Jacqueline Fitzgerald

koyangy

[fitzgeraldjacqui83@yahoo.com]

This person is dangerous because she'd send you her passport scan or property title! You can see the passport scan version she sent me here:

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=hxbg9q1u7us9lkf

Scam email:

Hello xxx,

Its good to hear from you.....Due to the nature of my job it takes me around Europe and Asia often and am in London at the moment, I left for UK yesterday and i return November 15....My apartment is fully furnished for modern living so you don't need to come with anything, You will be paying $500 monthly and $400 bond fee that will be refunded on the move out date.... also i can trust you with my property cuz i believe you are tidy, clean and matured also you sound good and nice. I have the apartment locked and the key deposited with the DHL office so they can deliver the keys to you in less than 24hours or it can be picked up with a reference number. I'll like you to send me the details below so that i can prepare the lease document in your name as soon as possible, so that you can proceed with your payment and the room will be fully reserved for you upon your arrival. The minimum stay is 2 months and maximum is 2 years.

Full Name:
Moving Date:
Present Address:

I'll be looking forward to read from you again soon.

My # is +447904403441 but i am usually on Airborne... I want you to pay for 1 Month and bond deposit in advance so that i know you are really serious about my apartment and to secure things upon your arrival...all photos and things stated are the same as inside. All bills are included in the rent like electricity and water so no extra charges.. You need to Secure my Apartment Asap as i have other clients wanting my apartment, fill the details above so i can provide your lease agreement document and also give you payment details, also you can download anything on the Internet, the subscription still has 1 year.

I work for KLM Airline

Here is my Passport for security reasons.

Best Regards
Jacqueline Fitzgerald

M

Michelle Duvall

OMG

I've got a letter from her today about a room in Singapore and she asked me to pay a deposit...

koyangy

@wonderwoman

Hi, I'm not sure why the link doesn't work for you. I can still access to the image file uploaded. Do you wanna try again? Or if you want, you can pm me your email address, I can send it over to you.

R

rogalega

be careful

Hi,I have the same email from she but for rent the room in Gld Coast....

B

Bono

rental scam

I just received an offer from her to rent a property in Melbourne. Thanks everyone for helping me stop this before it was too late.

R

reddes02

Another one

Hi everyone. I just received an email from the same person stating that she had a room in Melbourne. "I told her to GO F$%K YOURSELF. I hope you die." She gave it away as soon as she asked for a money deposit. And then alerted hotmail that the email was spam. Anyway, keep looking out, guys

kelikha

Is it really a fraud you think?

She showed passport
Certificate of ownership of the house

The only thing that London thing...

Why are you so sure that it is fraud?

W

wolfe

Received an email after registering on nzflatmates.co.nz. Saying she has places in Auckland and Wellington to rent, even sending in fake photos of her apartment. She is using email: [fitz.jacqui83@yahoo.com]. Didn't realise it was a scam till I decided to google her name and email and came across this site. Sounded too good to be true!

87swissGirl

Guys the same thing happen to me too, just yesterday. I almost paid, luckly i didnt. I saw she did that to you last year so shes keep doing it, i went to the police to make a report.

Shes such a BICH excuse my language buts true.

Dit any one of you pay?:mad: :mad: :mad:

A

a bourkey

same

just got an email too.. for auckland city nz.. gosh lucky i just googled her!

P

Pisces12

I also had her contact me via nzflatmates. co. nz about her properties in Christchurch, I googled her because she was nonspecific with her properties so I was assuming she might be a real estate agent and I could find everything she might tell me online. Also, she used "I'll like you to send me a message", no normal person says that! :p

Go google and these forums for giving me the heads up straight away.

I will contact nzflatmates to see if they can do anything about it, I see they had already disabled a flat profile she had been using, but who knows if they can stop her making new accounts.

R

rentingperson

Jacqueline Fitzgerald is on EasyRoommate.com.au and renting unit from the Goldcoast, be aware!

I have signed up on EasyRoommate.com.au recently and received a message from Jacqueline Fitzgerald. This time she uses [sweetjacqui23@yahoo.com] to continue the fraud renting the property on the Southport, Goldcoast.
I felt suspicious that she sent me her passport scanned copy, therefore, googled her name and found her here.

