Isaac Prosper Laurent, DR Congo

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <victoriavanresburgsa@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-lj1-f196.google.com) (209.85.208.196)
From: Mrs Victoria Van Resburg <victoriavanresburgsa@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2019
Subject: I CHOOSE YOU. DETAILS are in the attached.

I CHOOSE YOU. DETAILS are in the attached.

FROM: MR. ISAAC PROSPER LAURENT.

JOHANNESBURG,
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA.
Email: mrisaaclaurent@gmail.com <mailto:mrisaaclaurent@gmail.com>

Attention,

My name is MR ISAAC PROSPER LAURENT from the Democratic Republic of Congo, now residing in Johannesburg the Republic of South Africa due to the death of my father. I am the son of the second wife of late MR LAURENT KABILA, the former President of THE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO (DRC). Whom his bodyguard killed some time ago. If you are conversant with the public issues you must have heard from the cable news. Your contact address got to me through trade journal here in Johannesburg, South Africa. I am highly convinced as to solicit for your support and assistance after studying your personal profile. Thus, after my humble decision to solicit your understanding and co-operation in this transaction, as it will be beneficial to all of us involved.

After the death of my father, my mother called me and narrated to me how she and my late father deposited the sum of (US$48,500,000.00 (FOURTY EIGHT MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) with a private security company here in Johannesburg South Africa. She also showed me all the documents related to this deposited money as proof of deposit, which no other person or the first wife and her son which is now the President of (D.R.C.) know about it. It is only my mother and my late father who knows about the money which I am the legal beneficiary of the fund.

However, my aim of contacting you is to assist me and my mother to take this sum of money into your nominated bank account in your country or any part of the world where the money will be saved. Secondly, you will also help us to invest this money profitably in your country. Should this meet your utmost consideration, Kindly reply through my E-mail: mrisaaclaurent@gmail.com junlaurentkab@gmail.com

Full Name:

We agreed to offer you 20% of the total amount for helping us to move this money to a safe destination and the remaining 80% will be for my mother and I.

The confidentiality in this transaction cannot be overemphasized as we trust and believe that you will oblige us the needed security and attention it demands. Please treat this transaction with absolute confidentiality. Also include your private telephone and fax numbers for confidential communication. I will then furnish you with more details. Send your information as you reply and send it to my private email: mrisaaclaurent@gmail.com <mailto:junlaurentkab@gmail.com>

Full Name:
Address:
Occupation:
Contact number:
Private email:

I look forward to your urgent and positive response. Be blessed as you assist me.

Best Regards
MR. ISAAC PROSPER LAURENT
 
Top