

Global Action strives to encourage the best PEOPLE to assume leadership positions and be the PEOPLE'S true umpires and champions, rewarding people's effort, honesty and right practice.