Jessica Nyman

D

Dave12345

I received this today:
Subject: Order inquire
Body: Hello there,

We want to inquire before we order, Do you accept visa card over the phone.

Many Thanks
Jessica Nyman

C

Cher

I'm guessing this is a scam because I just got the same exact email from the same person and email.

J

JPV

Yep, got one today:

Hi,

Will it be possible for you to ship out your product, We don't order via the website for security reasons . Will it be better if I order via phone call or by email. Payment Terms is Visa credit card information.Can i send the items list Interested in.

Many Thanks,
Jessica Nyman

M

Marilyn

got the same email from Jessica Nyman qzxasqw8@gmail.com
The email is not inspiring.

Hi,

Will it be possible for you to ship out your product, We don't order via the website for security reasons . Will it be better if I order via phone call or by email. Payment Terms is Visa credit card information.Can i send the items list Interested in.

Many Thanks,
Jessica Nyman

C

Charlie123

We received the same email today: <dvdmrk750@gmail.com>:

Hi,

Many Thanks,
Jessica Nyman

L

Luke P

Received the same today from generalycolation@gmail.com:

Hi there,

Many Thanks,
Jessica Nyman