Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <banimavinga@gmail.com>
Reply-To: covidwelfaremanagement@gmail.com
From: COVID-19 WELFARE MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE <banimavinga@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020
Subject: FROM COVID-19 WELFARE MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE, COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC

FROM COVID-19 WELFARE MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE, COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC

This is from Corona-virus ( COVID-19 ) Welfare Support Team Benin Republic, This is message is designed mainly for support of those that unfortunately infected by this evil and deadly disease called Corona-virus ( COVID-19 ), We need support from people all over the world, the little you support with can go far and i believe as you participate , Almighty God will reward you bountifully in Jesus name, Amen.

However, many has been infected and taken to isolation center but we need help sir/ madam, Moreover, use the provided information bellow to send the little you can starting from $25 to $100 or $50 and I pray that this evil disease called Corona-virus ( COVID-19 ) will never know your house hold in Jesus mighty name, Amen.

THIS IS TO LET YOU KNOW HOW YOU WILL SEND THE MONEY ANY ONE YOU CHOOSE NOW USE TO SEND THE ANY AMOUNT STARTING FROM $25 UP IMMEDIATELY

(1) BUY GIFT CARD LIKE EBAY GIFT CARD OR STEAM WALLET OR ITUNES CARD
(2) USE RIA MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEYGRAM

Receivers name:.....Yvette Djiman Singbo
Country Code: 00229
City: Cotonou
Test Question: When?
Test Answer: Now.

Once you send the money, try to notify us with the payment slip for easy pick up . Please treat this as a matter of urgency for the sake of those victims of disease called Corona-virus ( COVID-19 ).

Yours Sincerely
Mr.Jeff Benjamin Jr
Corona-virus ( COVID-19 ) Welfare Management
Cotonou, Benin Republic
Add me up on whatsapp or Direct call on:: +229-67104463
Email:: covidwelfaremanagement@gmail.com