John Andrez -Telcom Trading ltd - adelstoreinc@libero.it - adelstoreinc@hotmail.com

scamtracer

Beware of this forum spammer and scammer

Once again, you are warned THIS IS A SCAM. You will be asked to pay by MoneyGram or Western Union and YOU WILL BE ROBBED.

This is a total fake dreamt up by a Nigerian criminal with the object of stealing your money. No phones or other electronics will ever be delivered.

TELCOM TRADING ltd is a registered and legitimate company that offer the whole world access to buyer Electronic product at affordable prices. Our product are 1st factory condition with 2years factory waranty in brand new original box with complete accessories . We operate a 100% return policy guarantee . Our aim and objective is to make our customers a happy buyer. We allow 15% on the purchase of minimium order of 3units . We sell in Unit and also sell in Bulk. Do contact us via email for more enquries email :

[adelstoreinc@libero.it]
[adelstoreinc@hotmail.com]

Contact via the following emails for your fast order
[adelstoreinc@libero.it]
[adelstoreinc@hotmail.com]
Tel : +447045705485
We only expect reply from serious buyers , be a wholesaler , a retailer , and for personal uses . Do get back to us with your order so that with can take it up to your doorstep . We are established to serve you better .
John Andrez
Advertising for the company

S

swazz

Comment about Telcom Trading Ltd was not true

This is not true about the company Telcom Trading Ltd .

Remove this gargons and stop blackmailing .

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
@ swazz

You need to learn what the term "blackmailing" means. This isn't blackmailing, this is scam warning. Oh, and the post isn't going away because some Nigerian scammer complains about it.

S

swazz

I have no STRESS IN THIS ONLY TO SHARE MINE EXPERIENCE . BYE

Are you telling me that online business is only met for some countries ? Because i tried to sense what you are insinuating . I never denied the fact that i am a Nigerian but am telling you i ordered goods from China , Uk , Hungary and Hong Kong .

And the said company you posted am telling you that my uncle bought a mobile phone from the company which was delivered through Fedex Express . I am sharing my experience which was against what you took them for . I see no reason why you should now address me as you quoted that a Nigeria scam standing a living Testimony , this is totally wrong . And i believe an intelligent person will also see reasons with me . I don't know which country you come from , you can't just regard everyone in Nigeria as a scam and am putting it to you , in your country will you deny it that there are no BAD EGGS among the citizens ?

So Mr , You don't just refer everybody as a scam or call anyone name that they don't bear . Nigerians are good loving people despite some bad eggs that we have which no country cannot deny that of hers .

We order goods online as other countries do .

In nutshell , i have to let you know as far as am concern this company fulfill their part of the deal when my uncle ordered a phone from their company in Essex UK . And also learn how to address people you never know before . You are not God so Judge no man nor give them name they don't deserve .

I have no STRESS IN THIS ONLY TO SHARE MINE EXPERIENCE . BYE

L

luiz

Just stumble on this page

Hey ,

This is Luiz from Rome , i can't just believe my eyes reading what is posted here . To be honest with you guys , i ordered a Apple iPhone 3GS 16GB from this company last 2 weeks , they told me that they are going to deliver the phone first to me and upon my inspection i could send them the cash , after 2days of sealing the deal the phone arrived at my office . I have recommend this company to my friends including those that the delivery is best to their knowledge . You are on the safe side to order from this company .

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Believe it Luiz. And if you really got a phone from these guys you would be the first. Ignore swazz because he doesn't count.

Lone Wolf

TELCOM TRADING ltd

@ Swazz / Luiz. Quite amazing how one of you purchased from a website that was closed down at the time. I think the following explains this conundrum.:D

M

Meng

Samsung galaxy S I9000

Hi ,

This is M. from Malaysia , it was a big surprise to me , i read the advertisement made by this company and their competitive price trigger me , first i need to be very careful before making a deal online , i browse google to check the credibility of this company , i found their name under this page while some argue that they are scam and other says they are not . I query them a lot about this and they told me all is wrapped up by their opponent , i desire to order 6phones in the first place but to take caution i ordered 1unit as a sample , my big surprise the phone arrived yesterday evening , it was brand new unlocked Samsung Galaxy S I9000 , am going to order more .

Cheers

D

dixon

misleading

Am dixon from Ontario , it seems you gave a wrong accusation about this company . I received a phone from em last week , Nokia N8 . Or is it that they have mended their ways to regain em company reputation ?

I guess you just took them as scam because of their multiple advertisement in the forums page . They are for real .

Dixon

aci

@ Meng & Dixon

can you tell me to whom and where did you sent your money to?
How was the transaction done? western union?

Zzbyrd

@ Meng & Dixon

can you tell me to whom and where did you sent your money to?
How was the transaction done? western union?
ACI,

Adelstore is a SCAM. There are NO phones, just a bunch of criminals to steal your money. You should never pay for a commercial transaction using Western Union, which is the same as giving your money to a stranger on the street.

The postings by Meng and Dixon were most probably made by the criminals running this scam.

Templar

Super Moderator
DoDo,

They're Tripping.

Like as if this by posting on this thread, consumers will believe them and send them their Christmas shopping Money.

To One and ALL,

Their adverts are a scam.

They have no website as it was suspended because of Fraudulent Activities.

They have spammed Forums and Classifieds, from the Philippines to the USA.

Be Warned!!

It is a SCAM