James Weslley, EPG Exploration Services LLC

S

SCOTT MANCINELLI

Apologies for the late response and thank you for getting back to me regarding my potential legal representation request. I want you to draft a commercial lease agreement between my company and Harmon Oil Co which is located in your state. We are negotiating the terms for a lease agreement. They are looking at the possibility of leasing my Subsea Well Intervention Equipment for a 12 months duration.

We will require your services for the following:

Draft the lease agreement

Review the required documents for the lease

We will handle negotiations. We may need your advice on the legal part if the need arises.

The total value of the transaction will be around $3,400,000 which will be handled by my company. We were hoping to kick this off by mid-September, due to the COVID19 out break we are uncertain about the closing date. I will provide you with our previous lease agreements which we have used in the past to make things move as fast as possible.

Send me a retainer agreement based on your hourly rate, I believe you will not exceed 20 hours on the whole project. My week is looking tied, we can schedule to discuss after I have reviewed your retainer agreement and once we are set to have you start drafting the lease agreement. I look forward to hearing from you and working with you on this project. Let me know if you have any questions.

Lessee Conflict:
Harmon Oil Co
6696 Beech St,
North Branch,
MI 48461

Regards,

James Weslley
Vice President
EPG Exploration Services LLC
Tel: 318-217-3281
Address:330 Marshall Street
Ste 1002 Shreveport LA 71101
Web: Home page | EPG Explorations

G

Greg Schmidt

Got this too. But from a Michael Wallace at EPG stating that they are trying to do a lease with a Utah oil company.

M

Maryland attorney

Also received this but from Robert Carson, VP EPG Exploration Services. This is by far the most sophisticated scam I've seen. Their webpage looks legitimate at first glance.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
It's sophisticated for scammers. It's also multinational. It would help to get some emails and links to their websites since they probably have a zombie website.

luvinlife2

I received a very similar inquiry under the names:
Drillstream Explorations LLC
James Richard &
Richard Wallace
I've reported it here
I received the first email on 9/23/20

D

David E. Rosenbloom Esq.

I received a very similar inquiry under the names:
Drillstream Explorations LLC
James Richard &
Richard Wallace
I've reported it here
I received the first email on 9/23/20
Me Too I believe it came from the bar but since im on avvo it could have come through there too! Interesting that they would be leasing their subsea well equipment to a firm in Utah but who knows huh? LOL

D

David E. Rosenbloom Esq.

Apologies for the late response and thank you for getting back to me regarding my potential legal representation request. I want you to draft a commercial lease agreement between my company and Harmon Oil Co which is located in your state. We are negotiating the terms for a lease agreement. They are looking at the possibility of leasing my Subsea Well Intervention Equipment for a 12 months duration.

We will require your services for the following:

Draft the lease agreement

Review the required documents for the lease

We will handle negotiations. We may need your advice on the legal part if the need arises.

The total value of the transaction will be around $3,400,000 which will be handled by my company. We were hoping to kick this off by mid-September, due to the COVID19 out break we are uncertain about the closing date. I will provide you with our previous lease agreements which we have used in the past to make things move as fast as possible.

Send me a retainer agreement based on your hourly rate, I believe you will not exceed 20 hours on the whole project. My week is looking tied, we can schedule to discuss after I have reviewed your retainer agreement and once we are set to have you start drafting the lease agreement. I look forward to hearing from you and working with you on this project. Let me know if you have any questions.

Lessee Conflict:
Harmon Oil Co
6696 Beech St,
North Branch,
MI 48461

Regards,

James Weslley
Vice President
EPG Exploration Services LLC
Tel: 318-217-3281
Address:330 Marshall Street
Ste 1002 Shreveport LA 71101
Web: Home page | EPG Explorations
Received same email. Might it not make sense, if in fact this isn't set up already, for someone in this forum to see if either the ABA or another organization might not be interested in forwarding such info to the respective bars etc. so that bars could alert their members with more immediacy?

D

David E. Rosenbloom Esq.

The website I found for EPG Explorations is here and it was similar to Drillstream Explorations LLC here - privacy policies, language, etc.
The website I found for EPG Explorations is here and it was similar to Drillstream Explorations LLC here - privacy policies, language, etc.
Great or at least pretty fair website except for the names of their drill sites which are ridiculous and other spelling and grammatical errors.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Great or at least pretty fair website except for the names of their drill sites which are ridiculous and other spelling and grammatical errors.
Which are classic signs of a fake website.

Also, the introduction was probably though Avvo. If it is through the ABA then they have a serious problem.

It's a problem in America to contact 50 state bars. We had hoped that the ABA would take this seriously but there hasn't been a lot of discussion about it that I know of. We posted in 2008 USA: Scammers step up efforts against law firms when this started and a more recent one in 2016 US: Lawyers targeted by new email scam from the ABA.

Some success, but very slowly. Some of the scammers have been arrested, and no, they do not want to lease anything from anyone in Utah. It's all about a fake check.

SaucePicante

SEE THE ATTACHED DETAILS OF A DRILLSTREAM EXPLORATION, LLC SCAM THAT IS CURRENTLY BEING PLAYED. SAME M.O. AS THE EPG Exploration Services LLC SCAM POSTED ABOVE. MY POST IS DETAILED AND LONG, SO I DID NOT INSERT IT HERE. IT IS ATTACHED.

Attachments

• DRILLSTREAM -SCAM.pdf
    267.2 KB · Views: 5