Jerry 'Phoenix' Orogun, Nigeria

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
He isn't going to travel very far being associated with a terrorist group. Jerry likes MEND whether he's a member or not. Blowing up oil rigs, kidnapping, killing.... just a barrel of laughs. I'm sure MEND appreciates all the money Jerry is funneling into their coffers. Crime fuels terrorism.

Thanks Peter for the info.

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
I think Jerry must be getting jealous that all of his friends are getting attention and he isn't. Don't fret Jerry, there is so much more to come.

jerry1.jpg

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
Jerry 'Phoenix' & Jeffrey Orogun

I am sure that Jerry 'Phoenix' & Jeffrey Orogun are impressing their masters in the confraternities.

Strange, I always thought they wanted things to be kept secret?

Never mind, maybe the enforcers will be having a quiet chat with Jerry 'Phoenix' & Jeffrey Orogun explaining the finer points of secrecy.

"A word to the wise" Eh Jerry 'Phoenix' & Jeffrey Orogun

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Originally Posted by Jerry Orogun
I really do not know you but i will surely investigate you. Do you know that what you are doing here is tantamont to internet libel and you could go to jail??? You will not go unpurnished cuz the strong arm of the law would surely get to you ... I promise you that.
Yeah we're really worried about that. Not!

P.S. The word is "tantamount". If you're going to try and impress us Jerry you really need to use correct grammar and spelling. That impresses us. Yahoo boi slang does not. Any moron can type like that.

Lone Wolf

Jerry 'Phoenix' & Jeffrey Orogun. Gutter parasites.

Jerry has an idea: "I will become famous"....

View attachment 1781
Hey scumbags Jerry 'Phoenix' & Jeffrey Orogun. You say you want to become famous so you should be happy that we are helping you to some of this fame.

By the way in your case the word is "Infamous" You will never become famous, as you are just a low life parasite who steals from your fellow countrymen and women.

This is why some of your so called "friends" are passing along information about you.
The problem with having scammers as friends, is that they are just fellow scum and are totally unreliable. They will shop you to save their own worthless necks. Such is the nature of the scamming scum who infest this planet.

Here is the only fame you will see, until you get your name in the news, when you are sentenced to prison and go to meet Bubba . :D

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
From http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-20783997
Kidnapping is a lucrative criminal enterprise worth millions of dollars a year in Nigeria. The country has one of the world's worst kidnapping records.

Oil workers and other foreign nationals working in the southern region are often targeted because companies will pay high ransom money to secure their employees' release.

Earlier this month, the mother of Nigeria's Finance Minister Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala was snatched from her home in the Delta state.

She was freed after for five days. The minister said the kidnappers had demanded her resignation.
That's your friends Jerry. And you keep all of them in spending cash with your scamming actives. Really? Kidnapping a woman? I would call you a low-life but that's an insult to pond scum.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Fake domains owned and operated by Jerry Orogun and his gang:
natbplc.co.cc, scbonline-uk.co.cc, york-int.co.cc, ybkp.co.uk, ybplc-uk.com, ybpl-uk.com, and ybpl-uk.co.cc

5 impersonating the Yorkshire Bank group:
york-int.co.cc, ybkp.co.uk, ybplc-uk.com, ybpl-uk.com, and ybpl-uk.co.cc

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Jerry's gang gets so confusing for me so I should try to remember who they all are:

Aboiralor Bright
Adams Stephen
Aguebor Craig
Aigbedion Luluboy Inokhofe
Alvin Martins
Chikosolu Camilla Chichi Mbolu
Collins Abuja
Corinth Curry
Shaka Danladi (Dan Duff)
Ebuka Johnson
Evans Morgan
Eze Ifeanyi Michael
Honey Pie
Ibhaze Ituah
Inope Audu-victor Birdman Junior
Inyinbor Peter
Iredia Ogah
Iriah Idedia
Kelvin Enabosi
Kelz Ukpebor
Obinyan Ojieifoh
Ogba Gabeeto
Olabooye Gbenga
Onowan Moses
Osaze Ijies
Peros Steve
Precious Omokhudu
Samuel Osaren Ijiekhuamen
Terry Edetanlen Wari
Wilmot Odoir

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Jerryville is still a classic.

Domain Name: JERRYVILLEWEB.NET
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
Name Server: NS1.PAGESONLINENET.COM
Name Server: NS2.PAGESONLINENET.COM
Updated Date: 12-jan-2009
Creation Date: 21-dec-2006
Expiration Date: 21-dec-2009

Domain name: jerryvilleweb.net

Registrant Contact:
Pages Resource International Limited
Praise-God Aghware ()

Fax:
1, Water Resources Road
Effurun/Sapele Road
Warri, 332008
NG

Administrative Contact:
Pages resource International Limited
Praise-God Aghware (praisegodaghware@yahoo.com)
+234.8023076446
Fax:
1, Water Resources Road
Effurun
Warri, DELTA 332008
NG

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
You could check out ybkp.co.uk from what one of Jerry's informants said.

See Jerry, I wasn't lying. Should any other informants want to step forward please feel free to send me a PM or have a go at him publicly yourself.

Jerry, it seems that you've been living two lives. In one life you're Jerry Orogun, web developer and forex trader, for what appears to be a respectable self owned business. You might have your country's variant of a social security number, pay your taxes, and you... might do nice things like help your landlady carry out her garbage.

The other life is lived in computers, where you go by the hacker alias "Jerry Phoenix" and are guilty of virtually every computer crime we have a law for. One of these lives has a future, and one of them does not.