Isabella Minoru, divorce collection

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
New name in a fake check scam for lawyers:

Given name: Isabella
Surname: Minoru

Minoru is a Japanese name. It is a man's first name. It is not a family name.

She has a fake Japanese passport (K0129M89Z4) and a fake South Korean driver's license. See here for more passports with this number: http://antifraudintl.org/threads/japan-fake-passports.38006/

Please do not respond to this person. He is a Nigerian criminal and he wants to send you a fake check.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
These clowns are sending out fake documents now. The documents originate in Canada.

Collaborative Law
Participation Agreement
(If Children are included, include III)
ISABELLA MINORU
---------------and
FRANKLIN MINORU
------"the Parties"

XVII. Acknowledgment
Both Parties and their lawyers acknowledge that they have read this Agreement, understand its terms and conditions, and agree to abide by them. The parties have chosen the Collaborative Law Process to reduce emotional and financial costs, and to generate a final agreement that addresses their concerns. They agree to work in good faith to achieve these goals.

Park Yonchi, Esq.
Lawyer for Franklin Minoru

Kensuke Wang Esq
Lawyer for Isabella Minoru

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Yes the Oita family court which the documents indicate is in South Korea except it's a city in Japan.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
"Isabella" is telling lawyers she is really in South Korea except it's really just Phestus in Nigeria who is sending the emails.

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
From: Isabell Minoru <isabell-minoru@msn.com> She also uses [isabellaminoru@gmail.com]
Subject: RE: Dear (Please Let Me Know)‏
Date: Monday, November 14, 2011

Dear

Apology for the delay in getting this news to you. I received a call and email from Mr. Franklin Minoru that he has sent your firm a partial payment to avoid further litigation. I was very pleased to hear this decent notification. In the light of this and because I have not sent you the retainer amount, I ask that you deduct your retainer and any cost accumulated so far. The balances from the amount received should be kept in your client trust account. I thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with your firm and appreciate your counsel and hope we will be able to collect the remainder of the funds owed to me. I await your acknowledgment.

Truly Yours,
Ms. Isabella.

U

Unregistrd%65*25$

other email addresses

I received this email tonight (errors in original):

Reply To: [isabell88@cpll.cn]
BC: (me)

I need your counsel for litigation,collection or enforcement-of-settlement-agreement between me and my ex.

Isabella Minoru

Thanks for your postings; as a result I knew this was a scam right away!

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
From Isabell Minoru
Return-Path: <isabell-minoru@msn.com>
Received: from 208.53.158.94, United States, Memphis, Fdcservers.net, [abuse@fdcservers.net]
Return-Path: [isabell-minoru@msn.com]
Subject: Dear

Dear ,

Apology for the delay in getting this news to you. I received a call and email from Mr. Franklin Minoru that he has sent your firm a partial payment to avoid further litigation. I was very pleased to hear this decent notification. In the light of this and because I have not sent you the retainer amount, I ask that you deduct your retainer and any cost accumulated so far. The balances from the amount received should be kept in your client trust account. I thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with your firm and appreciate your counsel and hope we will be able to collect the remainder of the funds owed to me. I await your acknowledgment.

Truly Yours,
Ms. Isabella.

Gentle Giant

Giant Admin for a Day
Staff member
Subject: RE: Dear‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏‏‏‏(Please Let Me Know)‏

Dear

Truly Yours,
Ms. Isabella.

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Isabella Minoru <isabellaminoru@gmail.com> wrote:

I have just been informed that a certified cashier check in the amount of $297,500.00 was sent to you office by my ex, the said payment has already been received in your office, please indicate the receipt of this payment and kindly deduct your retainer fees and any other incurred fees, I shall be forwarding you with wire transfer details to enable you transfer part to me pending others in your account.

Please get back to me as soon as you can

Thank you
Ms. Minoru

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From Isabella Minoru
Return-Path: ~isabellaminoru@gmail.com>
X-Originating-IP: [209.85.210.175] mta1015.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=gmail.com;
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011
Subject:

Thanks for your response to my email. Please see attachment for scanned copy of the divorce decree and agreement for your review. I tried calling a couple of times and with the time difference (+13hrs EST) it is a little bit difficult to gauge the best time to reach you. As earlier stated in my previous correspondence, we were divorced in Japan but my ex husband Franklin Minoru relocated to the United States precisely Illinois which is in your jurisdiction. He is a citizen. This is the reason why I contacted you as there is already an agreement in place. I am pretty sure that my ex husband will avoid litigation and want to settle amicably once he finds out that I am retaining your firm to help enforce payment. My ex husband has the mean to pay for balance he owes me and I know for sure that he has assets in Illinois.

We had an out of court agreement (Out of court settlement) for him to pay $623,000.00 plus legal fees. He has only paid me $122,000.00 since when he was in Japan and later relocated to the United States without paying the balance $501,000.00 he owes me.

I am hereby seeking your firm’s assistance in collecting the balance from him. He will agree to pay me the balance once he realizes that I have retained your law firm like to help me collect/enforce payment from my ex-husband or litigate this matter if he fails to pay as promised.

I expect this to be resolved in a timely manner. Sequel to this, I await the retainer agreement and mode of remitting payment for the retainer.

Yours truly,
Ms. Isabella Minoru
206-46 Cheongnyangni-dong, Dongdaemun-gu,
Seoul, S. Korea

N

Not registered

Played along

Here is the wire account info for this guy.

Below are the details for the wire transfer, deduct your retainer fees and any other cost accumulated so far. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with your firm and I really appreciate your counsel. On the other hand, my son is seriously ill and requires to undertake a surgical operation immediately. I will be needing an urgent funds to pay for his operation.

Bank Name: THE BANK OF FUKUOKA, LTD.
Bank Branch: YUKUHASHI BRANCH
Branch Code. 451
Swift Code: FKBKJPJT
Bank Address: FUKUOKA KEN YUKUHASHI - SHI CHUO 3-1-22
Bank phone number: +81- 930-22-0290
Account Number: - 2465821
Company Account Name: IRANNY INTERNATIONAL
Company Address: FUKUOKA KEN MIYAKOGUN KANDA MACHI ARATU 3-2-11-403.

Thank you.

Regards,
Ms. Isabella Minoru.

FloridaDude

A new email for our distressed lady. isabella.minoru53@gmail.com

I thank you for your prompt response. Currently am living in Japan and
Franklin Minoru live in USA. I tried calling a couple of times and with the
time

difference(+13hrs EST) it is a little bit difficult to gauge the best time
to reach you vice verse. We agreed under this Collaborative Law Agreement
for a

one time cash settlement of $623,000.00 usd to his credit, he has paid me
$122,000.00 usd but still owing $501,000.00 usd. He is aware of my

intention to seek legal actions. I will be pleased to provide further
information on this matter on request. I expect this to be a non-litigation
matter. I

have already advised him I am planning on retaining your firm. If possible
please send me a retainer agreement so that we can proceed. Also send me

the payment information of your firm just in case my ex-husband wants to
make the full payment he owes payment without further delays or possible

litigation. Thank you and have a pleasant day.

Regards,
Isabella Minoru.

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 3:39 PM, GOOFY.com> wrote:

> I would be glad to help you resolve this. Please call and schedule your
> free consultation so we can discuss your options.
>
>
> > I am contacting your firm in regards to enforcement/collection of divorce
> > settlement or possible litigation with my ex husband Franklin Minoru who
> > resides in your jurisdiction. If you are in the position to represent me
> > at
> > the moment kindly advice immediately.
> >
> > Yours truly,
> > Isabella Minoru