James Tobi, GT Bank

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <dhldeliveryagent14@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-wm1-f66.google.com) (209.85.128.66)
Reply-To: gtbank548@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019
Subject: GOOD NEWS ABOUT YOUR WESTERN UNION PAYMENT OF $5000.00

Good News My Dear In Christ,

How are you doing today? I was mailing you through out yesterday and today but you don't feel to answer all my mails why,where are you now because you suppose to be receiving at least one transfer of $5000.00 to $10.000.00 thousand since yesterday and today because i was mailing to inform you that i want help you pay $100.00 so that you can be able to come up with the remaining balance of $50.00 and start be Receiving your payment as from today if you send the balance of $50.00 in time.

meanwhile, you still have the opportunity to send the remaining balance of $50.00 today and receive at least one payment of $5000.00 and wait for another payment tomorrow because the fee is only thing that holding your payment now.

Notice;you have to return my $100.00 back as soon as you receive your first payment of $5000.00, otherwise i will not send you another payment,now you should try as much as possible and make sure that you will send this remaining balance of $50.00 in time today with this given informations,below;

RECEIVER'S NAME: ......JAMES TOBI
ADDRESS:................. No.58.AKPAKPA COTONOU, REPUBLIC OF BENIN
TEXT QUESTION:.... IN GOD
TEXT ANSWER:..... WE TRUST
AMOUNT: $50.00
CONTROL NUMBER (MTCN)........................
SENDER'S NAME SHOULD BE YOUR NAME ............................OK.

Below is the information's you need to use pick up your first payment $5000.00 Dollars,but you can not pick it up until you send the remaining balance of $50.00 before i will give you the LAST MTCN NUMBER to pick up your $5000.00 payment in any western union around you.

Sender Name------JAMES TOBI
Text Question-------What Color?
Text Answer---------White
Amount----------$5000.00
MTCN -203 512 775_

I am expecting you with western union payment information so that i will give you the last Mtcn Number to use pick up your payment of $5000.00 immediately without further delay.

I will be waiting to hear from you today.
Thank you and God bless.

Mr.James Tobi
Managing Director Of (Foreign Department)
Gt Bank Head Office contobgo Reublic of Benin
Email:;; gtbank548@gmail.com
Call us @ +229 90321893