She send me the following two emails:
=================================
First one with the property photos:
How are you doing...Hope fine? It's good to know your still waiting and searching for the best place that will suit you. Am an easy going person and would definitely love to have someone of that Prospect in my apartment. Every information that you need will be stated in the most definite and explicit way which would enable you make your choice. I have attached the pictures of my lovely home. It is a well furnished suitable home. If it's modern living you require don't go past this house. This home offers 2 bedrooms and fantastic galley kitchen and open plan modern dining/living. Two fresh bathroom and two good sized bedrooms. Close to restaurants. This property is located in central Southport within walking distance to the Gold Coast Hospital, TAFE, Schools and Colleges, Australia Fair Shopping Centre and much more. My Address is 5/25 White Street, Southport QLD 4215 and the break down of the rent is $150 Per Week ( $600.00 Per Month) Bond is $400.00 (The Bond is refundable on your move out date} Utilities include Electricity, gas, air con, cable, phone and internet. Let me know if Interested so we could proceed and my lovely apartment would be reserved for you upon your arrival.
I am an Air Hostess by profession.
I anticipate to read from you soon again.
Kind Regards
Fitzgerald Jacqueline
=================================================
Second one with the passport copy and property certificate:

Hello XXX,
Its good to hear from you..... Due to the nature of my job it takes me around Europe and Asia often and am in London at the moment, I left for UK yesterday and i return March 20. The bedrooms are Large with a queen size bed, also i have washing machine, TV, dryer etc, My home is fully furnished for modern living so you don't need to come with anything, you will be paying $600 per month which includes all utility bills and $400 bond fee that will be refunded on the move out date.... I have the apartment locked and the key deposited with the DHL office so they can deliver the keys to you in less than 24hours or it can be picked up with a reference number. I'll like you to send me the details below so that i can prepare the lease document in your name as soon as possible, so that you can proceed with your payment and the room will be fully reserved for you upon your arrival.... Yes there is car park.

Full Name:
Moving Date:
Present Address:

My # is +447904403441 but i am usually on Airborne... I want you to pay for 1 Month rent and bond deposit in advance so that i know you are really serious about my apartment and to secure things upon your arrival...all photos and things stated are the same as inside. All bills are included in the rent like electricity and water so no extra charges.. You need to Secure my Apartment Asap as i have other clients wanting my apartment, fill the details above so i can provide your lease agreement document and also give you payment details, also you can download anything on the Internet, the subscription still has 1 year
I work for KLM Airline
Here is my Passport for security reasons also my Certificate of Ownership

Best Regards
Jacqueline Fitzgerald

the truth

this is a SCAM NOT REAL!!

this person is not real!!!! this person try to scam me thankfully i found this on google she didn't get me! she sending me an e-mail saying there a room available in wellington 115 Vivian St, Te Aro 6011, wellington New Zealand this is what she sent in the email:

Its good to hear from you...Due to the nature of my job it takes me around Europe and Asia often and am in London at the moment, I left for UK and i return April 18....My apartment is fully furnished for modern living so you don't need to come with anything, you will be paying $600 monthly and $400 bond fee that will be refunded on the move out date....I have the apartment locked and the key deposited with the DHL office so they can deliver the keys to you in less than 24hours or it can be picked up with a reference number. I'll like you to send me the details below so that i can prepare the lease document in your name as soon as possible, so that you can proceed with your payment and the room will be fully reserved for you upon your arrival.

Full Name:
Moving Date:
Present Address:

My # is +447904403441 but i am usually on Airborne... I want you to pay for 1 Month and bond deposit in advance so that i know you are really serious about my apartment and to secure things upon your arrival...all photos and things stated are the same as inside. All bills are included in the rent like electricity and water so no extra charges.. You need to Secure my Apartment Asap as i have other clients wanting my apartment, fill the details above so i can provide your lease agreement document and also give you payment details, also you can download anything on the Internet, the subscription still has 1 year.

I work for KLM Airline

Here is my Passport for security reasons also my Certificate of Ownership

Best Regards
Jacqueline Fitzgerald