Jane Warren

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <warren.j50@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic307-11.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (66.163.190.34)
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2018
To: JOSEPH DUKE <josef1011duk@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Happy New Month

Hello

How are you? I hope you are doing great and in good condition of health? It is nice to hear from you I do not know how to start and where to end. I came across your email address while searching for an old colleague of mine and I was curious to find out more about you so I decided to send a message to you. I promise I will always give my attention in anticipation to further our friendship and to know you better. It is nice and my pleasure to meet you. If you not okay with this I do understand and please accept my apologies but if you would love to get to know more about me and probably build a friendship, I would tell you more about me in my next mail.

Take Care.
Jane Warren

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Photo at: http://antifraudintl.org/threads/jane-warren.126587/

Received: from (EHLO sonic306-21.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (66.163.189.83)
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2018

Not really but i can share with you more about my self so that you can get to know me.
My name is Jane Warren, I am from California, and I live in Long Beach I am a simple woman, easy-going and easy to communicate with. I am a woman with so much understanding and I love someone who appreciates understanding, truth, and care and is serious-minded.
I’ve blue eyes, my height is 5’10” the last time I checked. I like to be fit and that is why I try to start every morning with my exercises, I am a geologist. I am a consultant in my field and an independent contractor, sometimes I do not even have much time for myself because of the nature of my job but i'm trying to take things slow now and focus more on my self. I'll stop here for now. I have attached a photo of me to this email.
Take care always
Jane Warren

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2018

Hello

I am happy to hear from you after I had sent you the email about me. I just checked my email right now to see if I have a message from you and I am glad to receive it now. First, thank you for your time and attention.

I know we are getting to know each other and you will also be wondering the type of person that I am well, I am a very simple woman, my views and opinion on life are quite different from most people there are basic things I like and what I dislike as an individual but not to say that I am so principled but I value things worth doing right. I do not smoke, but I take wine occasionally mostly red or white wines. I am easy going, affectionate not hot-tempered, not jealous unless you give me a reason to be jealous. I will like to know a little more about you if you do not mind opening up to me; what are your likes and dislikes? Do you smoke or drink? What do you do for fun? What kind of food do you like? your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me.
I am still not sure where this is going to go, but I am more than willing to know you better and to give my time to this friendship regardless of the distance between us. Here is my cellphone no: 619-567-8487 feel free to drop me a text and i'll try to give you a shout if you're not busy. I'm currently on vacation in Hawaii

Until then, take care and have a great one.

Jane

Quark

Staff member
How are you and how was your night? I hope you're alright? Thanks for your email and sharing with me more about yourself, its nice to hear from you. I decided to write this message so that you will truly know who I am. I want you to know the simplest things about me. Everyone has their own story of life and I want you to know that whatever you have been through in life is what made you who you are today. Everything happens for a reason and a reason that could be for good or bad, but the most important part of it is for us to learn from what we've been through and make a better life in future. The Life we have after everything we've been through is the greatest gift of everything we wish for, dream for and what we are today.

I have told you a little about me but here are the major points I will like you to know about, my age is 50, I am a widow, I lost my husband 7 years ago to cancer. I don't have kids.
I am a Geologist and I studied Geo-morphology, that's the study of landforms and the process that create them, I go for research and study of a particular area and carry out survey on the rocks and mineral structure of the place which can assist in finding water supplies, oil mineral resources and gas and the information gotten from the survey and study can be useful to mining companies, government agencies and construction companies, depending on who contracted me to carry out the project.

I do also carry out contracts on mining of limestone for construction companies. I think I have given you a little insight about my job in my previous message, the little difference is that it is a little bit demanding sometimes and takes a lot of my time.
All through the building of my career and life, I wasn't interested in keeping close friends, pleasure or men because I needed to meet up the necessary things about my life.
I will stop here for now and will like to welcome any question you will want to know more about me.
Hope to hear from you again. wishing you an awesome weekend.

Jane