Janet Owen, in Spain

Quark

Staff member
Return-Path: <janeto77@hotmail.com>
Received: from 41.155.17.52, Lagos, Nigeria, Starcomms, Dial pool subnet for PH subscribers
Abuse: Navneet Singh, Plot 1261, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria, phone: +234-1-804-9370, fax-no: +234-1-811-0301 e-mail: [navneets@starcomms.com] or Catalin Miclaus, Plot 1261C, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu, phone: +234-7028000733, fax-no: +234-1-8110301 e-mail: [catalin@starcomms.com]
Reply-To: <janeto177@yahoo.com>
To: Janet <janeto77@hotmail.com>
Subject: My Trip To Spain... Please Help
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012

Hello,
Hope you get this on time, I'm sorry for this odd request because it might get to you too urgent but it's due to the situation of things with me right now.

I am presently in Madrid, Spain for an urgent trip. Unfortunately, i was robbed in the hotel i stayed , all my valuables including cash, cell phones was stolen during the attack but luckily i still have my passport with me. I have been to the Embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all. Please i really need your financial assistance now because things are really getting tough on me here. Kindly lend me ¤1,850 EUR or the amount you can afford as soon as possible so i can sort out things and leave here, i assure you i'll refund it immediately i get back. Please send it through Western Union with my name and this address below:

Name: Janet Owen
Address: Avenida Carpetana 141 Madrid
Postal/Zip Code: 28019

Scan the Western Union receipt or write out all the transfer details including the MTCN and send it to me. I will check my email again soon for the transfer details. I will be waiting for your help soon.

Much love
Janet