Jerry Mark

Princess

Ninja
Return-Path: <maria.giovanna.march@alice.it>
Received: from smtp301.alice.it (smtp301.alice.it. [82.57.200.117])
Message-ID: <16257d4355d.maria.giovanna.march@alice.it>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018
Reply-To: diplomat.jerrymar77@gmail.com
Subject: Greeting from Diplomat Jerry Mark

This Is To Inform You About My Successfully Arrival At Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Dallas-Taxes-USA, Meanwhile I Am Having A Little Problem With The Custom Authority Because Of The CERTIFICATE OF FUND OWNERSHIP Of Your consignment box Worth $10.5million dollars Which One Of The Airport Authority That said It Will Be Signup From USA Supreme Court Of Justice Authority With The Sum Of $250.

DELIVERY 24HRS/OVERNIGHT DELIVERY) URGENTLY You Also Advice To Reconfirm Your Delivery Address Such As Your Home Address Your Telephone Number And Your Nearest International Airport.

Use This Below Information To Send The CERTIFICATE OF FUND OWNERSHIP PERMIT certificate Fee Which Is The Sum Of $250 To USA With Name Of Supreme Court Of Justice Authority Accountant Officer.

Receivers Name: David hutschenreuter
Address:W5631 state road 33 #26 La
Crosse,Wi,USA 546
Senders's name..
Mtcn..
You Have To Contact Me With This Telephone Or Send Me An Sms right away I Am Waiting To Hear From You With the payment details Asap.contact me or sms me with Phone +1 210 888 8381

Thanks
Best regard
Mr. Jerry Mark

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Owerri, Globacom Limited

Return-Path: <WWW.@wonder.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0228.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0228.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.233.29])
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019
Reply-To: MR JERRY MACK <mrjerrymack18@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <314659664.160631680.1547330628367.JavaMail.root@wonder.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Attention:

Attention:

We have finally succeeded in getting your package worthy of $86Million out of delivery your consignment with the help of Dr David Don Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice Benin which act as your foreign Attorney representative here in Benin.So every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent Mr.Charles Lemon of your package and every Documents guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advice to re-confirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at Los Angeles International Airport in USA with your consignment box, As he called me this morning to inform me that he misplaced your delivery address which he has.

So you are advice to reconfirm your full delivery information to the diplomat so as to have easy conversation with him and to enable you give him full direction to get your package delivered to you and hand you over your package safe and sound, Furthermore you are advice to be very fast as the Agent Mr.Charles Lemon has no time to waste due to his flight ticket, So the Information you are Required to Reconfirm to the Agent is as Follow.

SUBMIT YOUR CONTACT DETAILS SUCH AS,
Your Full Name:
Your Country:
Your Home Address:
Your Occupation:
Your Cell Phone Number:
Your EMail Address
Your Sex:
Your Next Of Kin:

As he is at Los Angeles International Airport in USA right now because of the Searching and Scanning of the consignment box which made him to misplace your address (8) A Copy of Your I D For attached Identification. So contact him to deliver your package first thing tomorrow morning possibly today, So get back to us immediately you contact the Agent to make sure that your fund has getting to you without any hitch, Please try to make sure that you contact him with this Email: mrjerrymack18@gmail.com

Name- Agent... Mr. Charles Lemon
Email:.... mrjerrymack18@gmail.com

So contact him to deliver your Consignment box first thing tomorrow morning possibly today, So get back to us immediately you contact the Agent to make sure that your fund has getting to you without any hitch, Furthermore remember the Agent delivering the Consignment Box does not know the content of that consignment box is money, Because the Attorney which represented you registered it as a family value to avoid hitch during the delivery so unknown circumstances should you let him know the content of that consignment box is to avoid lost of your fund as your Consignment was Sign and Stamp by Federal Ministry of Justice to make sure that it is protected until it gets to you..

Regards
Rev. MR JERRY MACK
mrjerrymack18@gmail.com

Contact and reply only to this my emailaddress:
Contact name: MR JERRY MACK
Contact Email: mrjerrymack18@gmail.com