Jeffrey D Agee, First Citizens Banchares

C

Chiexi

Hi. I also receive message from a name Mrs charlotte flores .. ? and another email saying that theres a cargo that will be deliver
I also recieved it. hi guys what you think with it? i'm actually in situations where i gave my info to the scammer(?)(im not sure lol) and we're doing transactions. iduno what to do:(

I also receive the email from Mrs Charlotte Flores , also from Jeffrey D. Age and Air Freight Cargo International.

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Delete the emails and stop communicating with them. Nothing they tell you is real and they're just trying to steal your money. And read the thread.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
On Sun, Mar 7, 2021 JEFF AGEE <fcbtclegalfirmtrustservices@gmail.com> wrote:

APPROVAL NOTIFICATION UPDATE AND LEGAL PROCEDURE TO PROCESS THE REQUEST OF YOUR PARTNER ( Ma.CHARLLOTE FLORES)

Your details were sent to us by Ma. CHARLLOTE FLORES as her relative to inherit her late husband's cash deposit in a secured Trunk Save Box in our Security Vaults department as her foreign Partner and new beneficiary.

Our Legal firm has been mandated to process her request on your behalf in case you cannot come here in person. Having secured the power of attorney, we shall give you the best of our services and advise.

This legal Department has applied for an affidavit of oath and change of beneficiary ownership in your name to back the release of the deposit so that you receive it through bank to bank transfer or Diplomatic Courier Cash Delivery to you. This is because the deposit is already in a save trunk in our bank security vaults for dispatching. This process will be faster.

Secondly, With the details you provided, we will process the affidavit to legalize the process in order for you to receive the funds as soon as possible. We will get back to you shortly.

Thanks for your cooperation and prompt response to serve you better.

Yours faithfully,
Jeffrey D Agee "Jeff ''
Legal Adviser to F.C.B.T.C & Chairman/CEO
First Citizens Bancshares Inc
One First Citizens Place Dyersburg,
TN 38024 United States
fcbtclegalfirmtrustservices@gmail.com

F

Fancy

Hello guys i Recieve also a text message with the Attached email Address of FloresCharlotte last March 17,2021 it's too late before I found out, i give my info with that scam, how ever I Reported to the Authorities.
Sorry wrong grammar
btw i hope Authorities find them at Take them to jail.

This is the exact email that I received
Same, now I regret my action, replying with these scam bugs.

M

Manilyn

i also recieve same .what to do so that they could not use my information?
I also recieve a text message from them i dont know what to do oh my god,

Oh my god im in this situation too.

It's a scam

D

DREYYY

A
Sir/Ma'am with reference to the delivery of your parcel, we wish to bring to your notice that your parcel has arrived in the Philippines and has been placed on hold for clearing and delivery charge which you are required to pay the amount of 7,500 pesos and once you make your payment send your payment receipt to us for confirmation and we shall immediately release today and deliver your parcel to your home address depending on the time we confirmed your payment, we kindly advise you not to delay the payment and if the payment is not settled within 24 hours, then you will be charge for demurrage, thank's.

Our payment mode is through gcash because it is connected to an online banking system, you can make your payment in 7eleven, palawan express, LBC, villarica, bayad center and pera hub through our gcash thank's.

gcash name: JANINE TAOLE
gcash number: +639267061656

The delivery agent will deliver the parcel to your home address and to avoid any inconvenience. Please check all your items very well if it's complete before the agent leaves.

For more inquiries:
(02)85601321 / +639562232150 / +639687339711

Best regards
AIR FREIGHT CARGO INTERNATIONAL

M

Michaelcruz103076

Same here guys...one day i had an email from nenita fernandez, same story that u send here, they've got my name,address, email, and my own contact number

C

Chaaaaa

I just got that email too last week. I knew that it was a scam on the first place. But i still go with the flow with them and fuck em up. They said that the "box" will arrive tomorrow.